PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Ticket to Game 7!

50 cent
06-22-2005, 02:56 PM
It's my turn AHF. I'm leaving work early tomorrow and flying from Dallas to go to the game. Then I have to come back and work Friday morning so I'm taking the 7am flight back from SA. Friday is going to suck! The Spurs have to win this game. :smokin

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Did you get it on Ticketmaster or from a broker?

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Friday won't suck if Spurs win.

Old School Chic
06-22-2005, 03:59 PM
It's my turn AHF. I'm leaving work early tomorrow and flying from Dallas to go to the game. Then I have to come back and work Friday morning so I'm taking the 7am flight back from SA. Friday is going to suck! The Spurs have to win this game. :smokin

Congratulations! :elephant

I sure hope the SPURS give It all they've got and send the Pistons fishing.

50 cent
06-22-2005, 04:49 PM
I tried Ticketmaster with no such luck. I bought it on ebay for $200. Upper level, corner, 12th row.

Plane ticket: $200

Spurs win: Priceless

Spurs lose: I will kill somebody.

Old School Chic
06-22-2005, 04:53 PM
I tried Ticketmaster with no such luck. I bought it on ebay for $200. Upper level, corner, 12th row.

Plane ticket: $200

Spurs win: Priceless

Let's all hope for a win, then...

HB22inSA
06-22-2005, 05:29 PM
All of the Spurs fans will have already hanged themselves.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-22-2005, 05:58 PM
I hope your trip goes better than mine :lol

I decided to put the small randsom it would have cost for tickets Thursday towards buying season tickets next year and not having to worry about finding a ticket come the Finals next year.

:hat

50 cent
06-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Did today suck for you at work AHF? What flight did you take home this morning?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-22-2005, 06:26 PM
I flew flight 150, left SA at 6:50 and arrival at 7:45 in Dallas. Of course, TSA had their heads up their asses this morning and it took an hour and a half to get through security.

Got there at 5:45, didn't get through security until 7:15. Luckily, there was 20 other people on my flight in the same position, Southwest knew it, so they held the plane. Very cool. The pilot hauled ass and the usual 55 minute SA-Dallas trip was made in 32 minutes.

Yeah, today sucked though. My boss's boss called from a conference out of town just to talk smack to me :lol (I'm the lead Spurs smack talker at work, out of a group about ten - the boss in question is a Mavs season ticket holder).

I got a total of about 3 hours sleep last night, so I was dragging all day. Plus, the guy I bought my tickets from on eBay was very cool. His nephew and nephew's friends were sitting next to me, and they were like "my uncle said to buy you a beer, he said you sounded like a good guy on the phone." One beer turned into 4 (in the SBC, I got about a quarter of what I paid for my ticket back in beer :lol ).

Then they had a post-game tailgate in the parking lot complete with a keg of beer and handle of Cuervo Gold. Finally got out of that parking lot at 2 AM, hella good time (woulda been better if we had one).

But I got a hookup if I never need tickets again, they were trying to talk me into coming back down tomorrow for game 6, them's good people.

50 cent
06-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun sans the loss. I'm excited about going and meeting Kori and LJ and whoever else is there from the forum.

My boss is a huge sports fan and understand my need to go to this game. I'm leaving work tomorrow at 3 and am taking the 4:10 flight. I'm coming back on the 7:35 flight home and just told my boss I would be there by 10. I'm staying with my ex-girlfriend after the game and so regardless, I will probably get a good 30 minutes of sleep on the plane and that's about it.

It will be quite worth it all though if the Spurs pull it off.

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-22-2005, 08:00 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun sans the loss. I'm excited about going and meeting Kori and LJ and whoever else is there from the forum.

My boss is a huge sports fan and understand my need to go to this game. I'm leaving work tomorrow at 3 and am taking the 4:10 flight. I'm coming back on the 7:35 flight home and just told my boss I would be there by 10. I'm staying with my ex-girlfriend after the game and so regardless, I will probably get a good 30 minutes of sleep on the plane and that's about it.

It will be quite worth it all though if the Spurs pull it off.

Ex-girlfriend, eh?
Win or lose, it should be quite the game. Have a great time!!

50 cent
08-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Damn, this was such a fun trip.