PDA

View Full Version : Will this be a rigged year?

Fabbs
05-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Mixed messages coming from WWE-Lakers/NBA

Before the season started a Dwight Howard and Chris Paul for Kwame Brown trade was all set up and it seemed business as usual to continue to pamper Kombe Lakers to another fixed Marketing title. But, Mark Cubes (and possibly other owners ie Gilbert) got involved and pushed the Lakers and Sterns shit in. Or so it seemed.

Fast forward to near the end of the season. Lakers know they can't handle OKCity straight up so Metta World Puss does the most blatant cheapshot since Kermit Washington. Stern? Despite Puss' priors and all the resulting warnings about "If you ever do anything like this again"...a mere 7 games. The timing of which means he will not miss the 2nd round at all. :rolleyes

So are we about to see the Spurs add a 5th legit? OKCity? The Heatles?
Or get ready for another of the most gagging rigs in WWE-Lakers history?

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dr-evilstern.jpg

Venti Quattro
05-09-2012, 01:19 PM
:lol all Spurs rings are legit

Reck
05-09-2012, 01:26 PM
:lol all Spurs rings are legit

Are you a Bill Simmons twitter friend? :lol

I expect more from you Venti. :nope

SA210
05-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Mixed messages coming from WWE-Lakers/NBA

Before the season started a Dwight Howard and Chris Paul for Kwame Brown trade was all set up and it seemed business as usual to continue to pamper Kombe Lakers to another fixed Marketing title. But, Mark Cubes (and possibly other owners ie Gilbert) got involved and pushed the Lakers and Sterns shit in. Or so it seemed.

Fast forward to near the end of the season. Lakers know they can't handle OKCity straight up so Metta World Puss does the most blatant cheapshot since Kermit Washington. Stern? Despite Puss' priors and all the resulting warnings about "If you ever do anything like this again"...a mere 7 games. The timing of which means he will not miss the 2nd round at all. :rolleyes

So are we about to see the Spurs add a 5th legit? OKCity? The Heatles?
Or get ready for another of the most gagging rigs in WWE-Lakers history?

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dr-evilstern.jpg

My worry is if there might be a fix for the Heat and Lebron's punk ass.

tesseractive
05-09-2012, 02:16 PM
My worry is if there might be a fix for the Heat and Lebron's punk ass.

I think instead the NBA should rig it so that LeBron becomes the Susan Lucci of the NBA. Every year can be "Will this be the year when LeBron finally gets his ring?!?"

Oh wait -- they don't have to rig it to get that. :lmao

ohmwrecker
05-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Fabbs falling asleep on the Pollyanna Poppers meetings this year.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-09-2012, 03:28 PM
If the fix is in for LA it will be for Lob City. Kia bought their spokesman a dunk championship, you think they'll stop there? Besides, what other choice do they have? They've got those fucking Blake Griffin ads running around the clock during NBA programming.

Option 1: Let nature takes its course and see that roided ginger fuck get bounced by a better team, which was likely to be the first round and all but certain to be the second round. The NBA watching public spends two weeks seeing those commercials in a post-Clipper elimination setting and inevitably the Pavlovian association becomes that Kia drivers are losers. Sales plummet, the stock bottoms out, dealerships collapse, and all the men and women that used to work for Kia will be forced to survive by sexually gratifying people in the backseat of cars that weren't endorsed by a Clipper.

Option 2: Contact the ethically bankrupt commish who sold you the dunk title, the guy whose public image is already at rock bottom, the guy who these last labor disputes clearly showed will side with the power of Benjamins (and I don't mean Benoit). Explain to him the benefits of the Clippers rising to prominence, such as an increased chance that a large amount of cash might fall off the back of a passing Kia and land in his bank account. Watch as the refs chew on their whistles during THE CRAZIEST COMEBACK IN NBA PLAYOFFS HISTORY and smile. Watch as your spokesman plays for the entire duration of postseason and reinforces the image that Kias are for winners. Have the boys down in accounting come up with some numbers on how much it will cost to make sure a certain curly haired ape with no post game and one facial expression wins the finals MVP as well.

Which one do you think Kia went with?

Fabbs
05-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Fabbs falling asleep on the Pollyanna Poppers meetings this year.
MultiModerator took it down!

ohmwrecker
05-09-2012, 04:11 PM
MultiModerator took it down!

Another crackpot conspiracy theory? How unpredictable. Just admit your convictions lack courage and you've been trolled by the COY and let's move on.

DMC
05-09-2012, 04:50 PM
All years that my team doesn't win are rigged years, and those in which we have won, we overcame the rigging.

Fabbs
05-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Another crackpot conspiracy theory? How unpredictable. Just admit your convictions lack courage and you've been trolled by the COY and let's move on.
I sincerely hope the medical bills get paid.

Fabbs
05-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Here we go.
Denver at Lakers game 7.

Fabbs
05-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Kobme goes up for the game tying trey, does his customary brick and yet no foul call?!
No 18 FTAs to bail out his shooting?

OKC up 3-1.