PDA

View Full Version : Note: NBA calls piss test today!!!!!!

Momma_monkey
06-22-2005, 02:53 PM
Who would not pass the test?

Traces of Mary Jane and coke on 40% of the Pistons???

What do yall think???? :smokin :lmao

kskonn
06-22-2005, 02:59 PM
I know some of the guys have a rep for that stuff, but I highly doubt they are doing it in between games during the finals.

pache100
06-22-2005, 03:00 PM
There are some teams I would worry about, but not the Pistons.

kskonn
06-22-2005, 03:05 PM
In other news, The Trailblazers were forced to quickly sign 8 players from the CBA due to a random drug test by the NBA....

WayDowntownBang
06-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Who would not pass the test?

Traces of Mary Jane and coke on 40% of the Pistons???

What do yall think???? :smokin :lmao

You are by far the coolest person on this board, and definitely the most original.

No, really.

I'm not kidding.

Honest.

Leetonidas
06-22-2005, 03:06 PM
The only one on the Pistons I think would fail is Rasheed.

pache100
06-22-2005, 03:07 PM
In other news, The Trailblazers were forced to quickly sign 8 players from the CBA due to a random drug test by the NBA....

:lol :lol :lol

How did you know I was thinking of the Trailgangstas when I said I would worry about "some NBA teams".

kskonn
06-22-2005, 03:08 PM

How did you know I was thinking of the Trailgangstas when I said I would worry about "some NBA teams".

sometimes you just know, you threw it up and I slammed it down.

pache100
06-22-2005, 03:08 PM
The only one on the Pistons I think would fail is Rasheed.

I don't think Rasheed would fail a drug test. He has his faults, but I don't think he's a doper.

kskonn
06-22-2005, 03:11 PM
I don't think Rasheed would fail a drug test. He has his faults, but I don't think he's a doper.

He did get busted with weed a few years back..... I always think of that chappelle show where they are talking about doing things in real life and yelling out a sport stars name, just like you would do on the court. They show a car getting pulled over and charlied murphy is in their smoking and they roll the window down and yell out " Rasheed Walllace" it is pretty funny.

But seriously at this time I also believe it would not be a problem.

SpursWoman
06-22-2005, 03:12 PM
brilliant

mc_pryceless
06-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Well I'm a Pistons guy here, but Rasheed would definitely not pass.

Did you see him leave Horry open, bad decision making, a side effect. lol :smokin

Though quite a bit of the NBA is drugged up, hell, half of our country is.

If you want an honest answer to your question....I'd say on the Pistons: Sheed, Rip, Tayshaun, Darko wuld not pass a weed test. Just my assumptions from things I know and observe. On the Spurs, Glenn Robinson, Manu Ginobili, Devin Brown and Brent Barry would be my thoughts....lol

but who really cares?

spurschick
06-22-2005, 05:36 PM
On the Spurs, Glenn Robinson, Manu Ginobili, Devin Brown and Brent Barry

:lol
I would pay good money for a ringside seat to Devin and Manu being stoned. I just can't visualize it. Brent Barry would be looking around for Scooby Snacks.

Vashner
06-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Maybe Timmy's on the sticky now?? Making him slow (*jk humor)