PDA

View Full Version : So Wade is 1-10 with 2 points. How much you want to bet the media finds a way to

midnightpulp
05-17-2012, 08:03 PM
blame Lebron if Indiana holds on and wins the game?

Spurtacus
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Wade -19 after 3

no other player in double digits

DMC
05-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Bosh is the MVP tbqh

Goran Dragic
05-17-2012, 08:28 PM
rofl it's hard to blame anyone when Miami has D:lolxter Pittman starting at center

Capt Bringdown
05-17-2012, 08:30 PM
What a pity this undeserving turkey was gifted a ring.

LkrFan
05-18-2012, 01:11 AM
I told y'all. No Bosh = no spacing for LeHype and STD-Wade. Pack that paint Indiana and you will win this series. If not for Chalmers flukey game, the Hype end up with 50 points. :lol

Spurs da champs
05-18-2012, 01:23 AM
They should amnesty Miller & try to get a legit Center, also Battier has given them nothing as well. Haslem seems nonexistent.

pass1st
05-18-2012, 01:44 AM
A package for D12 centered around Bosh would work, Heat would have zero chance of not ringing in the next 3 years tbh.

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Orlando can do better than a Bosh package..

midnightpulp
05-18-2012, 02:02 AM
I told y'all. No Bosh = no spacing for LeHype and STD-Wade. Pack that paint Indiana and you will win this series. If not for Chalmers flukey game, the Hype end up with 50 points. :lol

Not really a groundbreaking take. We all kind of knew that.

Spurs da champs
05-18-2012, 02:03 AM
Orlando can do better than a Bosh package..

I agree, but they might not have a choice. But on some real shit how bout LeBron for Dwight Howard? That honestly isn't too bad of a trade, but Wade's age might make the Heat hesitant.

LkrFan
05-18-2012, 02:06 AM
Not really a groundbreaking take. We all kind of knew that.

Not buying what you saying. I posted something similar and was laughed at and mocked. Who's laughing now? :rollin

I mean, the majority of this board believes that the Hype have the best player in the world (LeHype) and at least the 3rd best player (D-Whistle) on the same squad. There is no excuse for them losing to Indiana. D-Whistle - let alone LeHype - is better than every player on the Pacers' squad. But here we are - Pacers: 2 (and counting), Hype: 1. :downspin:

midnightpulp
05-18-2012, 02:18 AM
Not buying what you saying. I posted something similar and was laughed at and mocked. Who's laughing now? :rollin

I mean, the majority of this board believes that the Hype have the best player in the world (LeHype) and at least the 3rd best player (D-Whistle) on the same squad. There is no excuse for them losing to Indiana. D-Whistle - let alone LeHype - is better than every player on the Pacers' squad. But here we are - Pacers: 2 (and counting), Hype: 1. :downspin:

And Lebron is playing like the best player in the world against the Pacers. 40 mins per game, averaging 27, 10, and 4 on 46% shooting, with a good deal of minutes coming at the power forward spot. Problem is Wade is not playing like the 3rd best player in the world or even the 10th best player in the world. At 19 ppg on 31% shooting in the series, he's basically entered Brandon Jennings' level.

If Lebron isn't the best player in the world, who is? Kobe? :lol

LkrFan
05-18-2012, 02:26 AM
And Lebron is playing like the best player in the world against the Pacers. 40 mins per game, averaging 27, 10, and 4 on 46% shooting, with a good deal of minutes coming at the power forward spot. Problem is Wade is not playing like the 3rd best player in the world or even the 10th best player in the world. At 19 ppg on 31% shooting in the series, he's basically entered Brandon Jennings' level.

If Lebron isn't the best player in the world, who is? Kobe? :lol

If he is the best player in the world, with Wade by his side, why did he get his shit pushed in by Danny Granger and a bunch of scrubs? Kobe won back to back rings with Pau Gasoft as his Robin. Unless you telling me Gasoft >> Wade? :downspin:

ElNono
05-18-2012, 02:35 AM
It's not just spacing... As Kenny said, both them guys play off him. He's the only halfway legit post guy that draws attention. If Joel Anthony wants to post up and take a shot instead of STD or Bron, you let him.

midnightpulp
05-18-2012, 02:36 AM
If he is the best player in the world, with Wade by his side, why did he get his shit pushed in by Danny Granger and a bunch of scrubs? Kobe won back to back rings with Pau Gasoft as his Robin. Unless you telling me Gasoft >> Wade? :downspin:

09 and 10 Gasol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2012 2nd Round Wade. You'd be stupid to think otherwise.

And how is Lebron "getting his shit pushed in" when he's dominated this series and outplayed Granger by an immense margin?

Lol at 11ppg on 30% shooting Danny Granger "pushing in" Lebron's shit.

You're also an idiot for thinking the Pacers are a bunch of scrubs. They're the deepest team in the East.

LkrFan
05-18-2012, 02:44 AM
09 and 10 Gasol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2012 2nd Round Wade. You'd be stupid to think otherwise.

And how is Lebron "getting his shit pushed in" when he's dominated this series and outplayed Granger by an immense margin?

Lol at 11ppg on 30% shooting Danny Granger "pushing in" Lebron's shit.

You're also an idiot for thinking the Pacers are a bunch of scrubs. They're the deepest team in the East.

Man, why you mad bruh? It's just commentary.

Notice I said Danny Granger (their best player) and scrubs. Meaning it was a collective ass whooping that LeHype and Wade suffered. Anytime you have the best two players in a series, you should be beasting. That's not the case now is it? The Hype put all of their eggs in 3 baskets. Bosh went into premature labor. Wade has PMS (that's why he yelled at Spo). And LeHype has a yeast infection. :lol

And who gives a shit about shooting percentages? LeHype has a better stat line than MJ. Is he better than MJ was? You guys need to get off that stats bullshit. Stats are a damn lie. :wakeup

midnightpulp
05-18-2012, 02:52 AM
Man, why you mad bruh? It's just commentary.

Notice I said Danny Granger (their best player) and scrubs. Meaning it was a collective ass whooping that LeHype and Wade suffered. Anytime you have the best two players in a series, you should be beasting. That's not the case now is it? The Hype put all of their eggs in 3 baskets. Bosh went into premature labor. Wade has PMS (that's why he yelled at Spo). And LeHype has a yeast infection. :lol

And who gives a shit about shooting percentages? LeHype has a better stat line than MJ. Is he better than MJ was? You guys need to get off that stats bullshit. Stats are a damn lie. :wakeup

No. I watch the games, and Lebron has been excellent this series outside of choking at the line in game 2. That said, James deserved the majority of the blame for last year's disappointment in the Finals, and Wade deserves the majority of the blame for the Heat being down 2-1. I'm not mad. I'm about placing blame where it deserves, not about tearing down a player when it's undeserved because I have an agenda to promote (inB4 "But you tear down Kobe all the time! Hypocrite!!!111." I always back up my Kobe criticism with logic and facts instead of just blurting out nonsense talking points).

You're just eager to criticize Lebron because you're butthurt at all the hype he gets, which takes away attention from your hero Kobe Bryant.

TheSkeptic
05-18-2012, 03:30 AM

Yeah actually. I gotta hand it to you. I knew their spacing would be subpar without Bosh but I never dreamed they'd be losing like this to the Pacers. I actually figured Boston would put Miami out of its misery. :toast

LkrFan
05-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Yeah actually. I gotta hand it to you. I knew their spacing would be subpar without Bosh but I never dreamed they'd be losing like this to the Pacers. I actually figured Boston would put Miami out of its misery. :toast

You're a great American son. :tu

LnGrrrR
05-18-2012, 03:39 AM

They may be the deepest team, but that doesn't usually count as much in the playoffs when the rotation usually shortens to 8 or 9 players. As well, refs don't whistle as much as they do in the regular season... with a big exception to the star players. And the Heat has two star players to the Pacers big zero.

Winning without a true star that can get refs to call fouls is a big accomplishment in today's NBA.

LkrFan
05-18-2012, 03:41 AM
They may be the deepest team, but that doesn't usually count as much in the playoffs when the rotation usually shortens to 8 or 9 players. As well, refs don't whistle as much as they do in the regular season... with a big exception to the star players. And the Heat has two star players to the Pacers big zero.

Winning without a true star that can get refs to call fouls is a big accomplishment in today's NBA.

Truth Bomb. ^

TheCultOfPersonality
05-18-2012, 07:45 AM
They should amnesty Miller & try to get a legit Center, also Battier has given them nothing as well. Haslem seems nonexistent.

I agree.

Considering that Mike Miller has never been a guy who steps up his game in the playoffs (even in his younger days Miller disappears in the playoffs) I don't see how he serves a purpose for the Heat. I mean it's not like Miller plays any defense or anything.

The last time Battier was a good shooter he was playing for the Rockets. The guy is on the decline.