PDA

View Full Version : Is this game 7 biggest game in Spurs history or Pistons history?

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 08:43 PM
I think this game is biggest game in Spurs history.

Pistons have already had a dynasty w/the original Bad Boys. For Spurs, this could be the continuation of something great, or a horrible terrible catastrophe. what do u think?

Marklar MM
06-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Pistons/Lakers in 88 was more meaningful. They had the championship in hand, and the imfamous phantom foul on Bill Laimbeer clinched it for LA.(God help me if this is not how it happened)

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 08:59 PM
I cannot even think of a bigger game for an organization than this game for Spurs. But then again I've only been watching NBA since MJ years.

bdubya
06-22-2005, 09:07 PM
I really think it's the biggest for both...SO FAR. Pistons have never won a game 7 in the Finals; winning this on the road would be freakin' enormous. I don't think I need to spell out why it's big for the Spurs.... but this year, I think the Spurs are probably as tired of the "S" word (soft) as the Pistons are of the "F" word (fluke), and one team's gonna have to hear it all summer and next year.

Manu20
06-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Both for Pistons and Spurs.

LilMissSPURfect
06-22-2005, 09:18 PM
SPURS haven't played a game 7 in the finals right?

SO what better way to bless the sacred day than with a win.....

Marklar MM
06-22-2005, 09:23 PM
It is bigger for Spurs....Pistons had their 88 championship stolen on the Bill Laimbeer phantom foul...(Sort of like game2 of Det-LA series last year when they called Ben for a foul to put Shaq on line for 3 pt play) they just lost the next game at LA. A real heartbreaker.

FreshPrince22
06-22-2005, 09:37 PM
It's as big as they come. Game 7 in the finals. I dont see how another game could possibly be bigger. Sure the 88 finals game 7 was big, but I dont think it was any bigger than this one. It's easily the biggest for the spurs though.
________
BBWSexDoll (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/BBWSexDoll)