PDA

View Full Version : Trolls arrived?

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 08:37 PM
what the hell happened? I was on earlier today, and I noticed a few more trolls appear.....but I just got home from work, and can't help but notice that they are everywhere now........

Good lord........

If Detroit wins, I'm afraid that it may get very ugly in here. I remember seeing the Miami board after game 7, and it was nothing to be proud of.

Sorry you all are having to deal w/ them all.

ForestBrain
06-22-2005, 08:42 PM
I won't be ugly. I'm not really a troll. I just wanted to see what Spurs fans had to say :)

50 cent
06-22-2005, 08:46 PM
what the hell happened? I was on earlier today, and I noticed a few more trolls appear.....but I just got home from work, and can't help but notice that they are everywhere now........

Good lord........

If Detroit wins, I'm afraid that it may get very ugly in here. I remember seeing the Miami board after game 7, and it was nothing to be proud of.

Sorry you all are having to deal w/ them all.
This coming from Detriot "Super Troll" last night.

PistonsFan
06-22-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm not going to come here and taunt all you fans if the Pistons win. I am not a troll or whatever you call it.

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 08:50 PM
This coming from Detriot "Super Troll" last night.
Don't misrepresent.

You were ranting about how you wanted the Spurs to "Break his Nose" when the mask came off....

My ONLY comment back to you was simple "STFU".

You then replied w/ some F you You F'n Asshole.

SpursWoman
06-22-2005, 08:51 PM
I don't think that's the same "PistonsFan" ... I think that was "Piston Fan"

Marklar MM
06-22-2005, 08:53 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/de/250px-Troll.jpgs are meaningless to the betterment of society, but they do a good job of inciting anger and hatred, which lead to the dark side.