PDA

View Full Version : This is why kobe will never be mj and isn't even close

mavs>spurs
05-10-2012, 11:36 PM
his team quit on him for the 2nd year in a row...seems to be a recurring theme here. nobody likes to hustle hard and play d just to watch the kobester chuck..dude has serious leadership deficiencies. "leadership" to kobe just means scoring tons of points. he has no floor leader skills at all and makes his teammates worse.

urunobili
05-10-2012, 11:36 PM
careful... game is not over bud...

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Hundreds of replies imminent.

Sean Cagney
05-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Time to change your name to Spurs > Mavs again...... I agree though he is not close to MJ sides the hype, not even close.

PGDynasty24
05-10-2012, 11:42 PM
how can u blame kobe. He is the only one out there playing with heart,pau gasol is the pussiest mf'er alive right now. It's embarassing...

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 11:44 PM
how can u blame kobe. He is the only one out there playing with heart,pau gasol is the pussiest mf'er alive right now. It's embarassing...

I have to agree. Rest of the team quit.

mavs>spurs
05-10-2012, 11:44 PM
He is the only one out there playing with heart

exactly my point, kobe's teammates always quit on him. dude isn't a leader. why would the whole team just quit back to back years? why did gasol quit on him last year? hmm

Danny.Zhu
05-10-2012, 11:45 PM
exactly my point, kobe's teammates always quit on him. dude isn't a leader. why would the whole team just quit back to back years? why did gasol quit on him last year? hmm

Correct.

Sean Cagney
05-10-2012, 11:47 PM

Pau did this last years playoffs too man! He seemed to check out early, so why is he still around there? I feel if he does this again he is out this summer, if not next year easily.

Pelicans78
05-10-2012, 11:48 PM
I agree with M>S.

They don't like playing with Kobe. He doesn't get the respect from his teammates.

Killakobe81
05-10-2012, 11:51 PM
He is not that close to MJ, but closer than most. But this game has nothing to do with even if he dropped 60 and Lakers won, wouldn't make him equal to MJ ....

slick'81
05-10-2012, 11:52 PM
tb fair kobe was sic as fuck

mavs>spurs
05-10-2012, 11:55 PM
I agree with M>S.

They don't like playing with Kobe. He doesn't get the respect from his teammates.

egg-fucking-zactly. just check their body language out there, especially pau. his own teammates don't want him to get #6.

jmill
05-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Awful thread.

Kobe will never be MJ because MJ was a better basketball player.Then again, you can replace Kobe with arguably any player in history and this remains true, so it's not much of an insult.

It's not because his team quit on him though, or whatever narrative people like to come up with to criticize players they don't like. It's because Kobe is really fucking good, but MJ is the best of all time. The end.

mavs>spurs
05-11-2012, 12:13 AM
jordan's teammates never quit, neither did anyone else in the top 20 all time. kobe is top 25.

Bynumite
05-11-2012, 12:15 AM
^Stfu faggot.

Frenzy
05-11-2012, 12:16 AM
I don't see why lakeshow so mad...they have the 2nd most rings in the nba...it's only fitting they have 2nd best player.

mavs>spurs
05-11-2012, 12:16 AM
name one player in the top 20 all time who's teammates quit on them. or stfu.

Bynumite
05-11-2012, 12:17 AM
jordan's teammates never quit, neither did anyone else in the top 20 all time. kobe is top 25.

Cuban quit on you faggots.

jmill
05-11-2012, 12:17 AM
name one player in the top 20 all time who's teammates quit on them. or stfu.

Lebron for one

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Who actually said that Kobe is greater than Jordan? It's the haters or the GNSFs who only insinuate that.

And frankly, m>s, you're taking the GNSF route here...

TE
05-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Who actually said that Kobe is greater than Jordan? It's the haters or the GNSFs who only insinuate that.

And frankly, m>s, you're taking the GNSF route here...

He's trolling, let him troll.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2012, 12:31 AM
:lol Lebron's teammates have never quit on him..he's one of the best teammates of all-time, he has never spoken a bad word about a teammate, and he's also an unselfish player..

I'm not going to acknowledge Kobe vs. Jordan, it's not even worth arguing, but I agree with MS's original point..

Kobe's not a leader, it's evident that he has no control over Bynum, and that Gasol has become burnt out from playing with him, tbh..

Donkeybong
05-11-2012, 12:44 AM
:lol Lebron's teammates have never quit on him..he's one of the best teammates of all-time, he has never spoken a bad word about a teammate, and he's also an unselfish player..

I'm not going to acknowledge Kobe vs. Jordan, it's not even worth arguing, but I agree with MS's original point..

Kobe's not a leader, it's evident that he has no control over Bynum, and that Gasol has become burnt out from playing with him, tbh..

you're right... lebron quit on his team.

Reck
05-11-2012, 12:45 AM

Delonte West says hi. :lol

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Delonte West says hi. :lol

They were never teammates. Delonte was his stepdad.

jmill
05-11-2012, 12:49 AM

Lebron is one of the best players of all time, and I consider him a good teammate. But yes, yes his team has quit on him:

-v5qIApQK0c

But again, if it makes people feel better to come up with a narrative to bring Kobe down, knock yourselves out.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2012, 12:56 AM
Kobe is the GOAT simply b/c he's the most polarizing player to ever play. His retirement will be the death knell of Spurstalk.:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I can see the argument that Lebron quit(I don't agree, but I've heard decent arguments), but I don't buy the notion that his teammates quit..they were shitty players that were overwhelmed by the moment, which also happened vs. Orlando, too..

Bynum and Gasol are 2 star big men, they shouldn't be quitting against a shitty Nuggets team with a frontcourt of Javale McGee and an undersized, energy big, tbh..

Latarian Milton
05-11-2012, 05:08 AM
teammates didn't quit on him imho, kobe quit on his team first of all

wanggi
05-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Without Shaq, Kobe got only 2 rings.
Without Gasol, Kobe got only 3 rings.
Without Shaq and Gasol, Kobe got zero ring.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2012, 06:37 AM

you probably could have saved this post as you can't change my mind my belief in Kobe is my religionPeriod :lol

now to answer your question I'd say Lamar Quit on Dirk but then again Dirk isn't top 50 :lol not even with his one and done ring

Seventyniner
05-11-2012, 06:58 AM
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1098/gonnachuck.jpg

Wild Cobra Kai
05-11-2012, 07:07 AM
tb fair kobe was sic as fuck

MJ won "the flu game", tbh...

Stalin
05-11-2012, 08:00 AM
op dropping TRUTH BOMBS