View Full Version : Pattern

catydid
06-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Has anyone noticed the pattern that been forming:

Spurs--2 at home
Pistons--2 at home
Spurs--1 on the road
Pistons--1 on the road

So will the pattern continue? And Spurs take the next one to win the championship? :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

PLEASE FOLLOW THE PATTERN!!!!

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 05:38 PM
nice pattern.

T Park
06-22-2005, 05:39 PM
more superstitions....

I HATE THEM!!!!

Nevermind that for the longest time i had to wear the same shirt same two wristbands necklaces in the same position and hat all before work, believing that karma helped the SPurs.

I dont know, all i can do is now,,, BELIEVE

wsdp
06-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Has anyone noticed the pattern that been forming:

Spurs--2 at home
Pistons--2 at home
Spurs--1 on the road
Pistons--1 on the road

So will the pattern continue? And Spurs take the next one to win the championship? :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

PLEASE FOLLOW THE PATTERN!!!!

But thanks to the 2-3-2, Spurs can't go back on "road" to complete pattern, 'eh?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-22-2005, 05:44 PM
The only pattern in this series is the fact that they team with the higher shooting % has won every game thus far...

DarrinS
06-22-2005, 05:47 PM
I really don't see the pattern.

catydid
06-22-2005, 07:38 PM
WSDP: The Spurs started the pattern and it should begin with another Spurs win and not with the first road win of the series. The Spurs got the first two wins, the Pistons got the second two wins, the Spurs got the first road win and the Pistons the second road win so, as "this pattern" goes (Spurs win, Pistons win, Spurs win, Pistons win), it is a logical conclusion that the Spurs will continue the basic pattern and win the next game. Yes, it's very silly but it was something I thought some might enjoy and not take it seriously. I've done the superstitious bit, too, and the husband will not watch!

catydid
06-22-2005, 07:40 PM
DarrinS: You don't see:
Spurs win
Pistons win
Spurs win
Pistons win
?Spurs win?
Looks like a pretty back and forth pattern to me.