PDA

View Full Version : Will Splitter start against the Grizz?

Basketball Power
05-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Has pop learned his lesson?

benefactor
05-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Stop being a faggot.

flipspursfan
05-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Stop being a faggot.

OP is OP.

Legacy
05-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Gee, I wish I was Nostradamus... but unfortunately, I'm not. :depressed

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Well it's not like Pop will need to save him for a Lakers series.

Jimcs50
05-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Gee, I wish I was Nostradamus... but unfortunately, I'm not. :depressed

Well, I am Jr, and I say no, he is not starting Splitter, Diaw is starting.

Legacy
05-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Well, I am Jr, and I say no, he is not starting Splitter, Diaw is starting.

:lol

tenbeersbold
05-12-2012, 10:18 AM
We got too much depth plus a coach whose mission is to wipe that pimp-ass smile off Hollins face.

Plus you can't overlook this was a team that was far better, w/more talent last year and eked it out against us w/ Manu's arm in a cast and Timmy on a bum ankle

Seriously who do you think woulda won that series w/ say Randolphor /Gasol hobbling on a bad ankle and Conley's arm in a cast. Spurs woulda of course.

Add Jackson,Diaw,Leonard,improved Green,improved Splitter and this aint even gonna be close.

Shoot turn Patty Mills loose on these dudes a few times.Cause 3's are gonna bleed the Grizz,the more the merrier I say! Come out and blitz 'em, make them fat asses Randolph and Gasol run see how much they like a rested Spurs team after a seven game series

If Pop really wanted to go CIA on 'em he'd start the 2nd unit the first game,run and gun those bitches I say!

jiggy_55
05-12-2012, 10:30 AM

No need. Diaw should be able to handle Randolph, Duncan on Gasol. If we are being heavily out-rebounded, then you can put Splitter on Gasol and maybe Duncan on Randolph or vice versa.

Keepin' it real
05-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Will Splitter start against the Grizz?

Let's wait for the result of game 7 first. :sleep

romad_20
05-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Nope. Diaw will start and will fuck Z-Bo up. Manu and Splitter will be in pick and rolling that scrub Speights to death with the second team.

I'm waiting for a Tony Allen vs. Stephen "Buckets" Jackson showdown. It's going to be awesome.

dbreiden83080
05-12-2012, 11:32 AM
So nobody is giving the Clips a shot here..

capek
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Nope. Diaw will start and will fuck Z-Bo up. Manu and Splitter will be in pick and rolling that scrub Speights to death with the second team.

I'm waiting for a Tony Allen vs. Stephen "Buckets" Jackson showdown. It's going to be awesome.

This. Though for me, it's gotta be SJax vs Gay. I think Stephen will make him look like the middling talent punk bitch that he is.

Jimcs50
05-12-2012, 12:02 PM

nope

DMC
05-12-2012, 12:32 PM
That's because the Clippers aren't getting better. They play a very generic, low level form of basketball and survive on talent alone. If they had any teamwork involved in their game, they would be dangerous. They don't appear to give a shit about the playoffs.

SenorSpur
05-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Splitter doesn't necessarily have to start. I just hope that Pop will utilize both he and Duncan during certain stretches of the ball game.

Mel_13
05-12-2012, 12:37 PM

Clips had their shot last night in LA. They lost.

Small Fundamental
05-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Clips had their shot last night in LA. They lost.And they'll get one more shot and they might win.

Of course I also think the Grizzlies will win on Sunday. But game 7's are never locks.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-12-2012, 12:48 PM

Right, because LA hasn't won yet on their floor....oh. wait, THEY HAVE.

Memphis hasn't dominated this series at all, in fact they've kicked away multiple games, both at home and on the road. They seemed ready to do it again last night. I'm not at all sure they'll be drinking coffee after this one.

TheSkeptic
05-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Splitter doesn't necessarily have to start. I just hope that Pop will utilize both he and Duncan during certain stretches of the ball game.

This. If Diaw's having trouble with Randolph (which he shouldn't but you never know), then Pop can just insert Splitter early.

No disrespect to the Clippers of course.

Zzakk's Garage
05-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Will Splitter start against the Grizz?
No.
Dumbass.

It was never our intention to try and recreate the twin towers.
Tiago is our 2nd squad's TD.

Dex
05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Right, because LA hasn't won yet on their floor....oh. wait, THEY HAVE.

Memphis hasn't dominated this series at all, in fact they've kicked away multiple games, both at home and on the road. They seemed ready to do it again last night. I'm not at all sure they'll be drinking coffee after this one.

Clippers are just too banged up. They've got their three main guns (Paul, Griffin, and Butler) all playing at like 50%. Griffin in particular was barely able to get off the floor and reach the rim on that dunk last night...you take that athleticism away from his game, and he doesn't have a whole lot left.

Clippers lost that game last night on their own home floor despite the Grizzlies committing 22 turnovers and have several 4th quarter miscues. That was the best chance they were going to get, and they blew it. No way Memphis plays that badly again at the Grindhouse, and I don't think that the Clippers can play a whole lot better than they played last night with their current health situation.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Im okay with Diaw starting, as long a splitter gets plenty of PT, and Bonner gets less

NASpurs
05-12-2012, 01:46 PM

Stop being a faggot.

OP is OP.

http://i.imgur.com/AhGJJ.jpg

dbreiden83080
05-12-2012, 04:49 PM
That's because the Clippers aren't getting better. They play a very generic, low level form of basketball and survive on talent alone. If they had any teamwork involved in their game, they would be dangerous. They don't appear to give a shit about the playoffs.

:lol

Of course they give a shit. This franchise has been a laughing stock forever. You don't think they want to win this series.. Anything can happen in game 7. Paul has to play out of his mind for them to win but they can win. Grizzlies are not a lock to win any game against anyone.. This has been a close series all the way through..

dbreiden83080
05-12-2012, 04:51 PM

And they go back to Memphis where they have already won..

Tp9gospursgo
05-12-2012, 04:57 PM
As long as Blair sits the entire series we will be O.K.

Muser
05-12-2012, 05:00 PM
The rotation wont change from the Utah series.