InRareForm
05-14-2012, 11:05 AM
spurs and celtics is destined

cheguevara
05-14-2012, 11:05 AM
they still could get to the finals with ease

TIMMYtoZO
05-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Not really as long as he is back before the Finals begin. Bron/Wade and company will have to pick up the slack the next 2 rounds, but that shouldn't be an issue. Miami is going to win the championship this season. This is just a bump in the road.

InRareForm
05-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Not really as long as he is back before the Finals begin. Bron/Wade and company will have to pick up the slack the next 2 rounds, but that shouldn't be an issue. Miami is going to win the championship this season. This is just a bump in the road.

op·ti·mis·tic   [op-tuh-mis-tik] Show IPA
adjective
disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 11:36 AM
They should be fine. I'd be worried if it was Wade or Bron who were injured. But they're both fine. He might be needed in the Conference Finals though. They don't need him to win this series despite Indiana's obvious size advantage.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM
op·ti·mis·tic   [op-tuh-mis-tik] Show IPA
adjective
disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

The same could be said of Spurs fans right now.

VBM
05-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Emo Chris Bosh ‏ @EmoChrisBosh
It's bad enough that I'm out for the entire Pacers series. But LeBron & DWade didn't have to pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate. FML.

Reck
05-14-2012, 11:54 AM
The same could be said of Spurs fans right now.

Actually, from all fanbases whose team is currently in the playoffs right now.

Ace
05-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Heat can beat the Pacers without him but Boston could be a struggle. He should be back before the finals...

baseline bum
05-14-2012, 12:10 PM
No way Boston beats them with the way Pierce has looked since spraining his MCL.

ElNono
05-14-2012, 12:21 PM
It's not like Miami had a chance against whoever comes out of the West anyways... yawn

Ace
05-14-2012, 12:27 PM
No way Boston beats them with the way Pierce has looked since spraining his MCL.
Forgot about that :lol Heat coasting to the finals...

It's not like Miami had a chance against whoever comes out of the West anyways... yawn

Heat in 6 :king

ElNono
05-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Heatfan taking optimism to another level...

urunobili
05-14-2012, 12:31 PM
CIA Riley TBH. He'll be back vs. Boston

Ace
05-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Optimism is a first round knock out thinking the addition of scrubs equals championship.

lefty
05-14-2012, 01:18 PM
eh non issue

Lebron is doing everything out there

non issue

rjv
05-14-2012, 01:19 PM
grade 1 strain recovery is about 3 weeks and grade 2 is about 6

timtonymanurich
05-14-2012, 01:21 PM

Heat had a hard enough time dispatching a KNICKS team at 60%!!

Nuh-uh! Heat are a DISTANT 2nd to the 95-100% healthy Spurs. (Splitter)

With Bosh out, the heat are 4-5 Indiana will win in 6-7.

PACERS AND CELTS = ECF

SPURS AND OKC = WCF

SPURS>>>>>>EAST

Spurs get #5!! :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

05-14-2012, 01:23 PM
bosh is on the heat?

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 01:25 PM

PACERS AND CELTS = ECF

SPURS AND OKC = WCF

SPURS>>>>>>EAST

cocaine is a helluva drug

BlairForceDejuan
05-14-2012, 01:25 PM
spurs and celtics is destined

Basketball Gods have spoken.

Ace
05-14-2012, 01:28 PM

PACERS AND CELTS = ECF

SPURS AND OKC = WCF

SPURS>>>>>>EAST

4-1 is a hard time?

mindcrime
05-14-2012, 01:37 PM
4-1 is a hard time?

Should have disposed of New York in 3, tbh

hater
05-14-2012, 01:39 PM
this is really a non-issue.

just like Hollinger said, Heat have the best duo in the league by far. And a #3 player that could easily come from the bench on many top teams

timtonymanurich
05-14-2012, 01:41 PM
cocaine is a helluva drug

So is thinking the Fakers are getting past OKC and even the Spurs.

:sleep:sleep:sleep

DJB
05-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Eastern conference is so weak that a team can actually get to Finals with one of it's best 3 players hurt, tbh.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 01:42 PM
So is thinking the Fakers are getting past OKC and even the Spurs.

:sleep:sleep:sleep

:lol Spurs getting into the Finals

Knoxxx
05-14-2012, 02:04 PM
This belongs on the Spurs discussion as it affects Spurs title chances directly. Nobody over here but a bunch of faggot Lakers fans, either overt or posing as Spurs fans. Started a thread over there. You are welcome.

That is all.

(Edit: mods, please merge duplicate threads and move this one)

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Bill_Brasky, InRareForm, cheguevara, hater, baseline bum, ElNono, urunobili and lefty are all faggot, overt, poser Spurs fans. :lmao

MavDynasty
05-14-2012, 02:14 PM
This belongs on the Spurs discussion as it affects Spurs title chances directly. Nobody over here but a bunch of faggot Lakers fans, either overt or posing as Spurs fans. Started a thread over there. You are welcome.

That is all.

(Edit: mods, please merge duplicate threads and move this one)
I don't know you but you seem like a cocksucking faggot.

clambake
05-14-2012, 02:14 PM
miami will lose because of injuries, not because someone beat them.

mercos
05-14-2012, 02:16 PM
The Pacers played the Heat tough even though they got nothing out of Granger in game 1. Before the injury I thought the Pacers were going to be a tough out, now I think they have a legitimate chance to beat the Heat. If Miami does manage to beat the Pacers without Bosh, I don't think they could take Boston. The Celtics are playing great right now, and KG has been beasting. He would annihilate the Miami front line as it stands without Bosh. If by some miracle they could get by Boston, I would give them no chance against the Lakers, Thunder, or Spurs without Bosh.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Indiana can't hang with Miami when it matters.

KobeOwnsDuncan
Eastern conference is so weak that a team can actually get to Finals with one of it's best 3 players hurt, tbh.
Just like the Spurs' 2 out of 3 championships came against the Weak ass Nets and Cavs. :lol

Knoxxx
Bill_Brasky, InRareForm, cheguevara, hater, baseline bum, ElNono, urunobili and lefty are all faggot, overt, poser Spurs fans. :lmao

You seem a bit too adept at identifying faggots, hmmm.

(edit: my bad, "gays")

I don't know you but you seem like a cocksucking faggot.

I don't know you, but am fairly certain you are an ignorant cocksucking faggot.

ElNono
05-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Optimism is a first round knock out thinking the addition of scrubs equals championship.

Never said Spurs are contenders... :wakeup

Optimism is not 1, not 2, not 3...

ElNono
05-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Just like the Spurs' 2 out of 3 championships came against the Weak ass Nets and Cavs. :lol

Lebron's championships came against... oh wait, never mind..

Goran Dragic
05-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Calculated shitbomb, imo

ElNono
05-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Calculated shitbomb, imo

:lol the same weak-ass Nets team that handed them the 3 peat a season earlier...

Manny Pacquiao
05-14-2012, 02:48 PM

:lmao chest puffing spurfan acting like he doesn't think spurs are gonna win #5.

:lmao trying to hide his inner gnsf by saying he never said they were contenders in case they get knocked out.

:lmao preemptive damage control.

Goran Dragic
05-14-2012, 02:50 PM
:lmao Manny's sig

Ace
05-14-2012, 02:54 PM
The Pacers played the Heat tough even though they got nothing out of Granger in game 1. Before the injury I thought the Pacers were going to be a tough out, now I think they have a legitimate chance to beat the Heat. If Miami does manage to beat the Pacers without Bosh, I don't think they could take Boston. The Celtics are playing great right now, and KG has been beasting. He would annihilate the Miami front line as it stands without Bosh. If by some miracle they could get by Boston, I would give them no chance against the Lakers, Thunder, or Spurs without Bosh.
KG can't carry a Pierce less Boston to win over Miami.

Optimism is not 1, not 2, not 3...

Now we're switching from Heatfan's optimism to LeBron's?

ElNono
05-14-2012, 03:01 PM
:lmao chest puffing spurfan acting like he doesn't think spurs are gonna win #5.

Haven't called Spurs contenders since '08... I've been here all along... :wakeup

ElNono
05-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Now we're switching from Heatfan's optimism to LeBron's?

Whose team Lebron plays for?

Ace
05-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Whose team Lebron plays for?

So that automatically means LeBron and Heatfan share the same level of optimism? :lol

ElNono
05-14-2012, 03:09 PM
So that automatically means LeBron and Heatfan share the same level of optimism? :lol

You should ask Jerry, tbh :lol

Ace
05-14-2012, 03:22 PM
You should ask Jerry, tbh :lol

He's referring to one single championship, LeBron's was referring to multiple...

rjv
05-14-2012, 03:29 PM

as opposed to the dominant (same as spurs beat) nets, 76ers and pacers the lake show had to contend with

ElNono
05-14-2012, 03:33 PM
He's referring to one single championship, LeBron's was referring to multiple...

You called Heat in 6... that's why I pointed out both you and Jerry's optimism...

Oh, and as far as this:

What do you think Dallas did last year?

tesseractive
05-14-2012, 03:35 PM

Out of 4 successful trips to the finals, the only really tough team the Spurs played was the Pistons team that beat the Lakers. The other 3 were weak, because they were Eastern Conference teams, which are usually weak.

Of the 5 titles of the Kobe era, the only real team the Lakers played in the finals was the Celtics team that they split with.

Seems like a wash to me.

Mal
05-14-2012, 03:44 PM
So it`s Wade injury away from LeBron trying to win it all by himself

hater
05-14-2012, 03:47 PM
question is at what point will Wade be carried out on a stretcher for tweaking his pinkie?

HarlemHeat37
05-14-2012, 04:19 PM
:lol everybody in this thread downplaying the injury, in an attempt to prop up Lebron's supporting cast..

Lebron and Wade now have the worst supporting cast in recent title contender history..however, they should still be good enough to win a title in this weak year, tbh, it'll just be more difficult than earlier..

Hopefully Bosh is back for the ECF, after Boston's semi-finals bye round..

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 04:33 PM

If Bosh is out:

Indiana 4, Miami: 2

:downspin:

TheSkeptic
05-14-2012, 04:37 PM
If Bosh is out:

That'd be nice but I don't think so. Although I'm wondering how this will affect Miami's offensive spacing. I don't even remember who else is in their front court tbh. Like I said earlier this season, Indiana's a nice team but they're just not that good. Barring injuries and freakish choking, Miami's still taking this series imo.

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 04:46 PM
That'd be nice but I don't think so. Although I'm wondering how this will affect Miami's offensive spacing. I don't even remember who else is in their front court tbh. Like I said earlier this season, Indiana's a nice team but they're just not that good. Barring injuries and freakish choking, Miami's still taking this series imo.

Without Bosh's jumper providing space for Bron and Wade, I see the Pacers packing the paint. We know Bron and Wade are no Reggie Millers to begin with. With Indiana's size, they should be able to out rebound them as well. No rebounds? No blistering fastbreaks. Plus, Miami's half court game sucks.

Indiana now has a chance.

TheSkeptic
05-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Without Bosh's jumper providing space for Bron and Wade, I see the Pacers packing the paint. We know Bron and Wade are no Reggie Millers to begin with. With Indiana's size, they should be able to out rebound them as well. No rebounds? No blistering fastbreaks. Plus, Miami's half court game sucks.

I would more or less agree that this injury does even things up a little bit more. Even then I still don't think Indiana is good enough to beat Miami in a full series short of getting freakishly hot among other things.

I'm cheering for Indiana though so I'd be thrilled if they did take the series (and play the Spurs in the Finals). My thinking is that if Bosh is out extended time this could significantly help the Celtics out next series though since as you said there's nothing to stop teams from using the zone or packing the paint without Bosh.

Unless maybe Spo decides to use Mike Miller? A downgrade for sure but a big enough player who can space the floor.

shyne
05-14-2012, 05:01 PM

I would like to agree, but everytime they drive to the basket refs will blow the whistle.

Ace
05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
question is at what point will Wade be carried out on a stretcher for tweaking his pinkie?

Hater with the usual unfunny bads

Ace
05-14-2012, 05:05 PM

Speaking of uncanny optimism :rollin

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 05:58 PM
I would like to agree, but everytime they drive to the basket refs will blow the whistle.

This is true, unfortunately.

Ace
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM
You called Heat in 6... that's why I pointed out both you and Jerry's optimism...
I called the Heat in 6 against an unnamed opponent and you took that serious? :lol
Still nothing to do with LeBron's comments.

What do you think Dallas did last year?

What about Dallas?

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Speaking of uncanny optimism :rollin

We won 3 playoff games without a starter. Let's see how many the Hype win without Christina. :downspin:

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2012, 06:02 PM
We won 3 playoff games without a starter. Let's see how many the Hype win without Christina. :downspin:

he's the worst of the 3 playing an inexperienced team, Lebron and Dwade can beat them with a little help

Ace
05-14-2012, 06:06 PM

Are you trying to compare Artest and Bosh? :lol

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Imagine the stress this puts on lebron he'll be wearing a triple headband before the end of this series

Amaso
05-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Heat will still win the East even if Bosh is out for the year. They would lose in the finals to whoever comes out of the West though(unless its the Clippers).

ElNono
05-14-2012, 07:13 PM
I called the Heat in 6 against an unnamed opponent and you took that serious? :lol

Wait, so you don't think the Heat will win in 6... do you think they'll win at all?

What about Dallas?

Won a 'ship after getting kicked out in the 1st round the year before...

DPG21920
05-14-2012, 07:20 PM
If Bosh is out:

Would you like to bet on that?

DPG21920
05-14-2012, 08:14 PM
LKrfan disappearing now spin that

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Are you trying to compare Artest and Bosh? :lol

Artest: 1
Bosh: 0

So, yes, I am. :downspin:

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 08:45 PM
LKrfan disappearing now spin that

I don't bet against the NBA refs, or for series that don't include my team. Sorry to disappoint ya.

DPG21920
05-14-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't bet against the NBA refs, or for series that don't include my team. Sorry to disappoint ya.

:lmao chickensh:downspin:t

DPG21920
05-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Just got caught running your mouth and you no longer have credibility.

Got ya b*tch :lol

Ace
05-14-2012, 08:49 PM
Wait, so you don't think the Heat will win in 6... do you think they'll win at all?

Won a 'ship after getting kicked out in the 1st round the year before...
Is this your way of admitting you believe the Spurs will win #5 this year? You've yet to come forward with that belief. Nothing with it, I believe the Heat win it this year. No shame...

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Just got caught running your mouth and you no longer have credibility.

Got ya b*tch :lol

Whatever. I jokingly made a statement that I think the Pacers could win 4-2 and you want to steal money from me? :lol How did I lose credibility? :lol I didn't (and wouldn't) welch. :lol

DAF86
05-14-2012, 08:52 PM
If you get defensive at someone saying that the Spurs could beat the Heat in the finals, you're a homer, imho.

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 08:53 PM
:lmao chickensh:downspin:t

:lol

DPG21920
05-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Whatever. I jokingly made a statement that I think the Pacers could win 4-2 and you want to steal money from me? :lol How did I lose credibility? :lol I didn't (and wouldn't) welch. :lol

You're still cool, don't worry. Big boy secret - don't say things you don't believe in. If you're not willing to bet on it, it's not a real take most of the time.

Ace
05-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Artest: 1
Bosh: 0

So, yes, I am. :downspin:
Great take :tu

LkrFan
05-14-2012, 08:56 PM
You're still cool, don't worry. Big boy secret - don't say things you don't believe in. If you're not willing to bet on it, it's not a real take most of the time.

Latarian Milton
05-15-2012, 04:40 AM
LOL think this skinny fag really matters to us. we're fine as long as wade & lebron stay fit & healthy

Bill_Brasky
05-15-2012, 10:29 AM
:lmao now "Superstars, plural" blonde haired gay Miami guy is on FT talking about how LeBron plays better as a 4 and this doesn't effect Miami's title chances.

You know you suck when Jemele Hill is making more sense than you.

Goran Dragic
05-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Jemele Hill is a stupid nigg:lolbitch

ElNono
05-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Is this your way of admitting you believe the Spurs will win #5 this year? You've yet to come forward with that belief.

Nope, as I pointed out many times, I don't think they can get past OKC. I'd love to be wrong about this.

Nothing with it, I believe the Heat win it this year. No shame...

Bill_Brasky
05-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Jemele Hill is a stupid nigg:lolbitch

:lol before the NFC CG last year the dumb bitch said she'd rather roll with Alex Smith than Peyton Manning because of chemistry

Goran Dragic
05-15-2012, 11:53 AM
She also had several retarded articles about how the Oakland Raiders were racist the way they handled Jamarcus Russell.

Ace
05-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Nope, as I pointed out many times, I don't think they can get past OKC. I'd love to be wrong about this.
Thinking a team that was two wins away last year, can win it this year, is taking optimism to another level? :lol

TIMMYtoZO
05-15-2012, 12:47 PM
:lol People doubted me on the Giants, and I was the last one laughing.
I will be right on Miami. This is their year. OKC's best chance is for Bosh or other injuries to happen to Miami. The Heat are winning the 2012 Championship. I swear on my life they will.

ElNono
05-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Thinking a team that was two wins away last year, can win it this year, is taking optimism to another level? :lol

:lol when Lebron is the star of your team, it sure is...

Last season is over... Lebron choked and Wade was left on the floor grabbing his eye ball :lol

West teams will be tested. Whoever comes out of the West will have been on some battle-royale. There's no such thing in the east, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
05-15-2012, 02:27 PM
:lol West teams play an offensive style with an inconsistent defensive effort..while they may be tested against superior teams, Miami's defensive style is going to be a different battle for the offensive-minded team's in the West..

Clippers < Pacers
Lakers > Celtics

Tbh..

Also, Dallas's 2011 defense is easily better than any of the remaining teams in this year's West..

manufan10
05-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Welcome to our newest member, Jemele Hill

:lmao

ElNono
05-15-2012, 03:07 PM
:lol yet the West ended 154-111 (.581) against the East this season, and the vaunted defensive efficiency ranking lists 5 east teams in the top 5, including the Pacers and the Knicks, which is simply a reflection of how mediocre the offense has been on the leastern conference this season. The top 2 west teams ranked (Memphis, Dallas) have been already wiped off the playoffs.

Heck, a borderline west playoff team like Utah posted an offensive efficiency number that almost matches both Miami and Chicago, and Phoenix, a team that didn't even made the cut, had the same offensive efficiency than the Pacers.

Spurtacus
05-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Bosh will be back for the Finals and that's all that matters for the Heat. They will still handle the Pacers and Celtics/Sixers.

Ace
05-15-2012, 03:28 PM
:lol when Lebron is the star of your team, it sure is...

Last season is over... Lebron choked and Wade was left on the floor grabbing his eye ball :lol

West teams will be tested. Whoever comes out of the West will have been on some battle-royale. There's no such thing in the east, tbh.

Nice deflection :tu

ElNono
05-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Nice deflection :tu

lol son, don't get mad when I'm dropping the truth bombs... :lol

Ace
05-15-2012, 03:33 PM
lol son, don't get mad when I'm dropping the truth bombs... :lol
Crofl you are the one who keeps getting trolled even when I let you know I be trolling. :lol

ElNono
05-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Crofl you are the one who keeps getting trolled even when I let you know I be trolling. :lol

You've been trolled since "The Decision", tbh :lol

Ace
05-15-2012, 06:24 PM
You've been trolled since "The Decision", tbh :lol

You were trolled the day your mother decided against abortion, tbh...

Goran Dragic
05-15-2012, 06:30 PM
:lmao Barbosa

ElNono
05-15-2012, 06:32 PM
lol Ace is seething mad... but hey, maybe Battier will nail that game winning 3 pointer once Lebron defers to him.. :lmao

Ace
05-15-2012, 07:00 PM
lol Ace is seething mad... but hey, maybe Battier will nail that game winning 3 pointer once Lebron defers to him.. :lmao

Nono with his inner gnsf "you mad bro" come back... :lol

hater
05-15-2012, 07:57 PM
I heard Bosh is gonna miss at least 2 menstrual cycles

ElNono
05-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Nono with his inner gnsf "you mad bro" come back... :lol

Playing down to the competition's yo mama comebacks, tbh :lol