PDA

View Full Version : Finally Pistons are showing true colors

2centsworth
06-22-2005, 06:33 PM
After two weeks of being humble it's obvious Piston Fans are Butt Holes like every other fan. They are starting to talk mad smack just like their team.

They played us like fools. We've been nice to them like our team has been nice to their team.

We'll a victory tomorrow by Detroit and we'll never see the end of their countless thrash talking threads. The spurs will be considered bitches, whether fairly or not.

I finally hate Detroit, and I think so do the spurs.

Everything that we live for as spurs fans is on the line tomorrow. Everything the spurs players live for as players is at stake too.

TIME FOR THE REAL SPURS TO SHOW UP TOMORROW!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-22-2005, 06:36 PM
After two weeks of being humble it's obvious Piston Fans are Butt Holes like every other fan. They are starting to talk mad smack just like their team.

Hey, just like Spurs Fan, who would of thunk it?

Marklar MM
06-22-2005, 06:36 PM
LOL. It feels good to get that out, don't it. But really, it is not everyone. You got your trolls here, that go to the Pistons boards, and recruit trolls...they even try and recruit trolls from the Pacers board...hell, they recruit trolls from anywhere.

As for me, I am not going to talk smack. Frankly, I have no smack to say. But it should be a good game 7...at least I hope. As a Pistons fan, I hope SA doesn't show, and we get the blowout. Vice Versa for the Spurs fans. Makes it a little easier on the stomach knowing you are going to win.

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN.

The Battle of the Alamo...resulted in the enemy winning. Lets see if this trend takes place tomorrow night for game 7.

combs84
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Seek Counseling.

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Stupid thread.

It's the Spurs fans who are talking all the ridiculous smack today.