PDA

View Full Version : Heat getting their choke on earlier than expected

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 08:59 AM
The story is about LeBron James missing two free throws. James was scoreless the final four minutes of Game 2 vs. Indiana, and his free throws would have put the Heat up two late. It was fulfillment of the narrative everyone loves, the world's biggest ego failing in the world's biggest moments. But there's something else that needs to be noted.

Dwyane Wade? Also terrible late.

James was 0 of 2 in the final four minutes, but Wade was just 1 of 5, including a point blank layup against George Hil. James missed two key free throws late, Wade missed one. All this after Wade was lucky to remain in the game after clobbering Darren Collison on a flagrant foul from behind that may very well be upgraded to a flagrant two by the league.

There's going to be constant talk about Mario Chalmers taking the final shot instead of LeBron, about LeBron's missed free throws, but it needs to be noted that the Heat had two superstars on the floor Tuesday night and both of them threw in rotten eggs to help the Pacers tie the first-round series. It doesn't matter which one is Robin, which one is Batman, both got the back end of a bad joke Tuesday night.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19057708

:rollin

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:02 AM
LeBron bricked two free throws with 54 seconds left that would have tied the game. And it's not the first time he's done this. LBJ is 10/17 (59%) on free throws in the final minute of one-possession games this season, according to ESPN Stats & Info. That's an atrocious number. So if you define "choking" as "a player performing below his average at the end of games," then LeBron absolutely choked from the free throw line last night.

jeebus
05-16-2012, 09:06 AM
He got his regular season trophy, which is the only thing he cares about. His choking is right on schedule.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:21 AM
I'd like to laugh at this article, but unfortunately it was posted by one of the biggest faggots on this board. A be@ner faggot, no less.

Ace
05-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Che jizzing over every single Heat loss like he does every single burrito

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:23 AM
and yet it compelled the 2 faggots above to post here

:lmao Lakers

:lol crying to mommy Kori

:lmao Heat

:lol chokers

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Che jizzing over every single Heat loss like he does every single burrito

He jizzes on his burritos? I thought they were wired to worship burritos?

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:26 AM
and yet it compelled the 2 faggots above post

:lmao Lakers

:lmao Heat

It's a funny article, but you posting it ruins it.

It's because you're unfunny and you're a be@ner. Be@ners are subhuman.:lol

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:27 AM
It's a funny article, but you posting it ruins it.

It's because you're unfunny and you're a be@ner. Be@ners are subhuman.:lol

why don't you PM Kori to do something about it

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Ace
05-16-2012, 09:28 AM
He jizzes on his burritos? I thought they were wired to worship burritos?

Normal be:lolners do but this one happens to be a huge faggot.

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Heatfan and Lakerfan uniting forces

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I told Kori to pink your ass because you're a faggot (while you were viewing that thread) and you've been clearly butthurt ever since:lmao

:lolbe@ner
:lolcommie t-shirt fan

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
:lol crying to kori

:lol still in my thread

:lol lakers

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:37 AM
:lol crying to kori

:lol still in my thread

:lol lakers

:lolstill asshurt about me calling you a be@ner and a faggot

:lolshit on by Lakerfan
:lolshit on by Heatfan
:lolshit on by fellow spurfans

:lolnobody wants anything to do with you because of your shitty takes and brown skin

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:38 AM
LOL meltdown

crying to kori won't help btw :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:39 AM
LOL meltdown

crying to kori won't help btw :lol

Are you denying that those 3 fanbases have shit on you? I have proof:lol

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:42 AM
No proof needed to show that youre a faggot though. Crying to Kori is proof enough :lol

in2deep
05-16-2012, 09:44 AM
LeBron bricked two free throws with 54 seconds left that would have tied the game. And it's not the first time he's done this. LBJ is 10/17 (59%) on free throws in the final minute of one-possession games this season, according to ESPN Stats & Info. That's an atrocious number. So if you define "choking" as "a player performing below his average at the end of games," then LeBron absolutely choked from the free throw line last night.

wow those are truly attrocious.

and yet ESPN still touts Lebron as the next coming of MJ

:sleep

Ace
05-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Are you denying that those 3 fanbases have shit on you? I have proof:lol

He's not denying it :lmao

in2deep
05-16-2012, 09:46 AM
my concern is Wade though?

he was always clutch

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:48 AM
No proof needed to show that youre a faggot though. Crying to Kori is proof enough :lol

Trolling you in front of Kori (which JT called you out on:lol) really has you raging.

Derailing your thread and making this about your faggotry and brown skin also has you beet red:lol

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:49 AM
my concern is Wade though?

he was always clutch

that's what hanging out with a big choker does to you

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 09:50 AM
lol I have single-handedly taken a wet dump on cheguevara and ezau and with the mega-bump of talk shit threads after 8. :lol

Latarian Milton
05-16-2012, 09:51 AM
spurs fans acting like they're making the finals, when the Lakers and OKC will be standing right in front of them, teams they have no business of beating. choking is scheduled and im glad it's happening right now rather than in the ECF or finals tbh

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Trolling you in front of Kori (which JT called you out on:lol) really has you raging.

Derailing your thread and making this about your faggotry and brown skin also has you beet red:lol

:lol obsessed with El Che

no idea what you talking about buddy. but feel free to bump my threads or search for "ownages" that only exist in your alternate sad reality

its a free society and even scrubs like you have a place in here

just remember I can always start another thread and no cries for help to Kori by your faggot ass can stop me :lmao

WeNeedLength
05-16-2012, 09:55 AM

You really like to diarrhea up threads where you have even the slightest differences with the OP, don't you?

Anyways, they both choked and it's funny as hell seeing as Wade was so butthurt in the postgame. :lol

I can't find that faggot that scoffed at me for saying Pacers>Knicks but that motherfucker should show his disgraced face around here soon..

WeNeedLength
05-16-2012, 09:57 AM
spurs fans acting like they're making the finals, when the Lakers and OKC will be standing right in front of them, teams they have no business of beating. choking is scheduled and im glad it's happening right now rather than in the ECF or finals tbh

Spurs are going to have to play a team made up of the best players from both OKC and LAL? Damn son, that will be a hard series to win. :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:57 AM
:lol obsessed with El Che

no idea what you talking about buddy. but feel free to bump my threads or search for "ownages" that only exist in your alternate sad reality

its a free society and even scrubs like you have a place in here

just remember I can always start another thread and no cries for help to Kori by your faggot ass can stop me :lmao

Yup, no one can stop you from being a faggot but yourself...carry on:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:59 AM
You really like to diarrhea up threads where you have the even the slightest differences with the OP, don't you?

Anyways, they both choked and it's funny as hell seeing as Wade was so butthurt in the postgame. :lol

I can't find that faggot that scoffed at me for saying Pacers>Knicks but that motherfucker should show his disgraced face around here soon..

You really like to add generic recycled takes and comebacks to every thread, don't you?

Stick to shitty google image posts like you're used to...don't make it worse on yourself.

WeNeedLength
05-16-2012, 10:00 AM
You really like to add generic recycled takes and comebacks to every thread, don't you?

Stick to shitty google image posts like you're used to...don't make it worse on yourself.

Ah yes, more diarrhea. Love the personal attacks. You really do bring a lot to this forum. :tu

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 10:02 AM
You really do bring a lot to this forum. :tu

Thanks, I know.

WeNeedLength
05-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks, I know.

Ace
05-16-2012, 10:09 AM
:lol gnsf nobody cares about your takes

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 10:10 AM
WeNeedLength lol what an easy username to troll. I'm not even going to try and dip my feet into it.

hater
05-16-2012, 10:12 AM

you'd think lakerfan would be concentrated on tonight's game vs. OKC. But even they know Lakers will get it in the ass like that chick in Colorado :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 10:14 AM
you'd think lakerfan would be concentrated on tonight's game vs. OKC.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.:lol

hater
05-16-2012, 10:15 AM

says the guy that got shitted on by page 2 of this thread :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 10:16 AM
says the guy that got shitted on by page 2 of this thread :lol

says the guy making nonsensical statements and sucking the balls of cheguevara:lol

Bill_Brasky
Faith in humanity: destroyed

hater
says the guy making nonsensical statements and sucking the balls of cheguevara:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Saying fans should be "concentrated on a game tonight" = makes no sense.

Glad I could help your infantile brain. You must have brown skin too:lol

Axe Murderer
05-16-2012, 10:27 AM
The Heat getting their choke on?

They're just losing to the better team like I've called from the beginning

WeNeedLength
05-16-2012, 10:43 AM
WeNeedLength lol what an easy username to troll. I'm not even going to try and dip my feet into it.

That's some weak shit right there..

Go ahead and say it.

"LOL more like YouNeedLength (in the pants) :lol:lol:lol Amirite lakerfags?"

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 02:31 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

mCLNZZ7XdBs

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Lebron already making excuses:

"It's a lot more taxing being in there with bigger guys," James said, according to the Miami Herald.

He said that defense "is the biggest difference. When you're on the perimeter, there's more space. The interior is more cramped and physical."

"Forty minutes in the playoffs is different than 40 minutes in the regular season," James said, according to the newspaper. "Intensity is raised. The grind is much more intense. Hopefully, I can get a few minutes here and there."

Ace
05-16-2012, 03:05 PM
He said that before game 2 you fat fuck

LkrFan
05-16-2012, 03:56 PM

Son that's a calculated shit bomb if I ever saw one. Props! :tu

ElNono
05-16-2012, 03:58 PM
The Heat getting their choke on?

They're just losing to the better team like I've called from the beginning

tbh, did you get your post plagiarized yet? :lol

u4lakers14
05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
lol at wade going for the call and not the basket!!! why exactly did he hit the deck there?

u4lakers14
05-16-2012, 07:47 PM
watch lebrons effort on defense at 1:53 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhk9g0M8dk&feature=related#) 2:38 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhk9g0M8dk&feature=related#)  3:26 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhk9g0M8dk&feature=related#) 3:34 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhk9g0M8dk&feature=related#) 4:04 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhk9g0M8dk&feature=related#)

check the top post in the comments below the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhk9g0M8dk&feature=related