PDA

View Full Version : Kobe just bashed his teammates...

Spur_Fanatic
05-11-2012, 01:53 AM
... except MWP.

"He's the one guy that I can rely on night-in and night-out to compete and play with that intensity"

Spur_Fanatic
05-11-2012, 01:59 AM
LOL, he basically said Gasol is soft.

LkrFan
05-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Good. Here's more:

Kobe Bryant, asked if teammates matched his heart tonight: "No. Of course they didn't."

LkrFan
05-11-2012, 02:00 AM
I mean, if their balls don't decend after this shit, I don't know what to say. Real talk.

Spur_Fanatic
05-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Mind you, he is right. I watched the game. Gasol and Bynum played like crap.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2012, 02:03 AM
This game wasn't nearly as bad as half-assing Game 5, idgaf what the score was tonight. Losing Game 5 showed their true colors.

TheSkeptic
05-11-2012, 02:08 AM
I'd like to talk about "trouble brewing in Los Angeles", but the Lakers seem a bit dysfunctional already. That said, Kobe's speaking the truth. They need more out of Bynum and Gasol (along with everybody else).

I'm still pulling for the Nuggets but I hate to see a roster under-perform like this. Speaking of which, how come Mike Brown hasn't given Goudelock a look? Outside of Kobe, LAL's perimeter didn't really play well and I think that contributed to their poor spacing on offense...

LkrFan
05-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Kobe is the oldest player on the Lakers right now, yet he the only one that is showing heart. Disappointing.

Let's see how they respond.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2012, 02:17 AM
Meh, most players would be burnt out from playing with Kobe, at this point, tbh..

LkrFan
05-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Kobe's Presser:

Q: How tough was it to play that game with the way you were feeling?
KB: It was tough. I was just tired, drained. You just gotta push past it as much as possible. Just play hard and leave it all out there and get plenty of rest after the game.

Q: After Game 5 you said that you tried to bail your teammates out in the 4th Quarter. Did you feel burdened tonight?
KB: Yeah, I mean particularly the start of the ballgame, you know, to generally come out to see how everybody else is flowing, see what kind of rythym guys are going to be in...they blitzkrieg'd us at the start of the game and jumped out to an 11-0 run and I couldn't really wait. I had to try and do what I could to keep us in the game at that point.

Q: Metta World Peace will be available for Game 7 -- I know he's been practicing but couldn't play. Realistically, what do you expect from him in this huge game?
KB: Well, I expect him to come out and play with the tenacity that he's known for. He's the one guy that I can rely on night in and night out to compete and play hard, play with a sense of urgency and to play with no fear, so I'm looking forward to having that by my side again.

Q: 37 minutes when you're feeling like this was obviously a pretty big effort. Do you think your teammates matched your heart tonight?
KB: No, of course they didn't.

Q: Mike (Brown) was pretty pointed in his remarks about Andrew and Pau ...saying that they didn't bring what the team needed them to do. Do you agree with that and where do you see that they can improve?
KB: Of course I agree with that. I talked with Pau a little bit after the game and I'll speak with Andrew as well. It's one of those things psychologically, you have to put yourself in a position where you have no other option but to perform. You have to emotionally put yourself with your back against the wall and kind of trick yourself, so to speak, to feel there's no other option but to perform and to battle. And when you have that and put yourself into that mindset your performance and talent shines through. It doesn't matter what the defense does or it doesn't matter if you get fouled...it doesn't matter because you're emotionally at a level that's above that and that is the mindstate that they have to put themselves in.

Q: Kobe, did your teammates let you down?
KB: Yeah, we let each other down for sure. We didn't step up and meet the energy and I expect them to come out in Game 7 and play with a sense of urgency and a sense of desperation that wasn't there the last two games.

Q: These are some guys that you've won playoff games with... won game 7 in the NBA Finals with, why do you think it hasn't carried over to this series?
KB: Ahh, I don't know. But I can speak from experience ...in our first Championship run in 2000 where we wind up going to 5 games against a Sacramento team, we got pushed to the brink against Houston in our championship runs, so these sorts of things do happen. In 2008 we met a Boston team in the Finals that got pushed to a Game 7 against an up and coming young Atlanta team...so these things happen, you just have to respond.

Q: Do you know how you got sick? Can you describe a little bit how your day was like with your sickness?
KB: I don't know. My room resembled a scene from the exorcist.

Q: That hard foul on Faried... frustration? Sending him a message? Some of that? All of that?
KB: Neither. I was genuinely trying to swipe at the ball... the ball was going up, I was trying to get it before he elevated to get to the rim. I tried to swipe it and knock it out of bounds and it's unfortunate that I got him in the head. It definitely wasn't intentional, I was trying to make a play on the ball and I'm just happy that he's ok.

Spur_Fanatic
05-11-2012, 02:28 AM
Thx Lkrfan.

LkrFan
05-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Thx Lkrfan.

No prob. :tu

ElNono
05-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Basically, more heart = rebound the damn ball so I can shoot more...

Spur_Fanatic
05-11-2012, 02:42 AM
I'm the biggest Kobe basher around, and had he played a crappy game I'd laugh at him calling out his team, but he really tried to close this series.

His teammates were actually terrible, so he is entitled to question their effort after this.

Besides... Thinking ahead, we need Lakers against OKC. I'll not exactly weep if the Lakers get eliminated now, but I'd like someone to put some effort on the Thunder (unlike the Mavs).

100%duncan
05-11-2012, 02:49 AM
I'm the biggest Kobe basher around, and had he played a crappy game I'd laugh at him calling out his team, but he really tried to close this series.

His teammates were actually terrible, so he is entitled to question their effort after this.

Besides... Thinking ahead, we need Lakers against OKC. I'll not exactly weep if the Lakers get eliminated now, but I'd like someone to put some effort on the Thunder (unlike the Mavs).

This.

rayjayjohnson
05-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Pathetic.

Do his teammates throw him under the bus every time he has a 4 from 28 night? No.

rayjayjohnson
05-11-2012, 03:06 AM
This.

Think for yourself, faggot

LnGrrrR
05-11-2012, 03:12 AM
Calling out your teammates is always a solid move :lmao

Capt Bringdown
05-11-2012, 03:35 AM
Tonight was more about what the Nuggets did than what the Lakers failed to do. The Nuggets have outplayed and outperformed for much of this series, yet all the focus is on wibble Kowe and Laker drama.

More fuel for the fire. Nuggets getting little respect, I hope they're paying attention to that fact.

GO NUGGETS GO

Spursmania
05-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Help yo team fukking clowns!

Pau and Bynum shouldn't have to be called out like a couple of bitches to play well. It's the damn playoffs, their leading scorer is under the weather and they played like shit.

I hate the Lakers, but they'll give thunder a run if those 2 damn bozos get their heads out of their ass. Black mamba has every right to call them candy asses.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2012, 04:25 AM
Pau Gasol is a faggot.

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2012, 04:59 AM
has he demanded a trade....

Latarian Milton
05-11-2012, 05:14 AM
MWP is one guy who he'd NEVER want to fuck with tbh

Bynumite
05-11-2012, 05:18 AM
Another Laker player must be fucking Pau's bitch again, dude's going back to his emo ways.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2012, 05:24 AM
Pau Gasol is a faggot.

Pau's done...I would say that we must lay off of him because of his fragile mindset to regress when ridiculed...but it doesn't matter he's done..I don't care if he has a monster game 7 or even he's out of here....I tried telling everyone cut him loose...Spanish people are just weak like that...

ambchang
05-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Lakers win because of Kobe.

Lakers lose because of teammates.

Just the way it's suppose to be. Runs like clockwork.

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2012, 06:40 AM

Just the way it's suppose to be. Runs like clockwork.

Finally someone with a sensible post...I agree with you :toast ;-)

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2012, 07:02 AM
I mean, if their balls don't decend after this shit, I don't know what to say. Real talk.

Lkrfn even a die-hard like me know we're done it's not happening...I'm not usually candid but I can read the tea-leaves blowing in the wind...

Pau is completely and totally finished....and he knows it...he's doing more to sully his 2 rings than anyone I've ever seen. Phil Jackson even punched his ass in the chest last year, he cried all this year about being traded and now he refuses to step up when he has all kinds of advantages....as a Laker fan it's pretty embarrassing to witness this colossal meltdown by Pau and Bynum seems to be following suit.

Kobe's comments about having Artest next to him because Artest plays hard every night was meant to sting and not just for the next game...Jim Buss already doesn't like Pau and hasn't forgiven him for quitting on us last year as well and trust me he will unload Pau the first chance he gets this off-season...We cannot fix Gasol for one game..Denver smells blood and they're going for it...I think we'll lose and Kobe will then melt down on his teammates..He's just saving it up right now...:lol

Pau doesn't have testicles that can descend. His value will drop even more but hopefully there's a fool out there that will take him packaged with Blake...

Even with his surgery I'd take LaMarcus over Pau...I just can't stand Pau's continuous disappearing act...I've never a seen a 7 footer that can't get or maintain basic post position like Pau and Dirk...those guys are pathetic...a rookie Faried giving it to Gasol the whole series...embarassing it is...

Bynum is not the answer..He's a very good complimentary piece in a watered down league but he cannot lead a team. I was watching plays last night and it dam near looked like he wanted us to lose the game...dude didn't even try not even a little...he had a meaningless 16 boards...he grabbed those because he felt obligated ( no one else was around) :lol

He'd be a rookie had he went to college and he's playing like it. Still I'd only trade for Dwight...but the kid is no next great big man...not by a long shot..

We're done now but next season unless we unload Bynum and Gasol and find a way to get Deron and Dwight Kobe won't make it to 6 not with OKC lurking and Miami looking strong with their big 3...:toast

I will join Cully now in silence as I won't stick around for Saturday's LA ass stomping :lol Talk about the revenge of Kate :lol

YoMamaIsCallin
05-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Seems to me that Gasol plays well when Bynum plays well. When Bynum is off or head not in the game, Pau kind of follows him down the chute. It's about roles and who is the man in the middle.

Lakers would probably be better off if Pau played a role like Marc does with the Grizz. And had a true PF next to him.

Leetonidas
05-11-2012, 07:36 AM
The problem with this is, while I agree with Bean, his team is full of soft pussies and this will probably only make it worse

Josepatches_
05-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Pathetic.

Do his teammates throw him under the bus every time he has a 4 from 28 night? No.

Agree

What a leader

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Agree

What a leader

Yeah right, because leaders shouldn't scoff at their teammates when they are playing worse than a sick teammate.

These fuckers, especially Bynum, had this coming. It's time for Kobe to teach this fucker a lesson.

Josepatches_
05-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Pau should be playing in the post.

He missed 9 of 10 jumpshots because he never was a jumpshooter. Blame Brown

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 08:04 AM

The Spurs win because of Duncan. Do you envision it in another way? Then shut up, faggot.

jag
05-11-2012, 08:06 AM
Kobe makes every single game and every single in-game situation about himself. The entire game was about how sick he was. After the game it's about how well he played. The entire third quarter consisted of Kobe playing low-post iso while the rest of his teammates overloaded the opposite side of the floor waiting to rebound.

Bynum should give more effort. But he's obviously tired of playing with Kobe and I can't say I blame him. Gasol is just a soft, emotional, loose-lipped vag, but I'm sure he's tired of playing with Kobe as well. As far as Kobe is concerned, he shouldnt expect his teammates to go out there and battle it out with him when there's really no concept of "team" to begin with. There's Kobe, and then there's the team. He doesn't actually wonder why his guys arent giving effort; he knows exactly why. Artest is too crazy to even know the difference.

ambchang
05-11-2012, 08:12 AM
The Spurs win because of Duncan. Do you envision it in another way? Then shut up, faggot.

Are you kidding me? The Spurs won because of Pop, Parker, Ginobili and Robinson. The team won those championships, Duncan was only there to lead.

Nobody is great like Kobe, who single-handedly willed his pitiful supporting cast of Shaq, Gasol, Bynum and Odom to 5 NBA championships.

There were only one person who won a championship with an absolute crap supporting cast. It's not Jordan (Pippen, Zen Master), not Duncan (Robinson, Ginobili, Parker, Bowen, Pop), not Hakeem (Drexler, uhh.... Maxwell, Smith, Cassell, and Thorpe), not Magic (Kareem), not Kareem (Magic, Big O), not Lebron (never won one), not Shaq (because Shaq was the supporting cast), but ONLY Kobe.

All hail king Kobe.

Stalin
05-11-2012, 08:12 AM
the last years of TOSB kobe will be great to see, this is just one of many more implosions to come, tbh

dunkman
05-11-2012, 08:20 AM
He should said all that in the locker room. If needed to call out publicly it was the coachs job. Kobe shots and keeps the ball too much, hence his team mates are inconsistent and that's almost 40 mpg every game tbh. No coincidence the Lakers had dominant performance vs the Spurs when Kobe was out.

Kobe played well, but still some humility is in order. No wonder his team mates quit on him.

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Are you kidding me? The Spurs won because of Pop, Parker, Ginobili and Robinson. The team won those championships, Duncan was only there to lead.

Pop would be coaching a shit bag team without Tim.

Robinson...I wonder how many lost superstars with no destination other than San Antonio he's going to bible-thump without Tim.

And let's not talk about Ginobili and Parker. They are nothing without Tim.

The entire San Antonio franchise owes a lot to Tim Duncan, inasmuch as these Lakers owe a lot to Kobe to show up in a close-out game. They don't even need to owe it to him. They are getting fucking paid to do that.

Goran Dragic
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
:lol Robinson
:lol thinking the Spurs won because of him
:lol chasing his teammates around with a bible
:lol bible thumper
:lol thinking god talks to him

xellos88330
05-11-2012, 08:49 AM
IMO, Bynum is the real problem. Dude needs to get his head out of that fantasy universe he is in and ball. LA is the worst place for that dude because he can keep playing like shit and have no consequences. It looks like he doesn't even care about his teammates or basketball in general. He reminds me of the lazy guy at work who does nothing but talk and only works hard when the boss is watching.

ohmwrecker
05-11-2012, 09:24 AM
has he demanded a trade....

Who would have him?

Spurs9
05-11-2012, 09:26 AM
I respect Kobe for his passion to win, but his teammates play like they honestly don't care.

ambchang
05-11-2012, 09:27 AM

Robinson...I wonder how many lost superstars with no destination other than San Antonio he's going to bible-thump without Tim.

The entire San Antonio franchise owes a lot to Tim Duncan, inasmuch as these Lakers owe a lot to Kobe to show up in a close-out game. They don't even need to owe it to him. They are getting fucking paid to do that.

Duncan is just one piece of the puzzle. He is not great like Kobe.

ambchang
05-11-2012, 09:27 AM

:lol you.

Mr. Body
05-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Just laying the groundwork for the next crazy trade in the Lakers' favor. The nixed CP3 trade provides enough cover for this next one.

cheguevara
05-11-2012, 09:33 AM

:lol the sad thing is lakerfan actually believe this

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Duncan is just one piece of the puzzle. He is not great like Kobe.

Look at how you fucksticks even try to diminish Tim's contributions to San Antonio just to be able to have a Kobe cheapshot. You are pathetic life forms whose lives should be ended right now.

DMC
05-11-2012, 09:44 AM
They play that way because of Kobe. If Kobe sat out last night, I believe the Lakers win or at least get a close game because the ball is forced inside. Inactive on offense often translates to inactive on defense, and Pau didn't shoot until the second quarter.

Kobe was in full out hero mode. I've always contended that Kobe is more interested in having a shot at being a hero than at winning games. He would rather lose on a monster individual performance than win with a team effort. It's been apparent all year. When someone like Kerr points out that the team rarely wins when Kobe takes 30 shots or more, that's a pretty good indicator that Kobe should move the ball.

There must have been some shit talking in the huddle, because everyone started deferring after the 1st quarter. You could see in the 3rd that it as "feed Kobe" time, and anything else was shunned quickly by Brown and Kobe.

Brown should have packed for a longer trip though, he's going to be traveling a lot soon.

DMC
05-11-2012, 09:46 AM

I'm atheist, however to retire a champion as he did is pretty rare for bigs of his caliber, so I can see how it reinforced his religious beliefs. However, he will be the first to say it's not the win he was gifted, but Tim. Tim was the answer to his prayers.

I personally think that's all bullshit.

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 09:48 AM
They play that way because of Kobe. If Kobe sat out last night, I believe the Lakers win or at least get a close game because the ball is forced inside. Inactive on offense often translates to inactive on defense, and Pau didn't shoot until the second quarter.

Kobe was in full out hero mode. I've always contended that Kobe is more interested in having a shot at being a hero than at winning games. He would rather lose on a monster individual performance than win with a team effort. It's been apparent all year. When someone like Kerr points out that the team rarely wins when Kobe takes 30 shots or more, that's a pretty good indicator that Kobe should move the ball.

There must have been some shit talking in the huddle, because everyone started deferring after the 1st quarter. You could see in the 3rd that it as "feed Kobe" time, and anything else was shunned quickly by Brown and Kobe.

Brown should have packed for a longer trip though, he's going to be traveling a lot soon.

You posted a long and shitty analysis which could have been summed up in one sentence.

DMC
05-11-2012, 10:15 AM

This is all true, but Pop would be coaching it still. Who can possibly coach LA?

What's the odds the entire team played soft, except Kobe?

I prefer the odds that the team is in disarray and there is a mixed level of respect for the coach, for Kobe and for other players. There is no semblance of unity on that team, no true leader.

DMC
05-11-2012, 10:16 AM
You posted a long and shitty analysis which could have been summed up in one sentence.

And you continue to meltdown. :lol

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 10:20 AM
And you continue to meltdown. :lol

Yes, I am livid. Because I care so much about this team.

KaiRMD1
05-11-2012, 10:49 AM
I feel for Kobe, when you're the only person trying to win for the second year in a row while your team checks out, gotta be tough for him

ElNono
05-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Lkrfn even a die-hard like me know we're done it's not happening...I'm not usually candid but I can read the tea-leaves blowing in the wind...

Pau is completely and totally finished....and he knows it...he's doing more to sully his 2 rings than anyone I've ever seen. Phil Jackson even punched his ass in the chest last year, he cried all this year about being traded and now he refuses to step up when he has all kinds of advantages....as a Laker fan it's pretty embarrassing to witness this colossal meltdown by Pau and Bynum seems to be following suit.

Kobe's comments about having Artest next to him because Artest plays hard every night was meant to sting and not just for the next game...Jim Buss already doesn't like Pau and hasn't forgiven him for quitting on us last year as well and trust me he will unload Pau the first chance he gets this off-season...We cannot fix Gasol for one game..Denver smells blood and they're going for it...I think we'll lose and Kobe will then melt down on his teammates..He's just saving it up right now...:lol

Pau doesn't have testicles that can descend. His value will drop even more but hopefully there's a fool out there that will take him packaged with Blake...

Even with his surgery I'd take LaMarcus over Pau...I just can't stand Pau's continuous disappearing act...I've never a seen a 7 footer that can't get or maintain basic post position like Pau and Dirk...those guys are pathetic...a rookie Faried giving it to Gasol the whole series...embarassing it is...

Bynum is not the answer..He's a very good complimentary piece in a watered down league but he cannot lead a team. I was watching plays last night and it dam near looked like he wanted us to lose the game...dude didn't even try not even a little...he had a meaningless 16 boards...he grabbed those because he felt obligated ( no one else was around) :lol

He'd be a rookie had he went to college and he's playing like it. Still I'd only trade for Dwight...but the kid is no next great big man...not by a long shot..

We're done now but next season unless we unload Bynum and Gasol and find a way to get Deron and Dwight Kobe won't make it to 6 not with OKC lurking and Miami looking strong with their big 3...:toast

I will join Cully now in silence as I won't stick around for Saturday's LA ass stomping :lol Talk about the revenge of Kate :lol

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

blah blah blah
05-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Kobe was in full out hero mode. I've always contended that Kobe is more interested in having a shot at being a hero than at winning games. He would rather lose on a monster individual performance than win with a team effort.

That's a very well thought out original concept. I don't think anybody has ever said that before

Axe Murderer
05-11-2012, 11:54 AM
That's a very well thought out original concept. I don't think anybody has ever said that before

:lol

'ah bl, coming out of the gates strong, not your average rookie poster goods par per etc

tesseractive
05-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Something I've never understood: why do the Lakers do this shit through the media? On a normal team, if there are some guys dog-assing it around the court, somebody calls a private meeting, and they get eviscerated behind closed doors. On the Lakers, guys call their publicist and hold a fucking press conference.

Seriously, WTF?

DAF86
05-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Isn't this the guy that implied to not have given a 100% in the second half of a game 7? Just checking.

djohn2oo8
05-11-2012, 01:24 PM
What I don't understand is why Kobe hasn't told Bynum to straighten the fuck up.

djohn2oo8
05-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Now that I think about it, maybe h has. It's obvious Bynum wants to be the number 1 option.

ambchang
05-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Look at how you fucksticks even try to diminish Tim's contributions to San Antonio just to be able to have a Kobe cheapshot. You are pathetic life forms whose lives should be ended right now.

I really believe Tim is a piece of the puzzle. Tim Duncan never won a championship by himself. Nobody ever did.

Except .... Kobe of course.

ambchang
05-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Speaking of which, why can't those guys talk DURING the game?

What was Brown there to do? Wasn't he supposed to be kicking Bynum and Gasol in the ass for playing so horribly? Wasn't mighty leader Kobe there to straighten the guys out DURING the game, and not vent it through the media AFTER the game?

If those two obviously talented big men did not respond to a face to face confrontation, what chance does an embarrassing remark through the media have? I am not sure of the motivation, goal and expected result Lord Kobe has when he said those things? Was it purely based on frustrations? Was this team really so horribly constructed that even the best of all time Kobe Bean Bryant can't dragged them to a title? Inconceivable.

mavsfan1000
05-11-2012, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ3m5jQKLU8&feature=related

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 01:51 PM
kQ3m5jQKLU8

Killakobe81
05-11-2012, 02:30 PM

LOL going inside led to the 13-0 run and having no one back in transition defense. Kobe deserves some of the blame for some lazy defense ... but if you watched that game, and dont hold the vast majority of the game on our lazy (Bynum) and soft (Pau) then you guys don't know shit. I guess these past few years of watching Bonner, Blair and praying on the Splitter "breakout" has lowered your expectations of what a big man should do come playoff time. Just watch 2005 Timmy or heck even a 90% Tim in 2007 would of dominated BOTH of our bigs all by himself last night.

Like I said, NON.CON.TEN.DERS ....

z0sa
05-11-2012, 02:37 PM
And Lakerfan constantly blames Kobe's teammates for not 'earning his trust.'

The man is a narcissist. No one on a basketball court is good enough for his trust, not even players playing better than him (prime Shaq or Gasol/Bynum on a good night).

DPG21920
05-11-2012, 02:38 PM
lol acting like every big has to live up to prime Duncan just to be good in the playoffs.

jag
05-11-2012, 02:41 PM
kQ3m5jQKLU8

:lmao

05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
maybe kobe should pass bynum the ball more. he has the second best center in the NBA but wants to jack up 20+ shots every game. my favorite was game 5, kobe with 32 attempts, bynum with 8. i guess he wants bynum to be his tyson chandler instead of letting him lead.

MavDynasty
05-11-2012, 03:02 PM
kQ3m5jQKLU8

Holy fuck :lmao :lmao :lmao

spursfan1000
05-11-2012, 03:04 PM
This is probably his way to get them motivated but I doubt it will work. Looks like barlkley was right saying Denver would win this series, who would have known haha.

Brazil
05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJLd4WCIee8&feature=related

Killakobe81
05-11-2012, 03:20 PM
lol acting like every big has to live up to prime Duncan just to be good in the playoffs.

Who said that genius? I throw a compliment Duncan's way and Spur fan cant even take that ... 3 points 3 rebounds in 30 minutes for Pau. Bonner could get that in a half ...

DPG wrong about dem Lakers ...

Jt.ONE
05-11-2012, 04:05 PM
:cry "Close-out games are actually kind of easy." :cry

Spur_Fanatic
05-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Some Lakers fans are a bit angry lately. This "You all need to die now" meme is tiresome. Guys, we get it. Kobe tried, his teammates failed.

Relax, grab a beer, and wait for Game 7.

Know that many Spurs fans actually want you to win.
(because we need someone to tire the Thunder a little, so make yourselves usefull)

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 08:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8sNJg.gif

VBM
05-12-2012, 10:11 AM
"It was a comment," Gasol said. "It was an opinion. A lot of times opinions are determined by the timing of things. So, obviously, we all are happy to get Metta back (Saturday). Hopefully, he will be a big contributor. And I'm glad that Kobe relies on him that much."