PDA

View Full Version : Another conspiracy thread

BRHornet45
05-10-2012, 09:56 PM
sons I'm calling it now ... the NBA is going to f**k Indiana harder than we have ever seen them do to any other team before (shout out to the 2002 Sacramento Kings btw)

I think its safe to say that in an evenly officiated 7 game series the Pacers could easily hang and more than likely even beat the Heat. I'm not saying the Pacers would stomp em out, but they could definitely beat them. Now with the NBA coming off of a shortened seasoned, lockout mess, and having their ass handed to them in television ratings by the NHL playoffs ... they are more desperate than ever to attract fans and boost television ratings. The NBA knows that the Pacers are a legit threat to knockout the Heat and they also know that the Pacers will not attract good ratings while the Heat will send the ratings through the roof.

I expect to see the Pacers and Heat compete in very close games, but only to have them completely ruined and rigged by the officials to ensure that the Heat advance. Does anyone really think that the NBA wants the Indiana Pacers (who finished second to last in attendance this season) to advance over the media darling Miami Heat? sons this is real talk here ... prepare for one of the most epic screw jobs in sports history.

CitizenDwayne
05-10-2012, 09:58 PM
You could be on to something here...

Though seeing how the Knicks series went, you're not really going out on a limb

HarlemHeat37
05-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Maybe, but don't make excuses before the fact, tbh, don't be like Kobe..

Let it play out..

Darth_Pelican
05-10-2012, 09:59 PM
sons I'm calling it now ... the NBA is going to f**k Indiana harder than we have ever seen them do to any other team before (shout out to the 2002 Sacramento Kings btw)

I think its safe to say that in an evenly officiated 7 game series the Pacers could easily hang and more than likely even beat the Heat. I'm not saying the Pacers would stomp em out, but they could definitely beat them. Now with the NBA coming off of a shortened seasoned, lockout mess, and having their ass handed to them in television ratings by the NHL playoffs ... they are more desperate than ever to attract fans and boost television ratings. The NBA knows that the Pacers are a legit threat to knockout the Heat and they also know that the Pacers will not attract good ratings while the Heat will send the ratings through the roof.

I expect to see the Pacers and Heat compete in very close games, but only to have them completely ruined and rigged by the officials to ensure that the Heat advance. Does anyone really think that the NBA wants the Indiana Pacers (who finished second to last in attendance this season) to advance over the media darling Miami Heat? sons this is real talk here ... prepare for one of the most epic screw jobs in sports history.

Son could you imagine $3 NBA Finals tickets?

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 10:00 PM
http://www.wordphiliac.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

MattBonnerExperience
05-10-2012, 10:01 PM
I'd be more than willing to bet that this is not going to go down as the worst officiated series ever, no matter how much Indy tries it won't beat the better team in Miami don't make excuses for them.

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I don't see this series lasting more than 5 games. The Pacers are a good team, but not anything special.

BRHornet45
05-10-2012, 10:09 PM
as if the Heat are anything special? son they are nothing but smoke and mirrors

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 10:14 PM

But so are the Pacers. We both know Collison and West aren't anything special after watching them. They're ok players. Granger is overrated. Chucks horrible shots. Hibbert's ok, but shouldn't have made the All-Star team over Chandler or Noah. I like Paul George, but again he's not great either. I think the Heat will make this team look bad.

HarlemHeat37
05-10-2012, 10:15 PM
:lol Lebron's headbands will be worth more than the Hornets franchise in 10 years, tbh..

MattBonnerExperience
05-10-2012, 10:16 PM

Seems like watching the hornets made you crazy...

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 10:22 PM
:lol Lebron's headbands will be worth more than the Hornets franchise in 10 years, tbh..

Probably because the Hornets won't exist in a couple of years. :rolleyes

mabrignani
05-10-2012, 10:23 PM
stern already knows the finals are gonna have horrible rating bc the spurs are gonna be in it. doubt he cares if heat are or not

BRHornet45
05-10-2012, 10:33 PM

son the Hornets just sold for $338 million and during a shitty rebuilding season had better attendance and generated more revenue than ...

New Jersey
Indiana
Detroit
Sacramento
Milwaukee
Charlotte

daspurs
05-10-2012, 10:46 PM
This is what happens when you live in the N.O, Brhornetfaggot5 gets on these fucking boards to fucking post about officiating and ramble like a little bitch. Boo fucking who go cry in your fucking basement with your david west jersey on, pussy.

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 10:49 PM
This is what happens when you live in the N.O, Brhornetfaggot5 gets on these fucking boards to fucking post about officiating and ramble like a little bitch. Boo fucking who go cry in your fucking basement with your david west jersey on, pussy.

Wow, another San Antonio Heat fan! How original.

Reck
05-10-2012, 11:06 PM

I see you're still milking the 2 dollar tickets thing.

Let it go man. Its been weeks..

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 11:13 PM

son I bet you couldn't even imagine the NBA Finals coming to New Orleans

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 11:15 PM
son I bet you couldn't even imagine the NBA Finals coming to New Orleans

Better chance than the Super Bowl, Final Four, and BCS Championship Game coming to San Antonio in a one year period.

BRHornet45
05-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Better chance than the Super Bowl, Final Four, and BCS Championship Game coming to San Antonio in a one year period.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

sons my boy 78 just dick whipped that bitch!

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 11:18 PM

Final Four was in SA in 2008. :lol

Josepatches_
05-10-2012, 11:19 PM
I don't see this series lasting more than 5 games. The Pacers are a good team, but not anything special.

This

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 11:20 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

sons my boy 78 just dick whipped that bitch!

son your boy just got owned

:lol butthurt New Orleans fans bringing up football in NBA Finals discussion

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 11:22 PM

Hey retard, I said BCS Championship, Super Bowl and Final Four in a one year period. Not just the Final Four :lol

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey retard, I said BCS Championship, Super Bowl and Final Four in a one year period. Not just the Final Four :lol

We're in the NBA forum, faggot. Topic was NBA finals tickets.

Jacob1983
05-10-2012, 11:26 PM
This is probably true because Stern would kill himself if the the Finals matchup was the Pacers and Spurs this year.
However, if the Pacers play great defense and basically make Wade and Lebitch shoot jumpers and 3 pointers then the Pacers have a great chance to win the series.

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 11:27 PM
:cryI just got owned.:cry

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Wow, you can quote and change text. Impressive.

I clap for you sir.

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 11:39 PM
San Antonio Spurs NBA Finals game wins = 16

New Orleans Hornets NBA Playoffs game wins = 15

sons I'm at a loss for words

BRHornet45
05-11-2012, 02:01 AM

http://s17.postimage.org/6wx5uldzx/funny.gif

TE
05-11-2012, 02:03 AM
http://s17.postimage.org/6wx5uldzx/funny.gif

She alright.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Heat in 5...Pacers have no go-to-guy.

BRHornet45
05-11-2012, 09:00 PM
sons the title has been changed! Kori you silly girl you!!! you pulled a fast one!

rayjayjohnson
05-11-2012, 09:04 PM
BR, you're normally on point, but heat would buttfuck the Pacers any way

BRHornet45
05-12-2012, 10:36 PM
*bump*

sons not only will Indiana get fucked by the NBA and their money hungry agenda, Denver is currently getting the shaft as well.

BRHornet45
05-13-2012, 04:55 PM
sons does anyone still want to doubt me on this?

Bynumite
05-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Son, you should stick to starting threads about San Antonio ticket prices... real talk.

Nathan89
05-13-2012, 05:03 PM
BRhornet with the goods. The officiating is beyond terrible and it's only game one. Wow.

Killakobe81
05-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Stern would literally die if SAS vs. Spurs was the NBA Finals this year ...
Look at the shit storm so far:
1. Lockout
2. CP3 saga
3. Major injuries first week
4. Potential ROY and international star Rubio blows out his knee
5. The Dwight drama
6. The Artest elbow
7. Major playoff injuries
8. NHL stealing their thunder ...

Stern NEEDS Heat vs. Lakers (preferred) or Heat vs. OKC or Celts vs. LAL

Killakobe81
05-13-2012, 09:26 PM
I dont think the NBA is rigged but if we did get:

1. Philly vs. SAS
2. Indy vs. SAS

or even BOS vs. SAS it would quiet down the rumors ...

BRHornet45
05-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Stern would literally die if SAS vs. Spurs was the NBA Finals this year ...
Look at the shit storm so far:
1. Lockout
2. CP3 saga
3. Major injuries first week
4. Potential ROY and international star Rubio blows out his knee
5. The Dwight drama
6. The Artest elbow
7. Major playoff injuries
8. NHL stealing their thunder ...

Stern NEEDS Heat vs. Lakers (preferred) or Heat vs. OKC or Celts vs. LAL

son it reminds me a bit of the 2007-08 season whenever the NBA was leaking information to select sources in the media that the finals that season would consist of the classic Lakers vs Celtics match-up. Garnett had been brought over and they were hell bent on pushing the Celtics back to greatness. Gasol had been sent to the Lakers to make them title contenders overnight and it became obvious what the NBA was planning. It was a wonderful storyline and gained them millions of new and old fans who began to spark an interest in the classic rivalry being reborn.

I mean for the love of God they even put a "finals preview" of the Lakers vs Celtics on the cover of SI months before the finals began.

DPG21920
05-13-2012, 09:47 PM

How good is Memphis

Galileo
05-13-2012, 11:20 PM
anyone surprised that both LA teams won game 7 today? Not me.

Venti Quattro
05-13-2012, 11:25 PM

I was very surprised.

redzero
05-13-2012, 11:34 PM

Do you think Ron Paul had something to do with it?

Galileo
05-13-2012, 11:39 PM
Do you think Ron Paul had something to do with it?

The NWO plot against Paul has been expanded to include Tim Duncan.

:lmao

Galileo
05-13-2012, 11:41 PM
I was very surprised.

Ya know its rare for a road team to win game 7? And ya think it was a coincidence that World Peace was back for game 7? His suspension was magically short enough to get him back for a potential game 7.

:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Lakers-Celtics rubber match would be pretty fuckin sweet.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Lakers-Celtics rubber match would be pretty fuckin sweet.

Would be legendary and nerve-wracking.

DMX7
05-14-2012, 07:47 AM
son it reminds me a bit of the 2007-08 season whenever the NBA was leaking information to select sources in the media that the finals that season would consist of the classic Lakers vs Celtics match-up. Garnett had been brought over and they were hell bent on pushing the Celtics back to greatness. Gasol had been sent to the Lakers to make them title contenders overnight and it became obvious what the NBA was planning. It was a wonderful storyline and gained them millions of new and old fans who began to spark an interest in the classic rivalry being reborn.

I mean for the love of God they even put a "finals preview" of the Lakers vs Celtics on the cover of SI months before the finals began.

Why aren't you predicting that the Spurs will get the shaft then?