PDA

View Full Version : TOSB shoots 9-25 again!!!

Twisted_Dawg
05-19-2012, 04:25 AM
Second game in a row!!!! Think God the refs game him 18 FT attempts.
Wonder if he can make it a trifecta in todays back to back?

Halberto
05-19-2012, 04:44 AM
It's pretty sad that fans have learned to accept this bullshit.

jestersmash
05-19-2012, 05:14 AM
Lakersground actually thought the game was called in OKC's favor, and had it been called fairly, Lakers would've won by 20.

Some of them acknowledged the bullshit Harden-on-Kobe fouls, but claimed they were merely "make up calls" that didn't even begin to completely make up for such "biased" reffing in OKC's favor all game.

There's tons of complaining about Harden's high FTA/FGA ratio.

Donkeybong
05-19-2012, 05:20 AM
just wait until you guys play the thunder. you'll throw a shit-fit when you see the kind of calls nappy-beard gets

scanry
05-19-2012, 05:55 AM
just wait until you guys play the thunder. you'll throw a shit-fit when you see the kind of calls nappy-beard gets

I actually dread playing the OKC Thunder because of the calls.

I think the calls today were in LAL favor, but not by much and it's understandable because of the home court.

JamStone
05-19-2012, 07:19 AM
Sad part is that Kobe had a teammate last night who shot way worse from the field... 15% FG. And that teammate is a 7-footer who takes basically all his shot attempts in the paint.

Ace
05-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Yeah think God

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2012, 10:19 AM
“I don’t give a [fuck] what you say,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports late Friday. “If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [fuck] you.

“Because I don’t play for your [fucking] approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That’s what I play for. Most of the time, when guys feel the pressure, they’re worried about what people might say about them. I don’t have that fear, and it enables me to forget bad plays and to take shots and play my game."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kobe-bryant-embraces-moment--saves-lakers--season-with-game-3-win-over-thunder.html;_ylt=ArvFfqQsncZGqHeB97aceta8vLYF