PDA

View Full Version : Steve Blake is outplaying Ramon Sessions in these playoffs

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm hopping off the Ramon Sessions bandwagon. If that guy asks for one cent more than the mini-MLE, let him walk. Fucking wanker.

ElNono
05-16-2012, 11:51 PM
If you gave 50 mins to Luke Walton in these 2 games, does he scores more than 4 points? :lol

Venti Quattro
05-16-2012, 11:51 PM
If you gave 50 mins to Luke Walton in these 2 games, does he scores more than 4 points? :lol

yes

Splits
05-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Savior just needs minutes and touches. But not pedo touches, or pedo minutes

Josepatches_
05-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Fisher > Sessions

IronMaxipad
05-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Certified scrub

Splits
Btw I'm sitting in times square right now, any advice to find some easy pussy? These bitches are too sophisticated for my mack

IronMaxipad

Waltons Jumpshot >>>>>>>>>>>

Luke is also a better passer tbh :lol

Mugen
05-16-2012, 11:56 PM
It's a great Show.

Rummpd
05-17-2012, 01:06 AM
No surprise here the cartel of Bryant and Brown did not favor the uptempo game or any point guard not named Paul or Williams with the audacity to try to take the ball out of Kobe's hand. Sessons needs to be able to create and learn and his spirit is broken; and with Bryant and others around and in LA wrong place to be looking to regain your cred and your psyche.

It is kind of sad the guy has quicks and athletic potential - and might well leave and do better in another environment or with another coach.

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Luke is also a better passer tbh :lol

His vaunted basketball IQ is also an asset to any team.

Rummpd
05-17-2012, 01:25 AM
For all his faults Walton at least passes the ball well - often their is little or no ball movement on the LAL team - it remains Kobe with the ball or occassionally feed Bynum or even rarer giving it to Gasol who should probably touch the ball on nearly every possession as good as he passes. LAL used to run with Jackson an offense that was in its own way as the triangle a stunningly effective as the Spurs current cut and move to spot offense that is so brilliant and until LAL shares the ball more or gets a PG Kobe respects or defers to = game over much of the time. At lleast in the triangle players thought they would get the ball back occassionally and it just does not happen enough with the black holes that are Bryant and Bynum.

Mr. Body
05-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Btw I'm sitting in times square right now, any advice to find some easy pussy? These bitches are too sophisticated for my mack

Go down to Penn Station for the Bridges and Tunnels girls heading back home after clubbing. Or Port Authority for extra skank. Might be more your speed.

Jzone
05-17-2012, 01:46 AM
He doesn't fit in Mike Brown's offensive system. He was much better when he first got here and Mike allowed him to attack. He needs to play in an uptempo system. If Mike is still coaching here next year we need a PG that can shoot consistently to spread the floor.

SpursIndonesia
05-17-2012, 02:02 AM
Why do i think Gary Neal will do great as a Laker 2nd guard beside Kobe ? Doesn't need to create, just feed off Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol, while defensively he just has to direct the opponent to the baseline, since two 7 footers are camping down there.

Jt.ONE
05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
:cry: the savior :cry

he played like a scrub in both games 1+2

Jt.ONE
05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
----

MR.SILVER&BLack
05-17-2012, 02:03 PM
guess we now see why he was a backup for horrible Cavs team.

tbh he has potential but hes not going to develop in LA.

DJB
05-17-2012, 03:10 PM
I guess now Laker fans knows why Ramon Sessions was a bench player for the CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

IronMaxipad
05-17-2012, 03:20 PM
I guess now Laker fans knows why Ramon Sessions was a bench player for the CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Kyrie Irving?

CavsSuperFan
05-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Btw I'm sitting in times square right now, any advice to find some easy tail? These gals are too sophisticated for my mack

Show em your Whataburger credit card…High society gals go crazy over that redneck stuff…

jeebus
05-17-2012, 03:36 PM
He doesn't fit in Mike Brown's offensive system.

He's been on 4 teams in 5 seasons. He doesn't fit any team's offensive systems. And from the looks of it, he's about to be on 5 different teams in 6 seasons.

z0sa
05-17-2012, 04:17 PM
:cry:cry:cry The Savior Sessions :cry:cry:cry

tesseractive
05-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Why do i think Gary Neal will do great as a Laker 2nd guard beside Kobe ? Doesn't need to create, just feed off Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol, while defensively he just has to direct the opponent to the baseline, since two 7 footers are camping down there.

Dude can't bring the ball up the court under pressure, and he can't defend at all.

Stalin
05-17-2012, 05:16 PM
what a shocking and riveting revelation, i thought sessions was going to be an all star next season, tbh

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 05:17 PM
what a shocking and riveting revelation, i thought sessions was going to be an all star next season, tbh

In the D-League? In the Euroleague? In the Greek goat-fucking League?

SpursIndonesia
05-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Sessions isn't horrible, but the change beetween playing in the bottom dweller team like the Cavs to the glitz of championship contender of the Lakers really got the worst of him, tbh. He's just not in to it mentally this post season, if he wants to stay & re-signed with reasonable contract, i see him playing better next season in LA (though the offense must accomodate him better next time, right now it actually makes it worse for him).

GuillermoDiazFan
05-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Sessions is a nice pick'n'roll pg. top-30 in the league. put some shooters to spread the floor and a screener out there with him and he'll produce. Bad defender.

Lakers fans are basketball illiterates and thought they had an All-Pro on their hands. It's not the kid's fault, blame the twats with their inflated expectations created by their ginormous ignorance.

Stalin
05-17-2012, 07:56 PM
In the D-League? In the Euroleague? In the Greek goat-fucking League?

indeed, i was refering to lakerfan in general making wild claims such as "sessions will be an all star nex season", were you one of them?

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
indeed, i was refering to lakerfan in general making wild claims such as "sessions will be an all star nex season", were you one of them?

I don't think so. You can quote me though with "Ramon Sessions is going to help the Lakers".

midnightpulp
05-17-2012, 08:14 PM
I don't think so. You can quote me though with "Ramon Sessions is going to help the Lakers".

Don't beat yourself up. Everyone thought Sessions would, at the very least, be an upgrade over Fisher, if only a slight one.

SpursIndonesia
05-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Sessions CAN help this Lakers team, but just not by being a spot up shooter. Blake is actually better at that, and he's still so damn inconsistent. Lakers traded the wrong guy, Fisher should still be had as back up PG & shooter, especially for post season purpose.

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Mike wants a slow and deliberate game to slow Denver and Oklahoma City and I think Sessions is having a hard time adjust to that. And that is also probably why Blake fits better in the playoffs than Sessions.