PDA

View Full Version : Doing some digging on the competition - found a nice take on us

TwoHandJam
05-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Laker Fans giving us props? What next? Dogs and cats sleeping together?

:wow

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=146009

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:12 am Post subject: Re: the Spurs are good but i'm sorry they're so boring
This shows how much some people have no idea of the game.

The Spurs are, easily, the most fun to watch in the league right now. If you want to compare, Lakers are horrible to watch right now. No ball movement, (bleep) play. No tactics, no players that can surprise you. The good players are good, the terrible ones are terrible. No surprises. In fact, the good players get worse, or are idiots, and/or dissapear. They sure show up for the media, though.

Hell, If it were not for Kobe's heart, Lakers would not even be in the playoffs.

As for the Spurs, that they keep finding players, players that they can talk and convince into the system. No media-whores, blue-collar guys, no idiots, respect for the teammate and the team, learn the game, follow-through the gameplan, damn; that there is actually a gameplan. Sure, they have their fair share of suspects. But they adapt, or they are kicked out. I know this is weird and rare, but... It's a fricking true team. Not a collection-of-players-that-play-together. A true TEAM.

The (bleep) ball movement. I think they could play with their eyes closed. Did you (bleep) see that ball movement? So fast, so precise. A joy to watch.

How the (bleep) you call that boring? I'd wish my team was like the Spurs.
And you should wish the same for your team.

This thread looks like more of a fan ranting his team is losing, and wants the world to burn because of it.
Understandable. I felt like that too. All I hope now is that whoevers wins at the end, they deserve it.

NRHector
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
:wow that's too much respect from the Lakers fan

LoneStarState'sPride
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Never thought I'd see the day. Those fucking Mayans might have been right after all.

phyzik
05-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Q88NsGH4HC0

Splits
05-19-2012, 08:22 PM
fuk those clowns jumpin on our bandwagon

Seriously though, that thread is full of deepthroating our team. Pretty funny.

spurspokesman
05-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Oh gosh the whole espn team jumping on the spurs wagon. Lol