PDA

View Full Version : Ok I'll chill

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Nice win Lakers :toast

Nuggets did me proud, and I'm just ticked they couldn't pull the win off :bang

Next season they are going to be up the top 4 teams in the West. Don't forget they were without Chandler and Fernandez.

They'll be back, and most importantly, they got more playoff wins than the putrid Knicks :lmao:lobt2:

Good win Lakers :hat

spursfan1000
05-13-2012, 12:42 AM
They would have been so much better with nene, its not even funny

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-13-2012, 12:44 AM
They would have been so much better with nene, its not even funny

Meh, I doubt it.

Nene shrinks in big games (no pun intended)

Give McGee an offseason with a big man coach and let's see what he can do.

MattBonnerExperience
05-13-2012, 12:44 AM
:toast in a way this is probably better for your guys. The nuggs learn they gotta calm down and get stuff going in the half court. They have alot of maturing they need to do and this put them so close then taken away. Your guys are gonna be real hungry next year :toast

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 12:51 AM
Nice win Lakers :toast

Nuggets did me proud, and I'm just ticked they couldn't pull the win off :bang

Next season they are going to be up the top 4 teams in the West. Don't forget they were without Chandler and Fernandez.

They'll be back, and most importantly, they got more playoff wins than the putrid Knicks :lmao:lobt2:

Good win Lakers :hat

go to hell

Red Hawk #21
05-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Props to the Nuggets. I really hope Javale McGee works hard on his game this summer, I really like that kid.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Fernandez won't be coming back.

Nuggets plans for offseason should be:
- Resign McGee to a reasonable deal
- Ship off Mozgov and Koufous for a more serviceable big (or draft one)
- Work on Afflalo to earn his deal
- Help Ty nut up and lead
- Convince Miller to stay.

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2012, 01:01 AM
...and tell Gallo he's got a season to develop or he's gone.

flipspursfan
05-13-2012, 01:03 AM
McGee needs to learn from a solid big man coach. He can be a beast tbh

NuGGeTs-FaN
Shaq said he is going to work with McGee in the offseason

He wants to make Bynum his bitch

Brazil
:tu for a moment I was afraid you were about to meltdown jacob's way

scanry
05-13-2012, 02:06 AM
Shaq said he is going to work with McGee in the offseason

He wants to make Bynum his bitch

I hope he tells Shaq to f@ck off and work out with Hakeem or KAJ. Now that would sting the fat b@stard.

Other than bullying your way to the basket, Shaq doesn't have any game. He's basically a Blake Griffin with a sky hook. Nothing more.

scanry
05-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Nuggetsfan, you were reaching NewCastleKeg level of sour grapes. I'm glad you got to your senses before Kori pullled the plug on your a$$.

Latarian Milton
05-13-2012, 05:02 AM
nugs just scavenged some scraps and made up their current squad, if you think this team can do anything greater then melo did with them you're FUCKING stupid tbh

Mal
05-13-2012, 05:38 AM
What if Moron McGee asks for 55 mil / 5yrs ? Paying it Nuggets will be in deep shit for years, with Gallo, McGee, Afflalo on board and paying those scrubs 30 mil.

Not paying, they`ll stuck with Mozgov/Koufos at C, which is shit too, but no so deep as if with McGee locked for 11 mil a year.

Seventyniner
05-13-2012, 08:59 AM
One more game's worth of suspension for MWP would've made all the difference. You can't convince me Matt Barnes would've locked up Gallo like that.

DMC
05-13-2012, 10:16 AM
The next series is going to be fantastic (LA/OKC). However, Denver needs to acquire a legit center and develop a post game. They have a great transition game, a reallly good/great PG. In today's game, you need outside shooting and a post game. Those put back dunks are impressive, but 3pt shots are 50% more effective.