PDA

View Full Version : Black people

MavDynasty
05-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Not trying to be racist but why are they so good at basketball?

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 10:55 AM
extra calf muscle, tbh

flipspursfan
05-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Most probably it has something to do with the way they were raised. Most black people were raised in the hood where I guess they had to spend their time entertaining themselves with non-expensive, productive leisure. Basketball is just that.

MavDynasty
05-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Tbh them ghetto playas prob got very good at hood rims and when they finally got a chance to play on nice rims, their game jumped to another level

Woo Bum-kon
05-12-2012, 11:04 AM
There's a myth that black people have extra calf muscles?

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 11:05 AM
^:lol you've never heard about that

pass1st
05-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Taller on average, develop athleticism easier and probably the biggest reason is that basketball has been their sport since soon after the Wilt/Russel days. There are probably a large number of whiteguys who chose other sports whom could potentially be solid NBA players.

Whites got hockey
Latino folk got "futbol"
Asians got ping pong
Greeks got naked oil wrestling

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 11:10 AM
and goat-fucking

pass1st
05-12-2012, 11:19 AM
not true blacks are like .5 inches shorter than whites in america on average according to the studies

Is that including women? Because white women get pretty short, but a lot of black women are 6 foot amazon looking females.

pass1st
05-12-2012, 11:27 AM
no i was looking at for males

Strange, most black people I see/know are at least 6 foot. White guys seem to be 5'9 on average around here. Maybe all the tall ones moved out of SoCal :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Most probably it has something to do with the way they were raised. Most black people were raised in the hood where I guess they had to spend their time entertaining themselves with non-expensive, productive leisure. Basketball is just that.

My favorite subject..social studies :lol

Listen Kool gonna keep it 50 with ya...and show you what that red be like ;-)

The 3 greatest players of all time did not come from the hood...

Michael Jordan not from the hood

Kobe Bryant not from the hood

Koolaid_Man not from the hood

and yet we're the greatest at what we do :toast

The Batman
05-12-2012, 11:39 AM

There is simply no denying that you are indeed the greatest cocksucker of all time.

flipspursfan
05-12-2012, 11:41 AM

Ah forgive me. I merely used the situation in my country where a lot of people are like that in terms of their love for the game (though none of them have the real talent). I'm a bit rusty with my social studies though dude, excuse my misunderstanding of the topic. :toast

SourCandy
05-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Taller on average, develop athleticism easier and probably the biggest reason is that basketball has been their sport since soon after the Wilt/Russel days. There are probably a large number of whiteguys who chose other sports whom could potentially be solid NBA players.

Whites got hockey
Latino folk got "futbol"
Asians got ping pong

:lol

ElNono
05-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Taboo : Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It (http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Athletes-Dominate-Sports-Afraid/dp/1891620398)

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 11:51 AM
and goat-fucking

And being poor.

pass1st
05-12-2012, 12:01 PM
And being poor.

And leeching off other governments

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:16 PM
:lol beaners
:lol short

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 12:16 PM
and yeah idk where the 5'9" average for white men comes from. Seems closer to 5'10" or 5'11"

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:29 PM
well wikipedia used to have a nice breakdown but it is no longer there. said that white americans were 5'10.5 on average compared to 5'10 for blacks and like 5'7 for hispanics, so not really much difference pretty much the same. i'm 5'11 or so and i'm one of the shorter white guys i know, so no i wouldn't think the average is 5'9 at least not in texas. on the college campus people seem to be especially taller (intelligence loosely correlated with height maybe?) where the average white person is probably 6'1 i'd guess.

:lmao @ being Wikipedia educated....You going places with that Wikipedia degree dawg...

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 12:31 PM

you're a selfish bitch SourCandy...I asked you years ago to let me lick and suck on that mole on the side of your lip and now you've covered it up altogether...wtf....

Woo Bum-kon
05-12-2012, 12:34 PM
:lol Kool is still sexually harassing people on here.

DMC
05-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Is that including women? Because white women get pretty short, but a lot of black women are 6 foot amazon looking females.
No, they start off short and get taller. Maybe they shrink as they get old though.

rascal
05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
i know that all of the tallest countries in the world are located in northern europe..and they beat out every other country now by a mile. average is like 6'1 in netherlands apparently, compared to 5'10 for the rest of the world.

Asians and Hispanics are short. White Europeans are taller.

manufan10
05-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Because they're/their kneegrows.

LakerHater
05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Not all blacks, my nieghbors kid is black & 6'4" & at 15/16 he cant dribble or shoot to save his life!

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Not all blacks, my nieghbors kid is black & 6'4" & at 15/16 he cant dribble or shoot to save his life!

Is your neighbor an Uncle Tom?

LakerHater
05-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Is your neighbor an Uncle Tom?
Its really funnny to watch when the kids all get together & play! :lol

YoMamaIsCallin
05-12-2012, 03:20 PM
This is just stupid.

There is absolutely zero scientific evidence that skin color/race makes a difference in innate physical (or mental) ability.

Why is there a majority of blacks in the NBA? Why do Kenyans dominate the world of long-distance running? It's a cultural thing. It takes dedicating years of your life to the sport/activity to get good enough to even have a shot at being world-class. You either have to just love the sport/activity for some reason to be this dedicated, or you have to be in a culture that values and rewards being good at the sport/activity.

And yet, people continue to make that fallacious connection between race and, well, anything. Including being good at basketball.

pass1st
05-12-2012, 03:23 PM
No, they start off short and get taller. Maybe they shrink as they get old though.

:downspin:

Death In June
05-12-2012, 03:24 PM
This is just stupid.

There is absolutely zero scientific evidence that skin color/race makes a difference in innate physical (or mental) ability.

Why is there a majority of blacks in the NBA? Why do Kenyans dominate the world of long-distance running? It's a cultural thing. It takes dedicating years of your life to the sport/activity to get good enough to even have a shot at being world-class. You either have to just love the sport/activity for some reason to be this dedicated, or you have to be in a culture that values and rewards being good at the sport/activity.

And yet, people continue to make that fallacious connection between race and, well, anything. Including being good at basketball.I'm sure race comes into play, at least to some degree. There was a ton of selective breeding during slavery for developing more durable options.

Slutter McGee
05-12-2012, 03:32 PM
This is just stupid.

And yet, people continue to make that fallacious connection between race and, well, anything. Including being good at basketball.

You are a complete fucking idiot. It is scientifically proven that blacks have far more fast-twitch muscle fibers. That doesn't mean all blacks have more than all whites. It simply means that evolutionary factors were different in Africa than they were in Europe and the far east.

Sure social and cultural factors come into play, but if you seriously think there are no genetic traits that are different in various races then you are an absolute moron.

Take a class in basic fucking evolution.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

mfanatic
05-12-2012, 03:35 PM
It has to do with slavery. Only the strongest survived, passing on traits to generations and generations. The whites were standing around giving orders, while the blacks were running, digging, lifting, etc. If you have any educational background, you know that that is the main case of discussion.

Slutter McGee
05-12-2012, 03:41 PM
It has to do with slavery. Only the strongest survived, passing on traits to generations and generations. The whites were standing around giving orders, while the blacks were running, digging, lifting, etc. If you have any educational background, you know that that is the main case of discussion.

More stupid shit. Evolutionary traits take a hell of a lot longer to develop than a couple hundred years of slavery.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 03:48 PM
More stupid shit. Evolutionary traits take a hell of a lot longer to develop than a couple hundred years of slavery.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

:lol maybe not...the black gene is a peaceful yet dominant gene throughout the universe. take a dark drink for example..let's say a 12 oz. can of coke...pour just a little in a gallon of natural spring water and watch the water turn color...It doesn't take very long for the dark gene to dominate :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 03:56 PM

even though it was a horrible event..I can see how if I was white owning slaves could maybe be pretty cool...imagine today if you could force people (without compensation) to do just shit you didn't feel like doing...and then whip their ass if they didn't do a good enough job...I mean free labor which is like free money, free sex from the African women...and it was probably good sex too...that African pussy was probably way better than that white pussy back in the day...(the darker the cherry the sweeter the juice)...

YoMamaIsCallin
05-12-2012, 04:19 PM
You are a complete fucking idiot. It is scientifically proven that blacks have far more fast-twitch muscle fibers. That doesn't mean all blacks have more than all whites. It simply means that evolutionary factors were different in Africa than they were in Europe and the far east.

Sure social and cultural factors come into play, but if you seriously think there are no genetic traits that are different in various races then you are an absolute moron.

Take a class in basic fucking evolution.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

a) take your name calling and ram it up your ass sideways, dickwad

b) try actually reading my post -- I didn't say there were no genetic differences, I said

And that is a true statement.

All of the bullshit that people throw around is committing the scientific error of starting from a couple of facts: (a) black people dominate certain sports, and (b) one can find genetic differences when you group people by race/region... and drawing the AHA! conclusion (which was the one you were looking for) that there is a cause and effect.

I repeat: there's absolutely nothing scientific connecting the two.

Humans have this need to make connections and see patterns and cause/effect, even if they're not there. That is why superstitions arise. That is why people look for "overdue jackpots" on the Vegas slots.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 04:24 PM
^your fellow blacks must have realized the joys of slave ownership whenever they sold your own people to the whites

Because they arrived in Africa with a bayonet as a more efficient killing machine the Africans didn't have a choice :lol they were uncoordinated and wild...the white man would have killed them off through divide and conquor..did you not watch Shaka Zulu...:lol

but the reality is that Slavery or indentured servitude was practiced the world over...not just in Africa...In the old countries of Europe, before the colonization of America.. there were many violent conflicts among Euro's over white slavery... there was no importance placed on whiteness...they got tired of killing each other so they traveled to Africa to start more killing....the people who sold other African as slaves really had no choice. They had no guns...or bayonets...The white man in historical context has been a real scourge on mankind...

This from my good friend Tim Wise...

• By the 1670s, the indentured servitude of Africans was on the rise. So to keep white European servants and black African servants from forming a rebellion against the power elite, white European servants were given certain privileges that black African servants were not, including
land and the ability to testify in court.

• A couple centuries later, during the Civil War, rich Southerners persuaded poor white people, who didn’t even own slaves, to fight by convincing them that their skin color was more important than their interest in a free job market.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 04:27 PM
^your fellow blacks must have realized the joys of slave ownership whenever they sold your own people to the whites

and even at an early age little blacks kids are just more aggressive than white kids..I've witnessed it first hand with myself :lol

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 04:33 PM
you're a selfish bitch SourCandy...I asked you years ago to let me lick and suck on that mole on the side of your lip and now you've covered it up altogether...wtf....

what is your problem...sickening way to treat people.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 04:34 PM
This is just stupid.

there is some truth to that statement...sports are a way out for blacks and a time killer to help stay out of trouble so they learn to excel at it...but blacks do have a fast twitch muscle that most whites don't seem to have...

Larry Bird worked his ass off and was better than many blacks in the league but he was still considered a stiff and un-athletic to a degree. But I do beleive that some people I won't limit it to race...but some people are just born more physically gifted than others and mentally smarter than others...it's all genetic...some kids can map the universe with their brains and some can't count period...that's usually a gift to be able to use your left brain in ways that science cannot understand not as much as it is learned.

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 04:35 PM
and even at an early age little blacks kids are just more aggressive than white kids..I've witnessed it first hand with myself :lol

Due to the smaller brain size and higher testosterone levels of black males.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 04:35 PM
what is your problem...sickening way to treat people.

we have an understanding...stop being so short minded :lol

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Great article explaining the actual effect (not the propaganda libtard professors teach in those left-wing indoctrination factories we call "universities.") colonization had on Africa

Why is Africa poor? The standard explanations blame anyone but the Africans. Colonization by whites, it is said, kept Africa poor. The slave trade depleted the continent and impoverished it. Multinational corporations plundered it.

Just as blacks in America seek to explain their own failings by blaming them on whites, Africans explain their own poverty by blaming Europe.

To believe that colonization thwarted the economic development of Africa is to believe that indigenous societies were on their way towards prosperity but were brutally shoved off course by Europeans. In fact, African societies south of the Sahara that had not had contact either with Europeans or with Middle Eastern traders showed no signs of modern development. No pre-contact African society had devised a written language or had discovered the wheel. None had a calendar, or built multi-story buildings. No African had learned how to domesticate animals. The smelting of iron was widespread, as was fire-hardened pottery, but the continent did not produce anything that could be called a mechanical device.

At the same time, Europeans introduced two New World staples that could be stored — cassava and corn — revolutionizing the African food supply. The sudden increase in population more than made up for losses to the European slave trade which, in any case, ended by the middle of the 19th century.

It was trade with Europeans that introduced modernity to iron-age Africa. Far from hobbling and holding the continent back, colonization laid the foundations for whatever evidence of economic progress can now be found in Africa. It was Europeans who built roads and rail lines, introduced piped water, schools and telecommunications, and built national administrations. Nothing suggests that Africans would have achieved any of this on their own.

http://amren.com/ar/1992/01/index.html

Read and learn, Kool. Read and learn. Stop reading agenda driven drivel from the Tim Wise's and the like.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Due to the smaller brain size and higher testosterone levels of black males.

not just black males but little black females too..I will say something you may find shocking...in fact I debated if I ever wanted to admit this but fuck it..I think yall know by now anyway..

testosterone levels of black males is the same reason that white women and women of other races find them on average more attractive than a simliar white male..

but this testosterone is also what makes black women less attractive to white males...personally I find white women to be more attractive than black women on average...in fact I find black women (facial features wise) to be the least attractive on average of all women...but I'm not saying that their are no attractive black women to me because they're tons...but I think mixed races (white mixed with black or asian) are the most attractive of all races in my opinion..I think part of it is cultural...I never see black women in the gym either...most of them want to sit back and eat fried seafood platters all day...:lol

I hope they're are no black women reading this taking this the wrong way...if it came out wrong I apologize..

Splits
05-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Great article explaining the actual effect (not the propaganda libtard professors teach in those left-wing indoctrination factories we call "universities.") colonization had on Africa

Read and learn, Kool. Read and learn. Stop reading agenda driven drivel from the Tim Wise's and the like.

Now THAT is some racist ass shit from the modern day KKK, aka American Renaissance.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 04:47 PM

Midget I'm way more educated than you and we both know this...let it go and stop frontin man :lol...I lived in Africa for a year...it's a 3rd world continent we get it..By now you should know that Kool is the last person you should try to indoctrinate with your KKK storm front drivel :lol Don't insult me that way

Splits
05-12-2012, 04:49 PM
What else does AmRan believe?

One of the most destructive myths of modern times is that people of all races have the same average intelligence. It is widely accepted that genes account for much of the difference in intelligence between individuals, but many people still refuse to believe genes explain group differences in average intelligence. This blindness leads to futile attempts to eliminate “achievement gaps” between the races and leads whites to accept the view that if blacks and Hispanics are less successful than whites, it is because of white “racism.”

Totally not racist at all. Blacks and Hispanics are genetically disposed as intellectually inferior. No racism there!

YoMamaIsCallin
05-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Larry Bird worked his ass off and was better than many blacks in the league but he was still considered a stiff and un-athletic to a degree.

Why was he "considered unathletic"? Because he is white. It's the same stereotype working in reverse.

If it's possible for you to look past skin color, you would notice that people like Larry Bird and Steve Nash are actually amazing athletes. They can do stuff that ordinary people couldn't dream of.

Furthermore, there are black players who aren't very athletic at all, and who make their living by being great shooters, by being willing to be defensive role players, etc.

The other stereotype people give white ballplayers is that they are smart and use their brains to make up for their lack of athleticism. Dude. Just look around the NBA. Some of the biggest dumbasses (coff Birdman coff) happen to be white.

A while back there was a documentary about race and the NBA. (Can't remember the name of it.) I remember them interviewing Steve Kerr (then with the Spurs) and he recounted how he'd sit on the bench with Antonio Daniels, and when a white player made a good play, Steve would comment "What an intelligent play!", and when a black player did the same, Antonio would say "That's great athleticism!". Of course they were being sarcastic.

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 04:59 PM
not just black males but little black females too..I will say something you may find shocking...in fact I debated if I ever wanted to admit this but fuck it..I think yall know by now anyway..

testosterone levels of black males is the same reason that white women and women of other races find them on average more attractive than a simliar white male..

but this testosterone is also what makes black women less attractive to white males...personally I find white women to be more attractive than black women on average...in fact I find black women (facial features wise) to be the least attractive on average of all women...but I'm not saying that their are no attractive black women to me because they're tons...but I think mixed races (white mixed with black or asian) are the most attractive of all races in my opinion..I think part of it is cultural...I never see black women in the gym either...most of them want to sit back and eat fried seafood platters all day...:lol

I hope they're are no black women reading this taking this the wrong way...if it came out wrong I apologize..

Can't say I disagree with any of that. And the white man, as an institution, thanks you, the black male, for satisfying his women sexually. It's a great thing for the white man that the black male never evolved beyond his bestial sexuality, one that has him devoting his existence to breeding, like all animals. See, when the white man reaches a certain age, sex is no longer a priority. He's now more concerned with making money and running the world. Sex, at this point, is simply for procreation, so the white man can scion an heir who will carry on his legacy. The black man serves an important purpose keeping the white man's woman sexually satisfied so that she won't turn into a nagging, irritating bitch and distract him from more important matters, like figuring out how to plunder Africa for even more of their resources.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-12-2012, 05:04 PM
I follow this board because like 1 out of 1000 times you hit a gem of a post like the midnightpulp post above. Brilliant. Makes up for all the total crap you tend to see here.

I hope people actually get it. Reminds me of the brilliant website http://blackpeopleloveus.com/
which many people also don't get.

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I follow this board because like 1 out of 1000 times you hit a gem of a post like the midnightpulp post above. Brilliant. Makes up for all the total crap you tend to see here.

I hope people actually get it. Reminds me of the brilliant website http://blackpeopleloveus.com/
which many people also don't get.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Why was he "considered unathletic"? Because he is white. It's the same stereotype working in reverse.

If it's possible for you to look past skin color, you would notice that people like Larry Bird and Steve Nash are actually amazing athletes. They can do stuff that ordinary people couldn't dream of.

Furthermore, there are black players who aren't very athletic at all, and who make their living by being great shooters, by being willing to be defensive role players, etc.

The other stereotype people give white ballplayers is that they are smart and use their brains to make up for their lack of athleticism. Dude. Just look around the NBA. Some of the biggest dumbasses (coff Birdman coff) happen to be white.

A while back there was a documentary about race and the NBA. (Can't remember the name of it.) I remember them interviewing Steve Kerr (then with the Spurs) and he recounted how he'd sit on the bench with Antonio Daniels, and when a white player made a good play, Steve would comment "What an intelligent play!", and when a black player did the same, Antonio would say "That's great athleticism!". Of course they were being sarcastic.

It may be my personal definition of athletic...I think Kobe is more athletic than Lebron...Lebron may be bigger and stronger but he's not more athletic to me..For example Lebron has 1 power dunk that's it..it's why he won't ever enter a the NBA dunk contest..he can't freak nick with the ball like Kobe can...Kobe can do things in mid air that Lebron can only dream of..that's athleticism to me...Bird was great but he was a plain jane..everything he did was good but it was plain...no real athletic luster to it...and personally I think Steve Nash is on Steroids..he has that elongated jawline like Sly Stallone a classic case of a steriod user...But I agree with you some blacks aren't athletic at all and yet they still make it to the league....Duncan is good but he's so nonathletic compared to Kevin Garnett

Bruce Wayne
05-12-2012, 05:10 PM
It may be my personal definition of athletic...I think Kobe is more athletic than Lebron...Lebron may be bigger and stronger but he's not more athletic to me..
http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Fail-Youre-Not-The-Real-Spider-Man-.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Can't say I disagree with any of that. And the white man, as an institution, thanks you, the black male, for satisfying his women sexually. It's a great thing for the white man that the black male never evolved beyond his bestial sexuality, one that has him devoting his existence to breeding, like all animals. See, when the white man reaches a certain age, sex is no longer a priority. He's now more concerned with making money and running the world. Sex, at this point, is simply for procreation, so the white man can scion an heir who will carry on his legacy. The black man serves an important purpose keeping the white man's woman sexually satisfied so that she won't turn into a nagging, irritating bitch and distract him from more important matters, like figuring out how to plunder Africa for even more of their resources.

So are you looking forward to being a cuckold :lmao

Listen I'd rather be poor and have my dick than rich and cannot fuck...at any point in life...If Kori ever unpinks me make sure you give me your number so that we can keep in touch..I will take care of your wife's pussy for you..don't even mention it mid... I won't even charge :lol

Bruce Wayne
05-12-2012, 05:16 PM

Listen I'd rather be poor and have my dick than rich and cannot fuck...at any point in life...If Kori ever unpinks me make sure you give me your number so that we can keep in touch..I will take care of your wife's pussy for you..don't even mention it mid... I won't even charge :lol
http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/1304356562_discus-throwing-fail.gif

Stalin
05-12-2012, 05:36 PM

:lol:lol:lol bro, seriously this twisted logic, is some of the funniest shit, i've ever read :toast

Latarian Milton
05-12-2012, 05:39 PM
not just athleticism imho, niggas have better sense of geometry in general, they're better structured for this game then whites & others tbh

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Black people are best at sports. Are you kidding? How about hockey? And waterpolo? Fencing! Best at sports... hey, badminton! Yachting! Best at sports... Oh, I forgot fox hunting! Best in sports...

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Black people are best at sports. Are you kidding? How about hockey? And waterpolo? Fencing! Best at sports... hey, badminton! Yachting! Best at sports... Oh, I forgot fox hunting! Best in sports...

Question..what kind of forum are you on...hockey, waterpolo, fencing, badminton, Yachting, etc?

No Niggas are the best at a sport you spend 95% of your time studying and playing...:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 05:47 PM
'

I want an answer mid...are we gonna stay in touch as you age...I want nothing more than to prove your theory...You're wife would appreciate it :lol

SpursIndonesia
05-12-2012, 05:47 PM
This thread is so full of wins, out of fails, i can't stop lol'ing myself. :lol

Real talk, regarding slavery inducted selective breeding, i think it has some merit in it. The African people are very varied, we have the tallest and shortest people over there. But in USA, it seems most black people i know are quite big & strong, pardon my lack of overall grasp of the matter since i only know them whose living in Indonesia. :)

InK
05-12-2012, 05:55 PM
not just athleticism imho, niggas have better sense of geometry in general, they're better structured for this game then whites & others tbh

Thats becasue motor skills are learned in pre teens era and since white children are a secluded overprotective entities these days they develop none of that. If you talk to people who deal with kids in sports you can just see their disappointment with the new, younger generation, its getting worse and worse apparently.

And black people being superior in sports has probably got lots to do with the way they came into the States. The slavers picked the strongest, most muscular Africans they got their hands on, then they were put on the not so pleasant cruise voyage, followed by generations of abuse in which only the strongest survived. Natural selection really

BRHornet45
05-12-2012, 05:57 PM
sons its because of the extra calf muscle

InK
05-12-2012, 06:01 PM

Any sport that requires speed and strength they could potentially dominate given the same treatment that the white kids receive. I think there was is one white sprinter in the history of track that ran under 10 seconds, thats just to glaring to put aside. The difference between Usain Bolt and fastest white sprinter is kind of the same as difference between the white sprinter and fastest female sprinter. Which coincidentally is black....

In other words its almost as much of a handicap being a white sprinter vs black sprinter as being a white sprinter vs woman sprinter.

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 06:06 PM

Rich white men marry simply for the purpose of keeping up appearances and procreation. When the white man needs sex, he simply breaks out his wallet and hires an entourage of high class prostitutes. The fact his trophy wife is getting plowed by the black pool boy doesn't concern him.

Hate to break it to you, homie. But there's nothing the black man can do to "get back at whitey," which is what you so desperately want when you "brag" about fucking white women. By proclaiming yourselves as superior sexual partners with larger genitalia, you want the white man to feel powerless and impotent, like he's made your race feel for hundreds of years, but as long as he's in charge and his bank account remains flush, there's nothing you can do that will make him doubt his power. Your adolescent attempts at revenge simply amuse him.

InK
05-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Your adolescent attempts at revenge simply amuse him.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Rich white men marry simply for the purpose of keeping up appearances and procreation. When the white man needs sex, he simply breaks out his wallet and hires an entourage of high class prostitutes. The fact his trophy wife is getting plowed by the black pool boy doesn't concern him.

Hate to break it to you, homie. But there's nothing the black man can do to "get back at whitey," which is what you so desperately want when you "brag" about fucking white women. By proclaiming yourselves as superior sexual partners with larger genitalia, you want the white man to feel powerless and impotent, like he's made your race feel for hundreds of years, but as long as he's in charge and his bank account remains flush, there's nothing you can do that will make him doubt his power. Your adolescent attempts at revenge simply amuse him.

:lmao yah ok.

I got a lot mo to say about this later...:rollin

I'm having an early dining experience at the moment....

Wifes pussy mid....its on my mind

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 07:08 PM
:lmao yah ok.

I got a lot mo to say about this later...:rollin

I'm having an early dining experience at the moment....

Wifes pussy mid....its on my mind

Never heard Kentucky Fried Chicken described as a "dining experience" but nonetheless, enjoy.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Never heard Kentucky Fried Chicken described as a "dining experience" but nonetheless, enjoy.

16 oz, medium well, pepper crusted, jalapeno-glazed, bison steak with crumbled blue-cheese topping...3 jumbo fan-tailed shrimp, with bow-tie pasta..no veggies...:toast

ohh and a peach Bellini :lol

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 08:21 PM
16 oz, medium well, pepper crusted, jalapeno-glazed, bison steak with crumbled blue-cheese topping...3 jumbo fan-tailed shrimp, with bow-tie pasta..no veggies...:toast

ohh and a peach Bellini :lol

Translated: Bucket of original recipe, side orders of mashed potatoes and gravy, cole slaw, mac 'n cheese, and biscuits.

ohh and a chocolate cake.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 08:21 PM

now let me address this shit...:lol

based on your assessment above...Your mamma must be happy as fuck right about now...she's getting that black dick while your dad is in charge with a flush bank account...:lol and getting cucked on the side...

Mid ask your dad a question for me...

"Daddy Daddy..tell me how that black dick taste" :lmao

Woo Bum-kon
05-12-2012, 08:25 PM
:lol Koolaid_Man wants to know how black dick tastes

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 08:29 PM
now let me address this shit...:lol

based on your assessment above...Your mamma must be happy as fuck right about now...she's getting that black dick while your dad is in charge with a flush bank account...:lol and getting cucked on the side...

Mid ask your dad a question for me...

"Daddy Daddy..tell me how that black dick taste" :lmao

Money over hoes.

How ironic that a black rapper coined that phrase but the white man executes the concept more effectively than the black man could ever dream of. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Money over hoes.

How ironic that a black rapper coined that phrase but the white man executes the concept more effectively than the black man could ever dream of. :lol

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Koolaid...and his motto is:

"Daddy Daddy..tell me how that black dick taste"- Koolaid_Man :lol

Woo Bum-kon
05-12-2012, 08:32 PM
That's a pretty gay motto.

midnightpulp
05-12-2012, 08:32 PM

Very gay.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 08:33 PM

:lmao

"Daddy Daddy..tell me how that black dick taste"

HarlemHo 37
05-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Not trying to be racist but why are they so good at basketball?

For the same reason white people are good at hockey tbh.

Budkin
05-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Just one of those unsolvable mysteries of the universe.

unforeseen
05-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Up there with...
What is the meaning of life?