PDA

View Full Version : If your.....

Ignignokt
05-16-2012, 10:55 AM
article was plaigarized by ESPN. Does that mean you're good, or that ESPN sucks?

Are there any other examples IRL to where like if Koriwhat got the same tat, a paki stole your ignorant n!gg3r schtick (lakaluva-koolaid man), lefty ripped your jokes.. etc.

Should one feel exalted or shamed?

R deese tings we kno??

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Good question, tbh. I guess said person would be exalted if he/she had the zealotus Tebow-like following that timvp has upstairs.

Ignignokt
05-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Everyone in the spurs forum bows at the altar of Timvp. It would be tolerable if they would at times challenge him, but too many times, the sickle suckle of harsh smegma is too unbearable to set foot in that forum.

pass1st
05-16-2012, 11:24 AM
On one side, ESPN article writers are garbage. On the other side, they are technically professional journalists.

cheguevara
05-16-2012, 12:52 PM
I respect Mr. Timvp but he is a bit too mainstream and ESPN just proved it.

MavDynasty
05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm loaded for bear

Seventyniner
05-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I'd give timvp an A+ for analysis, C+ for troll jobs (unless he owns the John Caroll troll, then a solid B), and a D for acronym usage fwiw tbh imo.

Ricky Davis
05-16-2012, 01:23 PM
It's becoming a little too mainstream to hate on posters for jerking off timvp. So I'm not exactly sure how conduct myself right now.

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Everyone in the spurs forum bows at the altar of Timvp. It would be tolerable if they would at times challenge him, but too many times, the sickle suckle of harsh smegma is too unbearable to set foot in that forum.

I battled him for Kori's love but he won. I feel I came close though:lol

Also I just lied my fucking ass off to fuck this chic...she's an Obama hater and I told her basically fuck that negro I can't stand him. She thinks I'm a stand-up guy...wait till after I hit that shit a few times..she's in for a rude awakening.:lol

My dad called me this morning and told me to keep my head up. He said LA will win by 5 tonight and the 6ers will beat Boston :toast

DJB
05-16-2012, 03:44 PM
I respect Mr. Timvp but he is a bit too mainstream and ESPN just proved it.

What does that even mean?

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 04:02 PM
My dad called me this morning

I knew you weren't black:lol

midnightpulp
05-16-2012, 04:04 PM

Zing!

MavDynasty
05-16-2012, 04:05 PM
I battled him for Kori's love but he won. I feel I came close though:lol

Also I just lied my fucking ass off to fuck this chic...she's an Obama hater and I told her basically fuck that negro I can't stand him. She thinks I'm a stand-up guy...wait till after I hit that shit a few times..she's in for a rude awakening.:lol

My dad called me this morning and told me to keep my head up. He said LA will win by 5 tonight and the 6ers will beat Boston :toast

Didn't read

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
What does that even mean?

It means he tried hard to be white and accepted by Kori's friends..:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 04:40 PM
It means he tried hard to be white and accepted by Kori's friends..:lol

:lolKool legitimately made me laugh with det one

DMC
05-16-2012, 06:24 PM
You get one phone call.

Latarian Milton
05-17-2012, 06:34 AM
fags reiterating the same shit year after year and still getting paid big $, they get the most of their limited knowledge about the game and they're all pros doing this. they're not even bball fans themselves probably