PDA

View Full Version : Where's Culby?

LnGrrrR
05-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Serious question, tbh.

Goran Dragic
05-16-2012, 09:36 PM
He's not posting with restrictions on his account, but we're not gonna let the restrictions lift till he goes a full month posting with restrictions and contributing.

jeebus
05-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Someone said they saw him and ruva at a Clippers forum but when pressed for a link, none was given.

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 09:43 PM
The EC sent him packing to Vietnam.

Latarian Milton
05-17-2012, 06:39 AM
you guys just be jealous of his wisdom tbh, culby was one of those people who we call "internet legends" and you ain't witnessing many of those people in your lifetime tbh

MI21
05-17-2012, 08:14 AM
This place is so much better without that fuck.

bus driver
05-17-2012, 08:30 AM
fuck that cocksucker, he is probably a thunder fan now.

Michael Jordan.
05-17-2012, 08:31 AM
The lame fuck quit again, tbh.

DMC
05-17-2012, 08:41 AM
you guys just be jealous of his wisdom tbh, culby was one of those people who we call "internet legends" and you ain't witnessing many of those people in your lifetime tbh

:lmao

cheguevara
05-17-2012, 08:53 AM
this forum went to shit when a bunch of losers called the EC and their policing came about. It's sad that this forum is a microcosm of the real world out there in this nation of ours.

don't lose your liberties so easily ppl.

VBM
05-17-2012, 09:40 AM
Cully wins again, tbh. He gets to avoid the Laker meltdown and the associated smacktalk on the "won't post with restriction" premise that he instituted prior to the postseason beginning.

Indazone
05-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Scoping out the boys with Lakaluva.

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Sup Scolarules

lol Rockets

DisAsTerBot
05-17-2012, 09:50 AM
damn he's got you guys so butthurt

manufan10
05-17-2012, 09:51 AM
I kinda miss the TOSB. :depressed

Indazone
Sup Goran Dragic. Suns are awesome :)

Goran Dragic
Sup Goran Dragic. Suns are awesome :)
I play for your gay ass team now. You guys suck more.

Indazone
05-17-2012, 09:54 AM
:toast Good one! :lmao

Michael Jordan.
05-17-2012, 09:57 AM
:toast Good one! :lmao
You should be thanking me for retiring or your shitbag of a franchise would be ringless dawg.

urunobili
05-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Good riddance TBH. I stopped visiting the forum during his reign and if they let him back, Ill stop again. I understand I'm a noone but I think I'm not the only one that prefers a FUN NBA content forum versus a child sex abuse/raping subjects forum.

BlackSwordsMan
05-17-2012, 10:19 AM
You miss the dumbshit posting in every thread the same old bullshit over and over?

jeebus
05-17-2012, 10:34 AM
The cycle continues.

:cry I miss Culby! :cry

He comes back.

Parrots for 24 hours straight, 400 posts.

:madrun Ban this old fuckstain! :madrun

NBA discussions return and everyone is happy. But there's always one...

mavs>spurs
05-17-2012, 10:44 AM
The cycle continues.

He comes back.

Exactly it's dumb

mavs>spurs
05-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Confirmed culbists:

Lngrr
Midnight
Mono

Rest of the forum hates him and it's been better quality with him gone. Me thinks the 3 person minority should stfu.

NRHector
05-17-2012, 10:47 AM
fuck the parrot I'm glad he's gone

Axe Murderer
05-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Cully wins again, tbh. He gets to avoid the Laker meltdown and the associated smacktalk on the "won't post with restriction" premise that he instituted prior to the postseason beginning.

Seriously though, who gives a fuck? Besides him obviously.

:lol Cully on his deathbed reminiscing over the time he outsmarted people on the internet when discussing his lifetime accomplishments

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 11:42 AM
The cycle continues.

He comes back.

Exactly. It's like the shit love story movies that women watch and cry over.

tp2021
05-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Confirmed culbists:

Lngrr
Midnight
Mono

Rest of the forum hates him and it's been better quality with him gone. Me thinks the 3 person minority should stfu.

LnGrrrR
05-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Confirmed culbists:

Lngrr
Midnight
Mono

Not quite sure where you got that from. I don't mind him when he's lucid, which isn't very often. The NBA forum is better without him if he's going to do that parrot 5/4 schtick constantly.

z0sa
05-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Culburn was old news like 9 months ago. Unfortunately, he was good at baiting people into starting his parroting cycle which apparently made a few people laugh for a few moments, which extended into years...

DMC
05-17-2012, 03:54 PM
I miss polio

Latarian Milton
05-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Confirmed culbists:

Lngrr
Midnight
Mono

add me on that list please, im kinda his fan too tbh

Latarian Milton
05-17-2012, 05:28 PM
cully is a fine poster imho, barring them parroting shits he also brings decent thoughts bout the game & other stuffs of fun. it doesn't mean he's a bad poster just because most of you guys got outwitted & pwned by him tbh

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 08:35 PM
:lol Cubby parroting is annoying and he needs to leave forever, but nonstop "I"m loaded for bear" threads is just so damn original and hilarious!
The original "I'm loaded for Bear" thread was 1000x as creative and original as any phrases Cully stole from an 80s movie/TV show and pawned off as his own.

jeebus
05-17-2012, 08:41 PM
The original "I'm loaded for Bear" thread was 1000x as creative and original as any phrases Cully stole from an 80s movie/TV show and pawned off as his own.

- "No sir, you couldn't drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 08:43 PM
^Doing that isn't really a big deal since he's using it as a movie quote. When he pretends "Go back and fuck your mother some more" was something he made up and not something he copied from the movie "Stand by Me" it's just as unoriginal as being an ESPN insider and stealing from a message board I saiddddddddddddddddddddd.

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Goran Dragic with the point guard contract year goods as per the usual per par imo tbh.

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 10:46 PM
A few "I'm loaded for bear" threads isn't even comparable to 200+ posts per day all of which are spamming, but that's not the point of my post. The point was that if you don't find "I'm loaded for bear" (an original, creative thought) funny but you even slightly sympathize with Cully's humor, it says a lot about your intelligence tbh.

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Who said I sympathize with his humor?
your post reeked of a midnightpulp-esk, "I'm gonna say I don't like Cully's spamming just to avoid looking stupid, but the point of this post is to defend it by comparing it to something not remotely as stupid!"

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 11:01 PM
I said your post reeked of Cully apology, I didn't say you were. And for the 15th time, I tried doing something about it, but Jamstone, LnGrrR, etc. are on your nuts, not mine. If it were up to me Cully woulda been gone for months. You even voted no on my Cully bill.

I also don't understand why everyone says, "I like Cully when he's just posting normally!" When the fuck did he post normally, and what was so special about it? He had the same opinions every other ball sucking Lakers fan has only more extreme with the Kobe love.

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 11:05 PM
"ever since kobe raped, he became a man on a mission! the rape made him a better player! and neal raped too" etc

lame
:lol

A: Cully posts, "Kobe is better than MJ because he tip toed through the tulips. tee, hee. Let us proceed."

B: Lakaluva posts, "I'm a real nigga and Kobe is better than MJ because this real nigga says so, nigga."

For whatever reason people think A is way better than B :lmao

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 11:05 PM
lol "everybody on the EC loves you and not me :cry"
Just stating reality :cry

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 11:10 PM
:cry Cully was such a great poster when he wasn't spamming :cry

:cry his Kobe > Jordan opinions were so much more articulate and less stupid than other Kobe > Jordan opinions :cry

Brazil
05-17-2012, 11:28 PM
fuck the parrot I'm glad he's gone

ElNono
05-17-2012, 11:30 PM
who cares? :sleep

LnGrrrR
05-17-2012, 11:35 PM
I said your post reeked of Cully apology, I didn't say you were. And for the 15th time, I tried doing something about it, but Jamstone, LnGrrR, etc. are on your nuts, not mine. If it were up to me Cully woulda been gone for months. You even voted no on my Cully bill.

I also don't understand why everyone says, "I like Cully when he's just posting normally!" When the fuck did he post normally, and what was so special about it? He had the same opinions every other ball sucking Lakers fan has only more extreme with the Kobe love.

Occasionally he shared his thoughts on life from his old-man perspective, which I thought was interesting. Wrestling conversations were fun. There's a few other times where he's ok.

And he was a phrase-turning machine, which I was impressed by. Even before he drove the catchphrases into the ground, other people were copying them.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Let's see, I created and got passed a bill that eventually put an end to all of Cubby's parroting, I was the one who stepped up to enforce said bill, when Cubby tried to skip out on his punishment I made sure he would have to serve his time before ever coming back unrestricted, and because of all that, Cubby's currently MIA. I basically ended Cubby's run here at ST
Your wife must have been so proud of that bill you introduced.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2012, 11:45 PM
lol "everybody on the EC loves you and not me :cry"

well I'm not participating in it anymore, so eventually I'll be removed. After that you can be the new king.
Is your wife sad she's no longer going to be fucking the King of Spurstalk?

mavs>spurs
05-17-2012, 11:54 PM
^more like he cuckolds the shit outta you bro, you're gonna have to come harder than that

DMC
05-18-2012, 12:23 AM
cully is a fine poster imho, barring them parroting shits he also brings decent thoughts bout the game & other stuffs of fun. it doesn't mean he's a bad poster just because most of you guys got outwitted & pwned by him tbh
Someone still using pwned just pwned himself tbh

DMC
05-18-2012, 12:28 AM

A: Cully posts, "Kobe is better than MJ because he tip toed through the tulips. tee, hee. Let us proceed."

B: Lakaluva posts, "I'm a real nigga and Kobe is better than MJ because this real nigga says so, nigga."

C: Koolaid_Man posts, "Kobe gots a big black dick...real men got dat black dick, and bros cum a lot, and I know....because I have a big black dick and I cum a lot so this chick told me verbatim "oooh Kool you be hittin' that shit baby" so :lmao Jim Dunnan's shiriveled dick... I beleive it goes somthin like this.... (enter random 80's youtube video here)."

For whatever reason people think A is way better than B :lmao

Fify

Sean Cagney
05-18-2012, 12:52 AM
CULBY was in here all day everyday all year long, literally all day! Where is he? I don't give a shyt he is a tired old shitbag! Good to not see him in here with repetitive shit all the time.

DMC
05-18-2012, 12:55 AM
CULBY was in here all day everyday all year long, literally all day! Where is he? I don't give a shyt he is a tired old shitbag! Good to not see him in here with repetitive shit all the time.
Come to Pappy!

-Signed

Pappy

LnGrrrR
05-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Fify

That's a pretty good synopsis, no fake.

jestersmash
05-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Serious answer: I'm holding steadfast on the hypothesis that Koolaid_Man = Culby's troll.

Unless...has Koolaid_man ever called into mono's radio show? Then again even if he did, there'd be no way to verify that it's actually Koolaid_man.

Culburn does a great job staying within the right "persona" when he posts on Koolaid_man so it's not entirely obvious at first, but I think his grandiose story about meeting Kool in person in Vegas and then Kool being a no show during call ins on mono's radio show = highly suspect/suspicious.

TheSanityAnnex
05-18-2012, 10:42 AM
:lol there's my little buddy. I post, he follows!

You got that backwards cupcake. All it took was 3 mins for you to follow and respond to me.

Riddler
05-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Serious answer: I'm holding steadfast on the hypothesis that Koolaid_Man = Culby's troll.

Unless...has Koolaid_man ever called into mono's radio show? Then again even if he did, there'd be no way to verify that it's actually Koolaid_man.

Culburn does a great job staying within the right "persona" when he posts on Koolaid_man so it's not entirely obvious at first, but I think his grandiose story about meeting Kool in person in Vegas and then Kool being a no show during call ins on mono's radio show = highly suspect/suspicious.
Culby is NOT Koolaid. I've seen Kool's picture.

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 05:59 PM

Even though the world class wrecking crew trio of Cully, Luva,and Kool is no longer welcomed on this site... even though Kori will no longer host us like the Shia of Bahrain hosted Michael Jackson we're proud of the work we did during our time here...

In many ways we made you guys grow up...you guys went from homosexuals to straight up men under our tutelage and even though Kori is still pitching strong homosexual ideas (such as EC deputizing) to thwart the progress we made we're confident that our legacy will live on...

In fact look at the board now..even with my forefathers gone and with Kool being the final stages of his ST posting career, the final remnants of what was once the baddest ass online crew in all the universe you guys are still salty...Cully and Luva are done here and Kool has taken steps to find a new home and a new hobby but the legacy remains...in fact the current thread topics are a testament to our work.

More bullshit and less basketball please :lol...we'll check on you guys every blue moon (as in every 6 months or so) the winners and losers will take care of themselves...

CIAO and Go Lakers and Celtics :toast

PS: I did hook-up with Cully and Katie in Vegas and what happened that night is still between us :lol

Suck It Bitches

Michael Jordan.
05-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Even though the world class wrecking crew trio of Cully, Luva,and Kool is no longer welcomed on this site... even though Kori will no longer host us like the Shia of Bahrain hosted Michael Jackson we're proud of the work we did during our time here...

In many ways we made you guys grow up...you guys went from homosexuals to straight up men under our tutelage and even though Kori is still pitching strong homosexual ideas (such as EC deputizing) to thwart the progress we made we're confident that our legacy will live on...

In fact look at the board now..even with my forefathers gone and with Kool being the final stages of his ST posting career, the final remnants of what was once the baddest ass online crew in all the universe you guys are still salty...Cully and Luva are done here and Kool has taken steps to find a new home and a new hobby but the legacy remains...in fact the current thread topics are a testament to our work.

More bullshit and less basketball please :lol...we'll check on you guys every blue moon (as in every 6 months or so) the winners and losers will take care of themselves...

CIAO and Go Lakers and Celtics :toast

PS: I did hook-up with Cully and Katie in Vegas and what happened that night is still between us :lol

Suck It Bitches

1. Your legacy will live on as "Three Pink Queens"

2. Getting a job would qualify as a hobby. And giving blowjobs to every Kobe lookalike doesn't not qualify as a real job.

DPG21920
05-18-2012, 06:07 PM
You lost haha

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 06:11 PM
You lost haha

Nah...I wouldn't call it that...let's just say that Kori fucked me....and I can't be mad about that!!!

Michael Jordan.
05-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Nah...I wouldn't call it that...let's just say that Kori fucked me....and I can't be mad about that!!!
More like the NBA forum fucked you, so now you can tell all two of your friends the internet took your virginity.

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 06:23 PM
More like the NBA forum fucked you, so now you can tell all two of your friends the internet took your virginity.

All I have and of all my best memories of my time spent here..through all the good and bad times, the smoke and mirrors, the bullshit, both times Kori pinked me...the fuck job I pulled on DPG, the back and forth with midget and Tyson, the fuck job on Spur and Mav fan in general...all of my thoughts are completely summed up nicely into 3 words...it's like being on your death bed and saying "I love you" to your family... all I'm going out with is this final thought...

Kori Fucked Kool

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 06:26 PM
All I have and of all my best memories of my time spent here..through all the good and bad times, the smoke and mirrors, the bullshit, both times Kori pinked me...the fuck job I pulled on DPG, the back and forth with midget and Tyson, the fuck job on Spur and Mav fan in general...all of my thoughts are completely summed up nicely into 3 words...it's like being on your death bed and saying "I love you" to your family... all I'm going out with is this final thought...

Kori Fucked Kool

in fact she fucked me so good and now I'm sore :lol

Michael Jordan.
05-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Koolaid_Man (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)
I'm tired of people picking on me...and I think what you did to Cully and Luva was unfair...

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 06:31 PM

Michael Jordan.
05-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Koolaid_Man (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)
I'm tired of people picking on me...and I think what you did to Cully and Luva was unfair...

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 06:36 PM
after she fucked me...she rubbed it in :lol

Michael Jordan.
05-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Tends to happen when you Masterbate too much.

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Tends to happen when you Masterbate too much.

after she fucked me she told me to lay in it since I made my bed :lol

Michael Jordan.
05-18-2012, 06:46 PM
after she fucked me she told me to lay in it since I made my bed :lol
So you named your left hand Kori and your right hand Kobe? Sick...

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 06:56 PM
So you named your left hand Kori and your right hand Kobe? Sick...

after she fucked me she told me to not forget there's more of where that came from She said: Kool remember I'm in control"...when she said it all I could do was moan with pleasure and pain :lol

check it out:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195239

midnightpulp
05-18-2012, 07:24 PM
after she fucked me she told me to not forget there's more of where that came from She said: Kool remember I'm in control"...when she said it all I could do was moan with pleasure and pain :lol

check it out:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195239

You just getting fucked from all sides now. Kobe fucked you something fierce. Blew the series. And if he doesn't lead the Lakers out of this 2-0 hole to a series victory, he drops right out of the top ten and somewhere in the tier with the Rick Barry's and Pistol Pete's.

Sucks to be you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Rick Barry or Pistol Pete might be a bit extreme

More like Clyde Drexler and Dwyane Wade :lol

DPG21920
05-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Kobe isn't top 10 regardless.

LkrFan
05-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Kobe isn't top 10 regardless.

Who is in your top 10 DPG?

midnightpulp
05-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Rick Barry or Pistol Pete might be a bit extreme

More like Clyde Drexler and Dwyane Wade :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2012, 07:51 PM
You just getting fucked from all sides now. Kobe fucked you something fierce. Blew the series. And if he doesn't lead the Lakers out of this 2-0 hole to a series victory, he drops right out of the top ten and somewhere in the tier with the Rick Barry's and Pistol Pete's.

Sucks to be you.

I don't know how to respond to that..if we don't win tonight you'll never hear from me again...I will say it's been fun knowing mid..really I've enjoyed the banter...but let's see what happens...

will Kool blog tonight or will he be a typical bitch ass and not show up...

Who knows :lol