PDA

View Full Version : Dear Greys...

benefactor
05-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Please at least try...both in your takes and getting trolled so easily. It's reaching unbearable levels. If it is outside your realm of ability to do so, then please go back to lurking.

Sincerely,

The Rest Of Us

Ishta
05-12-2012, 12:56 PM
:lmao

bluebellmaniac
05-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Please at least try...both in your takes and getting trolled so easily. It's reaching unbearable levels. If it is outside your realm of ability to do so, then please go back to lurking.

Sincerely,

The Rest Of Us

???? What are people taking?

rogcl1
05-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Dear Blacks , Get over yourselves.

Spurs da champs
05-12-2012, 01:10 PM
???? What are people taking?

Dudes a fucking loser who cares what he says?

The Great Fantastic
05-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Dear Benefactor,

Please quit obsessing over us.

Sincerely,
Faggots

Disclaimer: This post in no way is meant to group all GNSF's as faggots. Your sexuality has nothing to do with grey or bolded screen names. This post has everything to do with 20% of Benefactor's posts being extremely lazy and calling someone a faggot. Don't get me wrong, a lot of you GNSF's deserve ridicule, I just appreciate a little variation and thought in my name calling.

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Dear Blacks , Get over yourselves.
racist

rogcl1
05-12-2012, 01:15 PM
racist

Dumbass.

Goran Dragic
05-12-2012, 01:16 PM
:lmao

pgardn
05-12-2012, 01:24 PM
It is pure brilliance on the part of these forum builders to create perceived hierarchy and awards.:toast

The name color, trophies, medallions, etc...

Im thinking of a military type jacket directly under the screen name to hang awards off of. Folks could get a Fidel Castro, Kim Jung Il (RIP our blessed leader) kinda rush. Its so much more exciting than an Ohio State football helmet.

I also visit a physics discussion/HW help site and they have the same sort of thing. They even email you a ballot, its a thing of beauty... create a caste system on a social forum that is visible.

Now read the discussion that ensues... Take a bow son. Brilliant.

benefactor
05-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Wow...so hostile. I'm just trying to help my fellow brethren. It's early in the playoffs and things are getting a little strange so I'm just doing my part to bring balance. Forgive me if I have offended you all.

Dex
05-12-2012, 01:30 PM
:lol People taking the internet seriously.

ElNono
05-12-2012, 01:31 PM
sup bene, how's the fam?

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 01:32 PM
:madrun You were once grey too! :madrun

urunobili
05-12-2012, 01:32 PM
benefactor going e-bully on the board... I don't want to even try to imagine how his/her high school experience was...

rogcl1
05-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Wow...so hostile. I'm just trying to help my fellow brethren. It's early in the playoffs and things are getting a little strange so I'm just doing my part to bring balance. Forgive me if I have offended you all.

No offense to me.I just could not resist the play on words. I agree with you, but I would include many of the dark bolded posters who also make useless posts and threads. The freedom of a forum like this brings out quality posts from all as well as much meaningless drivel. Hopefully natural selection will take care of things.

anonoftheinternets
05-12-2012, 01:41 PM
durrr durr... herp a derrr .. im so angry ... grr grr.... i cant go back to my life now ...
ur post made a difference in my life....

there, got the reaction u wanted.. happy? :)

bluebellmaniac
05-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Lol!

NASpurs
05-12-2012, 01:48 PM
I was never grey. I was green back in the day as that's how Kori had the colors to show new members.

Sleepy_Floyd
05-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Oh dear God, I've been trolled in to posting in this thread :depressed

capek
05-12-2012, 02:01 PM

http://discoatemybaby.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/slow-clap.gif

Kuestmaster
05-12-2012, 02:02 PM
stop with all the gnsf and bnsf shit please... we are all spurs fans. There are only few trolls and can be identified easily.

Knoxxx
05-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Wow we really need to get round 2 going...

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 02:27 PM
:lmao the greys all over this thread :lmao

WeNeedLength
05-12-2012, 02:31 PM

I hope posting in this thread eases your anxiety over the Laker game tonight. :tu

Calispursfan11
05-12-2012, 02:38 PM

Sincerely,

The Rest Of Us

Incendiary, attention-getting troll thread by attention seeking BNSF who bases his self worth entirely on the color of his internet login personality. Have you gotten laid recently? I have and I'd rather be a GNSF getting some any day than a sexually frustrated BNSF like yourself. LOL at you Benefactor. I hope all this attention is getting you off cos god knows nothing else is at the moment.

c whata11
05-12-2012, 02:42 PM
im glad this thread was actually made. all the gnsf posting has actually made me mad. theres no need to start multiple threads about the same thing, post in every thread, get trolled, and be dumb. giving gnsf across the board a bad rep. /randomrant

thanks to slovenias goat for the lols

Sleepy_Floyd
05-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Wait is this suddenly a thread for announcing our recent sexual activity?

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 02:44 PM
I hope posting in this thread eases your anxiety over the Laker game tonight. :tu

I'm cool as a cucumber. I am ready for everything that's going to happen tonight.

Calispursfan11
05-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Wait is this suddenly a thread for announcing our recent sexual activity?

LOL, go for it sleepy, what you got holmes!?

WeNeedLength
05-12-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm cool as a cucumber. I am ready for everything that's going to happen tonight.

Well, after all, close out games are easy. :lol

Sleepy_Floyd
05-12-2012, 02:50 PM
LOL, go for it sleepy, what you got holmes!?

Well plenty but I can't prove it without pics :depressed

Calispursfan11
05-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Well plenty but I can't prove it without pics :depressed

Right on brah! Notice benefactor still has not logged on to defend his virginity though. Probably still wanking off to posts about GNSFs.

rayray2k8
05-12-2012, 02:58 PM

Good luck tonight. Just remember, no lead is safe with Denver..

purist
05-12-2012, 03:15 PM
didn't even know there was a color scale.

timvp
05-12-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm tempted to make everyone bolded black just to end these types of threads popping up thrice a day, tbh. SpursTalk was self-regulating previously without the BNSFs offering pearls of wisdom, fwiw.

WeNeedLength
05-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh I forgot to contribute to this thread, my bad....

http://static.culturemap.com/site_media/uploads/photos/2011-04-05/chipotle1.350w_263h.jpg

Reck
05-12-2012, 03:29 PM

I was about to post the same. lol

Some of the bolded members, however think they are superior somehow. That's my only gripe about them, even though they are just as bad if not worst then your average grey member.

NASpurs
05-12-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm tempted to make everyone bolded black just to end these types of threads popping up thrice a day, tbh. SpursTalk was self-regulating previously without the BNSFs offering pearls of wisdom, fwiw.

You're too nice bro. I would make everyone (including myself) greys. :lol

Splits
05-12-2012, 03:34 PM

These meta threads are lame. But they wouldn't be so prevalent if the OP faced consequences, i.e. greying

Reck
05-12-2012, 03:34 PM

Truth.

Its unbelievably childish to bully a grey name fan because you feel like being bolded its like being a god over the rest. Its pathetic.

Bolded member: But..but you're a gnsf so your opinion doesn't matter.

:cry :cry

lurker23
05-12-2012, 04:00 PM

Please do.

jeebus
05-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Grey for life imo

Keepin' it real
05-12-2012, 04:11 PM

Sincerely,

The Rest Of Us

Fact #1: Constant internet forum contributor = LOSER
Fact #2: That means all of us.
Fact #3: It's laughable that losers with one font treatment want to think of themselves as better than losers with a different font treatment.

Bottom line: We're all losers, so get over yourself, and stop thinking you're better than the rest of us, because you're not.

0Kz7YUdy-Cg

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 04:17 PM

Kori, is this you posting under Tim's account?

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Also, people still don't realize you can be bolded and a GNSF? :lol

It's not the color of the skin but the content of the character.

Muser
05-12-2012, 04:19 PM

Precisely.

The gnsf label is unfair IMO. There are some cool grey fans like VBM.

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 04:20 PM

jeebus022 comes to mind.

stxspurs
05-12-2012, 04:21 PM
:lol People taking the internet seriously.

this....lol

Muser
05-12-2012, 04:22 PM
jeebus022 comes to mind.

:tu he seems a cool scro.

pawe
05-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Only way BNSF and GNSF will co-exist in harmonious nature is for Denver to kick the shit out of the Lakers tonight.
Do it for ST peace, Nuggets.

benefactor
05-12-2012, 05:06 PM
sup bene, how's the fam?
Good. Lot's going on now that school is winding down. Found out that my daughter is going to need braces...which sucks because I just paid some stuff off and was enjoying the cushion that I will now no longer enjoy. :lol

benefactor going e-bully on the board... I don't want to even try to imagine how his/her high school experience was...
It's was ok. Too many drugs though. Kinda wish I had some of the brain cells back...I don't think it did my ADD any favors.

Exactly. Bolding everyone will only change the color, not the poster. GNSF will live on no matter what unless they choose to participate in their own recovery process. I see by the responses we still need to get the "admitting we have a problem" step.

DPG21920
05-12-2012, 05:08 PM
This is true.

benefactor
05-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Precisely.

:tu

I've actually known him for a very long time...like 8 years. We posted on another board together back in the day.

timtonymanu
05-12-2012, 05:13 PM

Exactly. Look at TDMVPDPOY. Bold name. Is one of the biggest GNSF on this board.

benefactor
05-12-2012, 05:16 PM
He's fucking horrible. After I had the whole exchange with him about Duncan's contract I basically put him in "TJastal scroll past the take" territory.

TVI
05-12-2012, 09:18 PM

Now the Star-bellied Sneeches had bellies with stars, but the plain-bellied Sneeches had none upon thars...

Despot
05-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I have not posted in so long, just checking.....

Despot
05-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Ok, you suck greys.......

100%duncan
05-12-2012, 09:27 PM
No need to post this kind of thread,imo. I mean, yeah they get trolled easily as you say or they have bad takes. But we all did/do that. I agree, there are some cool gnsf's here and there are those that I don't like but I'm cool with it.

TVI
05-12-2012, 09:34 PM
:tu

I've actually known him for a very long time...like 8 years. We posted on another board together back in the day.

And some of us go back to rec.sports.basketball.pro, and can actually tell you who Larry Coon and Patricia Bender are, and speak with authority about Air Judden, the single greatest troller in the history of newsgroups.

So, yeah, the who gnsf vs. bnsf thing is one of the sillier things I've seen in a long time.

The original TVI

pgardn
05-12-2012, 09:47 PM

You cannot do this!

And all medallions and other awards must stay. Length of service must stay.

One must be aware of how much of a lifetime it takes to establish credentials. Social order, caste levels, must be a part of the hive. "We" cannot survive workers stinging drones and queens dropping F-bombs.

benefactor
05-12-2012, 10:22 PM
And some of us go back to rec.sports.basketball.pro, and can actually tell you who Larry Coon and Patricia Bender are, and speak with authority about Air Judden, the single greatest troller in the history of newsgroups.

So, yeah, the who gnsf vs. bnsf thing is one of the sillier things I've seen in a long time.

The original TVI
awesome story guy

Sense
05-12-2012, 11:24 PM
I don't think the problem is greys, I know I started a lot of bad threads when I joined in 04-05... I can expect the same from most of the new guys... I think it's mainly moderation.

I know we're all going with the "this forum is awesome because moderation is low" but that's only right to a certain extent. Some of the bad threads go on for too long, enough for enough "bnsf" to notice how frequent it is, and then you get threads like these.

Legacy
05-13-2012, 01:35 AM
You're too nice bro. I would make everyone (including myself) greys. :lol

:rollin Good one.

The ADMIRAL 50
05-13-2012, 04:59 AM
Exactly. Look at TDMVPDPOY. Bold name. Is one of the biggest GNSF on this board.

Precisely.
This essentially sums up why all the gnsf/bnsf stupid petty butt-hurtness is so senseless;
Your posts are either worthwhile or they're not.

benefactor
03-28-2013, 12:33 PM

Sincerely,

The Rest Of Us
:wakeup

MSPaint
03-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Post Count +1. Thanks benefactor!