PDA

View Full Version : Can it end in a tie?

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 09:51 PM
For me this series has been incredible. IMO the 2 best teams in the League. The only 2 teams who know how to play a complete game, with defense, rebounding, shot blocking, and 24 second shot clocks.
Before the series started, I was confident.........but nervous. More than anything, I just wanted a good showing from Detroit......After the first 2 games, you can imagine I was a little worried.

These last 2 games have been unbelievable. All the national media, and other talking heads can got fuck off if they don't realize that this is great quality basketball. Maybe the media would rather have cameras setup in a canoe watching Shaq and Nash compete to see who can catch the biggest fish. I do hope though that people tune in tomorrow night to witness one of the best final game 7's ever.

The matchup between these 2 teams is amazing. From the front office down to the bench players. So many different similiarities.

Both of these teams and cities deserve the win. Idealy I would love to see this game go into triple overtime, have everyone foul out......except for Darko, and Rasho. Let them go one on one to determine the championship!!! LOL But an overtime game is not out of the question, and would be almost fitting. Though I'm not sure my heart could take it!

Whoever wins, deserves it. I don't want to hear any BS about officials,dirty play, or PA announcers! Much respect to the Spurs. A complete and solid team. And naturally love to my Pistons. Everyone should be able to hold their heads up high after tomorrows game. With the way both teams are set up, we should all be seeing eachother (hopefuly) in the Finals again in the near future.

I Love This Game!

FreshPrince22
06-22-2005, 10:04 PM
I think i would pass out before an overtime ever occured. Hell, i'll probably pass out before tip-off. Too much energy!!!!!
________
MARAJUANA EVALUATION. TARZANA (http://www.dispensaries.org/)

2centsworth
06-22-2005, 10:31 PM
For me this series has been incredible. IMO the 2 best teams in the League. The only 2 teams who know how to play a complete game, with defense, rebounding, shot blocking, and 24 second shot clocks.
Before the series started, I was confident.........but nervous. More than anything, I just wanted a good showing from Detroit......After the first 2 games, you can imagine I was a little worried.

These last 2 games have been unbelievable. All the national media, and other talking heads can got fuck off if they don't realize that this is great quality basketball. Maybe the media would rather have cameras setup in a canoe watching Shaq and Nash compete to see who can catch the biggest fish. I do hope though that people tune in tomorrow night to witness one of the best final game 7's ever.

The matchup between these 2 teams is amazing. From the front office down to the bench players. So many different similiarities.

Both of these teams and cities deserve the win. Idealy I would love to see this game go into triple overtime, have everyone foul out......except for Darko, and Rasho. Let them go one on one to determine the championship!!! LOL But an overtime game is not out of the question, and would be almost fitting. Though I'm not sure my heart could take it!

Whoever wins, deserves it. I don't want to hear any BS about officials,dirty play, or PA announcers! Much respect to the Spurs. A complete and solid team. And naturally love to my Pistons. Everyone should be able to hold their heads up high after tomorrows game. With the way both teams are set up, we should all be seeing eachother (hopefuly) in the Finals again in the near future.

I Love This Game!
I'm on to you guys, you're trying to soften us up. Your team is damn smart too, they have the spurs thinking that this is a friendly game between friends. Nobody in detroit, especially the team, believes that for a moment.

Good Luck, but I want your heart.

JamStone
06-22-2005, 10:38 PM
No, it cannot end in a tie. They will play the game until one of the teams wins.

ducks
06-22-2005, 10:39 PM
I Wished The First Four Games Were Close

efrem1
06-22-2005, 10:57 PM
Hey Pistons fan. We can't be buddies until after the game. Since you are from Hockeytown, maybe I can write a little ditty that might be a little familiar to you:

Here come the Spurs, the Mighty SA Spurs
Take the attack yea and we'll back you SA SPurs
You're flying high now, let's wrap it up
Let's go you Spurs, move out. Now all look out.

Here comes the Spurs
Here comes the Spurs
Here comes the Spurs
Here comes the Spurs

Moving weaving, flying high and throwng sweat,
sneakers flashing, bodies crashing, trying for the play
And the SPurs take control, there's a shot
And a goal!!!!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!