PDA

View Full Version : Crunch time line-up??

Crafty One
06-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Parker just cant guard Billups, hes to strong.(no offence TP or TP fans)
Lets say we put bowen on MR.BigShot. Prince will have to be guarded by Big Shot Bobby. The Sho will play BigBen, his wide body makes it harde for wallace to get boards. Plus his shotblocking ability and lenth could be used on Sheed if needed. Gino would play hamilton and the would just run each other out the SBC Center. Finally Duncan on Sheed, Duncan will come out like a man on a missionso hell guard sheed well.
C: Sho VS BigBen
PF: Duncan VS Sheed
SF: Horry VS TPrince
SG: Gino VS RIP
PG: Bowen VS CBILLUPS

Side Note: Gino is the ball handeler. Duncan can move to center for Rashos lenth on sheed and more lenth on bigBen.

DETROITpistons
06-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Probably will happen.

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Rasho in the crunch time lineup?

I doubt it.

ducks
06-22-2005, 07:30 PM
rasho will be lucky to see one minute

spur4life
06-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Parker just cant guard Billups, hes to strong.(no offence TP or TP fans)
Lets say we put bowen on MR.BigShot. Prince will have to be guarded by Big Shot Bobby. The Sho will play BigBen, his wide body makes it harde for wallace to get boards. Plus his shotblocking ability and lenth could be used on Sheed if needed. Gino would play hamilton and the would just run each other out the SBC Center. Finally Duncan on Sheed, Duncan will come out like a man on a missionso hell guard sheed well.
C: Sho VS BigBen
PF: Duncan VS Sheed
SF: Horry VS TPrince
SG: Gino VS RIP
PG: Bowen VS CBILLUPS

Side Note: Gino is the ball handeler. Duncan can move to center for Rashos lenth on sheed and more lenth on bigBen.

excellent matchup!...problem is would pop do this?

Crafty One
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM
I hope , because any minuites i saw him play he did good D.