Unfair, but hey, people need a story

Spurs9
05-09-2012, 08:37 PM
What happend, link?

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Really bad

Unfair, but hey, people need a story

Then, by all means, tell us what you were implying when you made that post.

What's stopping you?

JJ Hickson
05-09-2012, 08:38 PM
He fucked up this time. This is the kind of thing that will follow him around for the rest of his time on spurstalk imo.

IronMaxipad
05-09-2012, 08:38 PM
What he do?

Venti Quattro
05-09-2012, 08:39 PM
What happend, link?

What he do?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5863823&postcount=50

TE
^yup

He pretty much conceded that he doesn't care if it follows him around. Bad move by Lefty.

JJ Hickson

What's stopping you?

He needs more time to think up a story.

IronMaxipad
05-09-2012, 08:40 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5863823&postcount=50

:lmao

fuckin pedo :lol

lefty
05-09-2012, 08:40 PM
:king

What's stopping you?

What's stopping me?

The real question is : what is forcing me to tell you?

Why do you need to know so bad?
Because you are obsessed?

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Nothing is forcing you to tell us anything.

I'm just trying to understand why you are claiming that this is a misunderstanding, even though you don't want to explain why.

The Batman
05-09-2012, 08:43 PM

What's stopping me?

Because it looks worse when you don't respond. Gotham (aka ST) is gonna eat you alive.

lefty
05-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Nothing is forcing you to tell us anything.

Then it's settled

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:44 PM
:lol Like I said before: lefty owns himself.

JJ Hickson
05-09-2012, 08:46 PM

What's stopping me?

:lol :lolThe ooooooool' "I'm just not telling you because I don't feel like it" defense. That's showin em' lefty!

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:47 PM
lefty is turning into RaZon, who has a collection 6000 records that he doesn't want to show anybody for no reason.

Reck
05-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Lefty, all you needed to say its I made a bad joke and all these threads wouldn't have been started.

DAF86
I think that lefty's questionable sense of humour has come back to hunt him one more time. IMO, he tried to say that Kori's daughter was cute (you know, for a child) but tried to do it in an humorous way and that's where he fucked up.

lefty
:lol Like I said before: lefty owns himself.

That's all you got?

Lol stalking people in other forums :lmao

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:50 PM
:lol I'm stalking you now? Is that all you have? Now you sound like cobbler.

TE
Lefty, all you needed to say its I made a bad joke and all these threads wouldn't have been started.

lefty
:lol I'm stalking you now? Is that all you have? Now you sound like cobbler.

You did

Remember?

" the other poster has a wife , blabla "

Venti Quattro
05-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Is it high time to resurrect the "omg lefty you're so funny :lmao :rollin" schtick? He's dropping one-liners at a steady pace tonight.

lefty
05-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Is it high time to resurrect the "omg lefty you're so funny :lmao :rollin" schtick? He's dropping one-liners at a steady pace tonight.

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:53 PM
You did

Remember?

" the other poster has a wife , blabla "

How am I stalking you? I already told you why I asked that question.

Are you confirming that you do have a wife? That's all I want to know, since you claim to be that other guy.

Ace
05-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Death penalty imo...

lefty
05-09-2012, 08:55 PM
How am I stalking you? I already told you why I asked that question.

Are you confirming that you do have a wife? That's all I want to know, since you claim to be that other guy.

Only a stalker would try to find that out

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:56 PM
:lol You tried to tone down your faggotry for a while, but you just couldn't resist going back to your old ways.

:lol terrible liar trying to do everything in his power to deflect.

lefty
05-09-2012, 08:57 PM
:lol You tried to tone down your faggotry for a while, but you just couldn't resist going back to your old ways.

:lol terrible liar trying to do everything in his power to deflect.

You suck at comebacks :lol

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 08:58 PM
You suck at lying convincingly.

lefty
05-09-2012, 08:59 PM
You suck at lying convincingly.

And yet you havent proved I was lying

Woo Bum-kon
05-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Sure I have. You claimed that you didn't plagiarize, but I have shown that you did.

Narutoluva
05-09-2012, 09:03 PM
mmmyes..my deflection working perfectly, lefty taking my faggotry fall

Ace
05-09-2012, 09:04 PM
RIP Lefty...

jeebus
05-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Is it high time to resurrect the "omg lefty you're so funny :lmao :rollin" schtick?

Wasn't there a troll named "omg sooo funny" or something like that?:lobt2:

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Death penalty imo...

I know I joke around with clowns a lot but you may not know that midnight_pulp posted in the club forum once that he thought the laws in the US should change to allow guys to sleep with 13,and 14,yr olds like they do in some Asian countries...midget and I might go back and forth with the insults but he knows that I'm a better dude than he is....and I know it too:lol

This is one of the main reasons he and I don't get along I know the dude is foul....you cucks can continue sucking midgets pedo dick. :lol

hehateme
05-09-2012, 11:58 PM
I know I joke around with clowns a lot but you may not know that midnight_pulp posted in the club forum once that he thought the laws in the US should change to allow guys to sleep with 13,and 14,yr olds like they do in some Asian countries...midget and I might go back and forth with the insults but he knows that I'm a better dude than he is....and I know it too:lol

This is one of the main reasons he and I don't get along I know the dude is foul....you cucks can continue sucking midgets pedo dick. :lol

The only one sucking cocks around here is you you fucking shermhead faggot...now stfu and get back in your cage.

TampaDude
05-10-2012, 12:23 AM
The only one sucking cocks around here is you you fucking shermhead faggot...now stfu and get back in your cage.

Kori Ellis
05-10-2012, 12:36 AM
timvp's response to lefty's post:

pretty bad ... but he'll probably be darwined before then

Reck
05-10-2012, 12:41 AM
There see, the parents didn't care much. End of thread.

Now luva can go watch naturo in peace.

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2012, 03:26 AM
What he said is equivalent to one of you saying, "If she wasn't my sister I'd totally fuck her."

Normal people just don't joke like that, and normal people don't look at children and tell their parents to have the child call them when they are of age to have sex.

Cub is notorious for child sex jokes...where was your bullshit ethical platform then, you welshing dunecoon faggot?

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2012, 03:27 AM
For the record, good for lefty. This place has seen/heard much worse.

J.T.
05-10-2012, 03:31 AM
Somewhat relevant but what's the verdict on stepsisters post-divorce? I mean it was never blood anyway, but now there's no relation. She was a cheerleader too. Probably looks real good now. And I could always just fall back with "If you think this is weird you should see what lefty posted on SpursTalk."

DeadlyDynasty
05-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Somewhat relevant but what's the verdict on stepsisters post-divorce? I mean it was never blood anyway, but now there's no relation. She was a cheerleader too. Probably looks real good now. And I could always just fall back with "If you think this is weird you should see what lefty posted on SpursTalk."

Fair game.

Smash.

pass1st
05-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Actually, the parents agreed with me on how incredibly stupid it was of him to make that comment.

timvp's reply: pretty bad ... but he'll probably be darwined before then.

1. Darwined
Darwined: Verb. To get owned so incredibly bad that your ceasing to exist contributes to the evolution of mankind.

Newcast: "In today's news, a local man in Florida was severely injured when he tried to have sex with a wood chipper."

Kind of like how you were jizzed on so much in the lol thread and so-on that you began to cease to exist wherein the NBA forum's quality rose.

Newscast: "28 year old virgin threatened to summon the demons at a bank because nobody acknowledges his existence in a cartoon forum and his existence is nothing but a joke in an NBA forum."

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2012, 06:28 AM
timvp's response to lefty's post:

I wanna know what mamma thinks...You should be acting like Sarah Palin right about know....you know mama grizzle protecting her cubs...we're on here advocating child safety and respect on your behalf and you come out with this type of hands off response....

this is why I say you've lost your way...at a minimum you should have given lefty a warning for even mentioning your kid and yet you continue to keep your dominatrixxx heel on my neck while squeezing my balls... I kinda like it though - :lol

Outstanding Kori - Outstanding :toast

J.T.
05-10-2012, 07:28 AM
I wanna know what mamma thinks...You should be acting like Sarah Palin right about know....you know mama grizzle protecting her cubs...we're on here advocating child safety and respect on your behalf and you come out with this type of hands off response....

this is why I say you've lost your way...at a minimum you should have given lefty a warning for even mentioning your kid and yet you continue to keep your dominatrixxx heel on my neck while squeezing my balls... I kinda like it though - :lol

Outstanding Kori - Outstanding :toast

I'm just gonna go off on a limb and say Kori knows how to deal with lefty's sick sense of humor. It's you that's playing the role of the butthurt soccer mom trying to kick Billy off the team because he told your little boy Santa isn't real.

BlackSwordsMan
05-10-2012, 07:33 AM
I can't believe I used to run in a gang with this dude. Fucking pedo