PDA

View Full Version : Zach Randolph

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm not a fan of his, but I have a ton of respect at how he's turned his career around.

Frenzy
05-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Dude is a Nightmare.

BRHornet45
05-11-2012, 10:58 PM
truth.

less than 10 years ago he was heading down a path that would have led him into the penitentiary. now he is a friendly, fat, loveable teddy bear.

Bill_Brasky
05-11-2012, 11:00 PM
i wanna send the bitch home.

spursfan1000
05-11-2012, 11:12 PM
He's good, can't wait for revenge on his ass

Budkin
05-11-2012, 11:17 PM
He's good but I'm tired of hearing about him. Looking forward to ending his season.

BRHornet45
05-11-2012, 11:19 PM
damn ... sons I see a lot of Spur fan is still bitter from Randolph destroying Duncan last season.

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 11:21 PM
damn ... sons I see a lot of Spur fan is still bitter from Randolph destroying Duncan last season.

Motherfucking word.

midnightpulp
05-11-2012, 11:22 PM
i wanna send the bitch home.

midnightpulp
05-11-2012, 11:23 PM

Hell yes we're still bitter. We want to send the Memphis Lakers and that overrated tub of shit packing.

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 11:26 PM
truth.

less than 10 years ago he was heading down a path that would have led him into the penitentiary. now he is a friendly, fat, loveable teddy bear.

The epitome of a grizzly bear in the post imo. I heard over the ESPN coverage that he averages a 20-10 in elimination games. Not bad for a supposed fat ass.

He has turned his career and life around. I'll give him a pass for being a weed stealer over last summer.

mavsfan1000
05-11-2012, 11:26 PM
I hate Eddie Winslow. lol

100%duncan
05-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Hell yes we're still bitter. We want to send the Memphis Lakers and that overrated tub of shit packing.

tesseractive
05-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Motherfucking word.

When the Lakers lose y'all throw various players under the bus, including your stars.

But the Spurs are such a wonderful team and all our stars play the right way and all that crap, so we only throw our role players and coach under the bus, and we get all butthurt and swear revenge against anyone with the audacity to beat us.

As stupid as it sounds, it works for us. :lol

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm not mad that Dirk tore the Lakers apart last year and that the Nuggets have come back from 1-3 down.

Players who talk shit and don't show up for the moment deserve to be shown the door out.

NRHector
05-11-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm not mad that Dirk tore the Lakers apart last year and that the Nuggets have come back from 1-3 down.

Players who talk shit and don't show up for the moment deserve to be shown the door out.

GD that's going to leave the Lakers with Kobe only

MmP
05-11-2012, 11:35 PM
i remember him in his portland years the way was a mess, talented but not hard worker, what happened to him?

Venti Quattro
05-11-2012, 11:37 PM
i remember him in his portland years the way was a mess, talented but not hard worker, what happened to him?

Memphis was the only one who took a chance on him. It looked pretty stupid in the beginning, but he is repaying them a thousand fold for giving him that chance.

DMC
05-11-2012, 11:38 PM
The Spurs will lose again to Memphis.

LkrFan
05-11-2012, 11:39 PM
the spurs will lose again to memphis.

qft

tesseractive
05-11-2012, 11:39 PM

Don't get me wrong -- I'd be livid if Bynum were on the Spurs and pulled that crap. And AFAIK Gasol didn't talk shit, but he's totally mailing it in at this point.

Even when Kobe flips out and refuses to take any shots or descends into crazy chucker mode, you guys basically just complain that he needs to get his shit together, right?

But since Spurs fans construct these elaborate hagiographies of our favorite players, we can't admit that they have flaws. So swearing revenge on teams that beat us distracts us from having to. Like I said, it works for us. :lol

midnightpulp
05-11-2012, 11:40 PM
qft

Your dumbass really believes that, don't it?

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 12:10 AM
The Grizzlies will make the Spurs work for everything but I think the Spurs can win the series.

Deep in my heart though, I want these motherfuckers to wipe out the Spurs.

UZER
05-12-2012, 12:15 AM
I want revenge on the Grizz for what they did to the Spurs last year. I think the spurs were somewhat of fraud anyway.

With that said, I love the Grizz and their blue collar, hard nosed play. They pulled the spurs pants down and spanked them. No excuses. I appreciate how hard Randolph goes every minute he's out there and makes plays with zero hops and quickness.

Grizz vs Clipps is truly substance over style.

FkLA
05-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Memphis was the only one who took a chance on him. It looked pretty stupid in the beginning, but he is repaying them a thousand fold for giving him that chance.

Didnt Isiah take a chance on him in NY after he left Portland? Dont think it worked out too well though. Also Z-Bo is ballin but playing against that faggot Griffin is surely helping him. Gingers rebounding this series has been Dirk-esque tbh.

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Didnt Isiah take a chance on him in NY after he left Portland? Dont think it worked out too well though. Also Z-Bo is ballin but playing against that faggot Griffin is surely helping him. Gingers rebounding this series has been Dirk-esque tbh.

I was telling that with how he totally bombed it in New York in account. Now that you bring it up again, God damn he and Curry were terrible in New York.

scanry
05-12-2012, 12:44 AM
They formed the lard towers back then. However playing alongside Curry can do that to you.

Gasol is the only reason why Randolph is being put in the spotlight. He should thank Gasol for his fat contract.

FkLA
05-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Agreed. You cant expect to be a solid team with two fat fucks who dont defend the rim. ZBo can be a beast with the right players around him though, which he has right now. Having solid defenders all around you can hide your weaknesses, tbh its very similar to what Dirk had last year were he was the 5th best defender in the starting line-up.

Latarian Milton
05-12-2012, 02:42 AM
tiger never changes his strips imho fat nigga just be happy playing there right now & content with the money they pay him, when he gets bored of the shit or if his teammates start to suck, his performances will drop real quick and the old lazyass z-bo will be back

scanry
05-12-2012, 02:42 AM
^ sup TC, how is NY treating you.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 04:42 AM

be careful what you wish for :toast

Jodelo
05-12-2012, 06:05 AM
FkLA still mad that Dirk got the ring...

Wild Cobra Kai
05-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I was telling that with how he totally bombed it in New York in account. Now that you bring it up again, God damn he and Curry were terrible in New York.

Curry's been terrible everywhere, tbh. I remember the Bulls coming to SA to play and he had zero rebounds in 25 minutes. How are you that big and athletic and get zero rebounds in ANY game in 25 minutes?

I LOLd when Miami signed him this year, thinking they were going to be the team to flip his switch.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-12-2012, 08:45 AM
They formed the lard towers back then. However playing alongside Curry can do that to you.

Gasol is the only reason why Randolph is being put in the spotlight. He should thank Gasol for his fat contract.

This. ZBo needs that other big to thrive, and thrive he has.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 08:59 AM
One thing is for sure..If The Grizzs advance look out..they seem like they have answer for all of the Spurs positions...plus they're younger

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 08:59 AM
The Spurs would have no problem dispatching the Clippers

scanry
05-12-2012, 10:12 AM
The Spurs would have no problem dispatching the Clippers

Unlike last year, the Spurs don't have any mismatches this time around. We have much better shooters and Parker and Ginobli will penetrate at will against the Grizz. Expect the series to not go more than 5.

No wonder the Spurs fans are cocky as hell upstairs.

I am actually rooting for the Lakers to advance to the WCF. One last time of Lakers-Spurs before both teams become irrelevant.

tenbeersbold
05-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Umm,you must not of watched any games lately...

Diaw can make life difficult for either of 'em

Jackson and an improved Green,cmon now!

LEONARD!!!!

Splitter has improved in a big way to.

Not to mention we can score the shit outta the ball these days

In our groove the Grizz can't hope to even possibly put enough points on the board,simple as that.Unless Rudy starts chuckin' and that would be even worse fer Mem. We gonna run those fatties ragged!

Even if somehow Gasol/Zbow combine fer 30-40 points who the hell else on their team is gonna be able to score enough to get to the 100+ I predict it'll take to even hang w/ the Spurs point wise?????

Budkin
05-12-2012, 10:35 AM

I'll admit it. Totally bitter and totally ready for revenge.

tesseractive
05-12-2012, 11:18 AM
you guys have just as much of a lack of an answer for the fatboys in the paint though. don't tell me 53 year old duncan is gonna guard both. yall gonna give up the pussy inside like THAT girl everyone knows from high school.

This year's Z-Bo isn't nearly as dangerous as last year's Z-Bo, Diaw is a workable defender who can also force guys to chase him around outside the paint, and Splitter is getting rotation minutes this year. That's enough to completely change how the series plays out.

Throw in the fact that Parker has made huge strides and isn't likely to get owned by Conley this year, and I like our chances a lot.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Memphis is worse than last season. The fact they've been taken to 7 game by the fucking Clippers having homecourt advantage should really tell you all you need to know.

ElNono right bout dem Grizz. :hat

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 12:20 PM
how would you describe argentina in a paragraph.
Lionel Messi is the only good thing from Argentina :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:22 PM
nono..how's argentina scro? and i mean that seriously...i've been hearing from credible sources that the only safe place in the world due to the fukushima disaster that they are suppressing is the southern hemisphere, aka south america. seriously thinking about moving there tbh..how are the women, culture, economy, etc? how would you describe argentina in a paragraph.

Hot women, lots of soccer, absolutely great red meat and not much else, tbh... I haven't been there in almost 3 years though... DAF should be able to tell you, since I think he lives there.

I'll probably head over there to visit the family in 6 months or so...

If you want to go live over there, pick Chile though... more serious country and better relationship with the US, IMO.

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I really want the poster nothingface to get approved

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:27 PM
:lol thinking food in a 3rd world South American country is of higher quality than food here

resistanze
05-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I wish I moved to Argentina when I had the chance. Me DAF and Messi could be good friends.

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Yeah, in other countries that aren't 3rd world Nazi lovers :lmao

Did Alex Jones have a recent show about moving to Argentina?

I'm sure the cooked Jew they serve in Argentina is good though, just don't get it rare

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Yeah, Europe, as in other civilized countries.

Argentina =/= Europe :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:33 PM
all food in america is genetically modified which is linked to organ failure..you aren't eating real food. a friend of mine went to europe and the grocery stores there actually have real, organic food. she came home and tried to replicate a salad like what she had there and she said it just tasted like cardboard.

everything here is mass produced and processed, sprayed with chemicals, and isn't even real food to begin with. the chickens go from eggs to market in 5 weeks. that's unnatural.

You have no friends that went to Europe stop the bullshit ass lying :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Well, there's no FDA or anything like that in those countries, AFAIK. Then again, butchers are still common over there, and you can ask them to cut the cow you're going to eat any way you please. Which is oftentimes much better and fresher than the wrapped shit you buy in supermarkets here.

Another health plus is that actual sugar cane is used there instead of corn syrup, thus you don't see there the mammoth obesity and diabetes levels you see here.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:34 PM
keep believing that our diet is so awesome whenever other countries are rapidly suppressing us in average height while hte average US man is getting shorter and rounder. there is no nutritional value in the vegetables anymore because the soil has been mass overfarmed and stripped of nutrients.

did Wikipedia teach you that also :lol

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:34 PM
rofl strawman arguments

Never said the US diet was awesome, I was making fun of the fact you think a 3rd world country is gonna do any better.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, it's good and bad... probably when the cow is healthy, you're getting top quality stuff, and Argentina is actually renowned for exporting high quality beef. But if the cow has mad-cow disease, I suspect you won't find out until it's too late, tbh...

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Fine I'll give you the food thing

Still don't get why you'd move to Argentina and live in a straw hut with no running water over Europe :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:38 PM
yeah i'm definitely looking into my options..i don't want to sit here and be lied to whenever they are detecting radiation in food and water all over the US and all they do is simply raise the "safe" limit to 1000 times what it used to be. granted, it is 5 times higher in california than it is anywhere else, i really don't feel safe.

:lol Options? Ha who are you kidding... You have no options outside of Burger King and Dairy Queen...you can't even afford the most expensive combo at Burger King..stop frontin Tyson :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:40 PM
my best friend lives in europe, chimp

:rolleyes and yet you've never been...what kind of long distance relationship is this...you met him on facebook :lol where does He live?

ElNono
Still don't get why you'd move to Argentina and live in a straw hut with no running water over Europe :lol

There's definitely running water over there... they have jews on stationary bikes running the pumps... :lol

Goran Dragic
Tbh if you're gonna move to Argentina I have a list of people for you to gas to death (you know who they are :lol).....Argentina will still welcome you with open arms afterward so it's not a concern

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:41 PM
they have jews on stationary bikes running the pumps... :lol
:lmao

Did they get Joseph Mengele to set up a cloning program on the Jews he performed experiments on :lol

Unlimited slave labor force imo

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Hot women, lots of soccer, absolutely great red meat and not much else, tbh... I haven't been there in almost 3 years though... DAF should be able to tell you, since I think he lives there.

If you want to go live over there, pick Chile though... more serious country and better relationship with the US, IMO.

So you left your wife and kids behind to live in the poor villages of Argentina while you live it up dancing on the River Walk...pathetic fuck you...you're from the Slums and likely won a local lottery from the US Embassy in Argentina to get to the US....

Why am I even arguing with a slumdog from Argentina...:lol

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:43 PM
i'm not a scientist but something about the earths polarity means that the southern hemisphere is still quite protected from the damage that they've done north of the equator in japan. for whatever reason the radiation hasn't spread down there and they don't expect it to.
Well if thats the case Australia or South Africa (the honky part, not the n!gger part) seem like better solutions than a 3rd world Nazi loving country :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
There's actually a pretty big jew community over there... tbh, Argentina isn't that much different than the US in that 95% of the population has ancestry from Spain or Italy, much like here in the US comes from Brits, Irish, Africans and now Mexican...

Goran Dragic
no problem. afterwards i'm gonna go down there and try to build up teh south american markets!!! financial pioneer imho.
teh markets!

You should bring a certain Ted Bundy looking fellow if you know whottt i mean

Koolaid_Man
There's definitely running water over there... they have jews on stationary bikes running the pumps... :lol

Does your family have running water...I can't beleive you're trying to disparage the Jews when you're from a fucking 3rd world country..where we drop rice from planes to feed you ...

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:45 PM
There's actually a pretty big jew community over there... tbh, Argentina isn't that much different than the US in that 95% of the population has ancestry from Spain or Italy, much like here in the US comes from Brits, Irish, Africans and now Mexican...
I'm Polish and Russian.

The one useful part of this dumbfuck history class I had to take as a gened is finding out why like all of America's Jewish population came from Russia and Poland.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:45 PM

you're a faggot but I agree with u on this :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:46 PM
since you're so interested in my life he was a foreign exchange student who came here in high school to play ball. we played basketball together for a couple of years then he moved back. why do you care so much?

where does he live in Europe?

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:46 PM
So you left your wife and kids behind to live in the poor villages of Argentina while you live it up dancing on the River Walk...pathetic fuck you...you're from the Slums and likely won a local lottery from the US Embassy in Argentina to get to the US....

No monkey, my wife is American and lives with me. No kids (yet).

lol lottery

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:47 PM

lol lottery
:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:49 PM

South America used to be part of Africa...all of you have African blood in you....

I can't beleive your from the Slums though...you've come a long way in life from living in the Slums of Argentina to talking shit to Kool on a message board...you must feel like you're in heaven :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Does your family have running water...I can't beleive you're trying to disparage the Jews when you're from a fucking 3rd world country..where we drop rice from planes to feed you ...

I'm an American citizen. But clearly the historical connection between Nazis and Argentina really went way over your head. :lol

You should stick to talking about dick, which you seem to be well versed in, tbh.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm Polish and Russian.

The one useful part of this dumbfuck history class I had to take as a gened is finding out why like all of America's Jewish population came from Russia and Poland.

Well, my family is originally from Italy, pre-World War II. There was a lot of shift of population towards America, both north and south due to the world wars. I still have family in Italy and France (which I've met).

Back in those days, the biggest two sea ports in America were New York and Buenos Aires. Kid you not, look it up.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:51 PM

lol lottery

So you married up...:lol Did she help you get your citizenship...let me guess your wife is white...all you Latino's are disgusting fucks...you hate who you are...I bet they taught you as a kid to go to America and marry a white woman or a gringo didn't they...:lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:52 PM
South America used to be part of Africa...all of you have African blood in you....

Not post World War II... smh

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Well, my family is originally from Italy, pre-World War II. There was a lot of shift of population towards America, both north and south due to the world wars. I still have family in Italy and France (which I've met).

Back in those days, the biggest two sea ports in America were New York and Buenos Aires. Kid you not, look it up.

True sign of a delusional Mexican or Latino who hates his heritage...:lol

The Batman
05-12-2012, 12:56 PM
So you married up...:lol Did she help you get your citizenship...let me guess your wife is white...all you Latino's are disgusting fucks...you hate who you are...I bet they taught you as a kid to go to America and marry a white woman or a gringo didn't they...:lol
Your picture has surfaced on this website before. lol b e a n e r :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:57 PM

Nah, I got hired on a work visa and worked legally here for the good part of 6 years, then met a girl I liked, then married her. Pretty standard life stuff, tbh.

Before acquiring US citizenship, I had Italian citizenship, so I could've headed to Europe, but the offer in the US I thought was more interesting...

But this is stuff that's way over your head anyways.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 12:59 PM

I love my heritage, and I've been curious enough to research it. I actually have been to Europe and met my family there.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:00 PM
again, why do you care so much? i don't really like talking to you or telling you much..you're a proven weirdo

vaffanculo faggot

Now the real faggot in you is finally coming out...walk with me for a second...

So you have a male friend from Europe that was an exchange student that you only knew for a couple years, played a little ball with and he went back home....How did he become your best friend in those 2 short years...If you grew up in America did you not already have "best" friends from way back in the day...why is it that this guy living thousands of miles away, who you never see unless he's sending you face book pictures...is all of a sudden your best friend...you guys formed a life-long bond in relatively short period of time...

Kool would like to submit into evidence to the board this post as a sign that Tyson and the dude may have been fucking each other and that's why he considers this guy he met who lives in Europe (a place he's never been) his new "best" friend...:downspin:

Stalin
05-12-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm Polish and Russian.

sup brah, 1 out of 2, aint bad, tbh

The Batman
05-12-2012, 01:03 PM
^leave it to you to make anything seem gay. also leave it to you to make assumptions that i've never been to europe. i may or may not have but like i said i wont tell u the details because you're weird. the last thing i need is your ass going all internet detective on me like mono and showing up around my place.
lolwut?

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:05 PM
sup brah, 1 out of 2, aint bad, tbh

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Now the real faggot in you is finally coming out...walk with me for a second...

So you have a male friend from Europe that was an exchange student that you only knew for a couple years, played a little ball with and he went back home....How did he become your best friend in those 2 short years...If you grew up in America did you not already have "best" friends from way back in the day...why is it that this guy living thousands of miles away, who you never see unless he's sending you face book pictures...is all of a sudden your best friend...you guys formed a life-long bond in relatively short period of time...

Kool would like to submit into evidence to the board this post as a sign that Tyson and the dude may have been fucking each other and that's why he considers this guy he met who lives in Europe (a place he's never been) his new "best" friend...:downspin:
All submissions to the board must be made in a separate thread created by whomever is making the submission.

You must also embed a youtube video as proof

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Nah, I got hired on a work visa and worked legally here for the good part of 6 years, then met a girl I liked, then married her. Pretty standard life stuff, tbh.

Before acquiring US citizenship, I had Italian citizenship, so I could've headed to Europe, but the offer in the US I thought was more interesting...

But this is stuff that's way over your head anyways.

Yeah I bet...the offer in the US was more interesting...the offer to Marry an American citizen...so you could get your citizenship preferential treatment...you're a fucking fraud just like all those people cheating the US welfare system...:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:10 PM
^leave it to you to make anything seem gay. also leave it to you to make assumptions that i've never been to europe. i may or may not have but like i said i wont tell u the details because you're weird. the last thing i need is your ass going all internet detective on me like mono and showing up around my place.

I dont' do shit like that...I just try to see what kind of lying ass nigga you are :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:12 PM

you ain't been nowhere doc...and we both know this man :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:17 PM
sup kool got any more questions?

http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP00846678/curious-george-8.jpg

name the country Tyson? name the fucking country :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm white kool you shouldn't underestimate me..don't ever underestimate me you might find yourself on a merchant ship being sold to some far away land as merchandise :lol

at least then you'd finally become more cultured you poor unemployed, internet posting slob

You boasted you were Native American for the longest...what happened?

Reck
05-12-2012, 01:19 PM

That's the most obvious emotion you'll gonna get from a spurfan.

I've been saying this for a while but until the Spurs get their revenge on them shit ain't gonna be right for us.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Yeah I bet...the offer in the US was more interesting...the offer to Marry an American citizen...

Been married for 7 years... wife is still here with me...

lol paid marriages
lol monkey

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
I got bored and ditched the shtick wassup bro? my great grandma was 1/2 and born in a tee pee, i'm not but 1/16th all i got is a nice sun tan and some cool artifacts :lol

Where do you get 1/16th from what's the math behind that number

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Been married for 7 years... wife is still here with me...

lol paid marriages
lol monkey

Here's the million dollar question for you Latino....Is She White :lol

The Batman
05-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Koolaid_Man is banned

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Koolaid_Man is banned

It'll never happen :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Here's the million dollar question for you Latino....Is She White :lol

She's American with Latino ancestry... not surprising seeing she's from Texas...

Reck
05-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Kool is obssesed with white women. :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Kool is obssesed with white women. :lol

And dick :lol

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 01:38 PM
:lol white women with dick

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:38 PM
She's American with Latino ancestry... not surprising seeing she's from Texas...

what kind of mental midget are you...:lol that makes no sense :lol

Listen My dog is American the question is what breed is it...now answer the fucking question el stupo :lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:40 PM
what kind of mental midget are you...:lol that makes no sense :lol

Sure it does. Again, way over your head, George... :lol

Koolaid_Man
Lngrrr is lurking but he took the easy way out..He willing married a woman looking for a Gringo to take care of her :-)

ElNono
:lol white women with dick

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Sure it does. Again, way over your head, George... :lol

I asked was she white..Not American..you're dumber than box of rocks..you don't have to answer the question because your semantics says it all ..She's white and I got you pegged like I said..when it comes down to it you're ashamed of your Latin heritage..you couldn't even marry a nice Latina woman from Argentina because you were taught your whole life to marry a white woman...however, it's easy to go online and boast about your Latin heritage because it makes you look authentic...but you're anything but when it comes to authenticity in real life...

I'm not trying to be hard on you but I know what I'm talking about..I don't know too many Mexicans or Latina or Latino's that haven't been taught from childhood to marry only whites..they're even taught to shy away from their own race...it's a brutal game they play on the minds of the Latin World

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 01:47 PM
and btw I'm completely owning you guys in this thread - lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:53 PM
I asked was she white..Not American..you're dumber than box of rocks..you don't have to answer the question because your semantics says it all ..She's white and I got you pegged like I said..when it comes down to it you're ashamed of your Latin heritage..you couldn't even marry a nice Latina woman from Argentina because you were taught your whole life to marry a white woman...however, it's easy to go online and boast about your Latin heritage because it makes you look authentic...but you're anything but when it comes to authenticity in real life...

I'm not trying to be hard on you but I know what I'm talking about..I don't know too many Mexicans or Latina or Latino's that haven't been taught from childhood to marry only whites..they're even taught to shy away from their own race...it's a brutal game they play on the minds of the Latin World

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--ekR6jG4Iwk/Tw4zvKN4RCI/AAAAAAAAAn0/IX-VBCUOUvs/s1600/didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 01:53 PM
:lmao I've never understood where that gif came from

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:55 PM

Shit, I just posted the first one I found... now I notice it's pretty racist, tbh... :lol

Reck
05-12-2012, 01:58 PM

Probably a KFC commercial, no doubt. :lol

MavDynasty
05-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Does anyone actually read chimps posts?

Reck
05-12-2012, 02:11 PM

Only the ones that doesn't break the line.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 02:14 PM

I've literally seen Tony Parker's ass, Blake Griffins ass, and Kobe's ass...but none of those asses looks as good as your ass :lol

Stalin
05-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Shit, I just posted the first one I found... now I notice it's pretty racist, tbh... :lol

lies

ElNono
05-12-2012, 04:03 PM
lies

sup Stalin, how's world domination coming along?

Stalin
05-12-2012, 04:09 PM
sup Stalin, how's world domination coming along?

sup brah, taking the route of Augustus, slow and steady, tbh

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 04:11 PM
sup brah, taking the route of Augustus, slow and steady, tbh

You're not going to beat America.

Stalin
05-12-2012, 04:22 PM
You're not going to beat America.

i like your confidence, makes it that much easier, tbh

:splitter

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 04:23 PM
i like your confidence, makes it that much easier, tbh

:splitter

You sound like Andrew Bynum tbh.

Stalin
05-12-2012, 04:34 PM
You sound like Andrew Bynum tbh.

indeed, we have alot in common, tbh

DAF86
05-12-2012, 05:44 PM
nono..how's argentina scro? and i mean that seriously...i've been hearing from credible sources that the only safe place in the world due to the fukushima disaster that they are suppressing is the southern hemisphere, aka south america. seriously thinking about moving there tbh..how are the women, culture, economy, etc? how would you describe argentina in a paragraph.

You're going to love Argentina. You can get married over here.

DAF86
05-12-2012, 05:46 PM

If you're a right-winger TOSB, tbh.

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 05:58 PM
doesn't Argentina have Pablo Escobars and Che Guevaras?

DAF86
05-12-2012, 06:00 PM

How does a Latino hate his heritage by acknowledging that his ancestors come from a Latin country?

In case you didn't understand, Italy is a latin country you ignorant faggot.

Brazil
05-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Argentina is a great country ! one of the best I visited, the girls are among the prettiest in the world, the meat is just freaking ridiculously good even if it's hard to get it cooked rare ! Buenos Aires is the best place to live imo.

oh and food in the US is just awful. :lmao@goran dragic who obviously does know shit about other countries out of the US.

I kept the exact same diet and amount of exercise than in Brazil and I get 8 pounds in 6 months... disgusting. I started to get food allergy which never happened to me before. Freaking american put sugar in the bread ! amazingly bad.

Poorest food in the world by far. For sure it's cheap you can eat for $5 a day but it's horrible.

Now I spend a fortune in food at wholefood and other bio markets. buying food here is like going into a pharmacy.

Brazil
05-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Poorest food in the world by far.

Im exaggerating a bit. India and Sri Lanka are for instance difficult for an european :lol

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 06:23 PM
oh and food in the US is just awful. :lmao@goran dragic who obviously does know shit about other countries out of the US.

Just a silly statement. It's about where you eat. Just don't be cheap :lol

How can America have the worst food when we just copy your countries and import your chefs :lol?

redzero
05-12-2012, 06:33 PM
When did you get that dollar sign, DPG?

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 06:39 PM
When lil Boosie was free

redzero
05-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Who the fuck is lil Boosie?

Axe Murderer
05-12-2012, 06:53 PM
ridiculously off topic but fuck I've had this itch in the middle of my right foot for about a week.

when I scratch it, it feels like a footgasm. I could literally do it for hours. but eventually it comes back after I stop. What could this mean? could it be cancer?

benefactor
05-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Athletes foot.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 07:01 PM
ridiculously off topic but fuck I've had this itch in the middle of my right foot for about a week.

when I scratch it, it feels like a footgasm. I could literally do it for hours. but eventually it comes back after I stop. What could this mean? could it be cancer?

Dam homie...I read an article last week...that usually means you about to turn gay. It's called the gay foot itch sympton..heard its been around for years.

I'm sorry.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 07:02 PM
If you're a right-winger TOSB, tbh.

tbh, after living here for 13+ years, the average "left-winger" in America is still way to the right. I mean, after the YPF fiasco, Argentina is reaching Chavez levels.

redzero
05-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Dam homie...I read an article last week...that usually means you about to turn gay. It's called the gay foot itch sympton..heard its been around for years.

I'm sorry.

And you actually thought that was funny.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 07:03 PM

I'm sorry.

lol reading "how to turn gay" articles...

ElNono
05-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Just a silly statement. It's about where you eat. Just don't be cheap :lol

How can America have the worst food when we just copy your countries and import your chefs :lol?

Agree, there's some good food in America... you need to pick your spots though...

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Definitely but there are several great places with regards to both taste and quality. Now, I haven't traveled the world so I might not be qualified, but I know there are some great places.

tesseractive
05-12-2012, 09:48 PM
not to mention the fluoridated water supply is forced mass medication.

That's why I only drink rainwater and pure grain alcohol (http:// http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes). :lol

Brazil
05-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Definitely but there are several great places with regards to both taste and quality. Now, I haven't traveled the world so I might not be qualified, but I know there are some great places.

Of course there are some great places. From what I've seen and experimented Chicago and New York are the two best places in US for great restaurants. Chicago is really awesome, I'd put Chicago before NYC.

I was not talking about the fancy restaurants with Japanese, French or Spanish chefs. I'm talking about the day to day food and the average sucks big time imho fwiw

DAF86
05-13-2012, 04:11 AM
tbh, after living here for 13+ years, the average "left-winger" in America is still way to the right. I mean, after the YPF fiasco, Argentina is reaching Chavez levels.

Yeah, I know. That was a great move by Cristina BTW, getting back what Menem gave away.

ElNono
05-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Yeah, I know. That was a great move by Cristina BTW, getting back what Menem gave away.

No serious country takes private property without some form of compensation... *especially* a profitable business like an oil company. That kind of moves are reserved to banana republics, tbh, even though I agree that originally the company was privatized under corrupt politicians.

DAF86
05-13-2012, 04:54 AM
No serious country takes private property without some form of compensation... *especially* a profitable business like an oil company. That kind of moves are reserved to banana republics, tbh, even though I agree that originally the company was privatized under corrupt politicians.

No fucking country in its right mind would give oil profit away like Menem did, why the fuck should we deal with it just because one person decided to give it away? We have the right to take it back and we did, fuck what everybody else thinks.

ElNono
05-13-2012, 12:12 PM
No fucking country in its right mind would give oil profit away like Menem did, why the fuck should we deal with it just because one person decided to give it away? We have the right to take it back and we did, fuck what everybody else thinks.

Repsol paid upwards of $15 billion for the company + more billions in investments... they also have a right to get paid for the value of the stake the government decided to take over...

And outside of Iran, Venezuela, Argentina and some Arab countries (notice the banana republic trend here?), oil business for every other country is run by private entities...