PDA

View Full Version : The Andrew Bynum Experiment

scanry
05-11-2012, 09:46 AM
If the Lakers lose Game 7, how do the Lakers go on from here?

I would trade Bynum straight up for Dwight and throw in a 1st rounder or may be two to get the trade sealed.

Then dump Gasol to maybe Houston or Brooklyn for Deron Williams.

IMO the Lakers can actually reload and be legit Contenders unlike this season(I know Mid and others have said that the Lakers are contenders), but who are they kidding? :lol

Then again all this will go away if the Lakers move on and upset OKC. :lol

P.S. Lakaluva was actually right about Bynum all along. :wow

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 09:47 AM
It is over.

cheguevara
05-11-2012, 09:48 AM
"getting traded is kinda easy. catching a flight to another city is kinda easy, if not, renting a plane is kinda easy. I can fly it myself, it's kinda easy"

scanry
05-11-2012, 09:53 AM
I've never seen a player who has had his hand held like Bynum before. Alcindor Jr held it for 4 years, then Phil Jackson took over and handed the reigns to Fisher for about 2 years and now Kobe is stuck with this fool.

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 09:54 AM
I was very uneasy when he ditched KAJ like that, and now it is showing why.

You never ditch KAJ when he is the one coaching you. NEVER.

BRHornet Jr.
05-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Like Dwight's shenanigans are any better.

scanry
05-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Damn BR Jr, it's hard to look at those ho's. Gross.

BRHornet Jr.
05-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Damn BR Jr, it's hard to look at those ho's. Gross.

I got my Daddeh's taste

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 10:00 AM
I got my Daddeh's taste

You like women who look like men and clam-lickers?

BRHornet Jr.
05-11-2012, 10:03 AM
You like women who look like men and clam-lickers?

Can't help it. Daddeh likes clam lickers and momma looks like free willy. What chance of a decent life did I really have?

DMC
05-11-2012, 10:09 AM
These guys are put on a pedestal at an early age then people act surprised when they become millionaires right out of high school and lack humility and act a damn fool.

It won't change because there will always be some owner out there who's willing to spend on these guys to win, and these guys will always have their fan base as a good number of fans are attracted to that kind of shit.

hater
05-11-2012, 10:49 AM
I remember when Titties was shown making in rain in a club and also in the Playboy mansion. That is when it all started going downhill.

that is what unclassy organizations will do to a good prospect. Now the guy is damaged goods.

scanry
05-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Hater, having fun at the Playboy Mansion cannot be criticized. :lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u9kanVNMI8s/SdLT2D2f9vI/AAAAAAAACyg/8H3Sz0tey5Y/s400/andrew+bynum+playboy.jpg

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Carrying girls is kind of easy. Carrying franchises -- not so much

ButtHurt Committee
05-11-2012, 11:11 AM
If the Lakers lose Game 7, how do the Lakers go on from here?

I would trade Bynum straight up for Dwight and throw in a 1st rounder or may be two to get the trade sealed.

Then dump Gasol to maybe Houston or Brooklyn for Deron Williams.

IMO the Lakers can actually reload and be legit Contenders unlike this season(I know Mid and others have said that the Lakers are contenders), but who are they kidding? :lol

Then again all this will go away if the Lakers move on and upset OKC. :lol

P.S. Lakaluva was actually right about Bynum all along. :wow

I know lazy when I see it. There will be no upset of OKC. The CP3 nix is killing us right now. Not landing Paul forced Howard to get cold feet. Oh well...

Mr. Body
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Phil got the hell out of Dodge because he saw how mediocre the team was to be.

UZER
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Maybe he's just tired of kobe. When they win its cuz of kobe. When they lose its cuz of kobes teammates. You get no respect when you play with kobe. Some guys can handle it, some guys cant. Dont forget he ran Daddy ouy of town. Dont forget he cried to get bynum traded. Game 6 was all about kobes flu. Then when they dont win bynum gets blamed.

I think howard didnt want to go to LA cuz kobe would have gotten all the credit. Kobe helps howard win his 1st, not howard helps kobe win his 5th.

Kobe throwing them under the bus brings back what has always been kobes greatest strength and weakness....dude is just so selfish.

Edit: 6th ring

DJB
05-11-2012, 12:19 PM
I was very uneasy when he ditched KAJ like that, and now it is showing why.

You never ditch KAJ when he is the one coaching you. NEVER.

I missed this. What did he do?

scanry
05-11-2012, 12:27 PM
I missed this. What did he do?

He didn't want the greatest center ever in the NBA aka KAJ to coach him no longer. The fact that the dumb fu@k has a post game should be credited to KAJ.

tesseractive
05-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Like Dwight's shenanigans are any better.

Howard pulls that crap because he wants to win. Carmelo did the same thing in Denver, Kobe wasn't exactly the best guy to be around back when the Lakers sucked, LeBron ran away to find a teammate with some balls so he didn't have to grow a pair of his own (oops, bad example).

Bynum doesn't do this because he wants to win. He does it because he's basically an irresponsible child, even after 7 years in the league. Honestly, if the Lakers are smart, they'll try to ship out both Gasol and Bynum this offseason.

Paranoid Pop
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
It's hard to significantly improve this team tbh, you can do Bynum for Dwight but if Dwight doesn't want to be there then I'm not sure it's going to turn out much better.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
How did Bynum "ditch" Kareem ?

Cry Havoc
05-11-2012, 06:31 PM

Refused lessons from him.

spursfan1000
05-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Lakers are just in a fucked up position, rip

pass1st
05-11-2012, 06:58 PM

Worked with Kareem and Kareem made him a much better player. Stopped working with him, if he kept at it then he might have surpassed Dwight by now

scanry
05-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Worked with Kareem and Kareem made him a much better player. Stopped working with him, if he kept at it then he might have surpassed Dwight by now

His post game already has. Only if he taught the pick and roll defense.

dbreiden83080
05-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Do Laker fans actually like Bynum? To me he would be someone i just have to put up with for now.. Yes he is talented but i think he is the biggest clown in the NBA.. He is basically a lazy, immature 24 year old with a huge sense of entitlement. He basically thinks if "i put up 20 and 15 nobody has the right to tell me shit".. This is not someone anybody can build around.. His attitude just completely sucks..

SpursIndonesia
05-11-2012, 09:19 PM

This :

His post game already has. Only if he taught the pick and roll defense.

Agreed, but you can't really teach people not to be lazy & self entitled. :)

Do Laker fans actually like Bynum? To me he would be someone i just have to put up with for now.. Yes he is talented but i think he is the biggest clown in the NBA.. He is basically a lazy, immature 24 year old with a huge sense of entitlement. He basically thinks if "i put up 20 and 15 nobody has the right to tell me shit".. This is not someone anybody can build around.. His attitude just completely sucks..

Yep, he's basically the Carmelo Anthony of big man, such a marvel physique and skillwise, but not much of brain & heart to go with it.

Not everybody can be Duncan, not everybody can be a role model, but he CAN be a frickin dominant beast on the court if he really wants it to. That's why i ALWAYS respect & admire Kobe the basketball player, though never like him as a person.

mkurts
05-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Bynum is just wasted potential - lazy and full of ego.

Even as it was, I never expected him to play this badly down the stretch against Denver - he really should have dominated the paint against their big men.

Kobe will put up big numbers but for the Lakers to win Game 7 - both Bynum and Gasol need to have huge games in terms of scoring and rebounding.

Spurs9
05-12-2012, 10:11 AM
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/It+s+the+guy+from+the+history+channel+show+quot+An cient+Aliens+quot+_81cdab32ce1755d0f3fab809639c438 7.jpg