PDA

View Full Version : I thought Memphis was supposed to be good or something?

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Guess not.

And lol at the fat tub of shit going 3-12.

Bynumite
05-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Spurs with the easiest road to the conference finals tbh.

But at least spurfan crying about the flops will provide some entertaining reading.

Woo Bum-kon
05-13-2012, 03:00 PM
No need to still be bitter about last year. The Spurs are better than the Grizzlies and the Clippers combined.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Guess not.

And lol at the fat tub of shit going 3-12.

to my great dismay the Spurs will wipe the floor with the Clippas :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Clippers have ZERO advantages against the Spurs I look for either a Spurs sweep or win in 5

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Should be an easy out for your guys..the Lakers we have real work to do...

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Should be an easy out for your guys..the Lakers we have real work to do...

You're being rather friendly this Sunday afternoon.

Reck
05-13-2012, 03:03 PM
No need to still be bitter about last year. The Spurs are better than the Grizzlies and the Clippers combined.

I guess a regular season sweep of them will do at this point. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:04 PM
You're being rather friendly this Sunday afternoon.

If I were you..I'd abhor my mother :lol

jag
05-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Clippers have ZERO advantages against the Spurs I look for either a Spurs sweep or win in 5

Athleticism

Goran Dragic
05-13-2012, 03:18 PM
:lol still bitter about last year

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Athleticism

nope the Spurs will neutralize that with experience...try again

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2012, 03:21 PM
:lol @ smug spursfan

Reck
05-13-2012, 03:21 PM
:lol still bitter about last year

Clippers put a stop to our shame.

I see Memphis as a fluke team tbh. And the Spurs at least got to sweep a 4 game regular season games so the bitterness from last year is gone.

Goran Dragic
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
:lol the bitterness from last year is gone yet Spurfan is celebrating Memphis losing as if they just won #5
:lol that makes tons of sense

rayjayjohnson
05-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Clippers put a stop to our shame.

I see Memphis as a fluke team tbh. And the Spurs at least got to sweep a 4 game regular season games so the bitterness from last year is gone.

That doesn't count. Your cookie was taken by the 8th seed.

Redemption will only happen if you beat them in the playoffs

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Spur fans are breathing a sigh of relief...Kool's probably trolling, but he's right--The Spurs are going to breeze through the CSF

Reck
05-13-2012, 03:26 PM
:lol the bitterness from last year is gone yet Spurfan is celebrating Memphis losing as if they just won #5
:lol that makes tons of sense

Who's celebrating? Just stating facts that Memphis wasn't going to beat the Spurs this year regardless.

And again, people are getting butthurt because spurfans are content with Memphis being bounced out. I dont understand the gripe. :lol

When Thunder took out Dallas in a sweep I saw quite a few happy lakerfan for what Dallas did to them last year.

Its normal to feel good about a team that beat you last year being knocked out of the POs.

Reck
05-13-2012, 03:27 PM
That doesn't count. Your cookie was taken by the 8th seed.

Redemption will only happen if you beat them in the playoffs

Whose fault is that? Memphis had control of their destiny. Spurs cant win for trying. :lol

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Spur fans are breathing a sigh of relief...Kool's probably trolling, but he's right--The Spurs are going to breeze through the CSF

Not really. That super awesome frontline that was supposed to decimate all that opposed it had trouble scoring on Blake Griffin and Reggie Evans, so the Spurs would've matched up fine with Duncan/Diaw/Splitter.

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Not really. That super awesome frontline that was supposed to decimate all that opposed it had trouble scoring on Blake Griffin and Reggie Evans, so the Spurs would've matched up fine with Duncan/Diaw/Splitter.

There's no question who the tougher matchup is for San Antonio, dude.

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:36 PM
And the Memphis knobslobbing continues. :lol

This is exactly why threads like this are being created. We're not necessarily "bitter" about the upset. Memphis beat the Spurs straight up and convincingly. We're giving shit to the all of the Spur haters who willingly opened their mouths to receive Gasol and Randolph's DNA after Memphis beat the Spurs last year.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:38 PM

SA will murder the Clipps I'm not trolling...Just like I wanted to see Boston and LA one more time..I want nothing more than to see LA and SA one more time to settle the Kobe vs Duncan and if we lose then I'm man enough to accept defeat...

but I think the Clippers are to banged up to compete with the Spurs..unless Parker or Manu pull up lame the Spurs will breeze through it..Parker will outscore CP3 by at least 7-10 points each game

Budkin
05-13-2012, 03:54 PM
http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2012/05/13/Clippers_Grizzlies_APP_t607.jpg

DAF86
05-13-2012, 03:54 PM

The Clippers will give us more or less the same kind of trouble the Grizzlies would have.

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2012, 03:59 PM
The Clippers will give us more or less the same kind of trouble the Grizzlies would have.

You are stupid.

DAF86
05-13-2012, 04:05 PM
You are stupid.

You are stupid and a faggot who loses money over your stupidity and faggotry.

ElNono
05-13-2012, 04:08 PM

DD wrong bout Memphis... these are things we know... :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2012, 04:10 PM
You are stupid and a faggot who loses money over your stupidity and faggotry.

manu>dirk

That was easy.

ohmwrecker
05-13-2012, 04:23 PM
The Clips are definitely the favorable match-up. The Spurs struggle against big, physical teams like the Grizzlies and the Lakers. The Spurs would much rather play an athletic, but young and stupid team. The toughest dude on the Clippers is Reggie "turn your head and cough" Evans.

UZER
05-13-2012, 05:45 PM

Not me. I wanted the Grizz. Don't want to deal with Chris Pauls blatant flopping!!

I'll admit Manu flops, but Chris Paul takes it to a whole 'nother level. Manu does it in the course of the game, just like Fisher so laker fan can't complain. He isn't even that bad anymore.

Paul flops during timeouts and pre-game warm-ups trying to draw a foul.Then he so adamantly barks at the ref like how dare they miss that call.