PDA

View Full Version : 4th big???

Gagnrath
05-17-2012, 10:56 AM
We know we will see Duncan, We will see Diaw, Splitter is going to play as well. Now my question is who big number 3 is? Do we see more of Blair or more of Bonner? Was anyone else hoping this was the year that the red rocket flew in May and vindicated himself by stepping up and burying a decent % of 3 pointers while playing adequate defense?

coyotes_geek
05-17-2012, 11:15 AM
With the Clippers being so crappy at defending the 3pt line, it's going to be Bonner.

As offensively challenged as the Clipper bigs not named Blake Griffin are, Bonner's defense isn't a concern.

Mel_13
05-17-2012, 11:21 AM
We know we will see Duncan, We will see Diaw, Splitter is going to play as well. Now my question is who big number 3 is? Do we see more of Blair or more of Bonner? Was anyone else hoping this was the year that the red rocket flew in May and vindicated himself by stepping up and burying a decent % of 3 pointers while playing adequate defense?

Bonner has been the 4th big since the playoffs started. Nothing has happened to change that.

coyotes_geek
05-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Bonner has been the 5th big since the playoffs started. Nothing has happened to change that.

How do you figure? The only game so far that Blair played more minutes than Bonner was Game 2 versus the Jazz, i.e. the one that had 3 quarters of garbage time.

Mel_13
05-17-2012, 11:34 AM
How do you figure? The only game so far that Blair played more minutes than Bonner was Game 2 versus the Jazz, i.e. the one that had 3 quarters of garbage time.

Mistake. I had it right and edited my post because I thought I had typed Blair was the 4th big.

Will edit again.

coyotes_geek
05-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Gotcha.

Mel_13
05-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Gotcha.

Thanks for catching that.