PDA

View Full Version : Need some new Laker fan villains.

midnightpulp
05-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Laker losses aren't nearly as fun without the three dipshits since we retired them. Not to mention the always convenient disappearance of 21_Blessings and DazedAndConfused. Without them, there's really no one to give shit to and feel good about. All that remains are the good Lakers fans, and it's really no fun heckling good people like Venti, JtONE, IronMaxi, Deadly, JelloisJigglin etc.

So who wants to step up to the plate and become the next asshole Lakers fan?

Looking at you, Bynumite. If you're legit and not someone's troll, you got the right stuff.

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 11:38 PM
You run 21_Dickings...

NRHector
05-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Laker losses aren't nearly as fun without the three dipshits since we retired them. Not to mention the always convenient disappearance of 21_Blessings and DazedAndConfused. Without them, there's really no one to give shit to and feel good about. All that remains are the good Lakers fans, and it's really no fun heckling good people like Venti, JtONE, IronMaxi, Deadly, JelloisJigglin etc.

Looking at you, Bynumite. If you're legit and not someone's troll, you got the right stuff.

:lol

ElNono
05-16-2012, 11:40 PM
They show up when the Lakers win... cobbler was 2 mins away from rolling in here and posting tonight :lol

Reck
05-16-2012, 11:41 PM
lkrfan, Bynumite, Cobbler are all solid candidates.

Of course the latter never shows up unless Lakers win.

Reck
05-16-2012, 11:42 PM
They show up when the Lakers win... cobbler was 2 mins away from rolling in here and posting tonight :lol

:lol

GTFO of my mind Nono

DMC
05-16-2012, 11:45 PM

2 of them never showed their faces after a Laker loss, and the 3rd never talked basketball. Just make a low end spambot that says the same 5 or 6 statements over and over and you won't even know the difference.

Latarian Milton
05-17-2012, 06:55 AM
OP dropped the truth bomb tbh and that's why culby's absence is a big LOSS to this site

SpursIndonesia
05-17-2012, 07:11 AM
I miss the days when lakerlanny still post here, damn what an arrogant prick, but he took the lumps when his team sucked, for that i commend him. :D

LkrFan
05-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Funny thread. 8/10.

cobbler
05-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Just got in from vacation to Rome late last night. Was a blast!

After watching the Lakers and more specifically Kobe choke the chance for the Lakers to end this series early it's no big deal. I figured it would go 7 anyway.

Looking forward to heading to Staples to see my Kings dominate yet again tonight!

As for Nono and Shadowshit, considering my last couple posts here were congratulating Nuggets fans directly after Laker loses it only goes to show you they are not only haters but inaccurate as ever which i prove time and time again. But hey, thanks for constantly bringing me up and confirming that I am under your skin just like the midgets!

Life is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet in LA!!!!!

Sing it!!!!!

Ace
05-17-2012, 08:31 AM
:lol Talking about Spurstalk at work

cobbler
05-17-2012, 08:38 AM

Hi Midget! We Laker fans bring up Spurstalk all the time at work. We get a kick out of it. Go figure.

You are a great source of humor around here. Thanks for that!

Now... go write up another bill! :lmao

Mugen
05-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Funny how mid calls for Laker villains and he gets the Lakers' Professor X instead.

cheguevara
05-17-2012, 09:06 AM
LOL this thread is like a 1939 german businessman asking where all the good businessmen gone

LOLpoliceforum

Bynumite
05-17-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm must be doing something right or maybe there's not enough of what spurfan calls "asshole laker fans" :lol

Either way, i appreciate the recognition, spurfan :toast

Killakobe81
05-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Funny how mid calls for Laker villains and he gets the Lakers' Professor X instead.

Cobbler is a fellow Laker fan, but I must admit that is pretty funny. You going to hell Mugen, but that was pretty funny. :toast

Killakobe81
05-17-2012, 12:29 PM
But Mid has a point. By banishing them (in effect) you lose the joy of rubbing their noses in the shit Kobe laid on his current status as a closer ... What fun is it in the forum if everyone just dog piles on Kobe? I came here ( spurstalk)initially to defend him some, and to conversate with folks who dont always suck off Kobe or Shaq which was how LG was in the post shaq era ...but no way I could defend Kobe for last night. Maybe the banished villains would of tried ... and the battles would of been fun.

Ace
05-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi Midget! We Laker fans bring up Spurstalk all the time at work. We get a kick out of it. Go figure.

So what Later fans do you work with that actually post here?

Mugen
05-17-2012, 12:50 PM
Cobbler is a fellow Laker fan, but I must admit that is pretty funny. You going to hell Mugen, but that was pretty funny. :toast

I know. But Cobbler is the type of guy who can just roll with the punches.

TimmehC
05-17-2012, 01:02 PM

After watching the Lakers and more specifically Kobe choke the chance for the Lakers to end this series early it's no big deal. I figured it would go 7 anyway.

Looking forward to heading to Staples to see my Kings dominate yet again tonight!

As for Nono and Shadowshit, considering my last couple posts here were congratulating Nuggets fans directly after Laker loses it only goes to show you they are not only haters but inaccurate as ever which i prove time and time again. But hey, thanks for constantly bringing me up and confirming that I am under your skin just like the midgets!

Life is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet in LA!!!!!

Sing it!!!!!

Well, I guess at least one LA sports team looks like championship material right now.

LnGrrrR
05-17-2012, 02:34 PM

:lmao

DMC
05-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I know. But Cobbler is the type of guy who can just roll with the punches.
Or because of them.

Budkin
05-17-2012, 07:38 PM
I haven't been hanging out downstairs much... have Koolaid, Culburn, and lakaluva been banned completely?

ElNono
05-17-2012, 07:47 PM

Wait, you missed the first Lakers-Thunder game? It was a blast too, tbh :lol

:lmao

midnightpulp
05-17-2012, 08:01 PM

Ace isn't me, you asshole.

And at work you should be spending your time repairing fucking shoes instead of chatting like a sewing circle about internet forums.

Solid D
05-18-2012, 01:15 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRf-unZVmyOn-n3VBvgW3LjcjT_HVYbQFxDWRwZKId1A7srRvXmA http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsWnN0lMnunvTr-7hML4nrbXdPxpFCBTCnF4KneD9voh9mn-n6vw

Rinse and Repeat

cobbler
05-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Ace isn't me, you asshole.

And at work you should be spending your time repairing fucking shoes instead of chatting like a sewing circle about internet forums.

You mad?

Join a committee... write up a bill! :lmao

Sing away loser.

mavs>spurs
05-18-2012, 01:48 AM
hey what do people in wheelchairs do for fun

midnightpulp
05-18-2012, 01:59 AM
hey what do people in wheelchairs do for fun

Repair shoes they'll never be able to walk in.

mavs>spurs
05-18-2012, 02:04 AM
^:lol i was just inquiring not making fun of him for his condition

Venti Quattro
05-18-2012, 07:11 AM
LkrFan is in the lead, with cobbler trailing in a close second.