PDA

View Full Version : this makes me sick!

Horse
05-18-2012, 10:26 AM
all you hear all day is miami's gonna lose cuz no bosh and wade is hurt, cp 3 is hurt so he's not the same, chicago lost cause no rose. But last season they barely mention Manus broken arm.

Jimcs50
05-18-2012, 10:30 AM
all you hear all day is miami's gonna lose cuz no bosh and wade is hurt, cp 3 is hurt so he's not the same, chicago lost cause no rose. But last season they barely mention Manus broken arm.

It's ok with me to have another asterisk title.

:p:

NASpurs
05-18-2012, 10:32 AM
WGAF. Enjoy the ride and not worry what others are saying. Some Spurs fans are always looking for validation and need to grow a thicker skin.

Kidd K
05-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Yep. . .that's how it is man. If you're in a hyped market, you get more credit than you deserve and you get bailed out with excuses when your team fails.

Spurs have had injuries nearly every year they didn't win a title since 2005. . .and it's never mentioned (except by Spurs fans). So I seriously doubt any Spurs fan is going to shed a tear about a couple other teams having to play through a minor injury or two at the wrong time (exception being the Bulls, I felt bad about that).

But the Heat? The Clippers? Lol. Stop it. Bosh is gonna miss a couple weeks max. . . and the Clippers' players can still play. We've lost Duncan for a whole playoffs, Manu for a whole playoffs, had half a Manu for 2 other players, and half a Parker AND half a Duncan for one during our "off years". Yet you're gonna see fans talk about title asterisks 'cause a couple teams are hurt this year? lol. Who cares what they think.

Duncan for 5 rings and for President. Best post-Jordan player, not Kobe.

GSH
05-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Just one pill will cure your ill.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: ... :lobt2:

sehui
05-18-2012, 10:53 AM
I just don't like how bandwagoners are all Spurs fans now, if you're not going to pay attention to us before, please don't pay attention to us now

Can't believe how many people now are saying "yeah! I called it! Spurs or OKC are going to win!" Yeah, say that now, after both teams swept their 1st round series, and ignore the fact that the Spurs have been dominating this entire season.

clambake
05-18-2012, 10:55 AM
287 post and talking about bandwagoners?

Budkin
05-18-2012, 11:00 AM
no one cares about san antonio.

let alone their old, tired broken down basketball team.

Not this year... everyone is raving about them as you can see from several threads.

ambchang
05-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Should we have an asterisks LOB graphic?

:lobt2:*

:lobt:*

Sa_Spursfan20
05-18-2012, 11:40 AM
If we could have 7 asterisk championships, I'd take each and every one of them. Who gives a shit about what other people think? If the Spurs win this year, they will have earned it. Let the game do the talking, not the media.

Whisky Dog
05-18-2012, 11:49 AM
It's more fun if everyone hates you for winning. I'm starting to dislike all the love they're getting now, although I can understand it because now the Spurs are a story. Before the Spurs were just a very very good team, but now they're a classic resurrection story. A team that was too old and terribly built to even win a 2nd round playoff game in 4 years all of a sudden gets such a rejuvenation they're dominating like few have ever dominated before (in the modern era, not when Bill Russell was abusing small white guys for titles).

I do feel good for the Big 3, they deserve the accolades and attention.

DJB
05-18-2012, 12:29 PM

Shut up. Stop making threads.

Horse
05-18-2012, 12:47 PM
If you don't like it don't read it and don't reply fucking moron!

sehui
05-18-2012, 12:56 PM

I joined the forums in 2008. You joined in 2006. Just because I don't have a whopping 15k post count doesn't mean I'm some noobie, come on man, stop making the Dallas fanbase look bad. Plus, are you really going to bring up postcounts in this? It just makes you look like a loser man.

GuillermoDiazFan
05-18-2012, 01:21 PM
It's because the Spurs weren't a contender last season. Do you see anyone mentioning Al Horford's injury?

spurraider21
05-18-2012, 01:28 PM

its very possible to be a long time spurs fan but new to this specific forum... its not like our spurs fanhood is baptized on spurstalk

clambake
05-18-2012, 01:31 PM
I joined the forums in 2008. You joined in 2006. Just because I don't have a whopping 15k post count doesn't mean I'm some noobie, come on man, stop making the Dallas fanbase look bad. Plus, are you really going to bring up postcounts in this? It just makes you look like a loser man.

its very possible to be a long time spurs fan but new to this specific forum... its not like our spurs fanhood is baptized on spurstalk

:depressed hurt my feelings. leaving now. hope you 2 bullies are happy.

you should go see that movie about bullying. i can't remember the name cuz i was gettin beat up at the time.

edgar
05-18-2012, 01:38 PM

:clap

There aren't any rules or exceptions that dictate a spurs fan. Believe me, i too can get a little pissed off about bandwagon fans but in the end, the important thing is that we are all cheering for one common goal...:lobt2:

Think of it this way, at least I have...the more people cheering the spurs on the more popular they get. This is a classy organization and should be the gold standard around the nba. Would you much rather continue to have Lakers, Celtics, and Heat be the center of attention? Hell no! So instead cheer on with all the bandwagon fans, don't be jealous of them or scare them away.

Spurs fans should follow the example of the Spurs and continue to welcome everyone in whether they just became fans this year or 30 years ago. We are a Spurs family that sticks together!

DGreen 420
05-18-2012, 01:47 PM
It's because the Spurs weren't a contender last season. Do you see anyone mentioning Al Horford's injury?
Lmao..new to basketball?? Spurs were #1 seed and rolling teams..sorta like they are now vs ur joke of a squad..nice try though tard.

Beanzamillion21
05-18-2012, 01:48 PM

full retard.

GuillermoDiazFan
05-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Lmao..new to basketball?? Spurs were #1 seed and rolling teams..sorta like they are now vs ur joke of a squad..nice try though tard.

You fat mexicans should stick to futból.

How's that #1 seed worked for you last season? Oh yeah, lost to the fucking Grizzlies in the first round. :rollin

Actually the Spurs were better back when they'd only peak after March and were a defensive minded team. Now they're the new Suns. Once they face a team which is simultaneously good and healthy, they'll go down in flames, just like last season.

Sean Cagney
05-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Who gives a shit? Do you expect any different from talking heads? I could care less, been a fan for a long time and heard it all already.

Sean Cagney
05-18-2012, 02:15 PM

How's that #1 seed worked for you last season? Oh yeah, lost to the fucking Grizzlies in the first round. :rollin

Actually the Spurs were better back when they'd only peak after March and were a defensive minded team. Now they're the new Suns. Once they face a team which is simultaneously good and healthy, they'll go down in flames, just like last season.

Which would mean not your damn team right now correct? :rollin:rollin:lmao

Go somewhere kid.

Spurtacus
05-18-2012, 02:19 PM

:lol butthurt Clips fan

4 rings faggot

EJFischer
05-18-2012, 02:25 PM
If it makes you sick, then blame the Spurs themselves for being a no-excuses team. They didn't even reveal the extent of Ginobili's injury until after they were out of the playoffs, so there was no opportunity for the media to wring their hands about it during the series.

Manu's broken arm doesn't get talked about because the Spurs managed their messaging specifically to keep it from being talked about. It's all part and parcel of the Spurs culture.

GuillermoDiazFan
05-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Which would mean not your damn team right now correct? :rollin:rollin:lmao

Yeps, right now we're lacking health.

Go somewhere kid.

Ouch! Burn. :depressed

Whisky Dog
05-18-2012, 02:55 PM

Hmm, 2012 Spurs are averaging only allowing 95 pts per 100 possessions in the playoffs. The next best in the WC is okc at 100. The Spurs are the best defensive team as well as the best offensive team so your claim is pretty silly.

GuillermoDiazFan
05-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Hmm, 2012 Spurs are averaging only allowing 95 pts per 100 possessions in the playoffs. The next best in the WC is okc at 100. The Spurs are the best defensive team as well as the best offensive team so your claim is pretty silly.

A 6 games sample, two of them versus a team with their two best players injured :lol. The basketball IQ in this forum is... well, what I expected really.

z0sa
05-18-2012, 04:34 PM
:cry:cry:cry injuries caused Paul to average 6.5 TOs and shoot 30% thru 2 games :cry:cry:cry

rascal
05-18-2012, 06:09 PM
:lol butthurt Clips fan

4 rings faggot

Boy I dislike some Spur fans. Here is a classy one.

therealtruth
05-18-2012, 06:23 PM
A 6 games sample, two of them versus a team with their two best players injured :lol. The basketball IQ in this forum is... well, what I expected really.

I've never understood why someone would be a Clippers fan instead of a Lakers fan.

Obstructed_View
05-18-2012, 06:30 PM

"Your team isn't good and the numbers that disprove my argument are inaccurate because my team sucks." :lol :lol :lol