PDA

View Full Version : Memphis Grizzlies

Reck
05-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Are we in accord last year was a total fluke fueled by playoff time adrenaline?

:lol Grizzlies have the potential to be the best team since the 96' Bulls per BR
:lol Reality check
:lol Getting beat by a shit coach that calls untimely timeouts
:lol Gay

pass1st
05-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Nah, last year was a legit buttfucking. Hard for 6 solid games to be considered a fluke

Reck
05-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Nah, last year was a legit buttfucking. Hard for 6 solid games to be considered a fluke

Zbo also hit a crazy amount of fluke shots that he hadn't made prior or since.

I would say they took out Spurs legit but they carried that winning momentum to the Thunder and it took them to a 7 game. I still say 50/50 fluke.

resistanze
05-13-2012, 02:54 PM
What was a fluke? Beating a 1 seed as an 8th seed?

LakerHater
05-13-2012, 02:58 PM
:lol Grizzlies have the potential to be the best team since the 96' Bulls per BR

:wow

Reck
05-13-2012, 03:02 PM
What was a fluke? Beating a 1 seed as an 8th seed?

Not just that. The whole thing the media created about them grizzlies. The nobody wants to face Grizzlies on the first round they talked about. The fact that beating a hurt Spurs team gave Memphis some sort of entitlement.

That whole shit was fools gold.

Budkin
05-13-2012, 03:44 PM
No they earned it... they beat us and took OKC to 7. Not taking anything away from them. But that team was not this year's team.

m>s
05-13-2012, 05:57 PM
spurs just choked last year and if they didn't, they'd have probably made it all the way to the WCF but still they would lose to them mavs right there. spur fans should thank them memphis to kick their asses in round 1 so they could avoid getting asskicked by their bitter rivals in WCF, there wouldn't be no feeling worse then getting asskicked by your bitter rivals tbh

Stalin
05-13-2012, 06:00 PM
ive said it along, it was fluke series win for memphis last year, same as that fluke championship cubes got

JJ Hickson
05-13-2012, 06:04 PM
You got swept, get over it. Damn, Spurfan gets bitter and insecure as fuck when a team beats their ass. No wonder they obsess over the Lakers so much. No team has penetrated that ass more times in the playoffs.

pass1st
05-13-2012, 06:06 PM
Zbo also hit a crazy amount of fluke shots that he hadn't made prior or since.

I would say they took out Spurs legit but they carried that winning momentum to the Thunder and it took them to a 7 game. I still say 50/50 fluke.

They weren't fluke shots, Duncan just couldn't defend him and made it pretty easy to him. Z-bo was pretty motivated last year, not as much this year.

Reck
05-13-2012, 06:57 PM
You got swept, get over it. Damn, Spurfan gets bitter and insecure as fuck when a team beats their ass. No wonder they obsess over the Lakers so much. No team has penetrated that ass more times in the playoffs.

That series went 6 game jackass. :lol

If you're gonna talk smack, know what you're talking about first. rofl

DMC
05-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Hollins "They just spurted on us"

You got that right, bro.

Proxy
05-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Missing Battier and Arthur from last year... not the same team. That being said, it was only a matter of a handful of points that could've sent Memphis to the second round. I don't think there's a legitimate case here to say Memphis is a pretender.