PDA

View Full Version : I'll admit it, Kobe single handedly lost the game

DazedAndConfused
05-17-2012, 12:49 AM
He put us in a position to win and also lost the game at the same time. He's human, he fucked up, and this will probably cost the Lakers the series.

I do not think the Lakers as constructed are contenders. There offense is simply too pathetic, 75 pts isn't going to get it done period. Hope they don't get swept like DALLAS and at least put up a fight on Friday.

ShoogarBear
05-17-2012, 12:52 AM
You're exaggerating. He used both hands.

It wouldn't really be shocking if the Lakers won the next two at home, though. Still can't see them winning the series.

Killakobe81
05-17-2012, 12:53 AM
I agree loss was on him bit wr were never winning this series regardless

DazedAndConfused
05-17-2012, 01:00 AM
Even if we advanced past OKC, I don't see this Laker team having the offensive firepower to beat the Spurs.

Mike Brown cannot coach offense, and this is abundantly clear.

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 01:05 AM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/551248_444397862255410_367810133247517_1539979_112 9577703_n.jpg

DMC
05-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Lakers will win this series.

DMC
05-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Kobe not blaming teammates this time, but notice he didn't blame himself either. That's the mark of a great player.

Nathan89
05-17-2012, 01:11 AM
To be fair to Kobe he turned the ball over while attempting to pass the ball. It's hard to do things right the first time. People need practice. I'm sure you remember falling on the bike a few times before you were able to stay up. This is no different imho. Give him a break.

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 01:14 AM
To be fair to Kobe he turned the ball over while attempting to pass the ball. It's hard to do things right the first time. People need practice. I'm sure you remember falling on the bike a few times before you were able to stay up. This is no different imho. Give him a break.

That's a bad effort for a first time trying to post something sensible. Go and read your books again, then come back and try later.

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2012, 01:40 AM
last 2min of the 4quarter, every laker possession was in kobes hand, what did he do? chucks....lol

heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gITGdTfVP3E

ElNono
05-17-2012, 02:22 AM
sup jeff

Spur_Fanatic
05-17-2012, 03:29 AM
Lakers still in 6.

Lakers will go big in front of their crows, win Game 3 easy by +15.
Then they'll get Game 4 thx to he refs, but a win is a win. That will kill the Thunder spirit.

No jinx intended. I want a Spurs-Lakers Final. Thunder could be scary.

DMC
05-17-2012, 08:50 AM
lol Mott trying to give LA the game, standing right in front of Kobe, making the wrong call. If there were more than 2 minutes left, it wouldn't have been reviewed.

There were so many blatantly wrong calls made in that game.

DMC
05-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Lakers still in 6.

Lakers will go big in front of their crows, win Game 3 easy by +15.
Then they'll get Game 4 thx to he refs, but a win is a win. That will kill the Thunder spirit.

No jinx intended. I want a Spurs-Lakers Final. Thunder could be scary.
They have crows?

Michael Jordan.
05-17-2012, 08:56 AM
He put us in a position to win and also lost the game at the same time. He's human, he fucked up, and this will probably cost the Lakers the series.

I do not think the Lakers as constructed are contenders. There offense is simply too pathetic, 75 pts isn't going to get it done period. Hope they don't get swept like DALLAS and at least put up a fight on Friday.
Do you think the comparisons should go away now?

cheguevara
05-17-2012, 08:59 AM
kobe just trying to make Lebron feel better about himself.

ambchang
05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
The Thunder shot horribly last night, and still won the game. Granted, it was at home, and it really took a massive blunder from the greatest player of all time, and an unlikely poor shooting game from him. But the OKC Thunder are in a pretty good position to win this in 5 games or less if they can tempt the GOAT to play like a goat.

Rummpd
05-17-2012, 10:16 AM
NO surprise here the most over-hyped supposed clutch player/"near" [in reality not even close] GOAT of all time exposed again and TNT and ESPN seemingly cannot believe it:

Read and learn about how the stats simply do not back up Bryant as either clutch or as a closer except in his own mind and BSPN's fawning adoration of Mr 18 (his paltry alltime PER ranking)

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...in-crunch-time

ESPN Stats & Information's Alok Pattani dug through 15 years of NBA data (see table below) -- Bryant's entire career, regular season and playoffs -- and found that Bryant has attempted 115 shots in the final 24 seconds of a game in which the Lakers were tied or trailed by two or fewer points. He connected on 36, and missed 79 times.

One shot for all the cookies. And the NBA is nearly unanimous that this is the guy to take it, even though he has more than twice as many misses as makes?

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/feature...ame/index.html

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/38519/kobe-has-not-been-clutch-this-season

Face it the reality is there is no more misnomer or false legacy in sports than the absolute BSPN/TNT and at times SI fallacy that Bryant over an extended time has been clutch or has been one of the best closers ever. In reality you want the Mamba shooting last as his venom is weak compared to the true greats.

Rummpd
05-17-2012, 10:20 AM

He fails more than 2 out of 3 times the truth NEEDS to come out!

Sportcamper
05-17-2012, 10:21 AM
To be fair to Kobe he turned the ball over while attempting to pass the ball. It's hard to do things right the first time. .

I don't care who you are, thats a darn funny post right there...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS41jvdwPRJ4Tbct9M4yi7UiURpAwv4B-r_ijmBrzz-d9dDQ5aS

Rummpd
05-17-2012, 10:27 AM
I don't care who you are, thats a darn funny post right there...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS41jvdwPRJ4Tbct9M4yi7UiURpAwv4B-r_ijmBrzz-d9dDQ5aS

This = when you read that closely that should be in consideration for a top ten retort of all time!

Venti Quattro
05-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Compare that with a vBookie smack talk. :lmao

resistanze
05-17-2012, 10:35 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
05-17-2012, 10:38 AM

This is hilarious

Findog
05-17-2012, 10:48 AM

Clutch isn't just being able to hit the last-second shot to win a game. If it were, Carmelo Anthony or Vince Carter would be considered the most clutch players in the league. Clutch is also the guy who with five minutes left in a tie game, just takes over and dominates, possession after possession. THAT is clutch as well.

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2012, 11:20 AM
whoever says lakers in 6 or 7

we all know the rapist is just extending games just to chase jordans playoff scoring record...

Killakobe81
05-17-2012, 12:34 PM

Oh the truth was on display for the world last night. But he is clutch at times he wasnt last night ... Kobe is like Brady. Both were clutch both need good support to do so, but the last few times they were in big games they lost a bit of shine on their clutch reps ...

Jordan is more like Joe Montana

Lebron is Tony romo ... just teasing.

Rummpd
05-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Clutch isn't just being able to hit the last-second shot to win a game. If it were, Carmelo Anthony or Vince Carter would be considered the most clutch players in the league. Clutch is also the guy who with five minutes left in a tie game, just takes over and dominates, possession after possession. THAT is clutch as well.

He dominates alright, a thing called the basketball cause once in his paws it is only going up as a shot not to anyone else in clutch time - by the way the stats also do not back Kobe as the most effective or best in the last 5 minutes - sure he has won a lot of games shooting a lot the law of averages favors the gunner do so over and over again.