PDA

View Full Version : the nba hates san antonio and the spurs

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Spurs destroy any plot line the analyst spew , its not entertaining its methodical deliberate ass whooping, and I love it. These guys are a well trained baseball bat in a knife fight, honestly I wish I was a well diversed linguist to define how I feel

DMC
05-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Spurs destroy any plot line the analyst spew , its not entertaining its methodical deliberate ass whooping, and I love it. These guys are a well trained baseball bat in a knife fight, honestly I wish I was a well diversed linguist to define how I feel
Do you feel like a wolf ate you and shit you off a cliff? Like you've been shot at and missed, shit at and hit?

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Do you feel like a wolf ate you and shit you off a cliff? Like you've been shot at and missed, shit at and hit?

I feel like a guy who is watching a style of basketball that has never been seen before this years spurs. Like someone trying s Kobe steak for the first time. This team really is hard to describe...The best I can do is TiMvps post game letter grades, straight up to the point.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:23 AM
:crythe NBA hates us:cry

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 09:29 AM
:crythe NBA hates us:cry

fuck off laker fan u know the NBA would have loved to see the clippers go in and smack the spurs around. Its horrible for the game.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:35 AM
fuck off laker fan u know the NBA would have loved to see the clippers go in and smack the spurs around. Its horrible for the game.

":crymy small-market inferiority complex is coming out:cry"

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 09:43 AM
":crymy small-market inferiority complex is coming out:cry"

lol not sure of serious or going along, (how's things in la la land after getting blown out by a team who plays out of a barn?)

Old School 44
05-16-2012, 09:48 AM
Miami Heat Lose!
What's wrong with the Heat?
oh and by the way the Spurs win 15th game in a row.

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 09:48 AM
You must of really enjoyed the Small Market beatdown the Lakers received on Monday.

That's a championship team beating down a clearly inferior team.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:50 AM
You must of really enjoyed the Small Market beatdown the Lakers received on Monday.

The difference is the OKC hicks aren't suffering uterine cramps over espn/nba coverage.

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 09:51 AM
miami as a city is interesting, young, vibrant, hip.
san antonio as a city is old, tired, boring and ugly.

miami as basketball team is young, athletic, energetic, hip
san antonio as a basketball team is old, slow, lathrgic, stale, vanilla, boring.

m2m wif da muffuckin goods

Proxy
05-16-2012, 09:56 AM
miami as a city is interesting, young, vibrant, hip.
san antonio as a city is old, tired, boring and ugly.

miami as basketball team is young, athletic, energetic, hip
san antonio as a basketball team is old, slow, lathrgic, stale, vanilla, boring.

Your act isn't subtle enough, tbh. You wouldn't be a poster in this forum if you believed half the things you typed.

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 09:59 AM
The difference is the OKC hicks aren't suffering uterine cramps over espn/nba coverage.

u think I care about coverage, imo the media,.uch like the rest of us, doesn't possess the mental capacity to grasp the badassness of the spurs. They are a black hole of basketball

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 10:01 AM
u think I care about coverage

Well, yeah...or else this thread wouldn't exist you dumbshit.

DejuanorwhatDude
05-16-2012, 10:02 AM
u think I care about coverage, imo the media,.uch like the rest of us, doesn't possess the mental capacity to grasp the badassness of the spurs. They are a black hole of basketball

Pretty sure you're trolling but if you're not you need to shut the fuck up. We get it. The team even gets it. They aren't top billing in the NBA. We like the team. Others don't.

In sum, stop the bitching everyone.

Old School 44
05-16-2012, 10:08 AM
miami as basketball team (with James, Wade and Bosh) is young, athletic, energetic, hip and titleless

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Pretty sure you're trolling but if you're not you need to shut the fuck up. We get it. The team even gets it. They aren't top billing in the NBA. We like the team. Others don't.

In sum, stop the bitching everyone.

in sum, name a team of the past that remotely resembles this years spurs? Can u, I didn't think so..(the most close is the 99 spurs, even then though they had a prime drob and young Duncan)

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 10:11 AM
the spurs are only good in lockout shortened seasons.
dont u get that?

holyshit :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 10:12 AM
there is nothing black about the spurs.
they are the whitest team in the nba

They finally got a legitimate black man in Stephen Jackson, though...no longer Uncle Tom's Spurs.

The_Worlds_finest
05-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Honestly and hopefully i dont know if these guys will even hit their peak this season.

rascal
05-16-2012, 11:03 AM
I feel like a guy who is watching a style of basketball that has never been seen before this years spurs. Like someone trying s Kobe steak for the first time. This team really is hard to describe...The best I can do is TiMvps post game letter grades, straight up to the point.

Stop it. You are sounding like a fool.