PDA

View Full Version : Is World Peace (ARTEST) crazy?

maverick1948
05-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Has he lose what little mind he had left? Fouling Hardin with a takedown even if it was not a hard foul has to be about as stupid as he can get.:ihit

PingPong
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM
He's just plain stupid.

spursfan1000
05-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Did he get ejected? Is that why he left the game?

Russo21
05-14-2012, 11:02 PM
What, he did something again?

Marcus Bryant
05-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Certifiable.

Budkin
05-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Take the motherfucker out of the playoffs now.

Russ
05-14-2012, 11:09 PM
He lacks the intellect to be crazy.

maverick1948
05-14-2012, 11:13 PM
What, he did something again?

He fouled Hardin with a takedown. No Tech but he is walking on thin ice for sure.

GSH
05-14-2012, 11:25 PM
And he had already gone back to the locker room once. What was that about? I was kind of drifting in and out of the game, but when he was heading back he didn't look like he was injured or anything. I wondered if he was just pissed about getting blown off the court by the Thunder. Was there some legit reason for it?

First he makes those bizarre comments before the game. (He doesn't shake hands with substitutes. Hardin snuck up behind him and flopped. And his name may be peace, but his play in this series won't have anything to do with peace.) Then to take down Hardin like that. Anybody but Hardin. It's like he's trying to challenge Stern or something. And then stripping off his jersey on the way back to the locker room near the end.

He's got game. But he's just bug-shit crazy. Another blowout and either MWP or Bynum is going to snap and hurt someone.

hater
05-14-2012, 11:26 PM
didnt see anything wrong with that, just a foul

GSH
05-14-2012, 11:29 PM
didnt see anything wrong with that, just a foul

The foul wasn't bad. I'm just saying that getting tangled up with Hardin unnecessarily is asking for trouble. It's all the rest of the weird stuff, together. You've gotta admit - nobody else is acting like that.

BTW - I've defended Artest for years. I think the guy is a great player. And I still say he's not a dirty player. I just think he's crazy. I feel sorry for him, but he's a loon.

honestfool84
05-14-2012, 11:29 PM
can't seem to find it anywhere... can someone please post a video?

Reck
05-14-2012, 11:31 PM
He's not totally crazy but he has psychopathic tendencies.

One of those people you meet that are cool...until shit hits the fan and you dont want shit to do with them.

Fabbs
05-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Entitlement.

Now that he is phaggot Laker he has tasted what it means to pull cowardly crap and be awarded for it.

crc21209
05-14-2012, 11:47 PM
It's obvious he's a fucking nut case...

Obstructed_View
05-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Kobe wound up and hit a guy in the head while he was in the air in the first round, and the league didn't even bother to review it. Why the fuck would Artest think he's got anything to fear from the NBA?

Splits
05-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Don't ever buy the excuses for Regional War.

TampaDude
05-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Is Artest/MWP crazy? You have to ask??? :lol

rogcl1
05-15-2012, 01:07 AM
Has he lose what little mind he had left? Fouling Hardin with a takedown even if it was not a hard foul has to be about as stupid as he can get.:ihit

He probably is crazy but on the play in question he did nothing wrong.Harden was blocking him out and they got tangled up. Nothing there.

Fabbs
05-15-2012, 01:10 AM
He probably is crazy but on the play in question he did nothing wrong.Harden was blocking him out and they got tangled up. Nothing there.
Wrong. Watch his elbow.

Harden was no doubt baiting World Puss on and he takes the bait.

Fabbs
05-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Anywho Mods can we get this moved over to the NBA so we don't have to see douche-coward Artest on a Real teams forums thread title.

Proxy
05-15-2012, 01:15 AM
He's crazy. He loses control of himself. I don't think the elbow he dished to Harden was premeditated by any means... and frankly I think that's worse. Him losing control like that is a pretty scary thing.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-15-2012, 02:00 AM
he's bi-polar

TDMVPDPOY
05-15-2012, 03:25 AM
i saw nothing wrong with it besides harden lame boxing out attempt

FkLA
05-15-2012, 04:10 AM
And he had already gone back to the locker room once. What was that about? I was kind of drifting in and out of the game, but when he was heading back he didn't look like he was injured or anything. I wondered if he was just pissed about getting blown off the court by the Thunder. Was there some legit reason for it?

First he makes those bizarre comments before the game. (He doesn't shake hands with substitutes. Hardin snuck up behind him and flopped. And his name may be peace, but his play in this series won't have anything to do with peace.) Then to take down Hardin like that. Anybody but Hardin. It's like he's trying to challenge Stern or something. And then stripping off his jersey on the way back to the locker room near the end.

He's got game. But he's just bug-shit crazy. Another blowout and either MWP or Bynum is going to snap and hurt someone.

The foul wasn't bad. I'm just saying that getting tangled up with Hardin unnecessarily is asking for trouble. It's all the rest of the weird stuff, together. You've gotta admit - nobody else is acting like that.

BTW - I've defended Artest for years. I think the guy is a great player. And I still say he's not a dirty player. I just think he's crazy. I feel sorry for him, but he's a loon.

Its Harden. Jesus christ.

DMC
05-15-2012, 06:55 AM
He just wants what he's getting, attention.

I. Hustle
05-15-2012, 07:05 AM
I thought Ebanks iwas the one that took off his jersey

Legacy
05-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Nah, he just refuses to take the proper medication that his psychs have been relentlessly trying to prescribe to him over the years. Over and over and over again. He thinks they will effect his aggressiveness/game mind-set. ... Being serious, BTW. ;)

Mixability
05-15-2012, 09:35 AM
He'd be in prison if not for his basketball skills.

dunkman
05-15-2012, 09:52 AM
I read that he once missed the team bus heading to a playoffs game. Had to take the second bus, where the owner of the Rockets was seating. He was completely naked, hence the Rockets offered him only a 1 year MLE contract. And who would change the name for MWP?

So its safe to say he's insane, no matter how to look at it.

The brawl vs Detroit started when MWP made a hard foul from behind - on Ben Wallace. The Pacers were like 20 points up, near the end of the game, an early regular season game. Before that, he once left the Pacers during the playoffs because of some psycho issues. In another season he left his team to pursue a musical career, but not during the off season.

Then to KO Harden, in a regular season game neither made sense. And as soon the suspension ends, he starts with trash talk directed at Harden while embracing some peaceful religion.

With Metta, its all continuous crazy stuff.

Knoxxx
05-15-2012, 10:06 AM
One of those people you meet that are cool...until shit hits the fan and you dont want shit to do with them.

he's bi-polar

I think ya'll nailed it. Artest = just like my old neighbor. Alcoholic, bipolar, and not the sharpest tool in the shed. Never join him for a beer as that means multiple 12-packs and you will be hanging out with Satan sooner than later. Running his mouth saying all kinds of crazy shit, offending the women, you name it...

My neighbor killed himself and several others in a vehicle crash almost 100 miles from home southbound on the interstate. He was drunk as a skunk. His widow had no idea where he was at the time, 2 AM incident. She is doing fine and remarried fairly quickly into a much happier situation.

One has to wonder if Artest is heading for a similar demise...

BlackSilver
05-15-2012, 11:11 AM
I want to play the Lakers in WCF

GSH
05-16-2012, 10:26 AM
If only Ron-Ron was trying to be witty:

After saying he would welcome fans' reactions on his website and podcast after the season, World Peace said he was paying attention to the crowd — just not what they said.

“They're great fans,” World Peace said. “They're good-looking women.

“I'm looking up in the stands and thinking, ‘Wow, you all are beautiful.'”
(Unfortunately, he means that he thought it was Ladies' Night, and that there were only women in the stands.)

When asked what he'd do differently for Game 2 after the Thunder blowout, World Peace said he “might get a haircut.”

Read more: http://newsok.com/okc-thunder-notebook-metta-world-peace-reacts-to-oklahoma-city/article/3675692#ixzz1v2w2yDMl

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Yes...we know he's certifiably insane. No good-looking women in OKC, SA, Utah, Milwaukee, etc...

GSH
05-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Yes...we know he's certifiably insane.

For your sake, I hope you're a charter captain. You could pick up a few bucks in about a week. Maybe hold off that foreclosure another month. Just don't let Ron-Ron eat all the bait.

Spurminator
05-16-2012, 10:55 AM
I think Artest is a genuinely decent person who just isn't very well-socialized.

hater
05-16-2012, 10:56 AM
uh oh the crazy eyes were there for a second

http://www.trbimg.com/img-4fb3a5d8/turbine/os-metta-world-peace-nba/600

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 11:13 AM
For your sake, I hope you're a charter captain. You could pick up a few bucks in about a week. Maybe hold off that foreclosure another month. Just don't let Ron-Ron eat all the bait.

You had to edit that shitty burn 14 minutes later?:lol

GSH
05-16-2012, 11:17 AM
You had to edit that shitty burn 14 minutes later?:lol

Is that the God Vine talking?

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Is that the God Vine talking?

No, that's God himself talking. He wants you to stop telling jokes and trying to be funny.

Look GSH, we both know how this is going to play out. You're going to spew some lame quips and fail miserably, then I'm going to call you out for being mentally weak and a habitual crier.

Butthurt will ensue, with you predictably saying "I'm bored with you," which you'll try and use as a parting shot to get out of another mess you got yourself in. The endgame is always the same. Me being victorious, and you sitting in a pile of tears and cheeto dust.

How about we just skip the charade this time and you just admit defeat?

Deal?

EVAY
05-16-2012, 11:35 AM
I assumed that the Thread Title was a rhetorical question.

Now it seems it was not, so I will answer it...from a Ph.D. in the Behavioral Sciences, the answer is : OF COURSE!

EVAY
05-16-2012, 11:35 AM
^^^Moreover, Bynum is borderline, too.

GSH
05-16-2012, 11:44 AM
How about we just skip the charade this time and you just admit defeat?

Oooh. Are you going to call me a "beener", or a "faggot"? That seems to be the only thing you're good at. Yeah, people always feel defeated when you degrade yourself like that. Having some Godvine sig, and saying things like that? Obviously mentally unbalanced.

You're right about one thing - you do bore me. Every now and then I reply to you, and then I realize it's just clogging up the board.

SpursTalk has gotten a lot of extra national attention in the last few days. I bet a lot of them wonder why Kori and LJ tolerate you STILL calling people "beener" and saying that they are sub-human. Most things are tolerated here, but that shouldn't be. You don't deserve any more of my attention.

I told Kori to pink your ass because you're a faggot (while you were viewing that thread) and you've been clearly butthurt ever since:lmao

:lolbe@ner

I'd like to laugh at this article, but unfortunately it was posted by one of the biggest faggots on this board. A be@ner faggot, no less.

It's a funny article, but you posting it ruins it.

It's because you're unfunny and you're a be@ner. Be@ners are subhuman.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Oooh. Are you going to call me a "beener", or a "faggot"? That seems to be the only thing you're good at. Yeah, people always feel defeated when you degrade yourself like that. Having some Godvine sig, and saying things like that? Obviously mentally unbalanced.

You're right about one thing - you do bore me. Every now and then I reply to you, and then I realize it's just clogging up the board.

SpursTalk has gotten a lot of extra national attention in the last few days. I bet a lot of them wonder why Kori and LJ tolerate you STILL calling people "beener" and saying that they are sub-human. Most things are tolerated here, but that shouldn't be. You don't deserve any more of my attention.

You reply to me then runaway because you are mentally weak and can't finish what you start. That's no one's fault but your own. As for the Godvine sig, did you hear a loud whoosh sound over your head just now?:lmao

cheguevara is a terribly unfunny poster (as stated by most spurfans too), much like yourself. His brown skin is just an added bonus to make fun of him.

btw, I also called you pulling the "I'm bored!" line, so that makes me smarter than you as well.

Just remember, don't start things you can't finish. I'll be there when you post your inevitable ref meltdown thread--as mentally weak people who make a lot of excuses in life do.:lol

ata
05-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Why is this still a question?

smaka
05-16-2012, 01:52 PM
just had same thing on my mind as ata. Is this even a question?

Spursmania
05-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Yes, certifiably.

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 02:03 PM
mentally weak

mentally weak are the faggots that cry to mommy Kori to ban ppl

pink cheguevara too...

:lmao

YoMamaIsCallin
05-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Here is all you need to understand about Artest/World Peace. Check out the Craig Sager video after Artest makes the winning shot in the playoffs last year.

Dude is ... just... out there somewhere.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Ron-Artest-convinces-Craig-Sager-the-Bri?urn=nba,244258

ploto
05-16-2012, 05:44 PM
I read that he once missed the team bus heading to a playoffs game. Had to take the second bus, where the owner of the Rockets was seating. He was completely naked, hence the Rockets offered him only a 1 year MLE contract.

To be fair to him, he was in his underwear.

wildbill2u
05-16-2012, 06:10 PM

Will Rogers never Meta World Peace.