PDA

View Full Version : Vinny Del Negro rips Bulls

sa_butta
05-15-2012, 12:28 PM
In reflecting for a Yahoo! Sports article on the obstacles he overcame in leading the Clippers to the second round of the playoffs for just the second time since the franchise moved to Los Angeles, coach Vinny Del Negro took a shot at his former employer, the Chicago Bulls.

And Bulls executive vice president of basketball operations John Paxson responded Monday by congratulating Del Negro for advancing to the Western Conference semifinals.

"All that (expletive) that I had to deal with John and everything, it was a total cluster(expletive)," Del Negro told Yahoo! Sports after eliminating the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday. "Listen, I understand the business: I hadn't coached before, and my first job was in Chicago, where I had absolutely no (management) support. Then I came to this situation, where the history spoke for itself. But I knew it was important to keep working at the craft."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7930179/los-angeles-clippers-coach-vinny-del-negro-takes-shot-chicago-bulls