PDA

View Full Version : How much does a girl's past..

Pages : [1] 2

HarlemHeat37
05-13-2012, 07:14 AM
How much does a girl's past matter to you, tbh?..

By past, I'm obviously referring to previous relationships/sexual encounters..

Could previous blemishes deter you from pursuing or having feelings for her, or does it make little difference?..

Goran Dragic
05-13-2012, 07:56 AM
jersey chasers are the ones who really deter me, tbh

Amarelooms
05-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Seems like you are dating a whore son...God bless :elephant

TDMVPDPOY
05-13-2012, 08:28 AM
depends on how many guys has picked that locked

xellos88330
05-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Only thing that would bother me is potential of STD's. If she tested and was clean, it wouldn't bother me at all.

I am Tom
05-13-2012, 01:28 PM
As long as I'm gonna get somethin' I can look past anything.

Jimcs50
05-13-2012, 02:05 PM
virgins are overrated......nice to have a girl with experience....she might teach you a few things.

:lol

Axe Murderer
05-13-2012, 02:44 PM

Could previous blemishes deter you from pursuing or having feelings for her, or does it make little difference?..

tbh if you're just meeting a girl and they talk about their ex all the time then that's a no go for me.

Obviously finding out that the girl's cheated in a lot of her relationships is another :lol

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:04 PM
i for one won't date a reformed slut. fuck one and be fuck buddies or friends, sure. but not seriously date or try to marry lmao.

Reck
05-13-2012, 03:07 PM
i for one won't date a reformed slut. fuck one and be fuck buddies or friends, sure. but not seriously date or try to marry lmao.

Good luck with that.

If you're looking to marry at some point in your life then you must assume that girl was a slut in her early days. Most girls are. Its part of growing up.

Finding decent girl these days are hard bro.

It is best not to ask about a woman's past, all you will get is dirt.

FkLA
05-13-2012, 03:14 PM
If shes not a virgin she aint gonna be my wife. Ill fuck maybe date for a while but never marry. Fuck that.

apalisoc_9
05-13-2012, 03:21 PM
If shes not a virgin she aint gonna be my wife. Ill fuck maybe date for a while but never marry. Fuck that.

Single your whole life:lol

Tbh, so long as she hasnt fcked 10 guys in total i wouldnt mind. And so long as she hasnt cheated before

ginobili's bald spot
05-13-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't fuck with ho's. They can get the dick because that's all they're good for but they get no respect and aren't girlfriend material.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:42 PM

one thing we'll ever agree on

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Good luck with that.

If you're looking to marry at some point in your life then you must assume that girl was a slut in her early days. Most girls are. Its part of growing up.

Finding decent girl these days are hard bro.

It is best not to ask about a woman's past, all you will get is dirt.

Tbh, so long as she hasnt fcked 10 guys in total i wouldnt mind. And so long as she hasnt cheated before

stop being pussies. my ex was a virgin and she was 23 at the time. i plan on moving to another country with different values to find a wife anyway.

Reck
05-13-2012, 03:46 PM

Good move on your part.

And you expect me to believe she was really a Virgin at 23? :lmao

Was she in a convent for her whole life? :lol

IronMexican
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM
I try to not even know a girls past till after a while tbh.

Wild Cobra
05-13-2012, 03:54 PM
I think the key thing to look at is her age when this things in her past happened. People are pretty much set in their ways at around 25 years old. Did these things happen before or after this girl became "set in her ways."

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:57 PM

Good move on your part.

And you expect me to believe she was really a Virgin at 23? :lmao

Was she in a convent for her whole life? :lol

yeah i would expect so, seeing as i popped her cherry and there's no way you can really fake that. i was only her 2nd real boyfriend, she came from a very traditional family. 7.5/10 imho.

Reck
05-13-2012, 04:11 PM
yeah i would expect so, seeing as i popped her cherry and there's no way you can really fake that. i was only her 2nd real boyfriend, she came from a very traditional family. 7.5/10 imho.

Damn, was she amish? Those chicks be saving themselves like hidden treasures.

mavs>spurs
^that's not true because all of the posters who said they wouldn't "date" a hoe said they would most certainly wrap up and fuck a hoe. you know we all have :lol

mavs>spurs
Damn, was she amish? Those chicks be saving themselves like hidden treasures.

mexican

Reck
05-13-2012, 04:12 PM
mexican

Oh I could see it.

They are loyal too, or should I say more loyal then your average americana.

FkLA
05-13-2012, 04:13 PM

Have fun having your wife, whos been fucked by 10+ guys and has probably had bottles and baseball bats up her ass, sleeping by your side every night. Ill take my virgin and pure wife. :toast

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Oh I could see it.

They are loyal too, or should I say more loyal then your average americana.

yeah that was my thinking, she turned out to be really difficult and hard to please though, i could see why she was always single after a while. but as many bad things as i could say about her, she wasn't a cheater.

FkLA
05-13-2012, 04:27 PM
I thought u hated be@ners brah? :lol

She had to have been like 1st/2nd generation to be that conservative. Most of them turn into hoes by the the 3rd generation once theyre Americanized.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 04:39 PM
yeah she was a true mf'in wetback. nah i don't actually hate be@ners most of my homegirls and girls i date are brown of some kind (columbian, mexican, etc)

FkLA
05-13-2012, 05:02 PM
:tu

My girl is white tbh. :lol

apalisoc_9
05-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Have fun having your wife, whos been fucked by 10+ guys and has probably had bottles and baseball bats up her ass, sleeping by your side every night. Ill take my virgin and pure wife. :toast

Sure..:lol

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Sure..:lol

:lol typical bar going, club meeting guy in disbelief that some people actually date girls who aren't whores. stop being so needy bro and just wait it out for a good one.

Axe Murderer
05-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Wait...

I don't get what the big deal about having to marry a virgin is? Especially considering how hard it is to find one these days. Everyone our age has lengthy sexual histories. Girls and guys

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 05:46 PM
^not really. i'm not saying she has to be a virgin, just very limited. i ain't dating some slut because it's a good chance that her sluttish ways will someday resurface. besides, how can you look at her like your everything whenever every other guy has had her? just my 2 cents, i wouldn't date a girl with more than 1 or 2 partners. now i've fucked a few that were hoes, but it's a double standard with guys :lol

Axe Murderer
05-13-2012, 05:53 PM
besides, how can you look at her like your everything whenever every other guy has had her?

Like my nigga Ace said, as long as you have a large penis and are good at what you do, you feel confident enough where that stuff doesn't really bother you.

I do see what you're saying though. Having a girl who's been known to hook up with anything that moves doesn't sound like she'd be good girlfriend material. But sometimes virgins can be a bigger headache. My girlfriend actually has a pretty cute virgin friend, that basically drives every guy she meets crazy by the way she'll tease them. It's pretty cruel to watch imo

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 06:11 PM
:lol it isn't about confidence in your own performance, i just look at sluts in a different light. i'll fuck the shit out of a big titty hoe, but to be that clown trying to tie her down? :lmao

IWantsACuatro
05-13-2012, 06:12 PM
I hate to break it to you guys, but if she's virgin and over 23, there's more to it than "she's pure."

There's a cute girl who's into one of my friends and she's in her mid 20s. Virgin, and a stage 5 clinger. They aren't even dating and she begs him to take her out even though he never responds. Texts him 5+ times a day though he never texts back. Sweet girl, but way too clingy. Those are the types who go overboard and then get bored of it within a few years. Cheaters in the making, tbh.

Personally, I'm freelancing dating and screwing until I'm in my late 20s or 30s and then marrying one of my really good female friends. They skip the bullshit, and it makes things alot more casual and comfortable.

djohn2oo8
05-13-2012, 06:23 PM
tbh if you're just meeting a girl and they talk about their ex all the time then that's a no go for me.

Obviously finding out that the girl's cheated in a lot of her relationships is another :lol

+1. If all she does is talk about her ex around you, she pretty much considers you just a friend, or friends with benefits. Girls like to do that shit though, talk to another guy about her troubles with guys. I remember when I took this one chick out, I found out her ex lived right below her in the same apartment, and she still texts him. She wonders to this day why I never texted back after that.

Yeah, found that out the hard way but i've learned. Another important thing is to find out about her friends. If she has alot more guy friends than girl ones, leave that bitch alone.

djohn2oo8
05-13-2012, 06:24 PM
:lol it isn't about confidence in your own performance, i just look at sluts in a different light. i'll fuck the shit out of a big titty hoe, but to be that clown trying to tie her down? :lmao
:lol True shit. I look at sluts as a source of just gettin a nut. I have zero obligation to please and/or tie down a slut.

MavDynasty
05-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Well I'm still young (18) so the max amout of guys the girl has fucked would prob be 2-3 max. That's for girlfriend material. I wouldn't want a girl who parties all the time (asking to get cheated on imo) or some slut that's fucked 17 guys at age 19 like my friend Leann (sorry for calling you out, but you a slut)

Hookups and getting with party girls is another story tbh. And for a future wife, I wouldn't require them to be virgins because that's hardto find nowadays. It prob means the chick is super clean which can be a turn off.

MavDynasty
05-13-2012, 07:20 PM
And I don't want someone who has a history of short relationships and infidelity either cause that's just setting yourself up for getting screwed unless you can control dat ass and keep it in check IMHO

IronMexican
05-13-2012, 07:22 PM
I don't get why guys want a virgin that much. As long as she hasn't been run to the ground, I would go for it.

I always see people that say stuff like this on the internet, but never in real life, as well.

TheSkeptic
05-13-2012, 07:39 PM
...I do see what you're saying though. Having a girl who's been known to hook up with anything that moves doesn't sound like she'd be good girlfriend material. But sometimes virgins can be a bigger headache. My girlfriend actually has a pretty cute virgin friend, that basically drives every guy she meets crazy by the way she'll tease them. It's pretty cruel to watch imo

Not questioning, but how so? If she's just telling them that she won't have sex or doesn't have sex with guys she doesn't really know, I'm not sure what the big deal is. I did that all the time and the guys would be fine with it. What makes her actions cruel specifically?

Reck
05-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Not getting the teasing part as cruel either.

Do you mean that she teases the guys with promising to go further then stops from going any further then lets say kissing? That could be mean, yeah.

MavDynasty
05-13-2012, 07:54 PM
I don't get why guys want a virgin that much. As long as she hasn't been run to the ground, I would go for it.

I always see people that say stuff like this on the internet, but never in real life, as well.

djohn2oo8
05-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Also, a girl who doesn't feel the need to fight over a guy or cry over one, (very rare), would be jackpot. I really can't date too many black girls cuz they feel entitled to shit.

apalisoc_9
05-13-2012, 07:58 PM
:lol typical bar going, club meeting guy in disbelief that some people actually date girls who aren't whores. stop being so needy bro and just wait it out for a good one.

2-6 guys if they are in their mid 20s is not a slut. Would I rather date a virgin, fck yeah..but im being realistic here. I srsly would consider a gal who has been with 6 or leess guys..I dont see anything wrong with that.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 08:09 PM
2 or 3 max for me

ALVAREZ6
05-13-2012, 08:15 PM
lmao @ having strict number limits. some of you think too much.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 08:16 PM
^you're free to marry whomever you wish :lol

just don't come back to spurstalk in a few years and make a thread about it like blake when she crominates your ass

ALVAREZ6
05-13-2012, 08:35 PM
^you're free to marry whomever you wish :lol

just don't come back to spurstalk in a few years and make a thread about it like blake when she crominates your ass

I tend to date girls that haven't been whores in the past just by nature as well, when it comes to dating I go for classier girls. But I think it's silly to have a limit on previous partners, that's also being pretty insecure.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 08:37 PM
been around the block and seen it all homie, that's why i think like i do. i'm basically doing what you're doing, we're both after classier women maybe i'm just a tad more picky than you are same idea though.

Proxy
05-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Sluts are usually morons anyways... no point in marrying over lust... just setting yourself up for trouble down the line. Better to go for a best friend. If y'all get along, everything else takes care of itself quite well.

J.T.
05-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Girl I'm currently dating was a virgin before she met me. Real comforting to know I'm not going to wake up with herpes in a week.

Axe Murderer
05-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Not getting the teasing part as cruel either.

Do you mean that she teases the guys with promising to go further then stops from going any further then lets say kissing? That could be mean, yeah.

Basically

Just acts like any other girl who wants a quick hookup but gives the old "maybe next time when there really is no next time" line

thispego
05-13-2012, 08:59 PM

LOL this dude dating a big fat slut :lol

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 09:36 PM
I don't understand the appeal of fucking someone you don't respect or wouldn't date. The few times I've done it, I wished I hadn't. Even when I fuck around casually or get into a friends with benefits situation, it's with someone I like enough that I could/would date them in a different situation.

And all the stressing out about numbers is really stupid. I'd rather the person I date, male or female, had 20+ sexual partners with whom they'd been responsible/mature/drama-free, than had one or two partners with whom they'd made dangerous decisions or to whom they lied. Being a slut doesn't rule out the ability to act responsibly or to successfully make a commitment, and being a virgin (or having fewer notches on the bedpost) for damn sure doesn't automatically make a person more likely to function well within a relationship.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 09:49 PM
I don't understand

Let me just stop you there. You're damn right you don't understand, because you're a woman talking to a bunch of men. Common sense could tell you that you're not going to understand.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Let me just stop you there. You're damn right you don't understand, because you're a woman talking to a bunch of men. Common sense could tell you that you're not going to understand.

You're right.

I'm an adult who has actually had experience with women.

Whatever was I thinking?

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:01 PM
why is is so surprising to you that a woman wouldn't understand why guys like to fuck around?

IWantsACuatro
05-13-2012, 10:07 PM
why is is so surprising to you that a woman wouldn't understand why guys like to fuck around?

I think she was agreeing with the OP, more or less.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:08 PM

I didn't say anything about guys wanting to fuck around. That's something I understand quite well.

What makes less sense to me, and it's not gender specific because I know plenty of men and women who do it, is the idea that fucking around necessarily includes disrespect or a lowering of standards.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:13 PM
well to me i can't respect a woman who gives up the pussy too easy. no self respecting man will wife a chick who's fucked a ton of people. jmo.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:24 PM
well to me i can't respect a woman who gives up the pussy too easy. no self respecting man will wife a chick who's fucked a ton of people. jmo.

The question that remains unanswered, then, is why would you fuck a chick you can't respect.

By separating the two things, doesn't it create a self-fulfilling prophecy? You want to get laid, so you'll fuck women who give it up. But women who give it up can't be respected, and therefore can't be dated, and therefore can't be settled down with. Seems like you're putting a lot of time and energy into interactions that by their very nature will become fruitless.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:30 PM
eh CuckingFunt where you went wrong is assuming mavs>spurs has ever seen a female nipple in real life

I don't doubt he's seen a few.

I'm fairly convinced he hasn't a clue what to do with them, however.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:30 PM
The question that remains unanswered, then, is why would you fuck a chick you can't respect.

By separating the two things, doesn't it create a self-fulfilling prophecy? You want to get laid, so you'll fuck women who give it up. But women who give it up can't be respected, and therefore can't be dated, and therefore can't be settled down with. Seems like you're putting a lot of time and energy into interactions that by their very nature will become fruitless.

i would do it for fun obviously...

if i actually respected the girl i'd go about things totally differently.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:31 PM
I don't doubt he's seen a few.

I'm fairly convinced he hasn't a clue what to do with them, however.

my ex had 34 D's they were pretty nice

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:31 PM
eh CuckingFunt where you went wrong is assuming mavs>spurs has ever seen a female nipple in real life

why are you and cbf always flirtin with her, bro?

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:33 PM
i would do it for fun obviously...

if i actually respected the girl i'd go about things totally differently.

Fucking people you don't respect isn't very fun.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2012, 10:35 PM
What makes less sense to me, and it's not gender specific because I know plenty of men and women who do it, is the idea that fucking around necessarily includes disrespect or a lowering of standards.whaaaa? the standards thing is debatable but are you saying that fucking around(cheating) doesn't necessarily mean that the person is disrespecting the other?

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Fucking people you don't respect isn't very fun.

it is for guys, now we've just done a complete 360 and are back at square one. why would a woman think she could understand how a man thinks? we are different.

ALVAREZ6
05-13-2012, 10:36 PM
whaaaa? the standards thing is debatable but are you saying that fucking around(cheating) doesn't necessarily mean that the person is disrespecting the other?

She's not saying fucking around = cheating, fucking around = fucking several people while single.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:37 PM
whaaaa? the standards thing is debatable but are you saying that fucking around(cheating) doesn't necessarily mean that the person is disrespecting the other?

I was talking about having casual sex and/or multiple partners, not cheating. Fucking around, not fucking around behind someone's back.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2012, 10:38 PM
She's not saying fucking around = cheating, fucking around = fucking several people while single.
i gotta hear it from the horse's mouth

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:39 PM
one word

omgzers

Does "omgzers" count as a word? I don't know that I'm willing to grant NorCal the ability to create a language.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2012, 10:39 PM
I was talking about having casual sex and/or multiple partners, not cheating. Fucking around, not fucking around behind someone's back.

ah ok. carry on.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:40 PM
also, for someone who always tries to be the self proclaimed expert on all things sex and relationships, you should know that whenever a man fucks a chick that he isn't dating or hasn't been getting to know for at least a while, he DOESN'T respect her. contrary to whatever you previously thought, if a woman gives it up she is NOT getting any respect.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:45 PM
it is for guys, now we've just done a complete 360 and are back at square one. why would a woman think she could understand how a man thinks? we are different.

I know a lot of guys who would disagree with the idea that fucking some gutter skank you don't care about is fun.

Also, people are different. Those differences are not always determined by gender. I have known tons of women who would agree more with your point of view than they would mine, and a lot of guys who wouldn't.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:48 PM
also, for someone who always tries to be the self proclaimed expert on all things sex and relationships, you should know that whenever a man fucks a chick that he isn't dating or hasn't been getting to know for at least a while, he DOESN'T respect her. contrary to whatever you previously thought, if a woman gives it up she is NOT getting any respect.

You don't give the other members of your gender enough credit.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:49 PM
lol don't kid yourself, men don't respect their "one night stands" :lol

mavs>spurs
besides hemann you're not a man either, what would you know? you're in the same boat with CF

DeadlyDynasty
There was a time I cared about it, but I only date nurses now--and most of the time they're whores. I've just become lazy and I honestly would have a hard time dating normal women

CuckingFunt
According to Merriam-Webster, two broad definitions of 'word' are:

"a speech sound or series of speech sounds that symbolizes and communicates a meaning usually without being divisible into smaller units capable of independent use"

"any segment of written or printed discourse ordinarily appearing between spaces or between a space and a punctuation mark "

so in this instance i'd say 'omgzers' would count, considering it's a segment of printed discourse symbolizing and communicating a meaning, ie "omgzers!!!!!!!!"

Explains a lot of the shit they've added to the dictionary in the last few years.

benefactor
05-13-2012, 10:50 PM
My wife had only been with one other man...but if it had been more it wouldn't have mattered to me. I tend to agree with CF, it's less about the numbers and more about the mind. It's pretty easy to tell if she's just easy, or if she's someone who is a match intellectually that enjoys a healthy sexual relationship. Honestly...I'm glad I don't have to worry about things like this anymore.

Btw...if you are one of those that knows you are burning and you are fucking anyway that is some wrong shit. You need your shit lopped off or hit with a hot fire place poker for doing that. I made some poor decisions in my past and thankfully when I got tested before I got married it came back clean. If you have any doubt in your mind at all you need to get checked.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:50 PM
There was a time I cared about it, but I only date nurses now--and most of the time they're whores. I've just become lazy and I honestly would have a hard time dating normal women

:lmao i pointed that out in the nursing thread and everyone seemed confused. glad someone else knows this.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:51 PM
you could be an asshole

this maybe, but no more than the next guy. don't kid yourself just to flirt in front of cf and win her approval brah.

benefactor
05-13-2012, 10:52 PM
Absolute truth. You haven't seen whores until you worked at a hospital. Got myself in some deep shit back in the day fucking two of them at the same time on different floors.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 10:53 PM
^chyeah, why do you think they chose a profession where they get to check weiners daily? :lmao

ALVAREZ6
05-13-2012, 10:56 PM

lmao WTF are you talking about? That can sometimes be the case, but it's not true all of the time for most men. Get real. If I go out for a night of drinking in a college town and end up going home and having sex with a girl I just met that night, I'm not thinking about respect at all :lol. If I continue to see her afterwards then I may or may not begin to respect or disrespect her, but if two young drunk people choose to have random fun I'd argue most aren't thinking whether or not they should respect that person. After that first encounter, I'm not going to respect nor disrespect her based simply because she had sex with me. Before the sex at the bar, I'm not thinking in my mind "well I hope she comes home with me, but if she does, this bitch deserves no respect!"...lmao.

I'm not saying she deserves respect, I'm simply saying in a scenario like that I'm not thinking about respect at all. I'm simply hoping she comes home with me because I want some poon tonight.

What if it's the first time the girl had ever had sex with a random guy like that, and has barely had many partners at all in her life? What if she just wanted some fun and was really attracted to you and decided to say fuck it why not?

Let me put it this way, if it's a girl I've only just started to get to know (and not like you say, dating for a while or been getting to know for a while), maybe it's my 2nd or 3rd date, I'm not going to stop the girl if she makes advances to have sex. I will go along with it, and it doesn't mean the girl doesn't deserve respect out of it, especially if it turns into a good relationship.

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Absolute truth. You haven't seen whores until you worked at a hospital. Got myself in some deep shit back in the day fucking two of them at the same time on different floors.

Lemme guess...ER and ICU?:lol

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 10:58 PM
lol don't kid yourself, men don't respect their "one night stands" :lol

Not terribly surprising you think Jersey Shore is real life.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2012, 11:00 PM

apalisoc_9
05-13-2012, 11:00 PM
The problem with you cuckfkingcut is that you equate men to women. We Love to fck..Im sure you gals do as well, but its different with men

Viva Las Espuelas
05-13-2012, 11:01 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zda-sgirbec/TeFhEzYgpJI/AAAAAAAAAUI/uSk9-vbbZrU/s1600/nod.gif

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 11:03 PM

Either there was a tear in the space/time continuum involved, or your definition of "at the same time" is different than mine.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 11:06 PM
The problem with you cuckfkingcut is that you equate men to women. We Love to fck..Im sure you gals do as well, but its different with men

Except it's not, though. The social ramifications are different, but the desire isn't.

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Either there was a tear in the space/time continuum involved, or your definition of "at the same time" is different than mine.

You know what he meant...don't be that person, Funt.

ALVAREZ6
Except it's not, though. The social ramifications are different, but the desire isn't.
Not exactly true I thought. While what you say is true for some women, I think I've learned that men typically want sex more often than women and often for different reasons.

Of course the social ramifications part is true.

IWantsACuatro
Nurses and elementary school teachers...

benefactor
05-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Lemme guess...ER and ICU?:lol
Actually no...but I know what you are talking about. One worked on a cardiac post-surgery step down unit and the other wasn't a nurse. She worked in the lab.

Do I really have to explain that?

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 11:18 PM
You know what he meant...don't be that person, Funt.

Was making a joke, not being the jerky over-corrector.

Not exactly true I thought. While what you say is true for some women, I think I've learned that men typically want sex more often than women and often for different reasons.

Of course the social ramifications part is true.

Probably should have been more clear, there. Didn't mean to imply that all women have the same level of desire as all men, rather that desire and sexual interest is based more on the individual than what they have between their legs.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 11:19 PM
Do I really have to explain that?

apalisoc_9
05-13-2012, 11:20 PM

Yes social ramification which would always be..let us be real here..Women likes guys who have been in relationships who knows how to control women..Men prefer their women with less..its mother nature.

benefactor
05-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Ahh...ok. Been up since 530 so forgive me if certain things blow past me at this point. :lol

IWantsACuatro
05-13-2012, 11:32 PM

There are some evolutionary/biological differences. Men are horny 24/7 whereas women are depending on the timing of their cycles.

During times of ovulation, women are ridiculously horny.

benefactor
05-13-2012, 11:37 PM
While we're still on the subject I'll share a little free advice for those heading into the healthcare field. If you are going to work in a hospital you'd better A. have a very strong marriage or B. plan on staying single. It's not just that the women there are easy...it's like they are hunters...like there are no other options except finding someone at the hospital to hook up with. If you are a decent looking guy and don't have the personality of a post then they are locked in. And no, most of them don't care if you are married. Hell, I've got several nurses, a caseworker and a therapist that would have sex with me tomorrow if I wasn't married...and a couple that would anyway if I showed interest.

I really can't explain why this is true but it is. I've worked in three different hospitals and it the same story in each one.

benefactor
05-13-2012, 11:37 PM

CuckingFunt
05-13-2012, 11:42 PM
There are some evolutionary/biological differences. Men are horny 24/7 whereas women are depending on the timing of their cycles.

During times of ovulation, women are ridiculously horny.

Not ALL men are horny 24/7.

Not ALL women are ridiculously horny when ovulating. Or more horny when they're not.

And even among those women who are more horny when ovulating, that doesn't mean they spend the rest of each month dry as a desert and uninterested in sex.

There are no more studies to support your claim than there are studies which show differences in libido are non-existent or barely noticeable.

IWantsACuatro
05-13-2012, 11:50 PM

Not ALL women are ridiculously horny when ovulating. Or more horny when they're not.

Of course I speak generally.

And even among those women who are more horny when ovulating, that doesn't mean they spend the rest of each month dry as a desert and uninterested in sex.

There are no more studies to support your claim than there are studies which show differences in libido are non-existent or barely noticeable.

http://www.ehbonline.org/

Have fun reading. :wakeup

FkLA
05-14-2012, 03:47 AM
lmao WTF are you talking about? That can sometimes be the case, but it's not true all of the time for most men. Get real. If I go out for a night of drinking in a college town and end up going home and having sex with a girl I just met that night, I'm not thinking about respect at all :lol. If I continue to see her afterwards then I may or may not begin to respect or disrespect her, but if two young drunk people choose to have random fun I'd argue most aren't thinking whether or not they should respect that person. After that first encounter, I'm not going to respect nor disrespect her based simply because she had sex with me. Before the sex at the bar, I'm not thinking in my mind "well I hope she comes home with me, but if she does, this bitch deserves no respect!"...lmao.

I'm not saying she deserves respect, I'm simply saying in a scenario like that I'm not thinking about respect at all. I'm simply hoping she comes home with me because I want some poon tonight.

What if it's the first time the girl had ever had sex with a random guy like that, and has barely had many partners at all in her life? What if she just wanted some fun and was really attracted to you and decided to say fuck it why not?

Let me put it this way, if it's a girl I've only just started to get to know (and not like you say, dating for a while or been getting to know for a while), maybe it's my 2nd or 3rd date, I'm not going to stop the girl if she makes advances to have sex. I will go along with it, and it doesn't mean the girl doesn't deserve respect out of it, especially if it turns into a good relationship.

Why in the world would any dumbass pursue anything further with a girl they took home from the bar? :lol

Parents: How did you guys meet?
You: Oh I met her at a bar, took her home, and fucked the shit out of her that same night.

FkLA
05-14-2012, 04:08 AM
Also how can any of you cuckolds bare the thought of your own wife and future mother of your kids sleeping in the arms and getting fucked by 10+ different guys? Maybe if she was married or in a serious relationship and she got fucked over by the guy, I could make an exception. But otherwise theres no way. Theres plenty of virgins out there yall niggas just gotta stop looking for them at parties/clubs/bars. Obviously theyre going to be pretty rare in those spots.

Dr.McDreamy
05-14-2012, 06:26 AM
while we're still on the subject i'll share a little free advice for those heading into the healthcare field. If you are going to work in a hospital you'd better a. Have a very strong marriage or b. Plan on staying single. It's not just that the women there are easy...it's like they are hunters...like there are no other options except finding someone at the hospital to hook up with. If you are a decent looking guy and don't have the personality of a post then they are locked in. And no, most of them don't care if you are married. Hell, i've got several nurses, a caseworker and a therapist that would have sex with me tomorrow if i wasn't married...and a couple that would anyway if i showed interest.

I really can't explain why this is true but it is. I've worked in three different hospitals and it the same story in each one.

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2012, 06:52 AM
what happens if you dont know about her past? say she was a lock thats been picked and abused many times cause of the lifestyle she lives....say she got a vagina/hymen reconstruction like nothing ever smash that, looks still brand new in a box....would u still go out with her?

Jimmy
05-14-2012, 06:58 AM
what happens if you dont know about her past? say she was a lock thats been picked and abused many times cause of the lifestyle she lives....say she got a vagina/hymen reconstruction like nothing ever smash that, looks still brand new in a box....would u still go out with her?

If I don't know her past, Jimmy would hit it

Blake
05-14-2012, 09:06 AM

If a girl pulled up her skirt to show me her reconstruction before we go out, she's probably bat shit crazy. Id call it a night and block her phone number.

MannyIsGod
05-14-2012, 09:35 AM

This thread is hillarious.

djohn2oo8
05-14-2012, 09:45 AM

Men don't turn down sex ever, unless she's hideous. Women do daily. Generally speaking.

Spur|n|Austin
05-14-2012, 04:43 PM
A whore is always gonna be a whore in my opinion, just my two cents. I've made that mistake a couple times before back in college and regretted it.

leemajors
05-14-2012, 04:48 PM
A whore is always gonna be a whore in my opinion, just my two cents. I've made that mistake a couple times before back in college and regretted it.

you descended into whoredom? :wow

PublicOption
05-14-2012, 05:23 PM
well if she suffers from VD, crabs, or has vaginal prolapse...it might make a little bit of a difference.

Technique
05-14-2012, 05:43 PM
I've been with a girl who had a light track record (I'm talking 2 guys in her lifetime), but she was a straight up whore in bed, she loved to be dominated in every possible way.

I think there's a difference between a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets - and a straight up moral-less one night stand (being drunk isn't an excuse) skank.

I like girls who have morals and manners - but leave it outside of the bedroom.

DMC
05-14-2012, 05:43 PM

Yes.

I don't have a number in mind, but those girls you go out with that hug every guy they see in the night club and know the bouncers and the DJ by name, those are the ones you want to avoid going down on, wear your baggy and don't take them to your place.

DMC
05-14-2012, 05:44 PM
I've been with a girl who had a light track record (I'm talking 2 guys in her lifetime), but she was a straight up whore in bed, she loved to be dominated in every possible way.

I think there's a difference between a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets - and a straight up moral-less one night stand (being drunk isn't an excuse) skank.

I like girls who have morals and manners - but leave it outside of the bedroom.
Bitch lied to you. They don't get that good from being with 2 guys (2 at a time maybe).

DMC
05-14-2012, 05:47 PM
You on your period?

Technique
05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Bitch lied to you. They don't get that good from being with 2 guys (2 at a time maybe).

That's the thing, she was wasn't good. Her BJs were inadequate (teeth = bad) and she had no rhythm, she was just very, very motivated.

ploto
05-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Women likes guys who have been in relationships who knows how to control women.

:wow

Stringer_Bell
05-14-2012, 07:05 PM
As long as I'm the first man to put a baby in her stomach, I could care less.

Only exception is if one of my homeboys busted in her ass, then I'd have to let that ho go.

Wild Cobra
05-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Men don't turn down sex ever, unless she's hideous. Women do daily. Generally speaking.
How many women have you cheated on?

mavs>spurs
05-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Im sorry. I guess i missed the memo that Army Wife = No Life

hanging out with friends and going anywhere to stay busy sure does beat the hell out of being depressed at home. jus sayin

BlairForceDejuan
05-15-2012, 12:35 AM
A lot. Shows their true character in my experience.

djohn2oo8
05-15-2012, 12:57 AM
How many women have you cheated on?
Technically, you can't "cheat" on a fuck buddy because she's made it clear she's not looking for more. so none I guess. What I was saying is women get offered sex daily and turn it down because they likely aren't as horny guys on the daily. Women have to be in the mood, shit, men are always in the mood. I did have this chick as a "fuck buddy" though I tried to make it more than what it was, but I got tired of trying and said why not...And we were in agreement that we were not together, dating or whatever, but one day I fucked up and left my phone unattended. I forgot to delete this number from Vegas when I went and the rest was history. Didn't care tho cuz she had no business looking through my phone. I'm 21 and right now there's no point of being serious b/c lotta girls around my age don't know what they want.

BlackSwordsMan
05-15-2012, 01:20 AM
i have no problem going down on a girl who just got cream pied by another dude let alone a dude she slept with two days ago and has showered already
get over it stop being a prude

IWantsACuatro
05-15-2012, 01:33 AM
This thread proves to me that 75% of posters on here are virgins.

:cry I want someone like me :cry

TenBuckTammy
05-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Not all men worry about a woman's past. I still get proposals all the time.

silverblk mystix
05-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Not all men worry about a woman's past. I still get proposals all the time.

JudynTX
05-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Damn, I need a shower after reading this thread.

mavs>spurs
05-15-2012, 12:34 PM
^retired old slutbag

ididnotnothat
05-15-2012, 03:06 PM
I've never really delved into my gf's past and she hasn't gotten into mine either.

Halberto
05-15-2012, 07:33 PM
I broke up with a girl about a year ago that I thought I would marry. It just became too much. I'm sure I've slept with more women than she has men, but I know she had slept with about 30 men. She was an attention whore, she loved whatever attention she would get. She treated me well, probably better than any girl I've been with, but blips of her past kept showing up. I would walk up on her flirting with guys, one actually put his straw between her tits and her reaction couldn't have been more flirty. I got in his face and he walked away and she got mad at me telling me I was insecure. Couldn't take it anymore. I'd rather be with a much less attractive girl than deal with shit like that.

djohn2oo8
05-15-2012, 07:44 PM
I broke up with a girl about a year ago that I thought I would marry. It just became too much. I'm sure I've slept with more women than she has men, but I know she had slept with about 30 men. She was an attention whore, she loved whatever attention she would get. She treated me well, probably better than any girl I've been with, but blips of her past kept showing up. I would walk up on her flirting with guys, one actually put his straw between her tits and her reaction couldn't have been more flirty. I got in his face and he walked away and she got mad at me telling me I was insecure. Couldn't take it anymore. I'd rather be with a much less attractive girl than deal with shit like that.
Hell yea, good thing you dumped her. My first time dealing with something like that I stayed too long, but I learned alot from it.

The Reckoning
05-15-2012, 07:49 PM
as long as she hasnt been with any of my friends and isnt from my hometown, she's fair game.

Halberto
05-15-2012, 09:27 PM
as long as she hasnt been with any of my friends and isnt from my hometown, she's fair game.

You say that, but that's pretty naive. Imagine meeting men she calls friends and finding out later they fucked. Not cool. Makes you wonder about every guy she introduces to you as her friend... It can fuck with your head. It did with me at least.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 09:42 PM
If all women who have had multiple sexual partners are sluts prone to cheating, are men who fuck around casually also sluts prone to cheating?

And if so, does that mean that male cheating is just one of those inevitable things we have to deal with? And is better or more justifiable than female cheating?

Or if not, is it because men are inherently better at self control? (Because that would sort of contradict the justification for men's doggishness in the first place.) Or because they're better at separating relationship from casual sex?

If the latter, are men the only ones with any say over what constitutes a relationship? Should all women assume they're just a casual fuck until the guy decides to let her know it's okay to develop stronger feelings?

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 09:50 PM
If all women who have had multiple sexual partners are sluts prone to cheating, are men who fuck around casually also sluts prone to cheating?

And if so, does that mean that male cheating is just one of those inevitable things we have to deal with? And is better or more justifiable than female cheating?

Or if not, is it because men are inherently better at self control? (Because that would sort of contradict the justification for men's doggishness in the first place.) Or because they're better at separating relationship from casual sex?

If the latter, are men the only ones with any say over what constitutes a relationship? Should all women assume they're just a casual fuck until the guy decides to let her know it's okay to develop stronger feelings?

Not all men cheat and not all women who enjoy sex are sluts although most women who enjoy sex, thus having numerous partners, are considered sluts, whores and "easy" and that is just the way it is for the most part. I've had booty calls that were not relationships and I never lost respect for them because of that. We both knew we weren't gong to be a couple but we enjoyed having sex together.

What I want to know is if a woman is a "single mom" how much of that is a red flag, siren going off warning to men? Does that mean she is a slut because she's had sex AND gotten pregnant before?

My wife was a single mom when I met her and I never even blinked when thinking about asking her out. I just knew that I wanted to go out with her and nothing else mattered.

What say you?

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 09:51 PM
17 years later we are still together.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Dating women with kids is for cuckolds. Sane people don't fuck to get pregnant unless they are married and sure that they won't to spend their lives with that person, so the fact that she is single means she made a mistake. And since she obviously wasn't trying to get pregnant, it's proof that she has probably fucked A LOT in order to have an accident or two. So basically you're not only dating a slut that everyone has fucked, but you're stuck supporting someone elses mistake and being THAT guy. It's just a cuckolding waiting to happen in most cases, the baby daddy will always be around if he wants to see his kids and women are known to get all sentimental and go back to them. You're asking to get cheated on and screwed over when you date a chick with kids.

That said, NOT EVERY chick with kids is a bad person and I'm sure there have been instances where a chick with a kid went on to recover, find someone else, and have a healthy marriage. But we're talking on average here. No man with testicles larger than peas is going to tolerate other niggas around.

Well, then by your standards I'm above the averages as we are still crazy in love and I'm sticking with it.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 10:05 PM
So then TC, does that same standard apply to men who get women pregnant? They too have made a mistake or is it just the women's mistake?

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:08 PM
It isn't JUST that they're more prone to cheating.

That's just part of it?

A man just isn't going to see a woman who every other man has had as someone worthy of his respect. He isn't going to want to marry the girl that everyone has fucked, unless he's desperate. She just isn't pure at that point and can't be his "everything."

Is a woman entitled to have the same reservations about the guy she dates or settles down with? Should women worry that guys who've fucked a lot of other girls can't be their "everything"? Would it be understandable for a woman to see a guy who every other woman has had as unworthy of her respect?

If a guy is fucking you, I'd say yes don't expect anything more unless he lets you know so or you are probably setting yourself up to get hurt.

But the decision is still entirely his, right?

FkLA
05-15-2012, 10:09 PM
A high number of sexual partners is in most cases indicative of the type of person the bitch is. She obviously isnt very loyal or committed and probably isnt very honest either. Take that into account and the amount of guys, like all the cuckolds in this thread, who think its unrealistic to find a girl who hasnt been a hoe...and its no surprise that the divorce rates are so high.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:11 PM
A high number of sexual partners is in most cases indicative of the type of person the hoe is. She obviously isnt very loyal or committed and probably isnt very honest either.

But wouldn't that mean the same things could/should be said about men who fuck lots of women casually? That they obviously aren't very loyal, committed, or honest?

And if not, why not?

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:18 PM
it's her choice, but i don't see too many women with the backbone to demand this sort of thing

Is it because we don't have the backbone? Or because we've been encouraged not to make such requests?

not necessarily, you can also decide you don't want to be with him but you asked the question differently than that. you asked if women should assume that they are nothing more than a casual fuck and i'd say unless he gives you reason to believe otherwise, then yes.

That still implies that it's the guy who controls the discussion. That's it's a woman's responsibility to assume that she's being used as a fuck toy, rather than the guy's responsibility to assume he's entering into an adult interaction with a person who has feelings.

FkLA
05-15-2012, 10:25 PM
But wouldn't that mean the same things could/should be said about men who fuck lots of women casually? That they obviously aren't very loyal, committed, or honest?

And if not, why not?

Women with this mindset are pathetic. Expectations set by society are completely different for both sexes. Women have men at their mercy, there is no reason for them to sleep around when they can be selective about it. Men do have less self control when it comes to sex btw, that doesnt mean it makes its ok for women to stoop down to that level.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:26 PM
It's not the mans place to assume that maybe if he fucks her shes going to expect more! He doesn't owe her shit. It's the chick getting hurt who is making false assumptions. Maybe she should be more careful next time and not spread her legs. Save that for a man who actually cares about her and he won't leave her.

Why?

Wouldn't it cut down on the stress and drama of clingy girls if men were up front about not wanting anything more than a one night stand, rather than fucking a girl under the assumption that she'll magically know what he's interested it?

Seems as if most of your theories are based on the assumption that women are always to blame for the things that go wrong in interactions in which two people are involved. If they don't want to fuck, they're prudes. If they do want to fuck, they're sluts. If they do want to fuck, and they get the wrong idea about your intentions, then they should have assumed you just wanted sex.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Women with this mindset are pathetic. Expectations set by society are completely different for both sexes. Women have men at their mercy, there is no reason for them to sleep around when they can be selective about it. Men do have less self control when it comes to sex btw, that doesnt mean it makes its ok for women to stoop down to that level.

Why would it be assumed that women who sleep around aren't being selective?

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:32 PM
A lot of the people in this thread are destined to a long future of making themselves and others completely fucking miserable.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:33 PM
it's not the mans place to tell a woman not to make false assumptions, whatever assumptions she makes are her own. no sane person believes that just becuase a person fucks them that they want a relationship. being naive isn't the other persons fault.

An adult interaction, no matter how casual, should involve conversation, not assumption.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 10:38 PM
he has to pay child support you idiot and deal with a bitch he doesn't want to be with from now on in order to see his kid, of course it's a mistake

So then he should be a "no" due to his past correct?

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Most men will say or do anything if it means getting some ass. Even if he knows or thinks she is a slut.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 10:47 PM
exactly, but there's a huge difference between "getting ass" and being in a relationship with the chick. that's what this thread is about.

No, it is about about knowing a women's past and holding it against her and not having the same standards about men.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:47 PM
of course there's conversation, but it doesn't always involve relationships and talk about your futures together lol.

It should. Even if it's just long enough to say there isn't going to be one. If a guy isn't super clear about his intentions, any misunderstanding is just as much his fault as it is the girl's for making incorrect assumptions.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 10:48 PM
exactly, but there's a huge difference between "getting ass" and being in a relationship with the chick. that's what this thread is about.

A woman may have the same exact opinion..."getting dick" isn't the same as being in a relationship.

Halberto
05-15-2012, 10:51 PM
I understand how theres a double standard and it's unfair to women if they slut out like men, but let's put all the bull shit aside. Men by nature are driven to sleep with as many women as possible, you see it in other species throughout nature and it undeniable. When a woman willingly shares herself with a large amount of men that says something about the man that falls for her. Spare me the "the person she sticks with must be special" speech. Bullshit.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 10:55 PM
I understand how theres a double standard and it's unfair to women if they slut out like men, but let's put all the bull shit aside. Men by nature are driven to sleep with as many women as possible, you see it in other species throughout nature and it undeniable. When a woman willingly shares herself with a large amount of men that says something about the man that falls for her. Spare me the "the person she sticks with must be special" speech. Bullshit.

None of those other species, save the bonobo, has sex for pleasure. Therefore, any comparison is impossible.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 10:56 PM
All I'm saying is that when I was a younger stud I did want and sleep with as many women as I could and few, yeah I had feelings for but never serious, and when I got older and wiser, allegedy, I knew I was ready to settle down and when I met my wife I knew she was the one and I was ready to grow up and be a man. I would think the same applies to women....no? And it really isn't the same since we men KNOW we cannot ever get pregnant and if we do impregnate...well...let's just say we don't have to stick around to see how the story ends. But she does.
It ain't as simple as it may sound.

Halberto
05-15-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm pretty hammered, but I take this subject to heart. Fuck sluts, don't date them.

FkLA
05-15-2012, 10:57 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/589400/dragic-o.gif

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 11:09 PM
the past matters, everything in life matters. it speaks volumes about her character.

Incidentally, I don't disagree with this statement. I think the past absolutely does matter. And that it absolutely can speak volumes about a person's character.

Where you lose me is in the assumption that lots of sexual partners automatically points to bad character, and that few-to-no sexual partners automatically points to good character. Or that what it says about a person's character is apparently gender dependent.

JoeChalupa
05-15-2012, 11:12 PM
the past matters, everything in life matters. it speaks volumes about his character.

fify. Goes both ways, no?

FkLA
05-15-2012, 11:20 PM
Why would it be assumed that women who sleep around aren't being selective?

Being selective in the sense that they can choose a decent guy to date and eventually sleep with. Not selective in the sense that they turn down 10 guys at a bar and go home with the one they want. And before you throw it out there, its completely different for guys.

CuckingFunt
05-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Being selective in the sense that they can choose a decent guy to date and eventually sleep with. Not selective in the sense that they turn down 10 guys at a bar and go home with the one they want. And before you throw it out there, its completely different for guys.

Why?

The Reckoning
05-15-2012, 11:25 PM
You say that, but that's pretty naive. Imagine meeting men she calls friends and finding out later they fucked. Not cool. Makes you wonder about every guy she introduces to you as her friend... It can fuck with your head. It did with me at least.

we talking about a relationship then? oh i thought just to have for the night.

eh, i dont actively search for relationships ie: date. therefore if i end up in a relationship its because a woman made a damn good impression on me and things work out. if shes a slutbag then that wouldnt be a good impression.

pretty obvious.

FkLA
05-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Why?

So basically its ok for women to sleep around because men do it, right?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2012, 11:43 PM
:corn:

The Reckoning
05-15-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm pretty hammered, but I take this subject to heart. Fuck sluts, don't date them.

its all about the context.

be independent, responsible, make some $$$$$ and prove that youre the real deal, and good women will notice. chasing women is a bad idea. women are choosy, and they will find you if youre living on top.

dont go to dirty 6th to meet women. theres a reason theyre down there in the first place.

going there myself right now btw. going to hit on sluts :hat.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 12:12 AM
So basically its ok for women to sleep around because men do it, right?

Why wouldn't it be?

i''m not sure that it makes her a bad person but real men don't want sloppy seconds. i'm young, educated, and after this summer is over will make very good money for the rest of my life and make sound decisions. i don't have to settle and won't. my last gf was a virgin, and if i ever do decide to get into a relationship again, she will also be a good respectable girl. i'll let you date the losers.

I think real men are more secure than that.

and if CuckingFunt really had it all figured out like she says she does, she wouldn't be like 33 or whatever and unmarried.

I've never claimed to have it all figured out.

And getting married isn't something I've tried at and failed. It's not everyone's goal. I've had one relationship that I could have seen moving toward marriage, but it didn't happen. It wouldn't have been legally allowed, anyway.

people with her morals and values usually date for a period of a several years then get with someone else and the cycle goes on.

I don't know what people with my morals and values usually do. Or if that's something to strive for. Or to measure myself against. Just know that I've had a healthy and rewarding sex/romantic life that has been relatively free of drama and heartbreak.

mavs>spurs
05-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Why wouldn't it be?

And getting married isn't something I've tried at and failed. It's not everyone's goal. I've had one relationship that I could have seen moving toward marriage, but it didn't happen. It wouldn't have been legally allowed, anyway.

I don't know what people with my morals and values usually do. Or if that's something to strive for. Or to measure myself against. Just know that I've had a healthy and rewarding sex/romantic life that has been relatively free of drama and heartbreak.

:lol it's not about security, you still aren't getting it. You're a naive woman. A woman sleeping around has nothing to do with the guys security or lack thereof, it's on her and her only.

Yes your relationshipS (plural) have been so rewarding that you're 33 with multiple exes and nothing to show for it still not married. Obviously they all ended for whatever reason meaning they failed. If you're 33 and boasting about your many relationships but they all failed then maybe it's you.

mavs>spurs
05-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Cf is a classic example of modern day serial monogamy. Because of he way you think (which I think is wrong) you are still single and will never experience growing old together wih someone and the joys of spending a lifetime with that special one. You'll be one of those who get married at 40, you and some other guy who's slept around his whole life will settle on eachother because you're both over the hill and lonely. You shouldn't be on here lecturing people about relationships when you've so obviously failed in them. When my mom was your age, she'd been married for 12 years and my grandmothers on both sides even longer than that at your age. You'll never experience a 50 year anniversary like we celebrated for my grandparents. You're a regular modern day serial monogamist with a broken moral compass.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2012, 02:19 AM
lol relationship lectures

The Reckoning
05-16-2012, 02:49 AM
This guy gets it! I stopped chasin after I broke up with my ex. took like 39 hours this past year including summers and all, i'm ready to be DONE. do you nigga!

hell yeah b im walkin the stage this friday. then off with my own business.

TheSkeptic
05-16-2012, 03:33 AM
Why wouldn't it be?

There's a chance that both genders could be wrong on that front and in any case just because men are doing something doesn't mean women should also be imo.

No they're not. :D

See mentally I understand what you're saying but I can't relate to this mentality at all. On the one hand I definitely think that there's a difference between a woman who has had multiple partners and a slut. There really is. That said, I'm just having a hard time grasping the reason why you'd go for multiple partners as a first choice.

Going by my experiences (which admittedly aren't much), I'm kind of under the impression that men are naturally generous and that if you do certain things for them they'll reciprocate and then some. When you consider the fact that you don't even have to look for them since they'll come up to you, getting into a stable long-term relationship seems like a straightforward matter.

And besides, wouldn't it feel weird to go from one guy to the next whenever you wanted to? I mean I'm not a marriage-only type but I'd feel really gross taking on more than maybe 2 or 3 partners in my lifetime and my body wouldn't cooperate with me if I attempted a one night stand. So I guess what I'm wondering is how you handle being with more men than that while still being okay with yourself emotionally, physically, and mentally?

It might be my youth talking but I'm honestly confused when I see other women saying they approach life and relationships like that...

angelbelow
05-16-2012, 05:33 AM
I don't think people change that much. You are who you are. But it's extremely difficult to judge and read someone based on a few meetings. Therefore, you're forced to the give the girl a chance despite unfavorable rumors.

I don't let the girls past get in the way of making my own judgement.

leemajors
05-16-2012, 06:27 AM
There's a chance that both genders could be wrong on that front and in any case just because men are doing something doesn't mean women should also be imo.

No they're not. :D

See mentally I understand what you're saying but I can't relate to this mentality at all. On the one hand I definitely think that there's a difference between a woman who has had multiple partners and a slut. There really is. That said, I'm just having a hard time grasping the reason why you'd go for multiple partners as a first choice.

Going by my experiences (which admittedly aren't much), I'm kind of under the impression that men are naturally generous and that if you do certain things for them they'll reciprocate and then some. When you consider the fact that you don't even have to look for them since they'll come up to you, getting into a stable long-term relationship seems like a straightforward matter.

And besides, wouldn't it feel weird to go from one guy to the next whenever you wanted to? I mean I'm not a marriage-only type but I'd feel really gross taking on more than maybe 2 or 3 partners in my lifetime and my body wouldn't cooperate with me if I attempted a one night stand. So I guess what I'm wondering is how you handle being with more men than that while still being okay with yourself emotionally, physically, and mentally?

It might be my youth talking but I'm honestly confused when I see other women saying they approach life and relationships like that...

you should probably have those erectile problems looked into asap.

leemajors
05-16-2012, 06:43 AM
Cf is a classic example of modern day serial monogamy. Because of he way you think (which I think is wrong) you are still single and will never experience growing old together wih someone and the joys of spending a lifetime with that special one. You'll be one of those who get married at 40, you and some other guy who's slept around his whole life will settle on eachother because you're both over the hill and lonely. You shouldn't be on here lecturing people about relationships when you've so obviously failed in them. When my mom was your age, she'd been married for 12 years and my grandmothers on both sides even longer than that at your age. You'll never experience a 50 year anniversary like we celebrated for my grandparents. You're a regular modern day serial monogamist with a broken moral compass.
get grown and quit making dumb assumptions before you try and lecture someone. i wonder if your grandma used to spread it around back in the day?

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 10:05 AM
:lol it's not about security, you still aren't getting it. You're a naive woman. A woman sleeping around has nothing to do with the guys security or lack thereof, it's on her and her only.

Not being able to look past the number of partners your girlfriend has had is absolutely about security. There are some cracked morals and gender expectations mixed in, too, but most of your concerns are at their base related to a fear of being fucked over, hurt, embarrassed by, or ashamed of a woman who isn't at least relatively "pure."

Yes your relationshipS (plural) have been so rewarding that you're 33 with multiple exes and nothing to show for it still not married. Obviously they all ended for whatever reason meaning they failed. If you're 33 and boasting about your many relationships but they all failed then maybe it's you.

Ending isn't the same thing as failing.

Cf is a classic example of modern day serial monogamy.

Oooh. Look who learned a new term.

Because of he way you think (which I think is wrong) you are still single and will never experience growing old together wih someone and the joys of spending a lifetime with that special one.

That's a pretty big leap. And one that again implies I have the same goals you do. I haven't a doubt in my mind that I will experience growing old with someone, but I don't particularly need that person(s) to be someone I'm fucking.

You'll be one of those who get married at 40,

Possibly not even then, tbh.

you and some other guy who's slept around his whole life will settle on eachother because you're both over the hill and lonely.

Again, that's a big assumption. And a dumb one. Threatening a "serial monogamist" who has no immediate intention/need to get married with a lifetime of lonely unmarriedness isn't really the sick burn you think it is.

You shouldn't be on here lecturing people about relationships when you've so obviously failed in them. When my mom was your age, she'd been married for 12 years and my grandmothers on both sides even longer than that at your age. You'll never experience a 50 year anniversary like we celebrated for my grandparents.

No 50-year anniversary? Oh noes!!

You're a regular modern day serial monogamist with a broken moral compass.

And you're someone who in this thread has essentially boasted about putting your dick inside someone you can't/won't respect, as well as lying about or hiding your true intentions just to get a woman into bed (for which you will then judge her negatively). If you think your moral compass is bang on, I'll gladly be broken.

stxspurs
05-16-2012, 10:06 AM
All girls lie about how many guys they been with.

leemajors
05-16-2012, 10:26 AM

why is it your business to ask?

Ignignokt
05-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Incidentally, I don't disagree with this statement. I think the past absolutely does matter. And that it absolutely can speak volumes about a person's character.

Where you lose me is in the assumption that lots of sexual partners automatically points to bad character, and that few-to-no sexual partners automatically points to good character. Or that what it says about a person's character is apparently gender dependent.

Sex is a reflection of a man's views on human nature and his own life. If he believes man to be a cognitive rational being, then his sexual life would indicate that. The women that would satisfy him would measure up to his merit and would reflect the values he sees.

If he however viewed man as condemned, irrational, and no different than beast, he would in turn interpret sex more as a sensory act than cognitive. His choice in sexual partners would be less discriminant, and he'd have no qualms in having sex for sex's sake. Just like the same mentality arose in Oscar Wilde, art for art's sake. And it is no coincidence that that man was a hedonist in real life.

Now, that's not to say that underlying premises like these 100 percent determine the individual's actions. There are ofcourse exceptions. Christians may hold the same view, but are limited to their actions out of fear and supernatural decree.

Therefore these christians see man just like the secular postmodern hedonist see men; irrational, condemned, unworthy of exaltation etc. But their differing is in estimation of man entirely. Christians would see man ultimately as redeemable and reminiscent of God, thus they would feel shameful if they were to partake into the primitive act of sensory sexual hedonism. In the case where the christian sees man as irrational, and vulgar, he would choose not to engage in sex because of fear, instead of virtue. His character lacks the proper premise and foundations by which to guide his judgement in enjoying sex and potential partners in such a way.

He would go on in life looking for women who fit his values while stifling his sexual expression. Thus, he is a man who is unhappy because the reason for his values are not rational, but based on a barbaric notion of "finding objective morality through supernatural revalation and or faith". His body would be in conflict with his mind. If you want the counter example to this look to Paul in the bible who is the opposite of Oscar wilde, who said that he battles with his flesh daily in the effort to please his God, and that this battle was his thorn on his side.

But human is neither ghost nor is he just material matter. He is both a concious and material being. For man to be happy he must not choose one side or the other or pit them against each other.

Man must satisfy both, since he is matter and consciousness. If he chooses to feel happy about love and sex, he must base his choices on that which allows man to survive, REASON.

It is he who finds love as an affinity for values, and sex as the celebration of those values, that will experience sex as a truly spiritual thing, and healthy one at that.

So, in essence. I would be weary of someone who had multiple partners relative to the time they were able to rationally involve themselves sexually in their own lives because that shows lack of values, judgement and ultimately character.

Conversely, someone who doesn't engage in sex relative to the time of sexual practice should be questioned to.

Since this is ultimately a decision that affects the individual, he or she must use their best judgement accordingly. I couldn't make their decision for them.

But, I myself would find it morally reprehensible to have sex and love someone who would have no qualms with seducing the mailman, the poolboy, and the plumber all in one evening.

If it's your perogative to engage in such things, well that's fine go whole hog and live of nuts and berries and spend your life in a cave if you want to experience the full effect.

Axe Murderer
05-16-2012, 10:35 AM

'alberto, bringing the 2D Resistivity image theory Dipole Dipole mapping survey goods par per etc

Ignignokt
05-16-2012, 10:35 AM
As of the case of joe chalupa.

His story is..

" Well, yeah.. boys will be boys, i married my negress wife, and now enjoy plain yellow mustard on my hotdogs".

If the path to diabetic neuropathy, bronzing skin, amputations, and severe lack of humor is your perogative. Then follow his sense of life.

Axe Murderer
05-16-2012, 10:38 AM
:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:r ollin:lmao:rollin:lmao

Axe Murderer
05-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Haven't jagg'dov for weeks. Where's my reg bitches Koriwhat, Joe Chalupa and zosa. They about to get a big dousing of Dat Bull sowwwce.

Gonna add a little flavor to Joe Chalupa's plain mustard hotdog, if u kno whottt i mean.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 10:44 AM

Again, why? I'm certainly not advocating that women make their sexual decisions based on some desire to give men a taste of their own medicine, or anything like that. Women should express themselves sexually however they personally feel comfortable and/or empowered. But I still haven't been given a clear reason as to why women should be required to censor themselves in ways that men do not. Or are not expected to.

Because sex is fun. And because it's possible to meet several people over the course of your lifetime to whom you are physically and sexually attracted, and with whom you share a mutual trust and respect. In those situations, giving in to sexual chemistry just makes sense to me. But not everyone should/must see it the same way.

Not sure I understand your point, here. Seems as though your assumption is that I've had multiple sexual partners because I have in the past been denied a long term relationship by some/all of the people I've dated?

I've had very few encounters in my life that would count as one night stands. They were all in my youth, they were mostly with women, and I didn't much like them. It is entirely possible to have casual sexual relationships that aren't one night stands. Trust and respect are absolutely essential for me in picking a sexual partner, which pretty much rules out people I don't know at least as friends.

And I'm not sure what you mean by going from one guy to the next whenever I wanted to. I have had multiple sexual partners over the course of my life, but I do not typically have multiple sexual partners all at once. If there's someone I'm fucking, whether it's for a period of a few weeks, a few months, or a few years, they're the only person I'm fucking. I'm not bouncing around from one person to the next on different nights of the week (though, frankly, I don't see anything morally wrong with that, either, so long as everyone involved is careful and honest). So, if that's what you mean by going from one guy to the next whenever I wanted to, I would also feel weird about that, personally.

An opinion to which you are of course entitled.

As is everyone, frankly. You'll notice that in this thread I haven't ever suggested that everyone should feel comfortable dating someone who's had an active past. Rather, I've merely questioned the idea that an active sex life is synonymous with a lack of morals.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 10:53 AM

Not all women lie about how many partners they've had. I'm always honest about it.

But considering the amount of undue scrutiny placed on women who aren't virginal, is it really that surprising that the women who do fudge the numbers may feel compelled to do so?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Everyone fudges the numbers
What's that rule, where you add seven to there number a woman says, and subtract seven from what a man says

Riddler
05-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Again, why? I'm certainly not advocating that women make their sexual decisions based on some desire to give men a taste of their own medicine, or anything like that. Women should express themselves sexually however they personally feel comfortable and/or empowered. But I still haven't been given a clear reason as to why women should be required to censor themselves in ways that men do not. Or are not expected to.

Because if some women dress a certain way, guys will treat them as how they view them.

stxspurs
05-16-2012, 11:43 AM
why is it your business to ask?

I've actually never asked. I'm not that dumb.

Riddler
05-16-2012, 11:47 AM
its all about the context.

be independent, responsible, make some $$$$$ and prove that youre the real deal, and good women will notice. chasing women is a bad idea. women are choosy, and they will find you if youre living on top.

dont go to dirty 6th to meet women. theres a reason theyre down there in the first place.

going there myself right now btw. going to hit on sluts :hat.
Exactly.

leemajors
05-16-2012, 11:49 AM
I've actually never asked. I'm not that dumb.

that, and it should be irrelevant unless you are just begging for reasons to find fault :toast

Riddler
05-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Gotta love when women blame the next guy for her exes mistakes. Or say all men are the same. Those are the single for life women.

leemajors
05-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Gotta love when women blame the next guy for her exes mistakes. Or say all men are the same. Those are the single for life women.

not exclusive to women.

Riddler
05-16-2012, 12:15 PM
not exclusive to women.
True.. More times than not women drag their "ex problems" into a new relationship. Guys may sometimes, but he realizes when he has a good woman and changes his view more often than not. Women still harp on that same bullshit in a new relationship "oh you're just like every other guy I dated". Why? Women like to blame men for everything, even their shortcomings because SOME women cannot accept responsibility for things that happened in the past.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 12:25 PM
Because if some women dress a certain way, guys will treat them as how they view them.

This has zero to do with anything that has been said so far in this thread.

Other than the fact it is yet another example of how women are punished for male perception.

Riddler
05-16-2012, 12:29 PM
This has zero to do with anything that has been said so far in this thread.

Other than the fact it is yet another example of how women are punished for male perception.
It obviously has to do with something in this thread because you asked the question, I responded with the truth.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 12:33 PM
It obviously has to do with something in this thread because you asked the question, I responded with the truth.

I asked a question about why women should be expected to limit their number of sexual partners when men aren't and you responded with something about women's fashion choices.

Not only does it not answer the question of why women should be held to different standards than men, but it appears to assume that women who are sexually promiscuous must, by definition, dress a certain way. Complicating the expectation doesn't answer why it exists.

blah blah blah
05-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Nobody should want to get in a serious relationship with someone who's slept around with a lot of people that you come in contact with on a daily basis. How would you like having to deal with all the winks as your wife passes by all the men that plowed her balloon knot before you came into the picture?

Riddler
05-16-2012, 12:49 PM
I asked a question about why women should be expected to limit their number of sexual partners when men aren't and you responded with something about women's fashion choices.

Not only does it not answer the question of why women should be held to different standards than men, but it appears to assume that women who are sexually promiscuous must, by definition, dress a certain way. Complicating the expectation doesn't answer why it exists.
Oh my mistake. You said women should be able to express themselves sexually however they feel empowered, and I thought you meant dresswise. But no, there is no excuse for a woman to be a slut. Just because she can express herself freely, sexually, doesn't mean she should fuck every guy she sees. Guys usually have to have game to get a chick into bed, he is not offered sex, it can be looked at as a challenge. It's easier for women to sleep around because all they need is a pulse and a vagina, so Whenever an accomplishment requires absolutely no challenge, no one respects it. It’s just viewed as a lack of self-discipline.

Magua
05-16-2012, 01:05 PM
It's easier for women to sleep around because all they need is a pulse and a vagina

Sometimes they don't even need a pulse, tbh.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Lmao so it's the man's problem if the chick sleeps around, he is just supposed to accept this by some feminine code and if he disagrees he's "insecure."

It's the man's problem if he has a problem with it. A woman who has slept around has slept around, she hasn't gone out of her way to make you uncomfortable.

That's pretty sexist thinking of you. Also, not wanting to enter a relationship with a slut means he's "scared" of getting hurt rather than rational. Thats a pretty odd thought process you live by.

Rational about what? The possibility of being hurt?

Again, absolutely hilarious logic you are going by here. So in your world, breaking up = the tell tale sign of a successful relationship? The relationships were going so great huh that you both decided to throw a breakup party :lmao

No, in my world it's possible for relationships to end because two people who care for and respect each other realize that they're not in love.

Your goals are to be a serial monogamist and move on to the next once you get tired and yet another relationship of yours fails.

Right, you view things through some odd colored glasses. Successful long term relationships are not on your agenda, 3-5 years and on to the next! Who needs a man made concept such as "marriage" whenever you'd rather fuck like animals. Ignignokt was right when he said you should live in a cave off nuts and berries for the full experience.

Nope. That's not it, either.

You are totally making false assumptions. I never boasted about putting my dick inside of anyone. I have had quite few sexual partners for my age surprisingly. BUT that said, I totally sympathize with the guys point of view and why one might want to just sleep around with no commitment. Don't blame us, women with loose morality such as yours made it that way.

Uh huh.

"I've never boasted about the tons of sexual partners I've had, but it HAS been tons. Just to be clear."

But, seriously, how have women with loose morality made it necessary for men to loosen their morals?

I also never said anything about lying to get into anyones pants. I said that making the assumption that a man wants to be with you long term unless stated otherwise is just dumb and not his fault at all. it isn't lying at all if you don't stop in the middle of putting the damn condom on your dick and say "Hey, just so you know, this is totally no strings attached and I don't want a relationship with you!" :lmao It isn't "i want to be with you unless stated otherwise," it's more like "don't assume I want to be with you unless i've said as much." Making dumb assumptions just because you fucked is what gets women hurt. It's irrational, much like many things women do.

If you're not being clear and forthright about your intentions before you fuck a woman, you're being dishonest with her. And you probably shouldn't be fucking someone you can't have such a conversation with (preferably before you're in the middle of putting the condom on).

I'd take my moral compass over yours any day. I've had far less partners than you and I'm a MAN. I also don't follow the ideology of serial monogamy. I actually have the values to make a long term committed relationship work (which you obviously lack, evidenced by your posting history on this board as well as your relationship history) and will someday do so, ALBEIT WITH A WOMAN WHO SHARES THOSE SAME VALUES AND MORALS, NOT SOME SLUT. Yes, self respecting men with testicles larger than grapes DO NOT try to make a housewife out of a hoe. You'd look like a clown or rather a CuckingFunt.

Incidentally, you know fuck all about my relationship history other than the fact I've had one.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 01:14 PM
According to Fucking Cuntt you're just insecure and its your problem if you don't like the fact that your girl has fucked every guy in town :lmao

Pretty much.

Riddler
05-16-2012, 01:17 PM
It's the man's problem if he has a problem with it. A woman who has slept around has slept around, she hasn't gone out of her way to make you uncomfortable.

But, seriously, how have women with loose morality made it necessary for men to loosen their morals?

Thats why we don't date sluts because they'll sleep around again. We have more at stake when it comes to dating because a female can sleep around easier than a man can. So therefore we don't date sluts, we fuck them. A woman has to respect themselves first before they get it.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Oh my mistake. You said women should be able to express themselves sexually however they feel empowered, and I thought you meant dresswise. But no, there is no excuse for a woman to be a slut. Just because she can express herself freely, sexually, doesn't mean she should fuck every guy she sees. Guys usually have to have game to get a chick into bed, he is not offered sex, it can be looked at as a challenge. It's easier for women to sleep around because all they need is a pulse and a vagina, so Whenever an accomplishment requires absolutely no challenge, no one respects it. It’s just viewed as a lack of self-discipline.

Again, there is a big assumption being made, the reason for which has yet to be sufficiently explained. Having multiple partners and fucking every guy one sees are not the same thing. Because a woman has done the former, does not mean it can be assumed she has done, or will do, the latter.

Riddler
05-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Again, there is a big assumption being made, the reason for which has yet to be sufficiently explained. Having multiple partners and fucking every guy one sees are not the same thing. Because a woman has done the former, does not mean it can be assumed she has done, or will do, the latter.
Having multiple partners she feels like she needs someone instead of letting a good guy come to her.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Thats why we don't date sluts because they'll sleep around again. We have more at stake when it comes to dating because a female can sleep around easier than a man can. So therefore we don't date sluts, we fuck them. A woman has to respect themselves first before they get it.

Right. You're insecure.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 01:22 PM
So retarded. Would you rather have a used car or a new car, if both were offered to you free?

It would depend on the cars.

Riddler
05-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Right. You're insecure.
And your stupidity is legendary. I'm done responding to you.

TheSkeptic
you should probably have those erectile problems looked into asap.

I'm a woman so I guess I look at sex differently than most of you guys. :p:

In a way men do censor themselves. I don't think I'd ever hear the things guys are saying in this thread in real life.

You obviously have your own opinion but I just don't think "men are doing it so it's okay for me to do it" is a practical line of reasoning.

It just comes across to me more like getting morals from external sources which I think goes against what being a woman is all about. I know that's not necessarily fair but I'm a bottom-line kind of gal when it comes to men. Though clearly we have different relationship goals so it might not be a sticking point for you and that's fine too.

Because sex is fun. And because it's possible to meet several people over the course of your lifetime to whom you are physically and sexually attracted, and with whom you share a mutual trust and respect. In those situations, giving in to sexual chemistry just makes sense to me. But not everyone should/must see it the same way.

I hear you. I guess I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around giving in to sexual chemistry just like that.

Not sure I understand your point, here. Seems as though your assumption is that I've had multiple sexual partners because I have in the past been denied a long term relationship by some/all of the people I've dated?

Not at all. My point is basically that it's easier to just find one man that'll take a bullet for you than it is to have multiple partners. So I'm confused about why you'd go for several relationships with different men as your first choice. I'm not judging your or anything even if I might be coming across that way. I seriously just don't get it.

I've had very few encounters in my life that would count as one night stands. They were all in my youth, they were mostly with women, and I didn't much like them. It is entirely possible to have casual sexual relationships that aren't one night stands. Trust and respect are absolutely essential for me in picking a sexual partner, which pretty much rules out people I don't know at least as friends.

And I'm not sure what you mean by going from one guy to the next whenever I wanted to. I have had multiple sexual partners over the course of my life, but I do not typically have multiple sexual partners all at once. If there's someone I'm fucking, whether it's for a period of a few weeks, a few months, or a few years, they're the only person I'm fucking. I'm not bouncing around from one person to the next on different nights of the week (though, frankly, I don't see anything morally wrong with that, either, so long as everyone involved is careful and honest). So, if that's what you mean by going from one guy to the next whenever I wanted to, I would also feel weird about that, personally.

I mean one guy to the next in general. Like I said, I couldn't have sex with more than 2 or 3 guys over the course of my lifetime and I'd have to be widowed twice for that to happen. My body just wouldn't cooperate otherwise.

I guess I'm just having a hard time relating emotionally to the logistics of being a "serial monogamist" for lack of a better description. That would take a toll on me and while I definitely admire your openness in general I'm just having trouble understanding how you're so okay with how things have turned out even if I grasp what you're saying from a logical perspective. Make sense?

An opinion to which you are of course entitled.

As is everyone, frankly. You'll notice that in this thread I haven't ever suggested that everyone should feel comfortable dating someone who's had an active past. Rather, I've merely questioned the idea that an active sex life is synonymous with a lack of morals.

Well yeah. I agree that an active sex life doesn't necessarily signify a lack of morals. But I also understand where the guys are coming from.

I think what they're doing is sort of like how some women will look at a guy's job prospects and financial stability before trying the knot except with sex. Just like how lots of women wouldn't marry a guy with a gambling problem or huge credit card debt, they wouldn't marry a woman who has shown what they perceive as a lack of sexual restraint.

cantthinkofanything
:lmao i knew that would be the response but i wasn't quick enough to edit. same car, one is used one is new. which would you prefer?

Is the old one dirtier?

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 01:27 PM
:lmao i knew that would be the response but i wasn't quick enough to edit. same car, one is used one is new. which would you prefer?

Pointless analogy. People aren't cars. There is no situation in which you'd be faced with a choice between two women who were the same make and model. Human complexity doesn't allow for it.

cantthinkofanything
05-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Pointless analogy. People aren't cars. There is no situation in which you'd be faced with a choice between two women who were the same make and model. Human complexity doesn't allow for it.

Twins!

cantthinkofanything
05-16-2012, 01:31 PM

or strippers

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 01:33 PM
or strippers

Not all strippers are the same...only their job title is.

cue Mom joke

cantthinkofanything
05-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Not all strippers are the same...only their job title is.

cue Mom joke

Mom jokes are so last year.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Mom jokes are so last year.

Your mom is so last year.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Real talk though, I understand everybody's views on this, but I don't think there's some concrete way of living your sex life that everybody should abide by. There's just no way in hell I would get married at my age b/c there's too many things I still want to do in life that having a marriage would infringe upon. Relationships are a lot of work, and i don't think just because a girl sleeps around at one point in her life it means she'll always be a slutbag. Same with guys...that's what growing older and maturing does. We're all better with relationships than we were at 16--at least I'd hope most of you are.

Also, just b/c your girl was a virgin or didn't have many partners doesn't mean she'll be more faithful to you. Women are curious, and if they've had only one guy they still wonder what other partners would be like--be it co-workers, at the gym, etc. It's primal urges...that's nature, not some Christian ideals

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 02:00 PM
You obviously have your own opinion but I just don't think "men are doing it so it's okay for me to do it" is a practical line of reasoning.

Neither do I. I firmly believed that sexual agency is based more upon recognizing what you want to do than what you can do.

It just comes across to me more like getting morals from external sources which I think goes against what being a woman is all about. I know that's not necessarily fair but I'm a bottom-line kind of gal when it comes to men. Though clearly we have different relationship goals so it might not be a sticking point for you and that's fine too.

Getting morals from an external source is precisely the sort of thing I would discourage. I don't think that you, as someone who feels comfortable with a limited sexual history, should allow external pressures to convince you to to have sex with more people. But neither do I think that I, or any other woman who wants to experience a more active sex life, should allow external forces to curb my sexual desires.

My ideal would be for everyone, men and women, to have the sex lives with which they personally feel comfortable. And to do so with an emphasis on openness, honesty, respect, and mutual enjoyment. That includes people to whom abstinence is an important moral or religious ideal.

I hear you. I guess I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around giving in to sexual chemistry just like that.

And I have a hard time wrapping my head around not doing so. But to me that just exemplifies the variation/complexity of human sexuality and the fact that we shouldn't all be beholden to the same rules or judged according to such narrow expectations.

Not at all. My point is basically that it's easier to just find one man that'll take a bullet for you than it is to have multiple partners. So I'm confused about why you'd go for several relationships with different men as your first choice. I'm not judging your or anything even if I might be coming across that way. I seriously just don't get it.

It's not about making a conscious choice to have several relationships. It's more about not feeling the pressure for every dating relationship to lead to forever. When that person comes along that I don't want to just see casually, I'll more than happily settle down.

I mean one guy to the next in general. Like I said, I couldn't have sex with more than 2 or 3 guys over the course of my lifetime and I'd have to be widowed twice for that to happen. My body just wouldn't cooperate otherwise.

I guess I'm just having a hard time relating emotionally to the logistics of being a "serial monogamist" for lack of a better description. That would take a toll on me and while I definitely admire your openness in general I'm just having trouble understanding how you're so okay with how things have turned out even if I grasp what you're saying from a logical perspective. Make sense?

Yes, it does. I think it just has to do with different experiences and expectations.

Well yeah. I agree that an active sex life doesn't necessarily signify a lack of morals. But I also understand where the guys are coming from.

I think what they're doing is sort of like how some women will look at a guy's job prospects and financial stability before trying the knot except with sex. Just like how lots of women wouldn't marry a guy with a gambling problem or huge credit card debt, they wouldn't marry a woman who has shown what they perceive as a lack of sexual restraint.

I disagree with the analogy, but don't think it's really worth arguing just because you and I are clearly approaching the topic from different points of view. The main questions I still have, however, are regarding the one-sidedness of this particular line of thought. A number of the guys in this thread have repeatedly suggested that women should be judged according to this perceived lack of restraint, but their own willingness to sleep around indicates that they should not be judged according to the same. I'm mostly looking for someone to explain this position without relying upon throwing out more stereotyped slut accusations or in such a way that acknowledges the many ways in which it is problematic.

None of which will ever happen, of course, but it beats packing.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
:lmao nice, bravo :clap: I now award you biggest, dumbest bimbo on the board. Unzip my pants and accept your prize :downspin:

Still not interested in your cock no matter how many screen names you use to offer it.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 02:21 PM
you would be if this were real life...nary a one has declined it yet ;-)

I never boasted

And a winky-face? Really??

especially judging by your cock craving tendencies

Heh, tendencies. You have a very active imagination.

LnGrrrR
05-16-2012, 02:41 PM
There's just no way in hell I would get married at my age b/c there's too many things I still want to do in life that having a marriage would infringe upon. Relationships are a lot of work, and i don't think just because a girl sleeps around at one point in her life it means she'll always be a slutbag. Same with guys...that's what growing older and maturing does. We're all better with relationships than we were at 16--at least I'd hope most of you are.

DD, you better look at marriage soon... not many girls want a 55 yr old with low hanging balls. :) :toast

LnGrrrR
05-16-2012, 02:44 PM
It's not about making a conscious choice to have several relationships. It's more about not feeling the pressure for every dating relationship to lead to forever. When that person comes along that I don't want to just see casually, I'll more than happily settle down.

I think that pressure is always there somewhat though. Dates are like job interviews. Sure, after a few, you might find that the person you're dating isn't someone you need to hire long-term, but you might want to take on as a temporary hire. But personally, when I was dating I always asked myself the "Is she long-term" question after each of the first few dates.

And around the 9th women or so, I realized the answer was yes. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 02:50 PM
DD, you better look at marriage soon... not many girls want a 55 yr old with low hanging balls. :) :toast

Crofl...i got a long way to go before i'm in tlong's predicament:lol

I just need a woman that's not in the medical field and will leave me the fuck alone for 20 sundays out of the year.

CuckingFunt
05-16-2012, 02:56 PM
I think that pressure is always there somewhat though. Dates are like job interviews. Sure, after a few, you might find that the person you're dating isn't someone you need to hire long-term, but you might want to take on as a temporary hire. But personally, when I was dating I always asked myself the "Is she long-term" question after each of the first few dates.

And around the 9th women or so, I realized the answer was yes. :lol

Don't think I'm disputing the question so much as I am suggesting a different answer. The kind of openness and honesty that I demand requires that both parties frequently ask those types of questions -- where is this going, where do I want it to be going, is this relationship going to be enough, and so on. However, the lack of pressure, as I see it, means that perhaps the realization that he or she isn't long terms doesn't have to be followed up by severing ties.

silverblk mystix
05-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Interesting thread.

Question for the guys?

Having read both The Skeptic and Funts very interesting viewpoints, which would you date and consider marriage material and which one would you not?

Not implying either is wrong-just curious what the guys here would choose if given the choice.

The Reckoning
05-16-2012, 03:30 PM
neither because they should both be in the kitchen and not on a sports message board tbh

The Reckoning
05-16-2012, 03:34 PM
unless CF would accommodate me into a polygamous relationship with her and all her girlfriends. i might ponder on that.

mavs>spurs
05-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Interesting thread.

Question for the guys?

Having read both The Skeptic and Funts very interesting viewpoints, which would you date and consider marriage material and which one would you not?

Not implying either is wrong-just curious what the guys here would choose if given the choice.

The skeptic has the better personality undoubtedly

z0sa
05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
op: if you are a young (<35), you should not be worried about a woman's past outside of any marriages or kids. You are probably not settlign down with her anyway.

and theskeptic sounds pretty sexy tbh.. while DuckingFumb is almost assuredly a pre-op male transgender.

Pick of Destiny
05-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Interesting thread.

Question for the guys?

I'd rather date tenbucktammy.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 04:20 PM
I'd rather date tenbucktammy.

You'd rather date one of your trolls...how apropos, mouse.

leemajors
05-16-2012, 04:23 PM
op: if you are a young (<35), you should not be worried about a woman's past outside of any marriages or kids. You are probably not settlign down with her anyway.

and theskeptic sounds pretty sexy tbh.. while DuckingFumb is almost assuredly a pre-op male transgender.

she turn down your fingerling potato as well? :lol

ChumpDumper
05-16-2012, 04:32 PM
I never boasted about putting my dick inside of anyone. I have had quite few sexual partners for my ageNot separated by even one sentence.

z0sa
05-16-2012, 04:40 PM
she turn down your fingerling potato as well? :lol

who, CF? I thought we established my opinion that she is a man (born one, at least). As for theskeptic, no I haven't given her the opportunity to turn my dick down.

as for your fascinated speculation about a random person's penis size ... go ahead and enjoy yourself.

AmericanPsycho
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM
So then "Pretty Woman" would never happen in real life?

AmericanPsycho
05-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Is Kim Kardashian going to die a lonely old woman because of her past? Or is Kanye able and willing to look past that?

mavs>spurs
05-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Not separated by even one sentence.

Few means not many, meaning not a lot to boast about. Are you dumb?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Few means not many, meaning not a lot to boast about. Are you dumb?Apologies. I thought he said "quite a few."

The question is, would he have the casual sex with CF, given the remoteness of that possibility?

leemajors
05-16-2012, 04:59 PM
who, CF? I thought we established my opinion that she is a man (born one, at least). As for theskeptic, no I haven't given her the opportunity to turn my dick down.

as for your fascinated speculation about a random person's penis size ... go ahead and enjoy yourself.

this forum has also established you are quite a dolt.

z0sa
05-16-2012, 05:11 PM
this forum has also established you are quite a dolt.

:( dolt? I won't be sleeping for a week after det one.

any reason you've waited to defend CF's gender til the 10,000th or so time this forum whom you supposedly speak for called her a man?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2012, 05:21 PM
I don't know what makes folks insist she's a guy.

Except the ones who think she's me.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2012, 05:22 PM
:lol I made this thread out of curiosity, I'm not involved in any predicament of this nature..

I've heard mixed reviews from friends about this subject, though..most minorities that I've spoken to seem to have a 10-fuck limit, while the White boys that I've spoken to are seemingly less likely to give a fuck..

IMO, while the number does matter, quality > quantity, tbh..I have girl friend's that have fucked 15-20 guys(at a relatively young age), but these girls genuinely liked(or thought they did) most of them..I don't have a problem with that type of girl, tbh..

I'd be more likely to care if it was a woman that fucked a lot of men that didn't need to game her, or she gives it up quickly/easily, tbh..

While I'd generally stick with the 2-3 new men per year limit, I do believe a lot of men are insecure about their sexual performance, thus causing unrealistic demands, such as virgins and robotic women, tbh..

FkLA
05-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Genuinely liking and fucking 15-20 guys in a short span of time is a problem, and probably indicative of how committed she will be to you.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Realistically though, being a "proud ho" will backfire on most girls, unless they are an 8+ out of 10, with something to offer..

By "proud ho", I'm referring to the annoying females that constantly discuss their "freedom" and "fucking how many guys they want and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks"..that's cool with me, but you'll probably have a difficult time catching a quality guy to date, unless you find a new group of people/new city:lol..

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2012, 05:30 PM
The friends that I have that amassed that list were having sex since they were 15 or so, and they're 21-22 now..

Having sex with 15 or so guys that you like, in 6-7 years, isn't surprising or difficult, in today's society..

To be fair, the girls that I know that have this history have claimed that they regret having sex with this amount of guys, but I wouldn't hold it against them..