PDA

View Full Version : Weird

spurspokesman
05-12-2012, 07:09 PM
The spurs are in a peculiar position depending on the results of the last western conference first round games. I never thought I'd root for the lakers but at this point we are looking at playing the grizz in my opinion and I'd much rather the lakers win so they can wear down the thunder and if the clips win tommorow we will have a smoother road to the wcf. But wow if denver pulls an upset and we get the grizz that would suck as we would get more physically worn out. What do you guys think?

Wild Cobra Kai
05-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Don't start threads.

spurspokesman
05-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Don't start threads.
Its a forum dude. Lighten up:lol

spursfan1000
05-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Its a forum dude. Lighten up:lol

He needs some ass lol

DMC
05-13-2012, 01:03 AM
The spurs are in a peculiar position depending on the results of the last western conference first round games. I never thought I'd root for the lakers but at this point we are looking at playing the grizz in my opinion and I'd much rather the lakers win so they can wear down the thunder and if the clips win tommorow we will have a smoother road to the wcf. But wow if denver pulls an upset and we get the grizz that would suck as we would get more physically worn out. What do you guys think?

We have to go through whomever we play to get to the WCF. It's not granted that we will. I wouldn't even consider that level until we get this one.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Macht nichts. The 2nd round hasn't even started yet in the West. So many things can happen between now and the WCF that it's useless to speculate hypothesis upon hypothesis.

Add to that the fact that the Spurs have no control over what happens in the other bracket, and this is a real "don't care" question. The Spurs will play whoever comes up in a given series.

If you war to speculate on Lakers vs. Thunder there's an NBA forum for that.

spurspokesman
05-13-2012, 01:50 PM
We have to go through whomever we play to get to the WCF. It's not granted that we will. I wouldn't even consider that level until we get this one.

I receive your point but we can both agree you need a few breaks to go all the way and if we can get an easier opponent in the 2nd round and have either LA or okc in the wcf worn down I'm all for it. Granted we make it.

spurspokesman
05-13-2012, 01:51 PM
He needs some ass lol

This lol