PDA

View Full Version : Fouling hard...

LnGrrrR
05-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Did NBA players forget how to do it? Watching this Nuggets game, and I've lost track of how many weak fouls resulted in a made 2 and a FT.

BRHornet45
05-12-2012, 10:54 PM
son I agree. the hard fouls and competitive play stopped nearly a decade ago whenever the NBA became more about sports entertainment than world class basketball. If I was a bench player on the Nuggets tonight I would beg Karl to put me in for 30 seconds to end Kobe's career. that is the ONLY way the NBA will get the message that enough is enough with rigging games. injure all of their media darlings.

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 11:06 PM
son I agree. the hard fouls and competitive play stopped nearly a decade ago whenever the NBA became more about sports entertainment than world class basketball. If I was a bench player on the Nuggets tonight I would beg Karl to put me in for 30 seconds to end Kobe's career. that is the ONLY way the NBA will get the message that enough is enough with rigging games. injure all of their media darlings.

I hope you die in a car accident.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2012, 11:10 PM
son i agree. The hard fouls and competitive play stopped nearly a decade ago whenever the nba became more about sports entertainment than world class basketball. If i was a bench player on the nuggets tonight i would beg karl to put me in for 30 seconds to end kobe's career. That is the only way the nba will get the message that enough is enough with rigging games. Injure all of their media darlings.

br who's your muthafucking daddy...who gave birth to your ass!!!

Kobe nigga ...muthafucking kobe...hahahahahahaha

MattBonnerExperience
05-12-2012, 11:46 PM

Typical New Orleans fan response.

spursfan1000
05-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Cp3 and griffey desered to get fouled for all them flops they do every play

Basketball Reasons
05-13-2012, 12:06 AM
It's for the betterment of the league. That's also why I shoved 66 games into a record breaking amount of days thus ending many careers and having many star players injured. But, attendance is up and the NBA is as alive as ever!