PDA

View Full Version : Spur fan

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm going to need you to calm down and stop living vicariously through other teams. The clippers won today, YOU still haven't won shit. Thanks.

WeNeedLength
05-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Aw how cute.

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm allowed to gloat since I'm from SoCal and the Clippers are my B-team. :p::

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm going to need you to calm down and stop living vicariously through other teams. The clippers won today, YOU still haven't won shit. Thanks.

Ain't this a bitch...:lol nigga it's not 2011 you have no representation in the play-offs get the fuck on somewhere...you're an outsider looking in :lol

TacoMeatJackson
05-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Ain't this a bitch...:lol nigga it's not 2011 you have no representation in the play-offs get the fuck on somewhere...you're an outsider looking in :lol

You get your 20 homies yet?

Mugen
05-13-2012, 03:14 PM

:toast

Bynumite
05-13-2012, 03:14 PM
That is like asking a dog to stop licking his balls.

Spurfan really enjoys living vicariously through other teams, especially when those teams play the Lakers.

That's what spurfan does, that is essentially the foundation for their whole argument.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:15 PM

:lol let me guess from the Monrovia area...

I see why you hate Mexicans

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:15 PM
:lol kool has never even been to california. per kori at least he's never posted from there in 3 years anyway.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:16 PM
:lol kool has never even been to california

yes you are correct again :lol and then :downspin:

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:18 PM
That is like asking a dog to stop licking his balls.

Spurfan really enjoys living vicariously through other teams, especially when those teams play the Lakers.

That's what spurfan does, that is essentially the foundation for their whole argument.

Yeah, it's kinda like how Laker Nation offered Zach Randolph a lifetime of free oral sex after the Grizzlies beat the Spurs last year.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:18 PM
:lol kool has never even been to california. per kori at least he's never posted from there in 3 years anyway.

If Kori said that she's certainly trolling the fuck out of you :lol....but as I travel abroad I will make sure she's aware so that she can check the logs as I post :lol..you might get educated after all Tyson just following my international posts

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:19 PM
lmao 3 threads circle jerking to a memphis loss. pretty sad imho.

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:20 PM
:lol let me guess from the Monrovia area...

I see why you hate Mexicans

Houston born 'n raised
Fronting like he's from LA
Bitch, don't you know
The city ain't got a subway

WeNeedLength
05-13-2012, 03:22 PM
lmao 3 threads circle jerking to a memphis loss. pretty sad imho.

It's because dumbasses start threads upstairs stating "Memphis looms," and "Grizzlies will not be fun for you."

tl:lolng

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Houston born 'n raised
Fronting like he's from LA
Bitch, don't you know
The city ain't got a subway

:lol For the love of god you guys are 1 gene removed from retard

wrong
wrong
wrong
and wrong

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
^posted from a houston IP :lmao

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
It's because dumbasses start threads upstairs stating "Memphis looms," and "Grizzlies will not be fun for you."

tl:lolng

:lol admitting you let others influence your feelings and actions on a messageboard.

WeNeedLength
05-13-2012, 03:24 PM
:lol admitting you let others influence your feelings and actions on a messageboard.

I didn't create any threads dipshit. Check your facts before acting all smart. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:25 PM
^posted from a houston IP :lmao

you caught me red handed now what :downspin:

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:25 PM
If Kori said that she's certainly trolling the fuck out of you :lol....but as I travel abroad I will make sure she's aware so that she can check the logs as I post :lol..you might get educated after all Tyson just following my international posts

We know your ass ain't never been to Los Angeles other than as a dipshit tourist.

You exposed yourself when you referred to the Lakers/Clippers game as the "Subway Series."

No legit LA citizen would ever, in one million fuckin' years, call it that. And I don't give a fuck if the redline runs underground for a few miles. No one calls any part of the Metrolink the "subway."

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:27 PM

This is your whole life....:lol

you're full of a lot of pot calling the kettle black today I see...again you're team is fishing why are you here

mavs>spurs
I didn't create any threads dipshit. Check your facts before acting all smart. :lol

since you felt free to speak for all spur fans as to why they were acting like jackasses and try to justify it, i felt free to include you in the crossfire.

Koolaid_Man
We know your ass ain't never been to Los Angeles other than as a dipshit tourist.

You exposed yourself when you referred to the Lakers/Clippers game as the "Subway Series."

No legit LA citizen would ever, in one million fuckin' years, call it that. And I don't give a fuck if the redline runs underground for a few miles. No one calls any part of the Metrolink the "subway."

I stand by my statements 100%

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:28 PM
This is your whole life....:lol

you're full of a lot of pot calling the kettle black today I see...again you're team is fishing why are you here

i'm an nba fan, rather than a fan of one player to the extent that it borders on homosexuality :lol

WeNeedLength
since you felt free to speak for all spur fans as to why they were acting like jackasses and try to justify it, i felt free to include you in the crossfire.

:lol

How's that deep sea fishing?

Koolaid_Man
Subway Series

midnightpulp
I stand by my statements 100%

Your surrender is noted.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:30 PM
i'm an nba fan, rather than a fan of one player to the extent that it borders on homosexuality :lol

No my fine friend..you're a fisherman....straw hat and tin can fisherman :lol

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:32 PM
kool i will beat you in scrapping, fishing, basketball, or nba knowledge. it must suck to be you :lol

i also don't live in houston, a huge known shithole.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Your surrender is noted.

Subway Series...

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:34 PM
kool i will beat you in scrapping, fishing, basketball, or nba knowledge. it must suck to be you :lol

i also don't live in houston, a huge known shithole.

Haha

yes you will beat me Tyson...to my hearts delight :lol...and man I tell ya living in this shithole Houston is depressing :lol

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:36 PM
this whole "i'm living the high life" pretend to be cocky shtick isn't working so well for you :lol

Houston.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:40 PM
this whole "i'm living the high life" pretend to be cocky shtick isn't working so well for you :lol

Houston.

no it's not..you got me pegged Tyson....you figured me out..my schtick is over..I kneel before you :lol....I'm just poor black hustler waddling my way through life..living vicariously through Kobe...I'm a loser Tyson...in the worst kind of way... ;-)

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:41 PM
^you're not even a hustler you're just a momma's boy waiting on an inheritance. pussy.

Budkin
05-13-2012, 03:43 PM

Remind me how many games the Mavs have won in the 2012 playoffs?

midnightpulp
05-13-2012, 03:43 PM
^you're not even a hustler you're just a momma's boy waiting on an inheritance. pussy.

He's also admitted that has mother has taken interest in his orgasms, concerned that her boy was getting proper sexual satisfaction.

What kind of sick family is that?

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:45 PM

No I'm not..I'm welfare guy...living in my mom's basement in Houston...a fat, disgusting, SOB is what I am :lol...and in all honesty I drive a pinto

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:46 PM

He's also admitted that has mother has taken interest in his orgasms, concerned that her boy was getting proper sexual satisfaction.

What kind of sick family is that?

we're very sick mid..very sick..I should go back and......:lol

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:46 PM
No I'm not..I'm welfare guy...living in my mom's basement in Houston...a fat, disgusting, SOB is what I am :lol...and in all honesty I drive a pinto

going overboard with it doesn't change the facts son. what you just did was describe your real life but embellish it a bit to make it look like sarcasm.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:47 PM
going overboard with it doesn't change the facts son. what you just did was describe your real life but embellish it a bit to make it look like sarcasm.

you are right I can't deny it :bang

WeNeedLength
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Shit, this became a bukkake of Kool thread....

:lmao

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/fthisthread.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Shit, this became a bukkake of Kool thread....

:lmao

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/fthisthread.gif

Bukkake and Sake nothing I love more :toast

urunobili
05-13-2012, 03:52 PM
fun seeing the 69 in between mavs>spurs and Koolie TBH

:corn:

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:53 PM
fun seeing the 69 in between mavs>spurs and Koolie TBH

:corn:

cept I'm eating his pussy and he's licking my ass and rotating my balls

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 03:56 PM
okay im done. faggot.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 03:59 PM
okay im done. faggot.

ohh Tyson baby come back...you got that friend in Europe remember..let's go out for drinks man..no homo :lol

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 04:00 PM
^see what i mean? the closest you'll ever get to having a drink with me is if we both happen to take a drink at the same time from our respective houses in dallas and houston. faggot.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2012, 04:06 PM
^see what i mean? the closest you'll ever get to having a drink with me is if we both happen to take a drink at the same time from our respective houses in dallas and houston. faggot.

ok man...I will sweet talk you later...I think I can spit my game to you..you will fall for it..no bitch can resist my charm...

DMC
05-13-2012, 04:30 PM
People who's teams are out of the race should sit quietly on the sidelines tbh.

jestersmash
05-13-2012, 04:31 PM
True/False: Koolaid_Man is Giuseppe's troll.

mavs>spurs
05-13-2012, 04:38 PM
People who's teams are out of the race should sit quietly on the sidelines tbh.

:lol never stopped spur fan in the past. besides, im an indiana fan right now.

ohmwrecker
05-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Dallas and Houston are both pretty shitty tbh.