PDA

View Full Version : May The Best Team Win!!

ICE3000
06-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Aight no more predictions,complainin about the refs,checkin the history of both teams,talkin bout HCA,or whos career is on the line from me... point blank the winner of this game 7 is TRULEY deserved of the crown N.B.A WORLD CHAMPIONS no if and or buts it WILL be a great game and although I am a die hard SPURS fan I wont be bitter if they lose cause it will only make them make the nessasary(spelling) adjustments this off season... and if Detroit wins hats off to them for givin us some real competition and the oppertunity the be apart of a GREAT NBA FINALS matchup! so no more hatin or sack ridin on THURSDAY NIGHT MAY THE BESTTEAM WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Right On!!!

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Amen.

AI-square
06-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Damn right. No matter what happens, this has been a wonderful series worthy of the NBA Finals. Shame it has to end tonight, but after what I've seen in the past 6 games goodness only knows what we're going to see this time around.

Let's just enjoy the game. I know I can't wait.

weebo
06-23-2005, 01:26 AM
Good luck to both teams.

timvp
06-23-2005, 01:28 AM
As long as the Spurs are the best team, I agree.

:smokin

slayermin
06-23-2005, 01:29 AM
The top three NBA Finals that don't involve the Spurs, but I actually watched:
1.) Lakers vs. Celtics 83-84
2.) Lakers vs. Pistons 87-88
3.) Bulls vs. Suns 92-93

Of course, this years Finals is the best of all. I just hope we get that happy ending like you get at an asian massage parlour.

totalspurshomer
06-23-2005, 02:08 AM
If the Pistons win tonight, here's hoping the fans at SBC Center are classy enough to stay after the game and show them some love at the trophy presentation(if they do it on the court instead of visitors' locker room).

My guess is SA fans will stay, although I was very disheartened watching game 6 on TV in the last few minutes and so many Spurs fans emptying their seats like a fire drill had just been sounded. Really sad to see. Then again, all I could see was the lower bowl where the qualifications for seating are based only on $$$$, rather than how much hardcore fandom one has.

Whatever happens, the best part of this being over will be that I don't have to see that annoying goofus who sits behind Hubie and Al at the SBC Center. The guy who puts on that stupid grin every time he's on camera like, " look at me, I'm on national TV, but I'm not one of those goofballs waving and clowning. I'm just here looking cool trying to act like I don't see the camera, with this grin plastered on my face whether I'm eating, drinking, fake-cheering, or even as I'm clapping out of rhythm. I'm so cool!" :vomit Please, someone take away this guy's season tickets for next year! :bang

slayermin
06-23-2005, 02:32 AM
If the Pistons win tonight, here's hoping the fans at SBC Center are classy enough to stay after the game and show them some love at the trophy presentation(if they do it on the court instead of visitors' locker room).

My guess is SA fans will stay, although I was very disheartened watching game 6 on TV in the last few minutes and so many Spurs fans emptying their seats like a fire drill had just been sounded. Really sad to see. Then again, all I could see was the lower bowl where the qualifications for seating are based only on $$$$, rather than how much hardcore fandom one has.

Maybe the org. was cool with having an extra game at home. I'm sure it's good for everybody that is involved with the Finals.

Look, I'm cool with whatever keeps the Spurs thriving. But if it costs a championship, it's too much. Of course, politics is part of everday life, so I kinda understand what needs to be done to pay off debts. Hopefully, I am just a conspiracy nut and the Spurs just wail on the Pistons tomorrow.