PDA

View Full Version : Western Conference Finals will be the real NBA Finals

InRareForm
05-14-2012, 11:28 AM
re: bosh

this is true, tbh

Venti Quattro
05-14-2012, 11:38 AM
That is a huge disrespect to Miami and Boston. They have reached the Finals in the last two years. The Spurs have been sniffing the rug for five years now.

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Nice thread jackoff. Anyway Miami will be at full strength come Finals time, so not worried about them at all. Second this OKC/LAL series is the real WCF.. winner will meet Boston/Miami in NBA Finals. Never count out CP3 dough

TIMMYtoZO
05-14-2012, 12:04 PM
:lol At the spurs fans who are jizzing themselves. Bosh isn't out for the year. He can sit out until the finals if he needs to. Even without Bosh, Indiana/Boston/Philly don't stand much of a chance against the heat.

Ace
05-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Spurs fan taking the optimism to another level.

ElNono
05-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Bosh has nothing to do with it, tbh. OKC would wipe the floor with them regardless. They're one of the few teams as protected, if not more, than the Heat...

Ace
05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Bosh has nothing to do with it, tbh. OKC would wipe the floor with them regardless. They're one of the few teams as protected, if not more, than the Heat...

You said Boston and Chicago would do the same last year... Ever get tired of being wrong?

JoeTait75
05-14-2012, 01:01 PM
I heard 2-3 weeks with Bosh, which would bring him back in plenty of time for the Finals.

ElNono
05-14-2012, 02:40 PM
You said Boston and Chicago would do the same last year... Ever get tired of being wrong?

I admit to picking Chicago to come out of the East last year. No problem admitting I was wrong. Don't recall saying they'll wipe the floor with Miami though.

Then again, I also predicted whoever comes out of the West would beat the Leastern team, so I've been right last year too...

TheMACHINE
05-14-2012, 03:02 PM
bulls lost rose, orlando lost howard....maimi ONLY loses Bosh. Nothing to see here.

Ace
05-14-2012, 03:11 PM
I admit to picking Chicago to come out of the East last year. No problem admitting I was wrong. Don't recall saying they'll wipe the floor with Miami though.

Then again, I also predicted whoever comes out of the West would beat the Leastern team, so I've been right last year too...

What a bold prediction, might as well said one team in the playoffs will win the championship...

ElNono
05-14-2012, 03:13 PM
What a bold prediction, might as well said one team in the playoffs will win the championship...

Apparently is bold enough to put you on the defensive :lol

Ace
05-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Apparently is bold enough to put you on the defensive :lol

You are the one who got baited yet again...

ElNono
05-14-2012, 03:16 PM
You are the one who got baited yet again...

You responded to my post, and I took the bait? :lmao:lmao:lmao

"Your prediction isn't bold, but I'm gonna respond anyways :cry:cry"