PDA

View Full Version : Is Artest the biggest *ussy - coward of all time NBA?

Fabbs
05-13-2012, 11:41 AM
After roughing up a four eyed 137 pound geek during the Malace in the Palace, now Artest -excuse me "Metta World Puss"- is feeling all chesty after cheapshotting Harden and running for cover protection by LakerStern. Not only protected but now playing widdle games with the media about how he "doesn't shake hands with substitutes".

LakerFanbois heart is set a flutter to such pussery.

The NBA has had pussies over the years, but does Artest take the cake?

JamStone
05-13-2012, 11:44 AM
I don't think he's a coward at all. I just think he's certifiably insane and doesn't really know what he's actually saying much of the time, much less what his actions and their consequences are.

jeebus
05-13-2012, 11:46 AM
http://cdn.cosbysweaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/gif-image.gif

trufan24
05-13-2012, 11:47 AM
such hate over laker franchise....i worry about you man

and if you come back at me with my number posts and join date, then im just gonna smh lol

Proxy
05-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Bynum tbh

Fabbs
05-13-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't think he's a coward at all. I just think he's certifiably insane and doesn't really know what he's actually saying much of the time, much less what his actions and their consequences are.
cmon Jam he's had years of professional* counseling and certainly the NBA was up his ass about his cheapshots. Oh wait, that was before he became a Laker.

I think it's all about his newfound entitlement as a Laker.
He embraces it.

*then again are L.A. celebrity mental therapists certifiably insane? :lol

pass1st
05-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Artest is literally wrong in the head. He's really no coward, tried to tangle with Ben Wallace until he got pushed 20 feet away.

Fabbs
05-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Artest is literally wrong in the head. He's really no coward, tried to tangle with Ben Wallace until he got pushed 20 feet away.
My recollection is Ben Wallace was 10 feet away and Artest ran 20 feet away then looked for the 137 pound guy. Wanted nothing to do with Ben Wallace.

edit. Correction. More like Artest gave a cheapshot to Wallace then stood there and Wallace pushed him 20 feet away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbX9TjmIsVA
1:45 - 1:49 gives the best view.

Bynumite
05-13-2012, 12:05 PM
This thread is irrelevant without the Duncan option.

Garnett does this:

gpvGTNMD3NU

Jimbo's reaction:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x282/duncan228/oddsandends/manyfaces.jpg

Spurs da champs
05-13-2012, 12:16 PM

Well he ran from.someone his own size Big Ben and fought fans, nuff said guy is a a big.time puss.

ElNono
05-13-2012, 12:18 PM
edit. Correction. More like Artest gave a cheapshot to Wallace then stood there and Wallace pushed him 20 feet away.

Big Ben wasn't fucking around... but honestly, that wouldn't have been a fair fight at all... if they would've let them go at it, Big Ben would've destroyed him, and we'll be talking about the Massacre at the Palace...

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 12:33 PM
I love Artest I think he's the best thing since sliced bread...I think he has a good heart...after winning the title over Boston did you see him during the news conference...He was as hood as they come..He brought his whole family tribe out there...and was like: " Daddy hey Daddy, where's my daddy, daddy you remember that time you taught me to do etc etc." It was wild...Ron Ron is just a raw guy like Mike Tyson and I can appreciate him for that...

He'd probably give you the shirt off his back if you met him on the streets

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Big Ben wasn't fucking around... but honestly, that wouldn't have been a fair fight at all... if they would've let them go at it, Big Ben would've destroyed him, and we'll be talking about the Massacre at the Palace...

Listen I don't know if you've ever played any kind of ball..I seriously doubt that..but at any rate when you hooping you already know there are some niggas on the court you just don't fuck with...Trust me if Ron was scared of Big Ben he would have never and I repeat never have fouled him as hard as he did..He almost tried to take Big Ben's neck off...and yet you want us to beleive he was scared...white boy wanna be please...Ron Ron was ready to throw down and the players step in and broke it up..I'm not saying Big Ben wouldn't have kicked his ass but I'm saying if he was scared he would have never done that to Big Ben to begin with....

You have no sense of street fights which is what that was...

Same thing when Kobe elbowed Artest in the throat...on purpose..if Kobe was scared no way he would have even threw the elbow...:lol

Venti Quattro
05-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Fabbsgot

MavDynasty
05-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Fabbs isn't funny at all. And we've all seen his pic. He's a nerdy fatass with a whale gf..

pass1st
05-13-2012, 02:06 PM
My recollection is Ben Wallace was 10 feet away and Artest ran 20 feet away then looked for the 137 pound guy. Wanted nothing to do with Ben Wallace.

You have to have balls to even look at Wallace funny back then, tbh. Strongest guy in the league by a wide margin

LakerHater
05-13-2012, 03:14 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/578617311.jpg?key=19171076&Expires=1336940942&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=uTry86H6NVK3X7EtWEurzQHi6UERm73UTFXkmnr~ SCJstzIePZFLhBuGwiQTQUuHSVhmWYD23e0eCTDc0~ywlmeZrR C33GReVJOSwnpSI9x35wCRafhwbMEWByL9Tz5S6wPb5s24ZQMx WtWrAQJIvyE98BJKm8EoO6KeRgPyoJ8_

ginobili's bald spot
05-13-2012, 03:21 PM
:lol gnsf mad bout dem lakers

:crybiggest pussy cowards of ALL TIME:cry

LkrFan
05-13-2012, 04:25 PM
This thread is irrelevant without the Duncan option.

Garnett does this:

gpvGTNMD3NU

Jimbo's reaction:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x282/duncan228/oddsandends/manyfaces.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Spursfan092120
05-13-2012, 04:30 PM
:lol gnsf mad bout dem lakers

:crybiggest pussy cowards of ALL TIME:cry

:lol get over yourself. Spurfan doesn't give two shits about the Lakers. We're afraid of no one, tbh. We just hate to see MWP get a chance to play in that series when he should have been out longer for taking out Harden.

Venti Quattro
05-13-2012, 04:32 PM
:lol get over yourself. Spurfan doesn't give two shits about the Lakers.

:lmao what a bunch of fucking lies

The way Spurfans itch to create and respond to every Lakers-related thread is at an all-time high. Your brethren creates a lot of Lakers-related threads. :lol

DMC
05-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Tim's reaction to KG was to win 4 championships. KGs was to cry on television.

DMC
05-13-2012, 04:34 PM
:lmao what a bunch of fucking lies

The way Spurfans itch to create and respond to every Lakers-related thread is at an all-time high. Your brethren creates a lot of Lakers-related threads. :lol

The way Lakerfag flocks to Spur forum is indicative of the truth, tbh, which is that Lakerfag wants to be a fan of a classy organization, with classy fans and classy websites that have classy moderators.

Spinning it any other way is not classy. :nope

Venti Quattro
05-13-2012, 04:44 PM
The way Lakerfag flocks to Spur forum is indicative of the truth, tbh, which is that Lakerfag wants to be a fan of a classy organization, with classy fans and classy websites that have classy moderators.

Spinning it any other way is not classy. :nope
We didn't go here to obsess over the Spurs. We went here for an alternative NBA forum experience.

daslicer
05-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Never understood why people think he's a hardcore tough guy just judging by his history.

In Chicago he got in a fight with Glen Robinson and lost. Got beat up by Charles Oakley in practice real bad and didn't show up for a week after. Also got beat up by Jermaine O'neal in practice and didn't play for 3-4 games after and ironically the game he comeback was the one where his face got smashed by Ben.

ElNono
05-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Listen I don't know if you've ever played any kind of ball..I seriously doubt that..but at any rate when you hooping you already know there are some niggas on the court you just don't fuck with...Trust me if Ron was scared of Big Ben he would have never and I repeat never have fouled him as hard as he did..He almost tried to take Big Ben's neck off...and yet you want us to beleive he was scared...white boy wanna be please...Ron Ron was ready to throw down and the players step in and broke it up..I'm not saying Big Ben wouldn't have kicked his ass but I'm saying if he was scared he would have never done that to Big Ben to begin with....

You have no sense of street fights which is what that was...

Same thing when Kobe elbowed Artest in the throat...on purpose..if Kobe was scared no way he would have even threw the elbow...:lol

tldr

Leetonidas
05-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Tim's reaction to KG was to win 4 championships. KGs was to cry on television.

:lol

ginobili's bald spot
05-13-2012, 05:06 PM
:lol get over yourself. Spurfan doesn't give two shits about the Lakers. We're afraid of no one

:lmao Go back to your tree house you insecure little faggot.

pgardn
05-13-2012, 05:10 PM
I love Artest I think he's the best thing since sliced bread...I think he has a good heart...after winning the title over Boston did you see him during the news conference...He was as hood as they come..He brought his whole family tribe out there...and was like: " Daddy hey Daddy, where's my daddy, daddy you remember that time you taught me to do etc etc." It was wild...Ron Ron is just a raw guy like Mike Tyson and I can appreciate him for that...

He'd probably give you the shirt off his back if you met him on the streets

Or possibly rape your daughter.

Gotta love those raw guys....