PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Guard Sorry for 'Choke' at LeBron

ElNono
05-19-2012, 07:22 PM
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Pacers reserve guard Lance Stephenson apologized for making a choking gesture toward LeBron James.

The NBA's MVP wasn't so forgiving.

In fact, he didn't even know he had been mocked.

James said Saturday that he was unaware that Stephenson had been caught by cameras in front of Indiana's bench wrapping his hands around his throat after the Miami star after a missed technical foul during Game 3 on Thursday night.

So when James was asked for his reaction, he dismissed Stephenson.

"Lance Stephenson? You want a quote about Lance Stephenson?" James said after practice. "I'm not even going to give him the time. Knock it off."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2012/05/19/sports/basketball/ap-bkn-pacers-stephenson-gesture.html?_r=2&ref=basketball

:lmao

tp2021
05-19-2012, 07:23 PM
LeBron's sorry for it too. Real sorry.

Venti Quattro
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
This guy is going to be with the Spurs in 2 years.

100%duncan
05-19-2012, 07:31 PM
:lol butthurt

ElNono
05-19-2012, 07:34 PM
"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."

100%duncan
05-19-2012, 07:36 PM
"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."

-LeBron's go-to-excuse

Venti Quattro
05-19-2012, 07:37 PM

HDhpQuYoBeM

Reck
05-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Lebron should embrace the hate and be an asshole. Guy has nothing to lose.

We really do need a bad guy in the NBA. WWE this motherfucker up.