PDA

View Full Version : Lakerfans. Respect

flipspursfan
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Just watched the game between DEN and LAL a while ago and I gotta say, Kobe's a real G. He practically willed the team to win but sadly, his team (especially Bynum and Pau) didn't respond to him. I once thought that this Lakers team would be better without his chucking but this game showed the team's true colors.

I didn't like how he called his teammates out during the postgame but when your team plays the way they just did, desperate times call for desperate measures. I hope Kobe knocks some sense into Bynum's head and I hope he gets the team to respond in the next game.

Kobe is a G :toast

Rummpd
05-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Kobe is a competitor but I am sure it pisses off Gasol [co-captain] and Bynum to have him rant so openly when they saved the season winning without him and they have not openly pissed and moaned when Kobe bricks 7-30 or the like time and time again.

flipspursfan
05-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Kobe is a competitor but I am sure it pisses off Gasol [co-captain] and Bynum to have him rant so openly when they saved the season winning without him and they have not openly pissed and moaned when Kobe bricks 7-30 or the like time and time again.

Agree. But you don't blatantly give up (Bynum not joining huddle) on a game just like that when you could be imposing your will on any of the DEN big men.

scanry
05-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Bynum is a bum. A fat one if he stays lazy.

SanAntonioHeat
05-11-2012, 01:01 PM
gasol 1-10 fg...deserves an ass kicking.

Rummpd
05-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Players like Gasol have bad games but agree Bynum not entering timeout huddles would happen one time and then a real coach would bench and fine his *ss. To think three weeks ago it seemed Bynum was the next great great ever and now his up and down play and irregular behavior and demeanor might mean that Magic (despite their own screwed up situation) might not want to consider a swap Howard and Bynum + change.

Jt.ONE
05-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Players like Gasol have bad games but agree Bynum not entering timeout huddles would happen one time and then a real coach would bench and fine his *ss. To think three weeks ago it seemed Bynum was the next great great ever and now his up and down play and irregular behavior and demeanor might mean that Magic (despite their own screwed up situation) might not want to consider a swap Howard and Bynum + change.

bynum's ego and maturity has always been in question tbh

DMC
05-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Even a player as dominant and with the star power of Nate Robinson was benched for acting an idiot. NATE fucking ROBINSON.

venky
05-11-2012, 05:33 PM
It is what it is.