PDA

View Full Version : Are any Heat fans really upset with Lebron?

midnightpulp
05-16-2012, 04:57 PM
That end play to potentially tie it up was ran well. Got Wade a one-on-one against George Hill deep in the lane where he'll convert 90% of the time. Unfortunately, Wade was a bit off-balance as he drove and blew the layup.

Can't really criticize Lebron's performance (other than FTs) last night.

Reck
05-16-2012, 05:05 PM
The Heat as a whole are all chokers that cannot for their lives close a game out when it is a close one.

How many times including regular season games have the Heat failed to close out a game when leading by less then 5 or so points?

They are an inept group I tell ya.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Most Heat fans haven't blamed Lebron, at all, nor should they..

He deserves criticism for choking on the FTs, but he currently has to carry the biggest load of a superstar on a contending team in NBA history, tbh(without Bosh)..

Miami has the worst coach in the NBA + terrible role players..bad combination..

Stalin
05-16-2012, 05:11 PM
:cry:cry

Reck
05-16-2012, 05:14 PM
HH you are giving Vinny Del Negro too much props. He is probably the worst right now.

Spolstra has a good problem actually. Has all the talent a coach can work with but cant contain them or has any idea on how to manage them.

It doesn't help that Lebron and company dont care much for him either.

Ace
05-16-2012, 05:16 PM
The Heat as a whole are all chokers that cannot for their lives close a game out when it is a close one.

How many times including regular season games have the Heat failed to close out a game when leading by less then 5 or so points?

They are an inept group I tell ya.

One would look at your takes and think you just started watching basketball, you're on LkrFag's level. Wade has been clutch since college.

jeebus
05-16-2012, 05:29 PM
:cry:cry

There there brah, it'll be ok.

Ace
05-16-2012, 05:33 PM
LeBron played the entire second half going up against fresh legs on both ends, can't be mad. I am disappointed he was scoreless for the last couple minutes but not mad. If Wade's lay up dropped this wouldn't even be up for conversation. It was a look he normally makes but just didn't drop.

I am mad that Miller keeps getting minutes over Jones, Battier has been horrible and that the offense just stops at times with no movement.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Spoelstra couldn't even give Lebron and Wade a few minutes of rest in the 3rd quarter..

He has absolutely no idea how to maximize rest opportunities for his players..

He was a fucking video coordinator, just a few years ago.. he has no business being an NBA coach..

Latarian Milton
05-16-2012, 05:40 PM
and just a few decades ago he & his parents were climbing up & down the trees reaping coconuts in phillipine like the monkeys do

Reck
05-16-2012, 05:44 PM
One would look at your takes and think you just started watching basketball, you're on LkrFag's level. Wade has been clutch since college.

One would look at your takes and figure out you're a Wade nut hugger and a Heat frontrunner. There is no second guessing that.

Nobody is questioning Wade's clutch genes, just how Miami as a team choke when most needed.

You would have understood my post perfectly had you not been so far up Wade's ass that it stopped you from understanding such clear post.

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2012, 05:50 PM
LeBron played the entire second half going up against fresh legs on both ends, can't be mad. I am disappointed he was scoreless for the last couple minutes but not mad. If Wade's lay up dropped this wouldn't even be up for conversation. It was a look he normally makes but just didn't drop.

I am mad that Miller keeps getting minutes over Jones, Battier has been horrible and that the offense just stops at times with no movement.

Ace...there are many phobias we carry around with us in life.. For example on most nights during a thunderstorm I'm very afraid of lightning....

Lebron is no different..when he hears the announcer say...2 minutes...2 minutes left..he goes into complete panic and shut down mode...I've never seen anything like it tbh...I'm convinced he's so afraid of the crunch time he'd pass to a blind man if he could...

Ace
05-16-2012, 05:52 PM
One would look at your takes and figure out you're a Wade nut hugger and a Heat frontrunner. There is no second guessing that.

Nobody is questioning Wade's clutch genes, just how Miami as a team choke when most needed.

You would have understood my post perfectly had you not been so far up Wade's ass that it stopped you from understanding such clear post.

You obviously don't even don't know the meaning of frontrunner. Good job faggot :tu

Ace
05-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Ace...there are many phobias we carry around with us in life.. For example on most nights during a thunderstorm I'm very afraid of lightning....

Lebron is no different..when he hears the announcer say...2 minutes...2 minutes left..he goes into complete panic and shut down mode...I've never seen anything like it tbh...I'm convinced he's so afraid of the crunch time he'd pass to a blind man if he could...

Don't talk to me faggot

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Don't talk to me faggot

:lol 2 minutes...2 minutes left

Ace
05-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Spoelstra couldn't even give Lebron and Wade a few minutes of rest in the 3rd quarter..

He has absolutely no idea how to maximize rest opportunities for his players..

He was a fucking video coordinator, just a few years ago.. he has no business being an NBA coach..

That and his play calling in the end of games is embarrassing...

Reck
05-16-2012, 05:55 PM
You obviously don't even don't know the meaning of frontrunner. Good job faggot :tu

Nice comeback. :lol

u4lakers14
05-16-2012, 06:31 PM
unfotunately the heat will never get as close as they were last year. losing on their home floor? the pacers?

anyone that doesnt know it yet will very soon.

Jeff Leppard
05-16-2012, 06:35 PM
:cry playing pf is taxing :cry

100%duncan
05-16-2012, 07:02 PM
LeBron not taking a shot in the last 2 plays was acceptable,imo. What's not acceptable, like Steve Smith said was LeBron not even moving and just standing there looking for someone to pass to. He could've drove or kicked it out or something like that but he didn't. He stood dumbfounded.

pass1st
05-16-2012, 07:05 PM
If this was a one time thing, yeah. He's been choking at key moments for a while now, though. You kind of expect your star player to come through, and yeah it's a proper basis to be upset with Kobe missing buzzer beaters a lot.

u4lakers14
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
wade going for the call instead of the basket was hilarious

Ace
05-16-2012, 07:29 PM
unfotunately the heat will never get as close as they were last year. losing on their home floor? the pacers?

anyone that doesnt know it yet will very soon.

Nice to see you're back after I embarrassed you or did you just think it was forgotten?

u4lakers14
05-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Nice to see you're back after I embarrassed you or did you just think it was forgotten?

did you embarras me before?

so ya, i guess i forgot about it. evidently you havent:lol

Brazil
05-16-2012, 07:53 PM
are heat fans incl HH already in damage control mode ? wth with shitty coach, terrible supporting cast etc ? I thought heat was coasting and nobody will take 4 games to the heat this year.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Nobody can beat the Heat with a healthy Bosh, tbh..

Miami relies entirely on 3 players..they don't have any decent role players or a decent coach..

Take Ibaka off OKC, Duncan off the Spurs, Gasol off LA and imagine where they would be, tbh..

TIMMYtoZO
05-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Not mad at Lebron or anyone else. The Heat did everything to lose that game and still had a shot to tie it at the end. Miami is winning the championship next month. It is going to happen. Bosh can rest until the Finals if he needs to.

Ace
05-16-2012, 08:06 PM
are heat fans incl HH already in damage control mode ? wth with shitty coach, terrible supporting cast etc ? I thought heat was coasting and nobody will take 4 games to the heat this year.

Never said they were going to lose, without Bosh it's just not the smooth ride. Heat still make the finals without Bosh...

Brazil
05-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Never said they were going to lose, without Bosh it's just not the smooth ride. Heat still make the finals without Bosh...

I agree, there won't be any excuses to not eliminate the pacers. Boston next would be complicated w/o bosh but they should be able to overcome that. Then I dont see the Heat capable to win the finals w/o the big 3 being healthy.

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Nobody can beat the Heat with a healthy Bosh, tbh..

Miami relies entirely on 3 players..they don't have any decent role players or a decent coach..

Take Ibaka off OKC, Duncan off the Spurs, Gasol off LA and imagine where they would be, tbh..

:lmao

Hey let me play....And nobody can best the Lakers with a prime Kobe:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
05-16-2012, 08:18 PM
and just a few decades ago he & his parents were climbing up & down the trees reaping coconuts in phillipine like the monkeys do

This post didn't get the props it deserved:lmao:lmao

UZER
05-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Lebron James is the Tony Romo of the NBA.

Lebron fan: But he scores a lot of points and has fancy dunks :cry
Romo fan: But he passes for a lot of yards and throws a lot of touchdowns :cry

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Except Lebron has actually had dominant post-season runs(2007, 2009 and 2011 were completely dominant playoff runs)..

suitedkings
05-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Except Lebron has actually had dominant post-season runs(2007, 2009 and 2011 were completely dominant playoff runs)..

if you only count the first 3 quarters of each game.