PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul absolutely nowhere to be found yet again

BRHornet45
05-19-2012, 04:29 PM
sons I am very thankful for the fact that I got to have Chris Paul on the New Orleans Hornets/Spirit during the prime of his career before his knee injury. he has not been the same player ever since his injury and never will be again. it wasn't that long ago when Paul was pretty much a guaranteed 21+ and 11+ every single night, but those days now seem long gone. the most noticeable issue with Paul since his knee injury is that he very rarely shows up in the second halves of games anymore, in fact he pretty much disappears. who gives a shit if he dishes out some assist? he is hyped up and paid like a superstar and needs to learn how to consistently step up and take over games when his team needs him to and not just defer the ball ... or can he anymore? (on a consistent basis)

BlackSwordsMan
05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
he's hurt his hip flexor tbh

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2012, 04:48 PM
sons I am very thankful for the fact that I got to have Chris Paul on the New Orleans Hornets/Spirit during the prime of his career before his knee injury. he has not been the same player ever since his injury and never will be again. it wasn't that long ago when Paul was pretty much a guaranteed 21+ and 11+ every single night, but those days now seem long gone. the most noticeable issue with Paul since his knee injury is that he very rarely shows up in the second halves of games anymore, in fact he pretty much disappears. who gives a shit if he dishes out some assist? he is hyped up and paid like a superstar and needs to learn how to consistently step up and take over games when his team needs him to and not just defer the ball ... or can he anymore? (on a consistent basis)

Hey BR baby are you gonna let me wrap you up in taziki sauce and sop you up with some Paki naan...:lol

lefty
05-19-2012, 04:56 PM
He sucks because he played with the NO Hornets

BRHornet45
05-19-2012, 04:57 PM
He sucks because he played with the NO Hornets

damn son you still mad about those $2 playoff tickets?

Spurs9
05-19-2012, 04:59 PM
damn son you still mad about those $2 playoff tickets?
Oh ticket prices again? How much can I get some Hornets playoff tickets for?

DMC
05-19-2012, 05:23 PM
He's injured.

Funny commercials though, Paul and Blake. Better get those in while you can.

DMC
05-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Oh ticket prices again? How much can I get some Hornets playoff tickets for?
You need 6 mint condition Honus Wagner cards and I might consider sharing.

DPG21920
05-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Timmy is ballin

ElNono
05-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Son, if CP3 would have Shane Battier, would he defer a potential game winning shot to him?... Inquiring minds want to know, tbh

DMC
05-19-2012, 07:14 PM
He's taping his ankles so he can break theirs, tbh, and Blake is sitting in a salon spinning a basketball when he's not out in the woods feeding a fawn.

DMX7
05-20-2012, 01:42 AM
9F3tptzEWmM

jesterbobman
05-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Shows that just as David West was greatly helped by Paul, Paul was helped by West. Teams aren't going to be so willing to help off of West in a Pick and Pop game, which the Spurs are doing with the Clippers bigs. Also, he's injured.

LkrFan
05-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Timmy is ballin

Thread has nothing to do with TD. Quit spamming. :downspin: