PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Lakers on the game 7 win

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-11-2012, 07:41 PM
:toast

Sons, I am not going to sit here and give myself false hope. No way in heck does Stern let the Lakers blow this series. He has money riding on Durant v Kobe showdown.

I am proud of the fight the Nuggets have put up, but I'm realistic about what they are up against.

It'll be the Lakers vs Kings 2.0

vander
05-11-2012, 07:47 PM
:lol
it's funny because it's sad because it's true

Reck
05-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Kobe and his Lakers fell out of favors with Stern a while ago bro.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Kobe and his Lakers fell out of favors with Stern a while ago bro.

R u serious? :lmao

Then why was MWP only suspended for 7 games? He should have missed the whole first round. Stern scripted it perfectly so that MWP can be seen as a hero if the Lakers win.

Melo got 15 games for the sucker punch that did no damage, and MWP has a history so he should have got 10 games for basically knocking Harden out

Stern babies the Lakers, always has and always will.

Another example is Kobe's flagrant on Faried last night, if that was vice versa then Faried would have been ejected.

Reck
05-11-2012, 08:45 PM
R u serious? :lmao

Then why was MWP only suspended for 7 games? He should have missed the whole first round. Stern scripted it perfectly so that MWP can be seen as a hero if the Lakers win.

Melo got 15 games for the sucker punch that did no damage, and MWP has a history so he should have got 10 games for basically knocking Harden out

Stern babies the Lakers, always has and always will.

Another example is Kobe's flagrant on Faried last night, if that was vice versa then Faried would have been ejected.

That's more the referees fault. Kobe gets call in his favor by reputation at this point.

Malice
05-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Grow up.

urunobili
05-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Premature. It'll hurt more after Kobe burns you or even worse, when Bynum goes Kareem FTW

spursfan1000
05-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Lakers are so bad refs won't be able to help them

Bynumite
05-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Nugfan already down on all fours.

BRHornet45
05-11-2012, 09:32 PM
son the fix will without a doubt be in, however the Nuggets do have a small chance of winning. they will need to shoot the ball at least 60% considering that their defense will not matter at all with the fix being in. the officials will be blowing the whistle like their lives depend on that whistle blowing every time a Laker players has possession of the ball.

UZER
05-11-2012, 09:39 PM
George karl should send a preemptive blast about the officiating and his players having to play through bad calls they know are coming early.

Why not? Its what phil would do. He had no shame crying to the media about officiating.

pass1st
05-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Might need to throw in a few more jinx threads, nugfan

J.T.
05-11-2012, 11:04 PM
I agree with OP. Lakers got this. Close out games are easy brah.

Josepatches_
05-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Surely 20+ FT for Kobe

Danny.Zhu
05-11-2012, 11:08 PM
100% true.

Banzai
05-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm still nervous about tomorrows game.

Budkin
05-11-2012, 11:15 PM
No fucking way the Lakers lose a game 7 at home.

Jacob1983
05-12-2012, 02:17 AM
When's the last time the Lakers have lost a game 7 at home?

Latarian Milton
05-12-2012, 02:26 AM
beard nigga just be a big pussy at the scene, MWP's elbow did hit him but it was totally unintentional. having beard ain't necessarily a sign of toughness tbh

scanry
05-12-2012, 02:47 AM
When's the last time the Lakers have lost a game 7 at home?

Can't remember because they closed out Portland in 2000, Sacramento in 2002, Rockets in 2009 and Boston in 2010. More impressively, they rang. :lobt:

Jacob1983
05-12-2012, 03:07 AM
1969 NBA Finals?

Amaso
05-12-2012, 04:05 AM
unfortunately it's true... the refs natural inclination will be to give the Lakers the benefit of the doubt on most plays, especially since they are home. The Nuggets are going to have to outplay the Lakers very badly for them to steal this series.

100%duncan
05-12-2012, 10:29 PM
trololol

redzero
05-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Do people on here honestly believe what they post changes the outcome of games? Serious question.

BRHornet45
05-12-2012, 10:31 PM
sons the NBA is all about $$$$$$$

not legit basketball

playaslk
05-13-2012, 04:21 AM
sons the NBA is all about $$$$$$$

not legit basketball
BR, i dont post here much but you clearly got the little dick complex. In another thread you wished for bynum to be hurt and promised to take kobe out w/ your 30 seconds of PT. Are you upset that the trade that Stern rigged for you didnt work out as intended? I havent thought about it until now but maybe Stern hates the hornets more than he "loves the lakers" and that is why he nixed the first deal, for the hornets to get some bum players instead of real NBA talent.
Not every team is as lucky as the hornets and can connect with their fanbase w "come and play small forward" night, or "Im not a doctor but I play one for the Hornets training staff" talent show. Your team isnt in the playoffs, step off and stfu. Noone takes your "games are rigged", "if i was a foot taller, i'd step to _____ player and punch him in the face" threads. Go sit in your mom's basement and cry about your dial up connection lagging during bbc downloads.

ElNono
05-13-2012, 04:45 AM
playaslk with no regard for human life... that's how it's done son...

LkrFan
05-13-2012, 08:00 AM
BR, i dont post here much but you clearly got the little dick complex. In another thread you wished for bynum to be hurt and promised to take kobe out w/ your 30 seconds of PT. Are you upset that the trade that Stern rigged for you didnt work out as intended? I havent thought about it until now but maybe Stern hates the hornets more than he "loves the lakers" and that is why he nixed the first deal, for the hornets to get some bum players instead of real NBA talent.
Not every team is as lucky as the hornets and can connect with their fanbase w "come and play small forward" night, or "Im not a doctor but I play one for the Hornets training staff" talent show. Your team isnt in the playoffs, step off and stfu. Noone takes your "games are rigged", "if i was a foot taller, i'd step to _____ player and punch him in the face" threads. Go sit in your mom's basement and cry about your dial up connection lagging during bbc downloads.

:rollin

Goran Dragic
05-13-2012, 08:03 AM
someone is angry :lol

LkrFan
05-13-2012, 08:06 AM
playasik just went H.A.M on BR! :lmao

LkrFan
05-13-2012, 08:07 AM
playaslk with no regard for human life... that's how it's done son...

:lol

playaslk
05-13-2012, 01:00 PM
someone is angry :lol
nah not at all, i would be angry if lakers lost. I am just noting w/ lack of real bball takes and continued bs about refs and stern and whatever crap people want to throw up on these boards just to provoke others.

Its not just BR, he's just one of several that do this on a continuous basis. The list includes "laker fans" I may add.

This used to be a basketball forum but has fall into smack forum. Its fine either way, i just call it like i see it.