PDA

View Full Version : Birthers may have been right.

Yonivore
05-17-2012, 01:39 PM
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii)

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
One would assume Obama had the opportunity to proof the copy before his agent published the pamphlet.

Can't wait to hear this explanation.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 01:43 PM
yoni is a cracker for birtherism.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
And the explanation was in the article you didn't read.

TeyshaBlue
05-17-2012, 02:03 PM
http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

z0sa
05-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Can we give this shit up already?

greyforest
05-17-2012, 02:07 PM
the truth of the matter is no one's ever going to figure out where obama was born, nor does it matter because he was vetted for presidency and voted in to that office

George Gervin's Afro
05-17-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm still waiting for the Iraqi documents to be translated so we can find those wmds

fraga
05-17-2012, 02:29 PM
http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

boutons_deux
05-17-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm still waiting for the Iraqi documents to be translated so we can find those wmds

dammit, they're all in Syria

clambake
05-17-2012, 02:59 PM
you gotta stop teasing darrin like this.

DarrinS
05-17-2012, 03:11 PM
you gotta stop teasing darrin like this.

You and RG need to stop misrepresenting me.

Winehole23
05-17-2012, 03:25 PM
no longer a valid question, in your opinion?

Wild Cobra
05-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Why?

Both sides play at dirty politics. You expect the right to be nice while the left continues to play dirty?

TeyshaBlue
05-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Why?

Both sides play at dirty politics. You expect the right to be nice while the left continues to play dirty?

"They did it first!" was hardly a compelling defense in the 2nd grade. It hasn't grown in effectiveness over the years.:rolleyes

z0sa
05-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Why?

This isn't dirty politics. It's mere ignorance with a dose of stupidity.

clambake
05-17-2012, 03:38 PM
"They did it first!" was hardly a compelling defense in the 2nd grade. It hasn't grown in effectiveness over the years.:rolleyes

be nice. maybe he's not in the 2nd grade yet.

TeyshaBlue
Willful ignorance with buckets of stupidity.

Blake
Why?

you just continue to play stupid

z0sa
05-17-2012, 03:42 PM

:lol

DarrinS
05-17-2012, 03:50 PM
no longer a valid question, in your opinion?

I have never been a birther.

clambake
05-17-2012, 03:51 PM
I have never been a birther.

Wild Cobra
05-17-2012, 03:53 PM
you just continue to play stupid

Yes, I "play stupid" at times to make a point. At least I'm not actually stupid, like you.

Blake
05-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Yes, I "play stupid" at times to make a point. At least I'm not actually stupid, like you.

What point are you making by playing stupid in this thread?

Wild Cobra
05-17-2012, 04:10 PM
What point are you making by playing stupid in this thread?
I didn't say i was playing stupid here, did I?

I was just giving a general response to your stupid accusation.

Must you continue? Must you always make thing personal about me?

I wish you faggots would stop obsessing over me.

DarrinS
05-17-2012, 04:13 PM

:flipoff

TeyshaBlue
05-17-2012, 04:14 PM
:flipoff

I love that emoticon.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Birthers are sensitive about being called birthers.

Blake
05-17-2012, 04:31 PM
I didn't say i was playing stupid here, did I?

I didn't really think you were playing.

Thanks for confirming your stupidity in this thread is authentic.

boutons_deux
05-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Here's another Pussy Eater favorite, and a right-wing billionaire trying to resurrect it

Billionaire tied to Wright ad blitz a rising force

Obama's 2008 rival, Sen. John McCain, mostly steered clear of the topic and aides to Mitt Romney quickly repudiated the tactic on Thursday, leading Ricketts to torpedo the plan.

http://mobile.sfgate.com/sfchron/db_41687/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Dev5kxiS&full=true#display

DarrinS
05-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Here's another Pussy Eater favorite, and a right-wing billionaire trying to resurrect it

Billionaire tied to Wright ad blitz a rising force

Obama's 2008 rival, Sen. John McCain, mostly steered clear of the topic and aides to Mitt Romney quickly repudiated the tactic on Thursday, leading Ricketts to torpedo the plan.

http://mobile.sfgate.com/sfchron/db_41687/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Dev5kxiS&full=true#display

Man, that was random

boutons_deux
05-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Hadn't heard about J Wright for 4 years.

boutons_deux
05-17-2012, 04:58 PM
pissy eater has a lot random rat shit topics

TeyshaBlue
05-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Ok. That's just weird.

DarrinS
05-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Birthers are sensitive about being called birthers.

most people are sensitive to being lied about

TheSkeptic
05-17-2012, 05:39 PM
So many topics to disagree with Obama on and this is what they come up with? :bang

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2012, 05:43 PM
I didn't really think you were playing.

leemajors
05-17-2012, 05:58 PM

:tu

Yonivore
05-17-2012, 06:27 PM
They ran the bio from 1992 to 2007.

Romney cut some kids hair, in high school, 48 years ago.

One, if true, disqualifies Obama from holding the office of President. Why is the other important?

Blake
05-17-2012, 06:29 PM

One, if true, disqualifies Obama from holding the office of President. Why is the other important?

You didn't read the entire article you posted.

MannyIsGod
05-17-2012, 06:30 PM

WC decided to get out before the indoctrination got that far.

Yonivore
05-17-2012, 06:33 PM
You didn't read the entire article you posted.
What salient factoid was missed?

Were they the literary agent for Barack Obama at the time the brochure was produced?

Was the brochure published at the time claimed?

Does the Obama biography, in the brochure, claim he was born in Kenya?

Blake
05-17-2012, 06:36 PM
What salient factoid was missed?

Were they the literary agent for Barack Obama at the time the brochure was produced?

Was the brochure published at the time claimed?

Does the Obama biography, in the brochure, claim he was born in Kenya?

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

You suck

MannyIsGod
05-17-2012, 06:39 PM

Wild Cobra
05-17-2012, 06:39 PM
I can just see it now being in commercials before the November elections. I wonder what impact it will have with voters?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2012, 06:40 PM
Yonivore... nevermind

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 07:02 PM
What salient factoid was missed?:rollin

Fabbs
05-17-2012, 07:32 PM
I can just see it now being in commercials before the November elections. I wonder what impact it will have with voters?
Since the number of voters not born in the U.S. has steadily risen I'm not sure Bubba Repug Strategist wants to keep harping on this.

Seems like rigged voting machines would be the way to go again. :toast

Yonivore
05-17-2012, 08:03 PM
You suck

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
I think he has some 'splainin' to do.

And, there is other evidence that contradicts the authenticity of the Birth Certificate the White House posted in .pdf.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I think he has some 'splainin' to do.Nah.

And, there is other evidence that contradicts the authenticity of the Birth Certificate the White House posted in .pdf.What evidence is that, cracker birther?

fraga
05-17-2012, 08:22 PM
I think he has some 'splainin' to do.

And, there is other evidence that contradicts the authenticity of the Birth Certificate the White House posted in .pdf.

OMG give up on the .pdf bullshit...that's already been explained by an Illustrator expert ON FOX NEWS...good god...

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2012, 08:32 PM

The people that would agree with it already think it and for the rest of us trying the tactic again is doubtful to get votes. Quite the contrary.

That's why the guys who are actually running for president distance themselves from it. They, unlike you, are not willfully ignorant MRs.

MannyIsGod
05-17-2012, 08:45 PM
:lmao Yoni doubling down on birther stupidity. Don't know why he talked about the Birthers in the OP as if they were different considering he's obviously one of them.

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Let's look at the truth, instead of trying to dismiss the opposition as "birthers" or blinded Obama supporters, which is simply an ad hominem attack.

If Obama was born in Kenya, he was born in Kenya. If he wasn't, he wasn't. Let's look at the facts instead of trying to discredit the opposition.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Let's look at the truth, instead of trying to dismiss the opposition as "birthers" or blinded Obama supporters, which is simply an ad hominem attack.

If Obama was born in Kenya, he was born in Kenya. If he wasn't, he wasn't. Let's look at the facts instead of trying to discredit the opposition.He wasn't born in Kenya.

Fact.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 09:30 PM
^:lmao

ain't no secret the kenyan nigga scammed us all tbh, you all just too dumb to realize it tbhWhat is your evidence of this?

TheSkeptic
05-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Even if he was born in Kenya doesn't his mother give him US citizenship?

Wild Cobra
05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Since the number of voters not born in the U.S. has steadily risen I'm not sure Bubba Repug Strategist wants to keep harping on this.

Seems like rigged voting machines would be the way to go again. :toast
Yep.

Kerry would have won Ohio if they had enough more electronic voting machines in 2004.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2012, 11:46 PM
in order to be eligible for president of the United States you have to be born in the United States per the constitution.Wrong.

Winehole23
05-17-2012, 11:54 PM
John McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at Coco Solo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_Solo) Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal_Zone), to naval officer John S. McCain, Jr. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._McCain,_Jr.) (1911–1981) and Roberta (Wright) McCain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_McCain) (b. 1912).[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain#cite_note-timberg-bio-ch1-1) At that time, the Panama Canal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal) was under U.S. control.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain#cite_note-2)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

mavs>spurs
05-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Wrong.

and just how the hell do you figure?

TheSkeptic
05-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Well that answers that I guess. Does it even matter though? I thought they produced a long form birth certificate stating he was born in Hawaii.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-18-2012, 12:21 AM
This is not hard people

The President must be a natural born citizen of the United States or a citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, at least 35 years old and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

Point to me where it says you have to be born in the US. If you say naturalized, you are wrong.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2012, 12:33 AM
and just how the hell do you figure?Winehole just showed you.

Also the Supreme Court and Congress.

mavs>spurs
05-18-2012, 12:45 AM
what the hell is a natural born citizen then?

mavs>spurs
05-18-2012, 12:46 AM
must be a natural born citizen of the United States

OR

a citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution.

I don't think the 2nd one applies seeing how no one is alive anymore who was around at the time of the adoption of the Constitution.

ElNono
05-18-2012, 12:47 AM
This shit again?

ChumpDumper
05-18-2012, 12:57 AM
I don't thinkFortunately, other people have.

mavs>spurs
05-18-2012, 12:19 PM

Oh, Gee!!
05-18-2012, 12:23 PM
what the hell is a natural born citizen then?

what about c-section births?

RandomGuy
05-18-2012, 02:16 PM
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii)

One would assume Obama had the opportunity to proof the copy before his agent published the pamphlet.

Can't wait to hear this explanation.

You can't wait to read the explanation in the article you posted? (it's in there)

Yonivore
05-18-2012, 03:12 PM
You can't wait to read the explanation in the article you posted? (it's in there)

Where'd they get the idea Obama was born in Kenya?

I know they're claiming it was a mistake but a mistake means you make a typo, get a date wrong, misspell the author's name, or some other fact.

I know you're not interested but, that literary agent's submission policies have been posted online already and, according to the rules in 1991, the AUTHOR wrote and submitted their own biography in third person.

Other literary agents and authors have already ridiculed this "mistake" explanation as being ludicrous to anyone familiar with how such pamphlets are derived.

Also, the biography was reproduced for as long as Obama was represented by them for whatever project warranted -- not once was the biography corrected nor is there any indication Obama asked for a correction.

I would think a press curious enough to run the Seamus saga for days and to try and make a case for Romney being a bully out of an 48-year old incident would be similarly curious about something this, well, curious.

Either Obama was born in Kenya -- as is claimed in a biography he submitted -- or he's a pathological liar that claimed he was born in Kenya for some reason that suited him at the time.

z0sa
05-18-2012, 03:14 PM

The birth certificate has been confirmed. Random editor can say anything he wants - we already know the facts.

As for Mitt Romney bashing, that is a little closer to the dirty politics side. A little.

Yonivore
05-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Here's a theory:

The Mystery of the Kenyan Birth (http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/05/18/the-mystery-of-the-kenyan-birth/?singlepage=true)

It pretty much asks the same question; "...why did Obama’s agents think he was born in Kenya?"

clambake
05-18-2012, 03:23 PM
nice bubba website.

Blake
05-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Either Obama was born in Kenya -- as is claimed in a biography he submitted -- or he's a pathological liar that claimed he was born in Kenya for some reason that suited him at the time.

When exactly has Obama claimed he was born in Kenya?

You are pathologically disingenuous

Yonivore
05-18-2012, 03:29 PM
When exactly has Obama claimed he was born in Kenya?
For 17 years in the bio published by his literary agent.

You are pathologically disingenuous
No. But, in any case, I'm not President of the United States.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Here's a theory:Fuck that.

What is your theory?

I fully expect you to employ all the stalling tactics of Nbadan and other truthers.

Blake
05-18-2012, 03:45 PM
No.

Yes you are.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-kenya-obamas-literary-agent-misidentified-birthplace-1991/story?id=16372566

You suck again

George Gervin's Afro
05-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Where'd they get the idea Obama was born in Kenya?

I know they're claiming it was a mistake but a mistake means you make a typo, get a date wrong, misspell the author's name, or some other fact.

I know you're not interested but, that literary agent's submission policies have been posted online already and, according to the rules in 1991, the AUTHOR wrote and submitted their own biography in third person.

Other literary agents and authors have already ridiculed this "mistake" explanation as being ludicrous to anyone familiar with how such pamphlets are derived.

Also, the biography was reproduced for as long as Obama was represented by them for whatever project warranted -- not once was the biography corrected nor is there any indication Obama asked for a correction.

I would think a press curious enough to run the Seamus saga for days and to try and make a case for Romney being a bully out of an 48-year old incident would be similarly curious about something this, well, curious.

Thye admitted it was a mistake... they have clearly stated it was a mistake.. but you assign motives and make things up as you go along so it's not surprising that you are ignoring the admission..

RandomGuy
05-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Fuck that.

What is your theory[, Yonivore]?

I fully expect you to employ all the stalling tactics of Nbadan and other truthers.

Here is a theory:

He doesn't really believe this bullshit for a second, and is merely cynically implying this, to give ammunition to people he probably considers "useful idiots".

Yonivore's probable motivation is just about anything he posts is to create an atmophere hostile and poisonous to those he regards as harmful to America, i.e. liberals and Democrats.

He generally believes that the majority of people on the other end of the political spectrum from him are moronic scumbags, and out to inadvertently or even actively destroy the country.

To fight this, he counters his perception of that belief system "by any means necessary".

This includes, but is not limited to threads just like this that are cynical attempts to manipulate others, in a manner not unlike your average sociopath.

That is just a theory.

Notice I didn't say it was my theory.

Wild Cobra
05-18-2012, 07:50 PM
My God. Why can't you guys accept that Obama lied? It's not like he's the first president to ever lie.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2012, 08:26 PM
My God. Why can't you guys accept that Obama lied? It's not like he's the first president to ever lie.There's no proof he lied about this.

Poptech
05-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Hundreds of WMDs were found in Iraq,

Botulinum bacteria found in Iraq (http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/04/1064988441863.html) (The Age, Australia, October 4, 2003)
IAEA confirms yellowcake found in Rotterdam likely from Iraq (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-01-16-netherlands_x.htm) (USA Today, January 16, 2004)
Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Separately in Iraq (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html) (Fox News, May 17, 2004)
Tests Confirm Sarin in Iraqi Artillery Shell (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120268,00.html) (Fox News, May 19, 2004)
U.N. experts find 20 banned Iraqi engines in Jordan (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-06-09-iraqi-missiles_x.htm) (USA Today, June 9, 2004)
Iraqi WMD Components Found in Rotterdam Scrapyard (http://archives.hawaiireporter.com/story.aspx?922dae96-ab73-424c-b13e-24e05039ce9f) (Hawaii Reporter, June 18, 2004)
Polish Troops Find Sarin Warheads (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-07-01-poland-iraq-sarin_x.htm) (USA Today, July 1, 2004)
U.S. removed nuclear material from Iraq (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/07/iraq.nuclear/) (CNN, July 7, 2004)
US reveals Iraq nuclear operation (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3872201.stm) (BBC, July 7, 2004)
Iraqi Chemical Stash Uncovered (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/13/AR2005081300530.html) (The Washington Post, August 15, 2005)
Hundreds of WMDs Discovered in Iraq (http://www.wnd.com/2006/06/36714/) (WND, June 21, 2006)
Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says (http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=15918) (U.S. Department of Defense, June 29, 2006)

xrayzebra
05-18-2012, 09:39 PM
AP Report

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

nh-obama.jpg (12114 bytes)
Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."

—AP

Damn funny how all this stuff is showing up now. But who gives a crap,
just get him out of office.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-18-2012, 10:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134625,00.html

That they found a shell with traces or shit in other countries is besides the point. The stockpiles that were claimed to have existed didn't and had been gotten rid of following the initial Iraq-US conflict.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Damn funny how all this stuff is showing up now. But who gives a crap,
just get him out of office.

Showing up now? Whats the date on your article? Like this hasn't all been hashed out before.

Poptech
05-18-2012, 10:08 PM
That they found a shell with traces or shit in other countries is besides the point. The stockpiles that were claimed to have existed didn't and had been gotten rid of following the initial Iraq-US conflict.
No they found over 500 WMD munitions in Iraq,

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says (http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=15918) (U.S. Department of Defense, June 29, 2006)

It is an irrefutable fact that WMDs were found in Iraq.

Are you an Iraq WMD denialist?

ChumpDumper
05-18-2012, 10:49 PM
When we didn’t find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction.

Poptech
05-18-2012, 10:51 PM
It is an irrefutable fact that WMDs were found in Iraq,

Are you an Iraq WMD denialist Chump?

ChumpDumper
05-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Bush said we didn't find any.

Why would he lie?

I know why you would lie....

Drugs.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-18-2012, 10:57 PM
From the loons own link

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2012, 10:59 PM
:lol Saddam didn't even know where these duds were.
I do believe the former regime did a very poor job of accountability of munitions

Poptech
05-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Nice cherry picking,

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.

The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.

"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.

The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.

The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.

"Mustard is a blister agent (that) actually produces burning of any area (where) an individual may come in contact with the agent," he said. It also is potentially fatal if it gets into a person's lungs.

[...]

...the agent remaining in the weapons would be very valuable to terrorists and insurgents, Maples said. "We're talking chemical agents here that could be packaged in a different format and have a great effect," he said, referencing the sarin-gas attack on a Japanese subway in the mid-1990s.

This is true even considering any degradation of the chemical agents that may have occurred, Chu said. It's not known exactly how sarin breaks down, but no matter how degraded the agent is, it's still toxic.

"Regardless of (how much material in the weapon is actually chemical agent), any remaining agent is toxic," he said. "Anything above zero (percent agent) would prove to be toxic, and if you were exposed to it long enough, lethal."

Though about 500 chemical weapons - the exact number has not been released publicly - have been found, Maples said he doesn't believe Iraq is a "WMD-free zone."

"I do believe the former regime did a very poor job of accountability of munitions, and certainly did not document the destruction of munitions," he said. "The recovery program goes on, and I do not believe we have found all the weapons."
Are you volunteering to test their lethality? Maybe we should give then to children to play with as they are obviously harmless?

Are you an Iraq WMD denialist?

Poptech
05-18-2012, 11:28 PM

Why would he lie?
Were WMDs found in Iraq?

spursncowboys
05-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Hundreds of WMDs were found in Iraq,

Botulinum bacteria found in Iraq (http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/04/1064988441863.html) (The Age, Australia, October 4, 2003)
IAEA confirms yellowcake found in Rotterdam likely from Iraq (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-01-16-netherlands_x.htm) (USA Today, January 16, 2004)
Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Separately in Iraq (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html) (Fox News, May 17, 2004)
Tests Confirm Sarin in Iraqi Artillery Shell (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120268,00.html) (Fox News, May 19, 2004)
U.N. experts find 20 banned Iraqi engines in Jordan (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-06-09-iraqi-missiles_x.htm) (USA Today, June 9, 2004)
Iraqi WMD Components Found in Rotterdam Scrapyard (http://archives.hawaiireporter.com/story.aspx?922dae96-ab73-424c-b13e-24e05039ce9f) (Hawaii Reporter, June 18, 2004)
Polish Troops Find Sarin Warheads (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-07-01-poland-iraq-sarin_x.htm) (USA Today, July 1, 2004)
U.S. removed nuclear material from Iraq (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/07/iraq.nuclear/) (CNN, July 7, 2004)
US reveals Iraq nuclear operation (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3872201.stm) (BBC, July 7, 2004)
Iraqi Chemical Stash Uncovered (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/13/AR2005081300530.html) (The Washington Post, August 15, 2005)
Hundreds of WMDs Discovered in Iraq (http://www.wnd.com/2006/06/36714/) (WND, June 21, 2006)
Wow he really did the "where are WMD's"? LMAO

In 2012?

spursncowboys
05-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Who's the first one that's going to zing someone with "Nixon lied..."

FuzzyLumpkins
05-19-2012, 12:01 AM
If anyone has been paying attention in the other thread about the disorder that Poptech claims to have. This is another example of failing to understand the concept of degrees or nuance. It meets his definition so therefor it is absolute and irrefutable in his broken mind.

spursncowboys
05-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Fuzzy: meanwhile you are still off topic. Does that meet your etiquette standard?

Poptech
05-19-2012, 12:12 AM
This is another example of failing to understand the concept of degrees or nuance. It meets his definition so therefor it is absolute and irrefutable in his broken mind.
I understand degrees and nuance very well. I also understand the lies about no WMDs being found in Iraq, those comments are not "nuanced".

Were WMDs found in Iraq?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-19-2012, 12:13 AM
Fuzzy: meanwhile you are still off topic. Does that meet your etiquette standard?

Sure but starting redundant threads does not. Birthing threads bore me. Sorry about that.

spursncowboys
05-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Sure but starting redundant threads does not. Birthing threads bore me. Sorry about that.

So if you don't find a discussion interesting, you try to end discussion? Interesting.

mavs>spurs
05-19-2012, 12:44 AM
you guys like chump who support the govt story hands down no questions asked are disgusting sycophants

":cry if there isn't any proof on the official govts website or in the govt controlled media then it just can't be true :cry"

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 12:49 AM
you guys like chump who support the govt story hands down no questions asked are disgusting sycophants

":cry if there isn't any proof on the official govts website or in the govt controlled media then it just can't be true :cry"What are you whining about now?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-19-2012, 12:53 AM
So if you don't find a discussion interesting, you try to end discussion? Interesting.

No it means that I will talk about something else. Me talking about WMD does not stop you from talking about the same birther stuff that's been rehashed ever since Obama announced his candidacy.

My thoughts should not dictate what you can or cannot talk about. Or at least I am not trying to make that so.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 12:54 AM
Were WMDs found in Iraq?Nope.
When we didn’t find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction.A bunch of expired duds were found.

Poptech
05-19-2012, 01:13 AM
Nope.

A bunch of expired duds were found.
That is a lie,

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 01:56 AM
Poptech.

What we found is technically WMD, but it isn't we we were looking for. Since I like things in context, here is the interview:

3Q8JwsuLD_E

This link jumps to the question and his answer in that interview on the WMD:

WMD qustion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8JwsuLD_E&t=17m04s)

mavs>spurs
05-19-2012, 01:58 AM
What are you whining about now?

It's just fitting that you'd fight so hard for the notion that Obama was born in Hawaii whenever then man reeks of shadiness and also his actions

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 03:35 AM
It's just fitting that you'd fight so hard for the notion that Obama was born in Hawaii whenever then man reeks of shadiness and also his actionsIt's fitting that you would whine about nothing and have nothing to back it up.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 03:36 AM
That is a lie,

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says (http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=15918) (U.S. Department of Defense, June 29, 2006)The official said it was a bunch of expired duds.

Thanks for repeating it for me.

Poptech
05-19-2012, 05:17 AM
The official said it was a bunch of expired duds.

Quote and cite where it said they were duds and no longer dangerous.

Poptech
05-19-2012, 05:28 AM
What we found is technically WMD, but it isn't we we were looking for.
No it is not "technically" it is 100% irrefutable that WMDs were found. I am fully aware of what Bush wanted to find in shiny new cases stamped "IRAQ WMDS manufactured 2002". Instead over 500 still-lethal WMD munitions were found from older stockpiles. These are not children's toys. The idiots on these boards joke about them as if they are harmless, why don't they volunteer to test their lethality? How about having their children play with the "duds"?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-19-2012, 05:36 AM
Its already been quoted. Read the quoted portions of the article and see if you can figure it out. Look for words or phrases that fit the definition of dud.

Poptech
05-19-2012, 05:37 AM
Its already been quoted. Read the quoted portions of the article and see if you can figure it out. Look for words or phrases that fit the definition of dud.
No it has not been quoted retard. Try learning how to read in full context and not cherry pick.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote and cite where it said they were duds and no longer dangerous.Quit lying about what I said, druggie.

You just lied, the evidence is irrefutable.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 06:10 AM
No it is not "technically" it is 100% irrefutable that WMDs were found. I am fully aware of what Bush wanted to find in shiny new cases stamped "IRAQ WMDS manufactured 2002". Instead over 500 still-lethal WMD munitions were found from older stockpiles. These are not children's toys. The idiots on these boards joke about them as if they are harmless, why don't they volunteer to test their lethality? How about having their children play with the "duds"?
This is true. Saddam still had some WMD that we found. It's not what was being sought after. Like I said, technically he still had it. It is still very possible the good stuff was hidden well, or moved to Syria.

We all need to accept the fact that they didn't find the more serious stuff.

Don't bother trying to budge the morons from their angle. It's just a waste of time. Some of us tried over and over in the past.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 06:14 AM
The official said it was a bunch of expired duds.

Expired does not mean safe. It's still usable WMD. Just not as originally packaged.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 06:15 AM

Why would he lie?

I know why you would lie....

Drugs.
He never said any such think. Stop twisting the truth.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 06:27 AM
He never said any such think. Stop twisting the truth.
When we didn’t find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction.
'No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons', he writes in the book. 'I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326259/George-W-Bush-hits-Kanye-Wests-race-slur.html#ixzz1vJWv8xbP

FuzzyLumpkins
05-19-2012, 07:07 AM
When I call you a loon or crazy or the like, its because of your admission that you have a axis 1 mental disorder. You can try and call me retarded but I do not meet that definition. If anything is retarded it would be you if you are indeed correct in your self diagnosis. If you indeed have aspergers that means your brain did not develop to be able to discern things like nuance, emotional cues and the like. It is a autism spectrum disorder.

As I said before a self admitted axis 1 disorder sufferer really shouldn't throw out insults such as retarded because that means that your brain did not develop normally and you lack the cognitive abilities that typical humans enjoy ie you are retarded. You like talking about definitions. Well that is the irrefutable definition according to the DSM.

Creepn
05-19-2012, 08:14 AM
I don't understand how Wild Cobra and Poptech is refusing a statement that came straight from the horse's mouth.

leemajors
05-19-2012, 10:31 AM
But is it ever right to go to war over sandwiches?

The Earl of Sandwich probably thinks so.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't understand how Wild Cobra and Poptech is refusing a statement that came straight from the horse's mouth.
Technicalities. Remember also, he answered to a question in the context of a passage out of his book. He probably didn't correct her.

They had nonfluctuating, but deadly WMD. The components could still be used. it was technically still WMD. There is no denying this.

They didn't find the "type" they were looking for. Everyone knows that.

We all know president Bush "misspeaks" on occasion. This is a silly thing to disagree with.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Technicalities. Remember also, he answered to a question in the context of a passage out of his book. He probably didn't correct her.

They had nonfluctuating, but deadly WMD. The components could still be used. it was technically still WMD. There is no denying this.

They didn't find the "type" they were looking for. Everyone knows that.

We all know president Bush "misspeaks" on occasion. This is a silly thing to disagree with.I quoted the book, idiot.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 11:22 AM
I quoted the book, idiot.
In full context?

No you didn't...

Liar...

You quoted a journalists who cherry picked out of the book.

I'll bet the context of the book mentions WMD that they did find, but wasn't what the were looking for.

Remember, they were focusing on active WMD.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 11:24 AM
No, I quoted the book.

I'm not going to quote the entire book because I don't have to.

Quit lying.

lol focusing

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 11:28 AM
No, I quoted the book.

I'm not going to quote the entire book because I don't have to.

Quit lying.

lol focusing
Bye Chumpie.

I should have never got into this. I don't care if you care about the truth of not. What was found was extensively reported on.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Bye Chumpie.

I should have never got into this.Right, because you got caught lying again.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Right, because you got caught lying again.
No, because you are a relentless bullshit artist and relentless ass. i don't think anyone is more competent at being as ass in these forums than you. I'm pretty sure you hold first place there.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 11:47 AM
No, because you are a relentless bullshit artist and relentless ass. i don't think anyone is more competent at being as ass in these forums than you. I'm pretty sure you hold first place there.I quoted the book.

You lied.

Poptech
05-20-2012, 06:56 AM
No, I quoted the book.
Yes, I am well aware that recently manufactured WMDs were not found this does not change the irrefutable fact that lethal WMDs were still found,

Tests on an artillery shell that blew up in Iraq on Saturday confirm that it did contain an estimated three or four liters of the deadly nerve agent sarin [...]

...two U.S. soldiers were treated for minor exposure to the nerve agent.

[...]

The soldiers displayed "classic" symptoms of sarin exposure, most notably dilated pupils and nausea, officials said. [...]

The munition found was a binary chemical shell, meaning it featured two chambers, each containing separate chemical compounds. Upon impact with the ground after the shell is fired, the barrier between the chambers is broken, the chemicals mix and sarin is created and dispersed.

Intelligence officials stressed that the compounds did not mix effectively on Saturday. Due to the detonation, burn-off and resulting spillage

National Ground Intelligence Center Report: Iraqi Chemical Munitions (http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/dni/dni_ltr_wmd_21jun06.pdf) (PDF) (NGIC, June 21, 2006)

- Since 2003 Coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent.

- Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq’s pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist.

- Pre-Gulf War Iraqi chemical weapons could be sold on the black market. Use of these weapons by terrorists or insurgent groups would have implications for Coalition forces in Iraq. The possibility of use outside Iraq cannot be ruled out.

- The most likely munitions remaining are sarin and mustard-filled projectiles.

- The purity of the agent inside the munitions depends on many factors, including the manufacturing process, potential additives, and environmental storage conditions. While agents degrade over time, chemical warfare agents remain hazardous and potentially lethal.

- It has been reported in open press that insurgents and Iraqi groups desire to acquire and use chemical weapons.

Poptech
05-20-2012, 07:18 AM
More than 500 WMD Found in IRAQ Since 2003 (http://www.mrc.org/node/3154) (MRC, June 23, 2006)

"They are weapons of mass destruction. They are harmful to human beings. And they have been found."

- Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, 2006

ChumpDumper
05-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Wow.

Degraded duds.

Not even Bush is going to lie about them like you are. That is irrefutable evidence you are mentally ill.

lol harmful duds

lol dilated pupils

spursncowboys
05-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Good job trolls. You turned an Obama mistake into an almost decade old discussion on WMD's in Iraq.

The only way this trolling could be one-upped is if Hitler gets brought up.

jack sommerset
05-20-2012, 11:17 AM
In other news water is wet. God bless

ChumpDumper
05-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Good job trolls. You turned an Obama mistake into an almost decade old discussion on WMD's in Iraq.Sorry, your topic redundantly sucked.

The only way this trolling could be one-upped is if Hitler gets brought up.You just brought him up.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-20-2012, 01:49 PM
I prefer Attila myself.

spursncowboys
05-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Sorry, your topic redundantly sucked.

You just brought him up. Since this is all you do, all subjects must suck.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Since this is all you do, all subjects must suck.Not at all. It just so happens pretty much every thread you start is horrible. Don't get butthurt about it -- raise your game.

George Gervin's Afro
05-20-2012, 05:31 PM
So the degraded 'wmds' (that we provided in the 80's) were dangerous because they were old and unstable..that's what you guys are hanging your hat own to prove wmds existed ? What happened to the bio mobile weapon labs.. dubya showed us pictures!

spursncowboys
05-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Not at all. It just so happens pretty much every thread you start is horrible. Don't get butthurt about it -- raise your game.
to your stature?

Goran Dragic
05-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Why?

When the right claims to be the party representing family values and Jesus Christ, yes, that's exactly what I expect.

spursncowboys
05-20-2012, 06:33 PM
So the degraded 'wmds' (that we provided in the 80's) were dangerous because they were old and unstable..that's what you guys are hanging your hat own to prove wmds existed ? What happened to the bio mobile weapon labs.. dubya showed us pictures!
We provided WMD's to Iraq?

spursncowboys
05-20-2012, 06:34 PM
When the right claims to be the party representing family values and Jesus Christ, yes, that's exactly what I expect.
Didn't your professor teach you the basics?
Rule 1: Get elected
Rule 2: Get reelected

spursncowboys
05-20-2012, 06:36 PM
The repubs are for family values as much as the democrats are for helping the poor and middle class.

Goran Dragic
05-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Poptech and Wild Cobra,

Regarding the WMDs found that apparently George Bush doesn't know about yet, knowing that those were the only WMDs in Iraq, would you have still supported a War in Iraq in 2003?

Goran Dragic
05-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Didn't your professor teach you the basics?
Rule 1: Get elected
Rule 2: Get reelected
rofl a condescending comment about the fact I'm more educated than you are is the official spursncowboys white flag.

:cryyou went to college, and college is teh devil!:cry

spursncowboys
05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
to your stature?

rofl a condescending comment about the fact I'm more educated than you are is the official spursncowboys white flag.

:cryyou went to college, and college is teh devil!:cry

You are more educated than me? Could have fooled me.

Maybe you meant you have more pieces of paper with a college stamp on the top. Maybe. If your life goal is to not experience life and instead hide out in college collecting these papers, congrats. I, however, got that paper and moved on to the real world.

Jacob1983
05-21-2012, 03:09 AM
What do these birther fuckers think they are going to accomplish? Do you honestly think that the powerful individuals that run America would ever let proof of this available to the public if it was indeed true? Besides, does anyone know what type of negative consequences and effects this would have on America and around the world? If it was proven that Obama was not born in America, who the fuck would be president? It would create chaos and race wars. Do you want that?

Wild Cobra
05-21-2012, 04:13 AM
Poptech and Wild Cobra,

Regarding the WMDs found that apparently George Bush doesn't know about yet, knowing that those were the only WMDs in Iraq, would you have still supported a War in Iraq in 2003?
He knows.

I'll bet the context he answered that in was in functioning WMD, or in the nuclear they were looking for.

Wild Cobra
05-21-2012, 04:15 AM
So....

Back on topic maybe?

There are so many reasons that congress should actually investigate this Birth Certificate issue.

How many think they don't, only because the left will cry racism, for a perfectly reasonable investigation?

Winehole23
05-21-2012, 04:16 AM
what reasons?

Wild Cobra
05-21-2012, 04:51 AM
what reasons?
Yesterday, I heard part of the "Mark and Dave" program on talk radio. they laid out seven distinct reasons that indicate he may not be born here. More than adequate probable cause to have congressional investigations. Don't ask me to remember what the individual items are, and I think at one time or another, all seven were discussed here.

Shit.

I'm on my fourth Inversion IPA right now.

OOppppps...

Just finished my fourth...

Going for the fifth!

ChumpDumper
05-21-2012, 05:17 AM
lol Mark and Dave

lol seven distinct but utterly forgettable reasons

lol drinking alone

Wild Cobra
05-21-2012, 05:47 AM
lol Mark and Dave

Not my favorite program. Have you heard of them? I'm surprised if you have. Maybe there is a different Mark and dave you are thinking of.

These two are a local Portland talk host team. They usually take on opposing sides of the things they talk about. Not my favorite by a long shot, but they are fun to listen to at times.

Mark and Dave Show (http://www.markanddaveshow.com/)

Mark and Dave Cult (http://www.1190kex.com/pages/cult.html)

lol seven distinct but utterly forgettable reasons

Did I say forgettable?

Serously. Congress hads investigated presidents for less.

lol drinking alone

Tonight, yes. You simply don't know the exceptionally unusual day I had, and don't ask. I'm not telling.

Besides...

It's fun to try to drink and drive... on Grand Turismo 5.

Damn... that Chaparral 2D Race car Sure loses grip from the rear end easy.

Only a three speed transmission as well.

Wish I could put a six speed in it.

Blake
05-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Did I say forgettable?

Don't ask me to remember what the individual items are

You're such an idiot.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2012, 11:01 AM

I didn't say they were forgettable -- I just forgot them.

I wish I could change parts on video game cars.

Blake
05-21-2012, 11:19 AM

He forgot that he forgot.

MannyIsGod
05-21-2012, 11:33 AM

MaNuMaNiAc
05-21-2012, 05:27 PM
such a fucking joke...

FuzzyLumpkins
05-21-2012, 07:06 PM
It's important to keep in mind that post Civil Rights Act most of the old Democratic guard migrated to the GOP. They still behave in much the same way in trying to set up technical and institutional barriers. It should be little surprise that they try it again.

Poll taxes, district gerrymandering, Jim Crow, etc are all the progeny of that political entity. A black man becomes president: lets try and find an institutional barrier to remove him.

Let's be clear, I do not think that most of the people here in this thread if any fit amongst the elite from which such notions spring. It's much the same as the dynamic between the rich landowners vis-a-vis the sharecroppers and small farmers of the old south. They are just good minions parroting the same 'values.' You can see it in the rhetoric they mime.

boutons_deux
05-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Admits Using Taxpayer Funds To Pursue Birther Conspiracy Probe: ‘So What?’

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/SafariScreenSnapz003.png

ss on May 22, 2012 at 1:02 pm

In the year since President Obama released his long-form birth certificate, tax payers are partly-funding Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigation into whether or not the president was truly born in the United States.

The Arizona Republic and the Honolulu Star-Advertiser report that two men identifying themselves as Michael Zullo and Brian Mackiewcz arrived at the Hawaii Department of Health on Monday and requested verification of Obama’s birth. They left after a Hawaii deputy attorney provided them information on the legal requirements for obtaining that documentation. Zullo is a volunteer in Arpaio’s inquiry, but Mackiewcz provided a business card identifying him as a public employee who works in the Threats Management Unit of the sheriff’s office.

Arpaio, who has previously claimed that the investigation was being funded through private donations, dismissed concerns about tax dollars funding the conspiracy quest and said “he hopes the agency will be paid back through private donations”:

“It’s one deputy, so what? We have security issues, too, that I can’t got into,” Arpaio said on Friday. “For six months we were not spending any money. When you’re doing investigations sometimes things change, you put more resources into it.”

“He’s not going to make any arrests,” Arpaio said. “I didn’t say we’re going to keep using him. We’re not going to use him constantly. He’s not assigned to it. For this trip I feel it’s important to have a deputy there. He’s just a liaison to give advice if needed. He’s not doing anything. The posse’s been doing the research. I’m not going to say what other trips they’ve been taking but they haven’t had a deputy with them.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/05/22/488323/sheriff-joe-arpaio-uses-taxpayer-funds-to-pursue-birther-conspiracy-probe/

ducks
05-22-2012, 02:25 PM
oh no tax payers money for actually something usefully
instead overspending on things the gov does not need
we all the gov agency has to spend every dime it gets because if they do not they lose it and not get more incase they need it later

Blake
05-22-2012, 02:39 PM
ducks just as strangest as ever
weird

ChumpDumper
05-22-2012, 03:12 PM
oh no tax payers money for actually something usefully
instead overspending on things the gov does not need
we all the gov agency has to spend every dime it gets because if they do not they lose it and not get more incase they need it laterYou think Arpaio's "investigation" of Obama's birth certificate is something usefully?

Wild Cobra
05-22-2012, 03:50 PM
You think Arpaio's "investigation" of Obama's birth certificate is something usefully?

More useful than congress investigating steroid usage.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2012, 03:51 PM
More useful than congress investigating steroid usage.So you are saying his investigation has merit?

Yes or no.

Wild Cobra
05-22-2012, 04:16 PM
So you are saying his investigation has merit?

Yes or no.
Merit, yes. Use of tax dollars to do so, no.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Merit, yes. Use of tax dollars to do so, no.:lol

So you contradicted yourself once. Let's see if you can twice.

What merit does his investigation have?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-22-2012, 05:24 PM
More useful than congress investigating steroid usage.

MLB is an $8b industry. They did have a systemic problem with steroid usage. Might as well argue that mining safety is irrelevant.

When Hawaii has a epidemic of certificate fraud let me know.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2012, 06:53 PM
Well, WC quickly abandoned this thread.

rascal
05-22-2012, 06:58 PM

One shows poor character. The other is nonsense and unimportant.

Wild Cobra
05-23-2012, 02:46 AM

So you contradicted yourself once. Let's see if you can twice.

What merit does his investigation have?
Far more than any talk about Romney's long ago past.

Wild Cobra
05-23-2012, 02:48 AM
Well, WC quickly abandoned this thread.
Not at all. Just had to be away from my computer. I don't live in someone's basement 24/7 like you do to be online all the time.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Far more than any talk about Romney's long ago past.So, Arpaio's investigation has no merit at all.

Thanks for making that clear.

boutons_deux
05-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Ken Bennett, Arizona Secretary Of State, Backs Away From Birther Request

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett backed away from his birther-fueled request to verify President Obama's birth certificate with the state of Hawaii, telling a Phoenix radio program that he was sorry for any negative attention he may have brought to the state.

"If I embarrassed the state, I apologize, but that certainly wasn't my intent," Bennett said Tuesday during an interview with radio station KTAR, adding that he was just trying to "help as many Arizonians as I can" by looking into their concerns over the document.

Bennett also walked back his threat to keep Obama off Arizona's ballot this fall.

"He’ll be on the ballot as long as he fills out the same paperwork and does the same things that everybody else has," Bennett said.

However, when pressed by the radio hosts on whether he was pandering to birther conspiracy theorists who believe the president was born outside the United States, Bennett pushed back.

"What is so sacred or untouchable about this question that you can't even ask the question?" he said, after insisting that he himself does not subscribe to the fraudulent birth certificate theories.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/ken-bennett-birther_n_1538160.html?ref=topbar

So he ain't really sorry anyway, and says questioning Obama's birth cert is fair game. GF AZ, NV, OK, KS, what a bunch asshole govts and politicians.

Blake
05-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Has Arizona always been this full of nut jobs or is this something that has happened in the last ten years or so

LnGrrrR
05-23-2012, 11:47 AM
I'd be embarrassed to reside in Arizona.

George Gervin's Afro
05-23-2012, 11:54 AM
I'd be embarrassed to reside in Arizona.

but the birthers may have been right..

lol

leemajors
05-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Has Arizona always been this full of nut jobs or is this something that has happened in the last ten years or so

The same attitude toward things is pretty prevalent in the San Diego area as well in my experience. THEY SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP EM OUT, etc.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 12:31 PM
yeah they release it now that they've had plenty of time to plan and fake one

ChumpDumper
05-23-2012, 01:16 PM
yeah they release it now that they've had plenty of time to plan and fake oneIncluding the construction of a time machine to place a birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper in 1961.

Sorry man, you're just another lazy conspiracy theorist without an actual theory.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 01:33 PM
has anyone collaborated the story by showing their own copy of the paper that they've kept through the years, proving that the "newspaper" isn't a fake?

clambake
05-23-2012, 01:49 PM
has anyone collaborated the story by showing their own copy of the paper that they've kept through the years, proving that the "newspaper" isn't a fake?

collaborating is exactly what they're doing.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2012, 01:50 PM
has anyone collaborated the story by showing their own copy of the paper that they've kept through the years, proving that the "newspaper" isn't a fake?:lol

You do know that newspapers and libraries keep archives of newspapers, don't you? Or does your conspiracy include the faking of microfiches and the planting of those fake microfiches in scores of libraries in Hawaii?

lol collaborated

lol quotation marks

lol prove a negative

TeyshaBlue
05-23-2012, 02:18 PM

You need help. Click here, knucklehead (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=corroborate)

baseline bum
05-23-2012, 02:51 PM
The same attitude toward things is pretty prevalent in the San Diego area as well in my experience. THEY SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP EM OUT, etc.

LOL, they have had a wall there for years. :lol

leemajors
05-23-2012, 03:18 PM
LOL, they have had a wall there for years. :lol

Sorry the Lost Abbey Brewery owner's wife told me about that when she found my friend and I were from Texas. She asked if we had plans to build a wall like AZ. Kinda put a damper on our visit.