PDA

View Full Version : Eric Godsoe will tie the series tomorrow

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 11:52 PM
I have a strong feeling Vinny will be smart enough to use Bledsoe more tomorrow. Believe it or not he shit on you guys that bad the other night in only 27 minutes. 35 minutes of this kid smothering your shooters plus a more focused defensive effort from the Clippers? Tied up series tomorrow going back to LA, swinging homecourt to the Clippers.

I've been saying since before the series started that Eric Bledsoe was going to be the one guy the Spurs can't stop. Nobody with the combination of speed, strength and athleticism to handle him. He even locked Manu up forcing him into a couple airballs and blocking his shot. That's a 6'0 player guarding a 6'6 player. :downspin:

Sense
05-16-2012, 11:55 PM
:lol

didn't you also say the Clippers were going to win game 1?

Now I'm certain you're a troll.. but thanks for the jinx. Tomorrow's game is going to be even more of a blowout.

Spursfan092120
:blah

Spurtacus
Godsoe? Really? :lol

Marcus Bryant
05-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Pop yawns.

DesignatedT
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/516980/2009.gif

MmP
25 years of nonsense opinions

capek
If only Pop didn't suck at making adjustments :depressed

:wakeup

ShoogarBear
05-16-2012, 11:58 PM
Probably best not to spill the beans about Vinny's master plans. Element of surprise and all that, you know.

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 11:58 PM

didn't you also say the Clippers were going to win game 1?

Now I'm certain you're a troll.. but thanks for the jinx. Tomorrow's game is going to be even more of a blowout.

Never thought that. I actually thought we would lose game 1. When it was close I said Clippers had a chance that's about it. Regardless Eric Bledsoe is going to turn into a mini hulk again.

Clippersfan86
05-16-2012, 11:59 PM
If only Pop didn't suck at making adjustments :depressed

:wakeup

Yup. Stop double teaming and trapping CP3 to cover Bledsoe better. Exactly what the Clippers want :lol.

sananspursfan21
05-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey its actually uh, eric bledsoe... Ha, its cool i forget spell check too every now and then

DontStopBelieving
05-17-2012, 12:00 AM
3/10.. Bound to get a couple to take the bait imho..

ShoogarBear
05-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Hey its actually uh, eric bledsoe...

No, he changed it after game one. It's the LA way.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:04 AM
LOL. I've been calling him Godsoe since last year.

sananspursfan21
05-17-2012, 12:05 AM
No, he changed it after game one. It's the LA way.

Oh, so when do the elbows fly?

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:09 AM
BTW not trolling. Just putting the prediction out there now so people know It's not spur of the moment. Bledsoe IF unleashed by Vinny will wreak serious havoc on the Spurs like he did in game one. The guy has a playoff PER of 25. Obviously this isn't a one game overreaction. I've been a big supporter of his since he started for Baron last year. 8 games into his playoff career and dude is beasting.

ajballer4
05-17-2012, 12:11 AM

Possibly the funniest GIF ive ever seen on here

sananspursfan21
05-17-2012, 12:13 AM
It's not spur of the moment.

Ha, good one. You really are a character

LakerHater
05-17-2012, 12:14 AM
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2012/05/duncan-eyes.jpg

Sense
05-17-2012, 12:15 AM
BTW not trolling. Just putting the prediction out there now so people know It's not spur of the moment. Bledsoe IF unleashed by Vinny will wreak serious havoc on the Spurs like he did in game one. The guy has a playoff PER of 25. Obviously this isn't a one game overreaction. I've been a big supporter of his since he started for Baron last year. 8 games into his playoff career and dude is beasting.

Clipper fans were more surprised about what Bledsoe did last game than we were...

He'll be a non-factor.

Reck
05-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Sup Tlong, still predicting outcomes that will never happen I see. :lol

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Clipper fans were more surprised about what Bledsoe did last game than we were...

He'll be a non-factor.

Lol keep telling yourself that.

LakerHater
05-17-2012, 12:22 AM
You gotta consider Parker only had 1 FG & a bad night, that wont happen again!

Sense
05-17-2012, 12:23 AM

won't have to

CitizenDwayne
05-17-2012, 12:24 AM
Since Game 1 vs the Jazz, people keep making these predictions against the Spurs. It's funny. I won't take any of these seriously until another team actually looks like they can pull off a win against them.

DPG21920
05-17-2012, 12:24 AM
I wish Eric Godsoe would have tied your dads tubes.

widowmaker
05-17-2012, 12:25 AM
I have a strong feeling Vinny will be smart enough to use Bledsoe more tomorrow. Believe it or not he shit on you guys that bad the other night in only 27 minutes. 35 minutes of this kid smothering your shooters plus a more focused defensive effort from the Clippers? Tied up series tomorrow going back to LA, swinging homecourt to the Clippers.

I've been saying since before the series started that Eric Bledsoe was going to be the one guy the Spurs can't stop. Nobody with the combination of speed, strength and athleticism to handle him. He even locked Manu up forcing him into a couple airballs and blocking his shot. That's a 6'0 player guarding a 6'6 player. :downspin:

Where did u come from?? Lol the Chris Paul trade?? Lol. NOBODY IS A CLIPPERS FAN LOL. And I know cause I stay in SoCal lol.

jiggy_55
05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
He wont even score 10 points! Easy Spurs win

Sense
05-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Since Game 1 vs the Jazz, people keep making these predictions against the Spurs. It's funny. I won't take any of these seriously until another team actually looks like they can pull off a win against them.

TampaDude
Blowout win for the Spurs in Game 2.

Clippersfan86
You gotta consider Parker only had 1 FG & a bad night, that wont happen again!

CP3 was 3-13. It balanced out. Be honest guys.... have you watched Bledsoe outside of yesterday? If not... PLEASE go watch Youtube clips and be impressed. This is a 6'0 kid with a 40 inch vert and 6'8 wingspan. He swats PF's and C's on a regular basis. He racks up 3-5 steals on a regular basis when he gets minutes. Dude is an ANIMAL. The only anomaly from game one was the the 23 points and that's because the Spurs apparently didn't respect his game.

The guy is 2nd in the league in offensive rebound rate and shot blocking rate among guards, despite being a 6'0 PG. The only person ahead of him in shotblocking rate for guards is D Wade.

CitizenDwayne
05-17-2012, 12:33 AM
So you're assuming that Vinny will make adjustments, but Popovich will not? Think about that.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Where did u come from?? Lol the Chris Paul trade?? Lol. NOBODY IS A CLIPPERS FAN LOL. And I know cause I stay in SoCal lol.

Oh the predictable "Clippers fans don't exist, so you're a phony". Please bud. I'll run circles around you. I've been repping my team since 99'... probably longer than you have. When I became a fan little Troy Hudson was our starting PG. Odom was a rookie and Olowokandi was the 1st pick the year before. The Polish Rifle was the gunner setting off the Ralph Lawler bingos.

Josh810
05-17-2012, 12:34 AM
LOL. I've been calling him Godsoe since last year.
OHHHH. THAT makes it totally not stupid now, thanks for clearing that up.

crc21209
:lol Godsoe. Not if Based Duncan has anything to do with it!

Clippersfan86
So you're assuming that Vinny will make adjustments, but Popovich will not? Think about that.

You can't adjust for Blackules aka Godsoe.

ShoogarBear
05-17-2012, 12:36 AM
CP3 was 3-13. It balanced out. Be honest guys.... have you watched Bledsoe outside of yesterday? If not... PLEASE go watch Youtube clips and be impressed. This is a 6'0 kid with a 40 inch vert and 6'8 wingspan. He swats PF's and C's on a regular basis. He racks up 3-5 steals on a regular basis when he gets minutes. Dude is an ANIMAL. The only anomaly from game one was the the 23 points and that's because the Spurs apparently didn't respect his game.

The guy is 2nd in the league in offensive rebound rate and shot blocking rate among guards, despite being a 6'0 PG. The only person ahead of him in shotblocking rate for guards is D Wade.

'Tis true. If there's one guy capable of stealing minutes from Randy Foye, it's Eric Bledsoe.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:37 AM
'Tis true. If there's one guy capable of stealing minutes from Randy Foye, it's Eric Bledsoe.

:hat glad somebody sees the truth. It takes a hell of a player to send the almighty Foye to the bench. On a serious note though I've been saying Bledsoe should start at 2 for about 2-3 months now. Too bad Vinny is no Pop and he's moronic. He doesn't seem to notice Foye is a complete 0 every game. Start Bledsoe and you don't get down 10-15 to begin with and have to rely on Bledsoe+bench to get you back into games.

Buddy Holly
05-17-2012, 12:38 AM
If this the same fucking loser by the same name from ISH, you're incredibly pathetic. Now you're here talking shit? Aren't you over at ISH wanting the Spurs to sweep so del negro gets canned?

timvp
05-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Gary Neal's defense turns every backup point guard into a God. Don't get excited, tbh.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:40 AM
If this the same fucking loser by the same name from ISH, you're incredibly pathetic. Now you're here talking shit? Aren't you over at ISH wanting the Spurs to sweep so del negro gets canned?

Relax big boy. Just trying to have a respectful conversation here. No need to make it personal.

LakerHater
05-17-2012, 12:41 AM
CP3 was 3-13. It balanced out. Be honest guys
Paul was shut dwn, parker had a bad night!

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Paul was shut dwn, parker had a bad night!

Love how that works. Clippers focusing entire defense on PNR had NOTHING to do with TP's bad game :sleep.

Man In Black
05-17-2012, 12:45 AM
You should have stopped yourself when you started out with Vinny will be smart.

But, I laugh how you say one guy will cover multiple shooters. 1 guy can't guard multiple shooters who can drive, pass, or shoot. In case you haven't noticed, this team plays SMART.

Sense
05-17-2012, 12:50 AM
Love how that works. Clippers focusing entire defense on PNR had NOTHING to do with TP's bad game :sleep.

The Clippers played defense?

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:51 AM
You should have stopped yourself when you started out with Vinny will be smart.

But, I laugh how you say one guy will cover multiple shooters. 1 guy can't guard multiple shooters who can drive, pass, or shoot. In case you haven't noticed, this team plays SMART.

Bledsoe ALMOST pulled it off yesterday. Rotated to multiple shooters and contested shots while rest of Clippers stood there with their thumbs up their asses on defense.

LakerHater
05-17-2012, 12:53 AM
isnt playn PnR D gaurdin against the pass??
What does that havta to w a bad shootin performance?

Tony will bounce back, EASILY!

gilmor
05-17-2012, 12:54 AM

Want to put some wager on this?

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:55 AM
isnt playn PnR D gaurdin against the pass??
What does that havta to w a bad shootin performance?

Tony will bounce back, EASILY!

I agree. I think he and CP3 both will have big games like they normally do. 2 best PG's in the NBA this season in my opinion. 3rd and 5th on MVP ballot.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Want to put some wager on this?

I can't seem to set a picture so can't do avy bet or anything. I will wager you though that IF BIG IF Vinny is smart enough to play Bledsoe big minutes (let's say 30+ minutes) he's going to wreak havoc and Clippers will win.

gilmor
05-17-2012, 12:59 AM
I can't seem to set a picture so can't do avy bet or anything. I will wager you though that IF BIG IF Vinny is smart enough to play Bledsoe big minutes (let's say 30+ minutes) he's going to wreak havoc and Clippers will win.

Fuck man.. When u wager, u don't do 'IF's'

You just place your bet.

USD1,000?

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:01 AM
Fuck man.. When u wager, u don't do 'IF's'

You just place your bet.

USD1,000?

:lol. Yes this bet is worth 1,000 bucks! Great idea :lol. BTW If= stipulation. Obviously if Vinny is a jackass and plays the guy 10 minutes his impact is going to be limited. It's a fair criteria.

DontStopBelieving
05-17-2012, 01:04 AM

:lmao

gilmor
05-17-2012, 01:06 AM
:lol. Yes this bet is worth 1,000 bucks! Great idea :lol. BTW If= stipulation. Obviously if Vinny is a jackass and plays the guy 10 minutes his impact is going to be limited. It's a fair criteria.

I am asian. I gamble.

So you on?

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:06 AM
I am asian. I gamble.

So you on?

Yup. With stipulation. I'm telling you... Godsoe will NOT let the Clippers lose if he gets starter minutes.

freetiago
05-17-2012, 01:08 AM
should just merge this thread with the other troll thread from last round

just replace corbin with vinny and derrick favors with bledsoe

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:12 AM
I am asian. I gamble.

So you on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koxe8nCZ8aA

Interrohater
05-17-2012, 01:20 AM
If Pop were smart enough to play James Anderson starters minutes, Bledsoe would be a non factor. He made a three pointer. He would absolutely destroy the Clips all by himself. He would score 81 points on 9-12 fg. He's literally a deity. Son of Zeus and Jeebus.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:22 AM
If Pop were smart enough to play James Anderson starters minutes, Bledsoe would be a non factor. He made a three pointer. He would absolutely destroy the Clips all by himself. He would score 81 points on 9-12 fg. He's literally a deity. Son of Zeus and Jeebus.

Only thing Anderson is known for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6BQ3MmMrqE

widowmaker
05-17-2012, 01:28 AM
Oh the predictable "Clippers fans don't exist, so you're a phony". Please bud. I'll run circles around you. I've been repping my team since 99'... probably longer than you have. When I became a fan little Troy Hudson was our starting PG. Odom was a rookie and Olowokandi was the 1st pick the year before. The Polish Rifle was the gunner setting off the Ralph Lawler bingos.

I bet u can't run circles around anything. I bet u sit in front of a computer all day on another teams forum trying to prove a case for a player on ur team. No Eric Bledsoe will not tie up the series. Team play will. Hope that the clippers play better for the sake of ur team. 1 player can make a difference but ur team will have a better chance if they play team ball. And yes y'all motherfuckers crawled out like cockroaches when the Chris Paul trade popped off so STFU!

widowmaker
05-17-2012, 01:32 AM
I bet u can't run circles around anything. I bet u sit in front of a computer all day on another teams forum trying to prove a case for a player on ur team. No Eric Bledsoe will not tie up the series. Team play will. Hope that the clippers play better for the sake of ur team. 1 player can make a difference but ur team will have a better chance if they play team ball. And yes y'all motherfuckers crawled out like cockroaches when the Chris Paul trade popped off so STFU!

Oh and btw I've been a spurs fan way before 99 and I don't feel like I need to run through and waste my time with team history to prove my point.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:35 AM

Are you really that stupid? Any team that gets good overnight is going to have a bandwagon crowd. That being said the Clippers have always had one of the most legit fanbases in the NBA. Not to mention for this entire decade even through the bad years the Clippers have had around league average or better in attendance. Meaning there were plenty of fans obviously.

I find it funny though that now that the Clippers got Chris Paul EVERYBODY is suddenly a bandwagon fan :lmao. Like I said I'm the wrong guy to test like that because there isn't much I don't know about the Clippers over the last nearly 15 years.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:37 AM
No need to accuse people of being bandwagoners here. The more I spend time here with you lovely folks you'll see I've been bleeding red, white and blue for a long time.

flipspursfan
05-17-2012, 01:40 AM
No need to accuse people of being bandwagoners here. The more I spend time here with you lovely folks you'll see I've been bleeding red, white and blue for a long time.

yeah, sadly, for the most part of it all, you've been wearing a paperbag up your head.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:44 AM
yeah, sadly, for the most part of it all, you've been wearing a paperbag up your head.

Up your head?

widowmaker
05-17-2012, 01:46 AM
No need to accuse people of being bandwagoners here. The more I spend time here with you lovely folks you'll see I've been bleeding red, white and blue for a long time.:lol

hooperflash
05-17-2012, 01:46 AM

it was one game, the Spurs have the skill and bball IQ to fix all the mistakes. get off Bledsoe's d*ck tbh ha

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2012, 01:47 AM
how do we only have one clipper fan, its the fucking playoffs

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:48 AM
it was one game, the Spurs have the skill and bball IQ to fix all the mistakes. get off Bledsoe's d*ck tbh ha

I find that comment highly sexual and very offensive. I can't believe you would talk to a lady like that.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:49 AM

I'm more than you can handle big boy.

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2012, 01:49 AM
I find that comment highly sexual and very offensive. I can't believe you would talk to a lady like that.

You must be new here

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 01:51 AM
You must be new here

I'm just messing around :lol:downspin:.

Buddy Holly
05-17-2012, 02:47 AM
Avy bet? :lmao

Bitch, this ain't InsideHoops.

Buddy Holly
05-17-2012, 02:50 AM

Pretty sure there's only one or two actual real life Clippers fans. Clippers got George Lucas to use ILM to cgi crowds for tv.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 02:51 AM
Avy bet? :lmao

Bitch, this ain't InsideHoops.

Only an idiot tries to bet real money with a stranger. Unless he meant something else :nope

Buddy Holly
05-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Only an idiot tries to bet real money with a stranger. Unless he meant something else :nope

Jesus kid, don't you have to be in bed for school tomorrow or something?

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Jesus kid, don't you have to be in bed for school tomorrow or something?

Actually now is a good time for bed. Have fun getting clowned on by other posters in the plagiarism thread.

ElNono
05-17-2012, 03:02 AM
Don't think that kid requires anything more than Matt Bonner guarding him... He had a career high game the other night, which means he's only coming back down to earth...

I do think it's kind of funny that Clipperfan expects a reserve scrub to win a game for him, when you have Chris Paul and Blake Griffin on your team...

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 03:08 AM
Don't think that kid requires anything more than Matt Bonner guarding him... He had a career high game the other night, which means he's only coming back down to earth...

I do think it's kind of funny that Clipperfan expects a reserve scrub to win a game for him, when you have Chris Paul and Blake Griffin on your team...

Doesn't require more than a scrub PF who can't play a lick of defense to stop him.. yet the Spurs somehow let him blow up on them. Seems illogical. Bledsoe has a team leading 25.5 PER this year in the playoffs. He's been killing it for the entire duration of the playoffs. Not scoring 23 but rebounding and defense. That's not going to change even if the Spurs stop the scoring. He's still going to shut your wing players down on D.

flipspursfan
05-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Doesn't require more than a scrub PF who can't play a lick of defense to stop him.. yet the Spurs somehow let him blow up on them. Seems illogical. Bledsoe has a team leading 25.5 PER this year in the playoffs. He's been killing it for the entire duration of the playoffs. Not scoring 23 but rebounding and defense. That's not going to change even if the Spurs stop the scoring. He's still going to shut your wing players down on D.

How was your time under the paper bag though?

Buddy Holly
05-17-2012, 03:17 AM
Actually now is a good time for bed. Have fun getting clowned on by other posters in the plagiarism thread.

Getting clowned? That's cute. I wish I spoke middle school too.

Try not to have a wet dream tonight dreaming of Bledsoe.

ElNono
05-17-2012, 03:17 AM

Easy to rack up high PER numbers against Gilbert Arenas, tbh... Not impressed... Spurs were just a little rusty and for the most part coasting... that's why it was just a 16 point beatdown...

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 03:37 AM
More like Spurs were coming off 8 days rest and had no problem sustaining while fatigued Clippers couldn't. They earned that rest though so good for them. Bledsoe shut Conley and Mayo down too for good stretches. Naive to think his matchup was primarily Arenas. You'll see his defense again tonight, be patient.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 03:39 AM
Getting clowned? That's cute. I wish I spoke middle school too.

Try not to have a wet dream tonight dreaming of Bledsoe.

No wet dreams. I'd be shooting blanks because I already jacked off 5 times tonight to Bledsoe's footage.

ElNono
05-17-2012, 03:57 AM
More like Spurs were coming off 8 days rest and had no problem sustaining while fatigued Clippers couldn't. They earned that rest though so good for them. Bledsoe shut Conley and Mayo down too for good stretches. Naive to think his matchup was primarily Arenas. You'll see his defense again tonight, be patient.

Arenas was the backup PG for Memphis, but at any rate, you ain't playing the Grizzlies anymore...

Bledsoe is a good kid, but right now he needs to focus on getting better so maybe in a couple of seasons he can make it to the starting lineup ahead of Foye.

Dingle Barry
05-17-2012, 04:11 AM
I suspect this scrub is going to begin the regression to his mean fg % (39% this season) starting tonight.

100%duncan
05-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Thanks,tbh.

Chase_the_Bass
05-17-2012, 05:08 AM
Joke's on you. Patty will shut him down.

Keepin' it real
05-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Eric Godsoe will tie the series tomorrow

Who?

Mal
05-17-2012, 08:43 AM
I heard that Chris Paul and Blake Griffin already rent a fishing boat for Monday trip

manufan10
05-17-2012, 08:45 AM
You're highly underestimating the Spurs and the type of defense they play. They can play this two different ways and be successful. They can do what they did to the Suns team in the past and let Paul/Griffin get their shots and play tight defense on the scrubs. Or they can play and force Paul/Griffin out of the PnR and play tight defense on them and see if the scrubs can beat them. Either was has proven to work. It's just a matter of what Pop sees as best for the team.

MannyIsGod
05-17-2012, 09:04 AM

That is such a great gif.

MannyIsGod
05-17-2012, 09:14 AM

:hat glad somebody sees the truth. It takes a hell of a player to send the almighty Foye to the bench. On a serious note though I've been saying Bledsoe should start at 2 for about 2-3 months now. Too bad Vinny is no Pop and he's moronic. He doesn't seem to notice Foye is a complete 0 every game. Start Bledsoe and you don't get down 10-15 to begin with and have to rely on Bledsoe+bench to get you back into games.

Well done, Shoog.

DarrinS
05-17-2012, 09:29 AM
If Bledsoe and Butler are the top scorers again, I smell a Spurs victory.

Dex
05-17-2012, 09:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vV5jm.png

pageC4
05-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Hello Spurs fans. This is my first post here. We have a few spurs fans on Clippers.topbuzz.com, so I was inspired to do the same and come talk b-ball with some Texans. I understand I'm a guest here so I will promise not to troll, but I will state opinions respectfully. After watching game one I was very excited for watching the remainder of the series. The first half was very close, but in the end San Antonio had too much fire power beyond the arch.
San Antonios three point shooting was key in that victory, but hopefully our coach can make some adjustments. Looking forward to the rest of this series.

pageC4
05-17-2012, 10:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vV5jm.png

Not onlycounting on Bledsoe. There were many players who didnt hit their average scores: Chris Paul, Mo Williams, and Blake Griffin. The game was close at the end of the first half once these guys get going and find their rythm it should be a very close contest. While I do agree that the spurs hold the edge in this contest I am cautioning against taking the Clippers lightly.

pageC4
05-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks,tbh.
Tony's having a great season. He's by far the best player on the team right now, and in my opinion the catalyst for why San Antonio is yet again first in the west. I heard Popovich say that part of Parkers motivation came from something he told Parker. Apparently, Parker played really well with the French team following a disastrous exit from the plyoffs with the Spurs. Popovich asked Parker "why cant you play like that when your're with the spurs." PArker immediately knew he was called out and acknowledged he put in two different levels of effort from his time on the french team and the Spurs...so what you're seeing this year from his is predominantly stemming from Popovich calling him out. ...Popovich is a bright coach

ElNono
05-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Hello Spurs fans. This is my first post here. We have a few spurs fans on Clippers.topbuzz.com, so I was inspired to do the same and come talk b-ball with some Texans. I understand I'm a guest here so I will promise not to troll, but I will state opinions respectfully. After watching game one I was very excited for watching the remainder of the series. The first half was very close, but in the end San Antonio had too much fire power beyond the arch.
San Antonios three point shooting was key in that victory, but hopefully our coach can make some adjustments. Looking forward to the rest of this series.

Welcome... make sure to take posts with a little grain of salt until you get to know who is who... if it sounds too cocky it's probably trolling... :lol

flipspursfan
05-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Tony's having a great season. He's by far the best player on the team right now, and in my opinion the catalyst for why San Antonio is yet again first in the west. I heard Popovich say that part of Parkers motivation came from something he told Parker. Apparently, Parker played really well with the French team following a disastrous exit from the plyoffs with the Spurs. Popovich asked Parker "why cant you play like that when your're with the spurs." PArker immediately knew he was called out and acknowledged he put in two different levels of effort from his time on the french team and the Spurs...so what you're seeing this year from his is predominantly stemming from Popovich calling him out. ...Popovich is a bright coach

Welcome Clipperfan!! Just be careful, this place is full of trolls, but there are more insightful posters. Have fun and hope to hear your insight in the future! :)

Budkin
05-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Bledsoe is awesome but the Clips just don't have enough experience and coaching to win, especially not in San Antonio.

TheCerebral1
05-17-2012, 11:51 AM
The Clippers are 2-20 or something in San Antonio. Bledsoe has a lot of talent. He reminds me of a younger Timmy Hardaway. That being said, I don't see anything that will change much. TD21 has versatility that the Clippers bigs cannot cover. The Clippers are also really Banged up.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 12:29 PM
The Clippers are 2-20 or something in San Antonio. Bledsoe has a lot of talent. He reminds me of a younger Timmy Hardaway. That being said, I don't see anything that will change much. TD21 has versatility that the Clippers bigs cannot cover. The Clippers are also really Banged up.

Very true. One thing I do know is that if Bledsoe gets 30+ minutes your shooters are going to be contested every time down the floor for the most part. Foye+Mo Williams like to ball watch on defense.

Clippers808
05-17-2012, 01:02 PM

Clippers fan here (obviously) with my first post. Would have been here earlier but apparently there's a 48 hour lag on getting people approved to post. I guess my background check was clean...

Posting historical stats such as this 2-20 is pretty useless. This team is completely different from 2 years ago, and with that the Clippers have shed the losing mentality that came with all that baggage.

If you want to look at relevant stats, look no further than the current year. Clips lost @ SAS in just their second reg season game with their revamped core, and lost in OT later in the season. I understand confidence in your team, but saying the Clippers have no chance at the AT&T center sounds delusional. Clippers are a team filled with shooters and as Memphis can attest to, is never out of a game.

urunobili
05-17-2012, 01:12 PM
Clippers fan here (obviously) with my first post. Would have been here earlier but apparently there's a 48 hour lag on getting people approved to post. I guess my background check was clean...

Posting historical stats such as this 2-20 is pretty useless. This team is completely different from 2 years ago, and with that the Clippers have shed the losing mentality that came with all that baggage.

If you want to look at relevant stats, look no further than the current year. Clips lost @ SAS in just their second reg season game with their revamped core, and lost in OT later in the season. I understand confidence in your team, but saying the Clippers have no chance at the AT&T center sounds delusional. Clippers are a team filled with shooters and as Memphis can attest to, is never out of a game.

Welcome to the board.

I agree with your statement. The Clips nailed that first win with Blake on his own and the other one with both CP3 and Blake together. This is a different puppy WAY more talented and just ousted the team that knocked the Spurs out last year. The Spurs are due one loss and I wouldnt be surprised if it happens at the At&T center. That being said, I still believe the Spurs have the tools to advance on this series in 6.

shraediggz
05-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Very true. One thing I do know is that if Bledsoe gets 30+ minutes your shooters are going to be contested every time down the floor for the most part. Foye+Mo Williams like to ball watch on defense.

The most telling sign of all:

ERIC BLEDSOE Minutes: 26.34, Personal Fouls: 5.

Go ahead. Play him more minutes.

Do you realize 7 Spurs connected on 3's in game 1. Manu pretty much negated any production Bledsoe put up. Both played 26min. Manu scored 22 on 13 shots, Bledsoe 23 on 16. Manu shot 8 FT's to Eric's 2.

And if it were all about per... Dejuan Blair (23 Playoff Per) would still be starting for San An and Patty Mills (27 Playoff Per) would be getting more burn. My biggest concern for game 2 isn't an Eric Bledsoe repeat of game 1. Blowouts happen for a reason, and Bledsoe was part of that reasoning.

senorglory
05-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Del Negro's game time coaching notes:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/td4evar/Misc%20NBA/DelNegrosCoachingNotesbyBlowtorch.jpg

Clippers808
05-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the board.

I agree with your statement. The Clips nailed that first win with Blake on his own and the other one with both CP3 and Blake together. This is a different puppy WAY more talented and just ousted the team that knocked the Spurs out last year. The Spurs are due one loss and I wouldnt be surprised if it happens at the At&T center. That being said, I still believe the Spurs have the tools to advance on this series in 6.

Thanks for the welcome. My attempt at an unbiased prediction before the series, as much as it hurt me to admit, was Spurs in 6 too.

coyotes_geek
05-17-2012, 01:24 PM

Definitely agree with you that the 2-20 stat is meaningless. Not the same team.

That being said, with all due respect, the Clippers have no chance at the AT&T center. Yeah, the Clippers won in SA on March 6th. No Parker, no Diaw, no Stephen Jackson, but a whole lot of Richard Jefferson. That's not the same team as the clippers are looking at now. I have no doubts the Clips are going to play hard for 48 minutes, but they're banged up and the Spurs are just crushing everyone right now. The Spurs are more than adequately equipped to exploit the Clippers weaknesses and the Clippers are still looking for one the Spurs might have. I have enough respect for Chris Paul to believe that he'll be able to will his team to a win in this series, but I can't see that occuring in San Antonio. Spurs in 5.

Rummpd
05-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Spurs due to lose a game in the near future just by the law of sheer averages, but are not losing a series.

Knoxxx
05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
I think we will sweep the rest of the teams we face including LAC. That would be 26 straight wins to close the season. Our BB IQ and depth are just that much higher than the teams we will play.

LAC has a nice team and cut it to 8 in 4th quarter last night. Certainly could do that again, or Spurs could blowout win tune of 20-30 pts.

So don't think we don't respect your team, we just know we're better.

Also I think the media pundits are being quicker to write you off than the average Spurs fan.

I would have to say though, that no Spurs fan thinks we won't win barring an injury to one of the Big 3.

Knoxxx
05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
I think we will sweep the rest of the teams we face including LAC. That would be 26 straight wins to close the season. Our BB IQ and depth are just that much higher than the teams we will play.

LAC has a nice team and cut it to 8 in 4th quarter last night. Certainly could do that again, or Spurs could blowout win tune of 20-30 pts.

So don't think we don't respect your team, we just know we're better.

Also I think the media pundits are being quicker to write you off than the average Spurs fan.

I would have to say though, that no Spurs fan thinks we won't win barring an injury to one of the Big 3.

z0sa
05-17-2012, 02:17 PM
I have a strong feeling Vinny will be smart enough

:rollin

Clippers808
05-17-2012, 02:23 PM
I do expect the Clippers to come out with a good amount of defensive adjustments in Game 2. For all the slack VDN gets, he and his staff have been good at adjusting from game to game as seen in the Memphis series.

Ofcourse, Pop is far superior at this, but don't assume the Clippers coaching staff are bumbling idiots. They certainly are better at what they do than anyone posting on an NBA message board.

jag
05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
:lol the GNSF who thinks the Spurs will sweep their way to the title.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Bledsoe comes in and lead shrinks from 16 to 8 immediately. Go fucking figure you idiot Vinny. I should have known Vinny would fuck up and not play him enough or early enough. He could have stopped bleeding sooner with his hustle and defense.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Bledsoe's a BIG reason defensively that the Spurs went cold. Believe in this kid.

DontStopBelieving
05-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Bledsoe's a BIG reason defensively that the Spurs went cold. Believe in this kid.

The spurs are just missing wide open 3s :lol

Jimcs50
05-17-2012, 10:02 PM

Just missing the 3s that they made last night. Hope things get better in 2nd half from the outside.

Good thing is they have been great in the paint.

TampaDude
05-17-2012, 10:02 PM
At the half, Bledsoe's line is: 9 minutes, 2 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 turnovers, and 2 fouls.

Yeah, he's really dominating out there tonight. :lol

Jimcs50
05-17-2012, 10:03 PM
At the half, Bledsoe's line is: 9 minutes, 2 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 turnovers, and 2 fouls.

Yeah, he's really dominating out there tonight. :lol

He will do better, just as Spurs will shoot better.

I think 2nd half will be much better.

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Blehsoe :P

Sense
05-17-2012, 10:55 PM
He guaranteed this one right?

phyzik
05-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Blehsoe :P

Mediocresoe.

Overratedsoe.

Nonfactorsoe.

Shitsoe.

Who?soe.

What?soe.

Savior?soe.

LOLsoe.

ClipperSoe.

PRETENDERsoe.

Take your pick.

Spurtacus
05-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Not very god like tonight.

But he's a talented youngster. I can see why the Clips didn't want to trade him in the CP3 deal.

ShoogarBear
05-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Bledsoe +8 tonight, leading the team.

Clipper Fan needs to text Vinny.

MI21
05-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Really nice young player, great defensively, Lindsay Hunter type.

More turnovers than points today. As many turnovers as points and assists combined.

The saviour for this series he is not.

Reck
05-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Sup Tlong, still predicting outcomes that will never happen I see. :lol

Tlong what up, no dice again, sorry bro.

Predicting outcomes doesn't seen to be your thang man. :lol

Holt's Cat
05-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Where is your God now commie?

Sense
05-17-2012, 11:07 PM
He'll be a non-factor.

Spurologist
05-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Godsoe just won the game with a layup with 1 minute to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

MannyIsGod
http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/where-is-your-god-now-raptor.jpg

Keepin' it real
Who?

I repeat. Who?

Horse
05-17-2012, 11:11 PM

Double Fuck you haha and bledsoe is a dirty motherfucker!

phyzik
05-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Problem with Clipper fan is they think they are the only one's who need to adjust. They have no concept of true playoff basketball.

stxspurs
05-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Godsoe...lolololololololololololololol

ElNono
05-17-2012, 11:12 PM
:lol Bledsoe
:lol Godsoe
:lol 2 points
:lol 4 turnovers
:lol thinking scrubs matter
:lol Foye backup

NASpurs
05-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Sounds like Jazz fan with their God, Derrick Favors.

But how embarrassing. Clips fan might not show up ever again or he'll show up at 4 A.M. when everyone's asleep.

timtonymanu
05-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Nice troll attempt, but

:lol Godsoe

Floyd Pacquiao
05-17-2012, 11:14 PM
lol lol nyhahahahahah

slick'81
05-17-2012, 11:20 PM
lol clipper fan

NickiRasgo
05-17-2012, 11:24 PM

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-17-2012, 11:25 PM
If "tie the series" means "losing to the Spurs 105-88 and going back to Los Angeles in an 0-2 hole," then the OP's prediction was correct.

Buddy Holly
05-17-2012, 11:29 PM
We may have a dead Clippers fan hanging from a rope in his parents basement. An APB should be put out.

freetiago
05-17-2012, 11:29 PM
will the trolls keep this up and say if royal ivey got playing time thunder would sweep SA by an average of 20+ pts

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2012, 11:31 PM
:lol bledsoe
:lol 2 points
:lol 4 fouls
:lol randy foye shooting like he isn't randy foye and keeping is starting job
:lol you

wut
05-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Bledsoe deserves his props, but facts are facts. Spurs > Clippers. Bledsoe isn't good enough to change this fact.

TampaDude
05-17-2012, 11:37 PM
If "tie the series" means "losing to the Spurs 105-88 and going back to Los Angeles in an 0-2 hole," then the OP's prediction was correct.

Yup...series tied...the Clippers have exactly the same number of losses as the Spurs have wins. :lol

timvp
05-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Jazz fans returned to eat crow. Clipper fans, your move

lefty
05-17-2012, 11:39 PM
As a jinx expert, I approve of this thread

Nathan Explosion
05-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Yup...series tied...the Clippers have exactly the same number of losses as the Spurs have wins. :lol

Or to put it another way, the Clippers have as many wins in this series as Spurs losses.

duhoh
05-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Or to put it another way, the Clippers have as many wins in this series as Spurs losses.

i like the way you think!

TampaDude
05-17-2012, 11:42 PM

:toast

Rapper
05-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the jinx

I know it

capek
05-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Where is your God now commie?

http://www.atheistmemebase.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/392-God-is-dead-Nietzsche-Just-kidding-he-never-existed-truth.jpg

GuillermoDiazFan
05-18-2012, 12:09 AM
We were better with Bledsoe on the floor. We outscored the Spurs in his 23 minutes. He creates havoc with his defensive intensity. Only moments we were able to bother the Spurs mid pick'n'roll execution. He was a bit out of control today, but was a large positive contributor once again.

What we need now is to get Paul and Blake healthy. Blake is playing like a statue out there, cant' even spin on Bonner or face up and take Duncan off the bounce, and is a major liability defensively and on the boards. It's pitiful how he drops down a couple of feet to zone on ballscreens and the Spurs players blow by him before he even slides a step. Didn't cut hard to the rim a single time. And Paul needs to be more aggressive, split those soft switches the Spurs are using on the side p'n'r.

So, once we got these guys healthy this becomes a series. I say we make this a 3 games series starting game 5 in SA.

Spursmania
05-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Lmao clipperfan:wakeup

MannyIsGod
05-18-2012, 12:13 AM
We were better with Bledsoe on the floor. We outscored the Spurs in his 23 minutes. He creates havoc with his defensive intensity. Only moments we were able to bother the Spurs mid pick'n'roll execution. He was a bit out of control today, but was a large positive contributor once again.

What we need now is to get Paul and Blake healthy. Blake is playing like a statue out there, cant' even spin on Bonner or face up and take Duncan off the bounce, and is a major liability defensively and on the boards. It's pitiful how he drops down a couple of feet to zone on ballscreens and the Spurs players blow by him before he even slides a step. Didn't cut hard to the rim a single time. And Paul needs to be more aggressive, split those soft switches the Spurs are using on the side p'n'r.

So, once we got these guys healthy this becomes a series. I say we make this a 3 games series starting game 5 in SA.

:lmao You're as delusional as Blake is when he thinks he's going to score on Tim in the post.

gilmor
05-18-2012, 12:39 AM

So bro.. You lost the bet.. Where is my 1,000 bucks?

Whisky Dog
05-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Sorry, that's not eating crow properly. So you think playing Bledsoe more and Griffin and Paul feeling a little better would be an 18 pt swing?

Sense
05-18-2012, 01:05 AM
:lmao You're as delusional as Blake is when he thinks he's going to score on Tim in the post.

mkurts
05-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Bledsoe scored 4 points in 23 minutes and he's supposed to be the 'God' super mega difference maker ?

The stupidity of Clipper fans knows no bounds :lmao

ElNono
05-18-2012, 01:16 AM
He was a bit out of control today, but was a large positive contributor once again.

He really filled that stat sheet... 4 points, 4 turnovers, 4 fouls... crofl

flipspursfan
05-18-2012, 02:53 AM

The series ends when the Spurs sweep you guys tbh

bklynspursfan
05-18-2012, 11:04 AM

Triple single... Impressive :wakeup

GuillermoDiazFan
05-18-2012, 01:13 PM

Herp derp I'm not smart enough to look beyond boxscore stas

TheCerebral1
05-18-2012, 01:28 PM

lol Back to back games aren't going to get Blake and Paul any healthier. This series may go five games. But, it could be done in four. The Clippers don't have enough to stop the big 3 let alone Leonard, Green, Diaw, Splitter, Jackson, and company.

birdy219
05-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Donesoe
Nosoe
turnoversoe
losersoe
larrycurlymoesoe
buttsoe

:flag:

Ozzy
05-18-2012, 03:39 PM
And soon to be ...

gonesoe

Whisky Dog
05-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Eric's soon to be joining his brother Drew watching the games from home.

elemento
05-18-2012, 05:07 PM
4 points, 4 turnovers, 4 fouls. :lmao

Dex
05-18-2012, 05:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ui0aa.png

Venti Quattro
05-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Upon finding out about that Bledsoe stat line for game 2, I think Moses and Bledsoe should hang out. Fo' fo' fo'!

Holt's Cat
05-19-2012, 06:53 PM
fuk yo team clown

timvp
05-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Eric Godsoe is great at getting the ball at the opposite free throw line, running a hundred miles an hour to the opposite baseline, jumping up and then throwing the ball to nobody in particular.

ElNono
05-19-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm just not going to bother to even look at the boxscore this time around... :lol

Spurologist
05-19-2012, 07:05 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4241/screenshot20120519at804.png

MannyIsGod
05-19-2012, 08:35 PM

This clown is never coming back. At least Jazz fan hung around till the bitter end.

capek
05-19-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm just not going to bother to even look at the boxscore this time around... :lol

If you did, and you were Clipperfan, you'd = http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/capek/ing-little-girl-cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-519.gif

silverblackfan
05-19-2012, 08:50 PM
This thread just keeps on giving. :toast

Josh810
05-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Must bump.

Spursfan092120
05-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Must bump.

Not really..this was obviously a troll thread used to jinx the Clips...or just to try to annoy GNSF.

Sec24Row7
05-21-2012, 12:29 AM
OP wasn't wrong... WCF are now tied 0-0

Spurologist
05-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Eric Godsoe will win the NBA finals tomorrow

slick'81
05-21-2012, 12:39 AM
eric bledsoe was a beast ...for 2 games